1930s DD

Story Info
A young girl in service falls foul of the house rules.
2.7k words
4.37
27.2k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Just filling in the wages we paid this month and checking the discipline book from Mrs Dunn, our housekeeper.

The columns were not full by any means, obviously all had regular additions to each name but I had never had to dismiss anyone.

Well I say never, on one account a girl came perilously close but chose the strictest of punishments instead, which turned out quite well for Me too, yes very satisfactory.

She was, and still is, called Charlotte, Charlie for short.

I recall the incident as I look though my register of some 7 years ago and see against her name, accepted 'A Class' punishment.

Charlie was only 18 at the time and had been with us for 3 years. Her job was to assist the housekeeper in her duties.

This particular day as the housekeeper entered Mistress Brown's bedroom she found Charlie in the state of undress trying on some of the Mistress's personal items.

Absolutely taboo in any household, and particularly as she was not even allowed to touch any of the Mistresses clothes, so few years service.

She was brought to me at once by Jones, the butler, still in her state of undress, she was crying as she had received a slapping on her way to Jones from Mrs. Dunn, the housekeeper.

I followed protocol, name, "Charlotte Harris" she sobbed.

"Explain girl", "Sir I have no excuse, my vanity made me do it, I'm so sorry."

"You do know that the outcome of this will be your dismissal," I informed her.

"Oh please sir no, anything, I'd do anything to stay, I have nowhere else to go and no family."

I logged her explanation and her plea but told her I had little choice, it was house rules and I needed to upkeep the rules because of all the other staff.

The household would run amok if I let this go.

Her right young virgin breast was hanging from her undergarments, which she had not managed to put back on correctly.

As she sobbed her tiny nipple bounced, as she took deep breaths it rose, and then fell.

"You will go with Jones and be whipped for your error and lack of judgment, pack your bags and be off the estate by dusk.

Take her away Jones and make sure she feels the full wrath of your strap. Jones led the sobbing girl away and I began to complete the log.

Then I had an idea, why not make an example of her to the rest of the staff.

A public beating, nothing like an example to keep the others on their toes.

I mulled it over a while; yes that's what I'd do.

I left my study and climbed the stairs to the servants quarters, as I got to the floor below I heard the whoosh of the belt and the screams of the girl. Jones was certainly doing my wish.

I got to her door, easy to find from the noise.

I waited a few minutes, whoosh crackkkk, the sound of leather on flesh, and then entered the room.

The girl was draped over her iron bed base, her hands tied to the corners with her own undergarments, and naked.

Her back bottom and legs were wheeled and lined, Jones stopped.

The girl was distraught, screaming at every cut and crying.

"Enough Jones"

Jones laid the strap down and untied her hands and she fell to the floor on her back.

Her lovely young tits stood proud and tight from her body.

Firm and the size of grapefruits, with her tiny nipples pushing hard skywards.

Down to her slender tummy and a bush of jet black curly hair covering her pussy, or would have had she not fallen with her legs open, showing all her private secrets.

"Get her up Jones"

Jones went behind her and lifted her to her feet, his hands cupping her breasts as he lifted her.

His hand connected twice with her bottom as he barked, "Look at the Master girl, lest you want more of what I just gave you."

Her sobbing tear filled face looked aright at me, "You will come to my study this instant as you are, Jones bring her down."

I went first and was in my chair as Jones and the naked teenager knocked.

"Enter"

Jones pushed her in first; instinctively her right hand covered her girly tits as her left hand cupped her pussy. Another sharp slap on her bottom from Jones, "arms by you side girl, show some respect for the Master.

Her hands dropped as if weighted, and rested on the side of her hips.

"Wait outside Jones"

"Yes Sir" and he left and closed the door.

I walked to my cabinet and opened the door, Charlie's eyes followed me, and she knew it was the cane cabinet as she had often been bare bottomed in my study for correction or reminders.

I selected the senior, and walked towards her, "look to the floor girl" I said in a quiet but forceful tone.

I stood in front of her and drank in her beautiful nakedness, her superb schoolgirl tits; I touched them with my cane, hardly colored as the nipple rose from its sleep. I traced around the ends and pushed onto them, she dare not move an inch.

I followed down her flat tummy to her naval and circled that too.

Then to her bushy pubes, I moved the cane end in and out of her mound then touched her clit, her head rose slightly then went back down.

I tapped her inner thighs as I made her open her legs. The cane end touching her slim lips and I pushed almost entering, her sobs now somewhat subsided as she concentrated.

"Now girl, I have decided to offer you the chance of redemption."

"Yes sir anything sir, anything."

"This is the offer, you either pack and leave within the hour, or tomorrow at 4.00pm you will report to the great hall, strip in front of all the staff and take the beating of your life. You will then return to your room and the day after commence your normal duties." I hesitated.

"Please Sir Mr. Jones just gave me a whipping, I do not know if I will be strong enough."

"So be it, you may leave the room and pack."

"I will accept it sir, but I beg you be lenient with me."

I smiled, "Let Me give you a taster, take to the block."

The block was an old tree stump which had long since died it was placed at the side of my study desk; it used to have a rough top but with the constant stream of young girls across it had worn smooth.

Charlie took her position, her legs as wide open as they would go, her pussy lips open, her hands gripped the two short branches, one at either side, her knuckles white with the pressure she needed to be able to hold on.

I walked behind her admiring Jones's handiwork.

I raised the cane behind my head and gave her an almighty CRACKKKKKKK across both buttocks, she screamed at the top of her voice, a second followed and a third to the back of her legs.

Each followed by a scream.

Three hard and powerful strokes had raised purple lines.

"Girl?"

"Yes Sir."

"You will become my bed warmer when the Mistress is away"

I pushed the cane into her open slit so the end just entered.

"Yes Sir."

I walked back to the cabinet and replaced the cane on its own hook and closed the door.

I sat at my desk, knowing I would soon be enjoying the naked body before me.

I let her cry, then sob, and then told her to stand and come before me.

"Tomorrow at 4.00pm girl will make today seem like a tea party, I will whip you all over your body, I will cover every inch with my belt."

"Yes Sir."

I cupped her breasts in my hands and worked her nipples stiff, and my other hand dropped to her pussy and cupped it.

I inserted 2 fingers and worked in her wetness, "tell me girl who else has dared to enter where I am now?"

"Please Sir, no one, ever, no man has ever even seen me naked Sir"

"Then after you beating tomorrow this body becomes mine, to do with as I please."

"Yes Sir."

I slapped her tits with my hands hard; my hand print went from white to bright red.

"It was not a question girl"

She yelped and began to cry again.

"Do you want me to go over the block again girl"

She sniffed hard, "Please Sir, no Sir"

I gave her a minute and stroked her young tits again.

"Jones" I shouted, he immediately came in.

"Tomorrow at 4.00pm in the great hall I will make a public exhibition of this girl in front of the whole staff. I will beat her and she will be naked. Make sure ALL the staff are present, she will then continue her post here at half pay for one year; now get her out of my sight"

He grabbed her arm and led her out; I could hear hand on flesh as he spanked her bottom all the way up 3 flights of stairs to her room.

The Day of Reckoning!

Of course cook and housekeeper with the help of the butler administered the ordinary day-to-day spankings of the staff.

Boys or girls it made no difference.

Often on entering the kitchen, cook would often have some scullery maid or another or one of the young house men bare bottomed and feeling her father's old belt, she not only did it out of duty, but looked as though she enjoyed it.

For serious offences, although not too serious to send to me, one of the older boys or footman would have the girl on his back, piggyback fashion.

Cook would lower her undergarment and pin up her skirt or dress.

The footman would bend forward thrusting the naughty girls' bottom high in the air.

They always kept their legs tightly closed to cover their private parts.

Then Jones or cook would administer first the belt, maybe 10 from bottom to lower legs, and always finished with 6 with the cane.

The girl would be screaming by the third strap mark.

I often watched and enjoyed the sight of a young girl being chastised.

The strap welts and cane stripes always stirred a feeling in my groin.

But to be fair it was a happy household, always merriment and the Mistress and I treated them fair.

They soon learnt the error of their ways as they approached 40.

Only twice in the last 3 years have I needed to punish cook, and she is over 50, but age is no barrier, if they are wrong they get what for.

The last time was cook put salt in the sugar basin instead of sugar, made mistress sick, so over the block she went, bare arsed for 20 with my belt, witnessed by the Mistress.

We later heard she had almost taken the hide off the scullery maids bottom whose job it was to fill them, so I had her brought to my study.

Still bare bottomed I made her bend and could not fashion to give her more, so just lectured her and had her report to me a week after for a punishment.

I was lenient even then.

After cook had left the Mistress asked for 6 herself, for whom I obliged then, I took her from behind, but I digress!

The great hall clock chimed 4 and I had all the staff stood in a semi circle with Charlie stood next to me, shaking.

I explained to them what Charlie had done and although she should have been dismissed, I had decided in this case to offer her the chance of a public punishment, to which she asked for.

I had the staff's full attention and looked at the trembling girl, I nodded, a pre arranged arrangement, and Charlie walked forward and began to undress.

She took everything off very slowly and stood completely naked in front of them all.

Her hands were on her head, her back arched thus making her 18 tear old girly tits stick out forward, and her bushy puss was combed and neatly trimmed.

I pulled my chair into the center of the room and Charlie walked toward me and lowered herself across my knees.

She placed her hand firmly and flat onto the floor.

My chair positioned so her bottom faced the arc of staff.

I began to spank her still pink bottom, gently at first, increasing with every spank. She soon began to whimper and wriggle as I finished with 6 hard spanks.

I let her rest a few seconds then stood her up. She immediately put her hands back onto her head.

I spoke to the staff, "You will notice the harshness of this girls' punishment, and accept the trouble she has put me to, to administer it."

The staff to a man said "Yes Sir.

I could but not notice the bulges in the boy's tight pants as they stared at this naked girl, in almost every case probably the first ever.

I began to unbuckle my belt as I spoke and held it in my hands. I walked towards the snooker table and beckoned Charlie towards me.

I took her to the corner of the table and she bent over, she spread her legs as wide as they would go, to a stunned gasp from the staff.

I rolled the buckle end around my hand, stood back, raised my arm to my shoulder and released a whooossshhh and a ccrraacckkk which met its target with a hard smack, Charlie grunted.

The second landed just below the first, the third brought her first cry.

That was my signal to increase the strength of the next set of strokes.

Charlie was soon crying out at every lash and took all 10 without moving from the table. I gave her time to recover as I replaced my belt.

By this time the boys were fidgeting with their pants and the unlucky ones had their bulges stuck out front.

10 deep red tram lines covered her young bottom and legs.

I walked to the hall dresser and picked up the junior cane. 3 foot long, half an inch thick and whippy enough to bend double.

I walked back to the snooker table and touched Charlie on the bottom with it; she stood at once, hands on head.

She followed me back to my chair, placed her hands on the seat, arched her back and stuck up her bottom as high as it would go. Legs as wide as they would go to show her open pussy lips.

I tapped her bottom gently 9 or 10 times then CRACK, with force on the fullest part of her bottom.

"Aghh, one thank you Sir",

I gave her a minute or two, tap, tap, tap, 9 or 10 times again, CRACK, on the crease of her bottom and the tops of her legs, Owwwwwwwww, two thank you sir, and so it went on until the last.

Tap, tap, tap, this time the cane well above my head, then CCRRAACCKK, across her back at an angle.

"OOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNNOOOOOOO, 6 tttthhhaannkk yyoouu SSiirr."

Charlie was crying hard and loud, some of the girl staff could not bear to watch, the boys could not get near enough.

I walked to the dresser and replaced my cane, turned and walked back to Charlie.

Pointing to her thrashed bottom I addressed the staff.

"Now you have all witnessed the new level of punishment I will issue for serious offences in the household, dismissed."

All turned and left in silence as Charlie kept her position.

"To my study girl,"

Charlie rose and placed her hands on her head and followed me sobbing.

I closed my door and faced her, my hands fondling her tiny breasts; I pinched her nipples to peaks of hard mounds.

She moaned as I stretched them by pulling them towards me.

Still sobbing with hands on her head I cupped her pussy, firstly rubbing my hands through her hairy bush, pulling and tugging and making her stand on tiptoes.

This afternoon she would also learn the pleasures of love and to make her Master happy as I take away her virginity and make her my plaything!

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers