A Party for Three

Story Info
Marie's sex life takes an upturn when her parents go away.
24.3k words
4.86
39.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Party for Three

ONE

The car was cramped and I struggled to open my legs enough for him to get a sufficient thrust into me. But I wanted sex and it was better than nothing. Which was generally the alternative as I could never take anyone home.

"Uhh."

I made do. Only my third encounter in two years. A meeting in a pub and me offering myself just to satisfy a nagging, unanswered need eating away at me. I wasn't a slut, but just occasionally my desperation got the better of me. Occasionally? That was my way of making three quickies sound more exciting than it was.

"Uhh. That's it. Faster."

Adam was excited, fucking me harder as he nuzzled my neck. He held onto the headrest to pull himself deeper into me as my feet slipped on the map in the footwell. It felt better now. A rhythmic rub of my clit along his penetrating shaft finally began to excite me.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

I came with a gentle murmur. A soft ripple of pleasure that passed over my skin as the itch gripping my pussy evaporated.

"Fuck, yes."

He sensed the change in me and fucked to meet his own need.

"Uhhh." He grunted.

I felt him throb. Then he pulled out and let his cock explode over my belly. I gave a silent curse as I saw some of it catch my clothing. I'd have preferred he'd come inside me, but the spreading warmth felt nice on my skin.

"Fuck. That was great."

"Yeah. It was." I whispered.

It was okay. Not really what I'd call great. Just good enough to push my frustrations into submission.

Adam rolled off, falling back into his seat with his cock flopping. In my mind, I'd imagined a raging orgasm followed by my sucking him dry. Something that just wasn't possible in a cramped car. Having had my moment, I was rather happy that I didn't have to perform with my mouth after all. I'd lost my appetite.

I glanced around to make sure no one had seen us. It was well and truly dusk now. When we'd pulled up it'd still been fairly light and in an area where people walked their dogs. Thankfully, no one had chosen that particular time to come by. I didn't want a reputation as a dogger.

Well, that was it. It was over. Not the greatest. Not what I wanted. Just a rare snatched opportunity to stop myself from going completely mad.

He dropped me off at home. Well, by home I mean just along the lane where he wouldn't be seen. Another one I wouldn't see again. I knew that the instant he didn't ask for my number. I'd been exactly what I had expected to be. A convenient cum dump.

Was I satisfied? No. I'd cum so that eased the ache, but it didn't satisfy me on any level. I wasn't happy with rushed sex in cars or up against a wall in the dark. Yeah. That was the measure of the three times I'd had sex. Pathetic.

I especially wasn't satisfied that I had no emotional connection to anyone. My sex life was pretty shit. My romantic one, nonexistent. I hadn't ever received a card on Valentine's Day. No one noticed me. Not even from afar.

"Hi, Mum. Dad."

"It's late. Where have you been?"

That was Mum. Always clock-watching me. I was twenty and she still treated me like I was ten. Pretty much why I didn't have a boyfriend. It was embarrassing checking the time and not being able to invite them back. So on the whole, I avoided it.

"Just at Jaynes. We were watching a movie." I lied.

In truth, I'd left a grinning Jayne in the pub after the lad had chatted us up and made it clear he was keen on me.

"Go for it." Jayne had said encouragingly.

"Get yourself banged good and proper."

I'd gone for it. The bang was more of a tap.

"You should have called." Mum went on.

"I'd have picked you up. You shouldn't be getting in taxis late at night. You don't know what may happen."

"Mum. It's ten o'clock. Not two in the morning. And taxis are licensed. Not random blokes looking to..."

I threw my arms up in exasperation.

"You don't know who's driving them these days. You hear stories about these oohver drivers all the time.

"Uber mum. They're called Uber drivers. And taxis are different."

"And you have work tomorrow. You shouldn't be out late anyway.

Honestly. How are we supposed to go on holiday and not worry about you?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Go. Enjoy your time away. I'll do my best to survive. Promise."

I escaped upstairs to my room and a nice shower to wash the caked cum from my belly. Pushing my clothes into the washing basket I glanced at the patch of white where he'd caught my top and wondered if Mum would notice it. Nah. She was too convinced her darling daughter was a virgin to connect the dots. I pushed it down and put the lid on.

I sat on the bed to moisturise, wondering if there was much point in trying to look nice. Three shags by the age of twenty. Sometimes I actually wished I'd stayed a virgin. There was a lot to be said for not knowing what I was missing.

But then perhaps I should stand up for myself. Or move out. I might be living in a lovely house, but stifling parents who watched my every move were stopping me from enjoying myself.

Jesus fuck. I just wanted one shag that made the earth move. Was that too much to ask?

I was a pretty enough girl. My tits were too small maybe, but I was slim and had a nice arse. I looked good in most things I wore and even better wearing nothing. It was just a shame I had no one to see that. I knew I attracted attention. If I wasn't so worried about what my Mum would say, or I had somewhere private to go, I'd get a proper boyfriend without too much trouble. I was sure of it. Christ. There was a really hot guy at work who fancied me. He also fancied Jayne to be fair. I expected she would respond soon and that would be another one who passed me by.

I climbed into bed alone.

"Alexa. Light out."

At least I could sleep tonight without having to use my clit stimulator. Most nights I resorted to it in frustration before I could sleep. Little sessions I spent worrying whether my Mum would hear. I couldn't even have a fucking wank in peace. She caught me once. A few years ago. Thankfully just my fingers that time. So embarrassing to be chastised for such a natural thing. Anyone would think she was the Virgin Mary.

No one else would put up with it and neither should I. But when I'd had it all my life, it was just easier to placate her.

Jayne was waiting for me at the coffee machine when I got in the next morning. I grabbed a cup and we sat on the comfy sofas outside the office. We had ten minutes before we had to man the phones to take orders and deal with queries.

"You didn't text me."

I pressed white coffee with sugar.

"It was late."

No, it wasn't. But it sounded better.

"How was he?" Jayne kept on, keen to know if I'd got off.

Jayne was my confidant. We didn't hide anything from one another. I knew all her secrets. And she knew my predicament.

I sighed.

"No great shakes. We ended up by the river."

"Know it well."

"A car just isn't a comfortable place to do it. The problem is I have nowhere else to go and neither do they."

"Gotta be better than up an alley."

"Oh shut up. I can't believe I lost my virginity behind a pub against a wall."

Fuck, I'd been drunk that night. Not long after I'd turned eighteen. An older guy who'd not left me alone all night. In the daze of too many pink gins, I'd thought he was the one and let him do it. I'd been desperate in fairness. My pussy had been dripping when he chatted me up. But then I was always desperate. And it wasn't until he didn't ring me the next day, or the day after, that I realised I'd been duped. I found out he was married with a kid a few weeks later.

"You could try finding one with his own place. Try an older guy."

"What, one that turns out to have a wife waiting up for him?" I retorted.

"Been there. Done that. Got the tee shirt."

"Well, obviously not. I just meant someone who might be interested in more than a quick shag who has a flat, or understanding parents.

Or even an understanding wife."

I glared at her for that.

"Honestly. I'm thinking of giving up on sex and sticking with my Magic Bullet.

Do they neuter humans like they do dogs? Perhaps I can have the urges taken away."

"Oh come on Marie. Even if you have to do it yourself it's better than not doing it at all."

"Is it?"

I did wonder sometimes. Masturbation was great at the time. But after, came the realisation it was only second best.

"Your parents are away for nearly two weeks soon. You can take someone back to yours. Comfortable bed, a bit of rumpy-pumpy and Bob's your uncle.

Do you have a creepy uncle called Bob?"

I was starting to laugh.

"Shut up.

Besides. Three in two years. What's the chance of me finding number four that quickly?"

There's always someone. Go mad. Get out and enjoy yourself. Have an orgy while they're away. They won't know."

"Two problems. I've been stifled so long, I don't know how to. And Mum will ring me every bloody night to make sure I'm home. Can't exactly stop mid-flow to play princess."

"You're not watching the right porn. It's a thing you know."

"What is?"

"Getting it from behind while on the phone."

"Ha.

You think I should do that while discussing whether I'm eating properly and getting enough sleep with my Mum."

"I would."

I shook my head.

"I wish I had normal parents like you."

Jayne shrugged.

"And I'm still single. You can't blame the parents for everything."

"Yeah. But you did have a boyfriend."

"He was a twat."

"I'd take a twat right now if he could convince my Mum to let him come up to my room. I'm not allowed a boyfriend unless he's transported in from Queen Victoria's time complete with chaperone."

"I'd take that. I'd shag the chaperone as well."

I decided it had been enough about me and turned the conversation.

"It's been months since you broke up. When are you going to date again?

Your pussy must be as hungry as mine by now."

Jayne sighed.

"Not sure. Thinking about Kane, to be honest. But he likes you."

Yep. There it was. I couldn't act, Jayne could, and would. Then that fantasy would slip away from me.

"He likes you as well."

"We'll see."

I glanced at the time and stood up.

"Come on. Phones will be ringing soon."

"I'll find you someone." She said confidently.

"Want me to set you up with Kane?."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Coz... I have nowhere to take him. It'll just be another shag in a car and no follow-up. He won't want a stupid girl who can't even take him home. I don't want that with someone I work with. Too embarrassing.

Besides, you're after him."

"I'm thinking about it. But you can have first go."

"You make him sound like someone we can pass around."

We went through the door into the open-plan office. We were the last to arrive, apart from Kane.

"So seriously. What are you going to do with your fortnight of freedom?"

"Nothing. Not really. Masturbate a lot probably. It's easier."

Jayne rolled her eyes at me.

"You can come over Friday." I said.

"What, to masturbate?"

I burst out laughing.

"No. I meant we could have pizza and get drunk. Fuck boys. And fuck my Mum.

"Ooh. Will she be up for that?"

I laughed again.

"You know what I mean. And no. I think she only had sex the once to have me. She didn't like it. That's why I'm an only child."

"Your poor dad."

"Shush. Kane's coming."

Kane was our Production Controller. We took the orders. He planned the manufacturing. And he was also the secret star of many fantasies by both me and Jayne. He shared the office space with us two and another three girls. He was what you called the strong silent type. A fine-looking young man with dark wavy boyband hair. I think he was twenty-six. A few years older than us and most definitely a hottie. He didn't say much and I just mostly went red when he was round. Jayne was more flirty. I guess that's what experience gained you. And it'd be her he shagged before long. Not me.

"Hi." I managed.

Kane sat on the end of my desk and offered me a sweet. I took it, smiling with embarrassment. I could see Jayne smirking.

"What are you two sniggering about?"

"Nothing." I protested unwrapping the chocolate.

"She's telling me about all the hot men she's going to have around when her Mum and Dad are on holiday."

"Jayne." I glared.

Kane looked amused.

"All at once? Or one at a time?"

"Three at a time." Jayne quipped undeterred by my embarrassment.

His eyes dipped down me as he smiled.

"Sounds fun."

Christ, he was hot. Way out of my league but it didn't stop me looking. After all, I was fully aware he sneaked looks at me. But again, it was Jayne who won on that front. Literally, thanks to her front. Big tits. Bigger than mine anyway.

"It's just going to be me and Jayne." I corrected.

"Sounds even more fun."

The phone rang dead on cue, rescuing me from any incoming lesbian jokes. I'd been teased enough before about being a lesbian. I wasn't. But no boyfriend and everyone assumed gay.

I pushed my headset into place quickly.

"Good morning. Julian Engineering. You're speaking to Marie. How can I help?"

I went to work with a well-versed patter reeled off while watching Kane returning to his desk. Christ, I so could. He had a nice car. Perhaps just once. Before Jayne took him away with her better experience, and bigger tits.

Lunch came around quickly and Jayne was back at me.

"Why don't you invite Kane?"

"What, so you can get off with him?"

"One of us might. I'm not putting money on who though. He likes us both.

And I already said. You first."

"First? See. Even you accept I can't keep him if I did. Then it would just be awkward."

"That's not what I meant.

Lots of people live with overprotective parents. They manage."

"I'd like to know how."

"They grab opportunities. Like when they're home alone for two weeks. Hook him while you can."

"Yeah, and I probably could. But as soon as my parents get back I don't have a lot to offer. No visiting. Home by ten. Who wants that? At least you can take him home. You win.

And you have big tits.

Life hasn't left me with a lot."

"Oh come on. You're gorgeous. You can get a guy when you want."

"Yes. But I can never keep them. Three. That's it. Three guys who just wanted a quick no-strings shag that I gave them because I'm desperate. Then they move on."

"Well, Kane might be different."

I thought about it. If nothing else it might be nice to flirt for an evening. Anything else with someone I worked with would be a mistake. I'd let Jayne make her move if she was that determined.

"Okay. I'll ask him."

Fuck. He was sort of a friend but I'd still make a mess of that. I'd go red, get embarrassed and fumble my words.

Jayne was physically pushing me when we went back to the office. The other girls weren't back yet and Kane was still at his desk. He tended to bring sandwiches and just worked through.

"Go on. Perfect opportunity."

"Shut up."

Kane looked up and I realised he was seeing two silly girls behaving like smitten schoolgirls. Embarrassing. I cleared my throat and straightened up. Another little shove in the small of my back from Jayne left me no choice.

"You got anything planned for Friday?"

"No. Nothing."

He leaned back with his eyes on me and felt my cheeks heating.

"My parents are away and Jayne's coming over after work for Pizza."

I told you that already didn't I?"

Oh god, I was waffling.

"Anyway. We're planning on getting drunk."

I could feel myself going bright red.

"Do you want to join us?"

"Me and two drunk girls?" He grinned.

"Sounds like a night I'd enjoy."

"So, that's a yes?"

"Yes, Marie. I'd love to join you.

Thank you."

I had to fight the urge to skip.

"Great. I'll er, give you the address. Or we can go straight from work?"

"Better. I can take us. Silly you two messing around with buses when I can just drive us.

You want me to bring some drinks? Beers or wine or something?"

"No. Just yourself."

Now I was bright red. It didn't help that I had a ginger gene somewhere in my make-up. I had blonde hair but if you looked closely, it had the tiniest tinge of red and my skin had fine freckles. When I went red it was like a bright light being turned on. Those freckles glowed and I looked blotchy. Annoying as fuck when I was trying to look cool and sophisticated.

"Great. I'll let Jayne know.

Best get back to work. The phone will be ringing again any minute."

My face was one big grin when I turned away. I didn't need to tell Jayne anything. She was watching from her desk while talking to a customer. She knew already.

"He said yes." I said excitedly as soon as she finished her call.

"Of course he did. Two hot chicks all to himself. Every man's dream. Wear something revealing."

"We're going from work. He's running us there."

Jayne looked disappointed.

"What? No. You're supposed to give us a chance to get changed. Never mind. I'll bring a change of clothes."

"Jayne. It's just pizza and a few drinks. Nothing's going to happen."

"It might."

"It might for you. I'm not that lucky."

"Threesome?

I don't mind sharing."

"Absolutely not."

TWO

Mum and Dad flew out on the Tuesday. Three nights on my own with just thoughts of Friday and Kane in my house. That magic bullet worked extra hard as my fantasies raged unabated. It was quite satisfying when I could do it without worrying I might be making too much noise. I even did it downstairs once to be rebellious. Lady juice wipes off leather no problem.

Jayne FaceTimed me several times to show me various outfits. All I saw was her tits.

"It's just pizza. Stop dressing like you're gonna stand on a street corner." I laughed at her latest get-up. A low top, a tiny black skirt and heels.

"Why. That's plan B."

"For fucks... "

"Okay, okay. Something subdued. But easy to take off."

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Just don't look like a tart."

I killed the connection wondering if I'd find myself sitting downstairs watching Netflix while she used my bed to fuck Kane's brains out. That'd be my luck. An empty house with no overpowering mother, only to have Jayne benefit from it while I was left playing the banjo. I was starting to regret ever asking him.

Then suddenly it was Friday.

It was a long day with me fidgeting excitedly. I know it was only drinks and pizza with friends but I felt daring having an actual man in my home. It would be a first. Mum wouldn't entertain the idea that I would want a boyfriend. She still treated me like a child. Heaven knows what she'd think if she knew I wasn't a virgin. And to know how I had popped my Cherry would give her a cardiac. It hadn't been a glorious moment. Even I was embarrassed by it.

"Nice home." Kane observed looking up at the old farmhouse I lived in. It was just home to me, but I guess it did look impressive to most people. I didn't think I was anything special, but Mum and Dad did have money. I couldn't pretend otherwise.

"Dad's family used to own all the farmland around here. This and one field he rents out are all that's left now."

The house was around two hundred years old. All modernised but it still retained much of its charm. The land had been sold off by my grandfather. He'd hated farming and worked in insurance instead. My dad had followed suit.

"Come in."

I deactivated the alarm as I closed the door.

"Out in the sticks." I said.

"Mum takes security seriously and she wouldn't get a dog."

Something else I hadn't been allowed. No boys, condoms, or dogs.

"They've even got camera surveillance." Jayne added.

"We could make a porno."

I ignored her.

Jayne had been here a thousand times before. It was a home from home to her and immediately laid claim to the big old leather sofa with mismatched cloth seat cushions. It was about as old as the house and amazingly comfortable. At least she'd dressed sensibly. A knitted top and baggy jeans. I didn't miss the glittery lettering across her arse. 'Juicy'.