1948 - A Switch in the Suburbs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm the Mail Woman. I get around. I hear a lot of things, and..." She moved even closer and let her hands almost touch my chest, but then pulled them away at the last moment. Unlike Ilsa, Shirley wasn't wearing any perfume, but as she had been out and about on a spring day delivering mail, I could smell the sweet tang of her skin, and I suddenly wanted to run my tongue along her neck and shoulders and then.... I didn't, but I had that desire in my eyes when Shirley looked back at my face.

Her voice was low and sincere, "You don't deserve to be alone. You don't owe her shit. I don't know what's come between you and her, but you're a hell of a man. And if you were in my life, I'd be all over you." She was breathing heavy as she kept my gaze. I didn't know what to say for a moment. I hadn't heard wanting words like that in so long. Ilsa didn't count: she got paid and she just liked hitting people. Brenda just bleated bland married bullshit cliches at me.

"The women ask about you." Shirley walked around and behind me to the workbench. "Everyone can tell you and Brenda ain't copasetic. So, for the record, you're not keeping it on the QT. And whatever you think that...whipping or beating or whatever you do is...is doing, it's not." She stopped and licked her lips, with her hand in her back pocket she shuffled in place like a schoolkid. "But...uh, can I see?"

I knew what she meant, but I wanted her to say it.

"Can you see what?"

She stopped shuffling. I want to see your back." She was whispering now. "Show it..show them to me." She was breathless.

Facing her, I slowly took my t-shirt off, revealing a body once trained for war, now softened a bit from life in the suburbs. Shirley didn't look at my chest or mostly flat stomach at all. She was waiting for me to turn around. I did and she gasped. I had no idea what she was seeing, as I had no mirror to see it with.

"Oh my God, Ted, how are you not writhing..."

I chuckled. "I did for a little while. It just stings and aches."

"I want to touch your back." Her voice sounded far away, like she was drugged. I nodded silently, and waited for her small hands to alight on my back. It was like a feather, when her fingers first landed on my skin, and they softly, oh so softly, traced patterns across my back. A wave of shivers passed through me until my teeth rattled.

"I'm sorry, are you ok?" Shirley asked.

"Yes." I said, my voice thick with emotion.

"Can I keep touching you?" She asked. My answer caught in my throat. The words were in my mind instantly, but something held them back, something like a wall or a fist, and it grabbed my neck and tightened it's grip on me. But the words had to come, they needed to come, and with a deep breath, I said, "Yes, please keep touching me."

Her hands roamed again, still softly pressing, pressing and feeling every welt and bruise.

"Here...", She softly breathed as her hands went across my back from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. "....there's a deep purple mark alllll the way across..." Her words trailed languidly from her mouth as her hands caressed my scars, my bruises, my welts. "You can't see them, can you?" She asked me.

"No. I don't really need to, I guess."

"They're... beautiful." Beautiful? It was the last thing i had expected her to say. Beautiful. I felt a little confused, and the silence grew in us as she continued to fondle my back. Beautiful. I felt a barrier fall in my head, does that make sense? I can't rightly say what the barrier was, but I felt my willingness to stay cold and aloof suddenly disappear.

"Would you get on your knees?" She asked me.

From where I stood six inches in front of her, I descended into a kneeling position, putting my back within easy access of her petite body. Her hands left me and I heard a rustling of clothes, and then an electric warmth as I felt her bare breasts press against my back and her small arms snake around to my front. Her hug, her warmth, her massive tits and her sweet scent overwhelmed my senses as she practically wrapped her self around me.

"Ted, I don't want to marry you, but I do want you." Shirley whispered. "I won't lie to you, and I won't betray you. And brother, I could really use a pal, you know? Please Ted, please let me me make love to you." I spun in her arms to face her, staying on my knees, finally seeing her naked body before me. Her small stature notwithstanding, her hips and chest were all woman, with a pair of pendulous mammaries with huge nipples and areolas to match, so large the sight of them made me flinch!

"I know, they're huge and gross.", Shirley said moving to cover them with her arms. I stopped her, and leaned in close to one of her eraser sized nipples and kissed it. And then I kissed it harder. Then I opened my lips and took her entire nipple in my mouth and began to suck on it. Shirley moaned and put both her hands on the back of my head. I sucked harder, my hands squeezing her tits as I started to feel a frenzy come over me. I groaned into her breast as I engulfed as much as I could of her huge tit, filling my mouth with her sweet, sweaty tit flesh.

"Ohhhhhh Goddddd!"Shirley screamed! "Do it! Suck on my dugs!" I started to slurp and slobber all over her tit, leaning into her. Her hands grabbed and tugged on my hair pulling my back, and then she forced me onto her other nipple, which I instantly continued the same wet sloppy sucking actions I had been doing. I couldn't tell who was pressing harder, me or her as I sucked on her tits like a mindless animal, until she finally pulled me off with a plopping sound of the tit leaving my greedy mouth.

"Get up Ted, stand up, lemme see that cock!"

We traded positions, and as she went down, she pulled off my pants and took my 8 inch cock in her sweet little hands. "Oh hell yes...." she purred. She was now kneeling in front of me, completely naked, her pale skin flush with excitement as her hands began to jack off my cock right in front of her thick and luscious lips. "Land's sake, Ted, keeping a cock like this to your self should be consider hoarding. I outta turn you into the Ration Board." She kissed the very tip of my cock, smiled winsomely, and then swallowed about half of my dick on one lunge. Going up and down on me with her mouth, she also fondled my balls with one hand while the other squeezed my ass. My cock swelled and hardened as she kept sucking on my dick as good as any whore I knew in Germany. The way her mouth worked my shaft and the searing need I felt through her fingers as they gripped my backside, I could tell she wasn't trying to make me cum, she was getting me ready to fuck!

All too soon she stopped and got to her feet. "Now you're going to bend me over that table and fuck me." She moved to the decrepit work bench, and put her hands on the top, sticking her curvy ass out as far as she could. I almost jumped over to her and put my cock between her legs, She reached down and guided me to her pussy. "Now fuck me, Ted. Please, take me, take me..."

Before she could finish begging I had got my cock halfway in her pussy, making her little ass tremble and shake. And oh lord, her pussy felt so good, so fine! She was so wet, and the warmth of her cunny, that sweet warmth like no other, run up my cock, up my spine and right into my brain. My hands ran over her back, savoring her soft feminine skin that had been so long denied me. I actually froze with pleasure, just letting my dick sit in there, nestled inside her.


"Ohshitohshitohshit..."Shirley stammered. "I haven't had a cock in so long, so long, oh god...."

"How...long ...for you?" I gasped out, trying to not sound like a teenager fucking for the first time. I moved my hips in a small circle, stirring her pussy with my cock.

"ungh...ungh....a year..."

"Jesus, Shirley, and here I thought you were the...ungh...experienced little..ungh...slut."

"Oh I don't go fast, but I go far when I do...." and then she pushed herself all the way back on my johnson. "Ooooonnnnnggggghhhh! That's fucking big...." She groaned. "Now fuck me, Ted! Do it!"

Hearing that, I kind of lost my mind for a little. I began to fuck, and fuck hard. All sense of decorum, all that gentleman stuff, all notions of tender association left me in with a guttural holler that surprised even me. I thrust my fat cock into her again and again, bashing against her plump ass, making the workbench shake and creak with each stroke I gave her. Soon the bench was in a constant state of creak as I was pummeling that sweet ass with all I had. I was yelling out animal noises and nasty words as loud as Shirley's screams of pleasure. I began to bang her ass even harder, pushing her limits, and letting my need to be as deep in a woman as I could rule all my thoughts and feelings.

"OHHHHH SHIT! Oh god, nail that pussy your goddamn beast! Oh yes....urk!"

The 'urk' had come from the workbench's legs splintering under Shirley's hands, the whole thing collapsing to the ground, and then me grabbing her around the waist just in time to keep her from falling on the floor! With my cock still in her from behind, we stood there, standing upright, with both my arms wrapped around her and the workbench in pieces. Three seconds ticked by. Shirley broke the silence.

"Damn Ted, I've heard of breaking the bed, but that's ridiculous." We both laughed a bit, then I pulled her back, forcing my cock all the way back into her, making her hiss like a radiator in winter. I wanted to lay her down, and give her a proper fucking, but there wasn't a whole lot of comfort I could offer in the shed. There was a pile of old burlap sack and some canvas, but that's it...

"Damn, Shirley, I want want to lay you down and fuck you, but there's not a lot of good options in here, and I can"t....you deserve a soft set of sheets and..."

Shirley twisted in arms to face me, and giggled deep in her throat, and then she sweetly took my face in her hands. Her fingers almost melted into my skin as my need for her touch, anyone's touch, erupted with her fingertips' passing. "Oh you beautiful man. Get those sacks and fuck me until you cum. We'll have soft sheets and warm nights soon enough."

I made a soft place as quickly as I could and laid Shirley down, my eagerness and tender treatment of her making her blush with the delight of being so ardently desired while also being maneuvered into a hard fuck. I slid my cock back into her as her legs wrapped around me. I slowly fucked her, a good slow fuck, a sweet fuck, watching her huge tits move and sway as I slid the length of my cock in and out, over and over. Delighting in every nuance of her face and body. Empty of hate, empty of denial, empty of all that would keep me empty, I fucked liked it wasn't fucking....

Shirley then grabbed me and pulled me close, her hands running all over my back. I could feel her cunny tightening around my cock, and when she came, her pussy trembled and gushed as her nails scratched downward, lengthwise across the scars on my back. Before my brain could acknowledge it, my cock was cumming, pulling the rest of my body along with it, demanding I grind every last drop in cum out of me! I felt my entire body clench as I came like I never had before!

We clung to each other like nothing mattered, lying bare ass naked on a pile of sacks in my damn shed. The minutes ticked by, and finally the bliss evaporated enough for reality to speak up.

"Shirley, was does this mean?"

Thank god she didn't give me a smart ass answer.

"I'd like to see you again. I know you won't leave Brenda. I wouldn't take you if you left her to be with me. I don't want to be with anyone, but I need a man to share my bed. And I'll keep quiet. I don't need scandal and gossip anymore than you do."

"Yeah. Yes. I want that."

"Good."

We were quiet for a little longer. And then she rolled over and began to get dressed. I did the same. As she slid open the door to leave, I was staring at the smashed workbench, feeling a little impressed with myself, to be honest.

"I think you're going to need to get yourself a new workbench." Shirley said in that chipper mailman voice she had used, right up to the time we seduced each other.

"You know what, I think I might build my own."

"Great idea! A man always need a hobby." Shirley left smirking to her herself, and I watched her go, full of hope for the first time in months. Looking back at the broken bench I mused aloud. "I wonder if I could build a bench with some... special features...hmmm."

12