1950's Free Use Housewife

Story Info
Father and Son make use of willing Mommy.
2.3k words
4.26
122.6k
173
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*DISCLAIMER: The following is a complete work of fiction. A fantasy. All characters are over the age of 18.*

*1956*

Connie Myers stood in the kitchen icing a cake while she talked to her mother, Dolores, on the telephone. Outside her husband, George, was mowing the lawn in preparation for the Saturday night barbecue. It was a weekly event on their street and the Myers' turn to host. Absorbed in making sure the icing was perfect, Connie didn't hear Billy come in. The teenage boy was sweaty and dirty from having been working all morning and was eager for lunch. He stood in the doorway for a minute and watched his mother work. He thought she was so pretty. Her blonde hair swept up in a bun with clips. Her big dark eyes and plump lips that she always painted a startling red. Billy pushed his shorts down and stepped out of them while remaining in his muddy sneakers. His hand stroked his growing cock while his eyes locked onto her swaying ass, it looked so good beneath her blue circle dress. The dress was a light blue with white piping along the collar and hems of the short sleeves. It tapered to her waist and then flared out and hung down to just above her knees.

"No mother, I haven't told George yet...You know how men are... I'll tell him tomorrow, you know the barbecue is tonight and I won't chance ruining it." Connie set the piping bag down on the counter and took the phone in her right hand just as Billy grabbed her from behind. "Oh! Oh Billy, you surprised..." She trailed off when she turned around and saw the boy's cock. "Sorry mother, Billy just startled me, is all. What were you saying about Marian?"

The teen stepped back up to his mother and buried his face into her ample chest. His stiff dick rubbed against her thigh and stained the front of her dress with precome.

"She did no such thing! Mother, I don't know how you can tolerate that woman." Connie carried on her conversation normally while Billy groped her with both hands and humped her leg. She shook her head at him when he began to unbutton her dress but she didn't move or make any effort to stop him.

"No, no. George is outside, cutting the lawn. Billy just came in for a snack...Ah!...There's a sandwich in the fridge, sweetie." She said it for her mother's benefit. The boy was already kissing on her plump tits. "Hmmmmm? Oh, no. That was nothing." Connie bit her lip and tried not to moan as Billy kissed and licked the creamy flesh that swelled over the top of her bra.

"Stroke me, Mommy." He demanded without a thought that his grandmother could hear him. Connie gave him a pained smile as she took him in her hand and did her best to carry on her conversation. The boy moaned as his mother stroked him, her dainty hand expertly tugging on his oversized cock.

"Hmmmmm? No, Billy asked me to get him a Coke. No...I know, Mother. It's just a treat." While Connie held the phone in one hand and Billy's cock in the other, the boy resumed pulling down her top. It took both hands for him to pull each fat tit out of her plain, white bra. They were always surprisingly big out in the open. Billy mashed them tightly, squeezing and grabbing at Connie's huge, pale udders. He heard his mother gasp at his roughness and his dick stiffened in her fist. She pumped him faster. "What? I'm not doing anything, Mother.... ah!... I'm just..fr-frosting the cake for tonight...ooh!"

Abruptly Billy stepped back and pulled his stiff dick out of his mother's hand. Connie leaned back against the counter and regained her breath while her son grabbed the step ladder from the other side of the kitchen. On the phone Dolores was lecturing her on how to properly frost the cake. Billy paused to pull his striped t-shirt off leaving him naked but for his sneakers. Connie made a mental note to treat the grass stains on his shirt.

The teenager, still short for his age, brought the 3-step ladder over and opened it right in front of her. He climbed to the top step and grinned. He was at just the right height. The boy took a hold of his mother by the shoulders and squared her in front of himself, his hard dick poking her tits. Connie half listened to her mother complain about the neighbors. Billy smacked his dick against her tits playfully before he pressed them tightly together and began to thrust in between them.

"It's a shame you and father can't...make it tonight...ngh...I know Billy wanted to see you this week.... Ooh!" The boy pumped harder at the mention of his grandmother. Grandma Dolores had even bigger titties than his mom, and they were softer too. Connie struggled to speak normally as the sound of slapping skin became unignorable. "No, no.... nothing's going on, mother! That's just... Billy. You know how boys can be.... He's just... William!" Without warning the boy hocked a thick wad of spit into his mother's cleavage onto his emerging cock head.

Grandma Dolores yammered on in the background while Billy ignored his frustrated mother and continued pummeling her fat tits unabated. The blonde housewife huffed and checked the wall clock over Billy's shoulder. She still had plenty of work to do before their guests started to arrive.

"I like your pearls, Momma" Billy said with a strained voice. He dropped her tits and grabbed his cock with one hand and her necklace in the other. The boy twisted it once and looped it around his dick. He pulled the beads down his shaft until they were tight at his base and his cock head pushed against his mother's bright, red lips. The boy looked down at her and shivered with anticipation.

"Mother, I'm going to hand Billy the phone, okay? Yes, he wants to talk to you." Connie made eye contact with her son as she said it, her lips brushing against his dribbling cock. She thrust the receiver into her son's chest at the same time she pushed her wet mouth down onto his cock. The boy moaned down the line into his grandmother's ear.

"Uhhhh, huh-hi grandma," Billy gasped. "Nuh-no, nothing's... nothing's wrong. Muh-mom is just grabbing a bite to eat real quick.... yeah, she doesn't wuh-want... ah!... to talk with her mouth full." Connie slid down the boy's throbbing cock with a practiced ease, stopping only when she felt the cool pearls kiss her lips. She held his fat cock down her throat for as long as she could stand. Exactly how he liked it. Eventually she heaved and relented, drawing a deep breath in through her nose as she slobbered her way back up to the tip of the boy's now slimy dick.

Billy watched with rapt attention as his pretty mother repeated the process over and over, gagging and choking herself on him. His grandma's voice was white noise in his ear. He didn't hear the lawn mower stop either.

Connie knew her son was getting close, she felt him pulse in her mouth and she tasted his salty precome. He panted like an animal into the receiver and grabbed her by her hair, pumping himself into her face. He loved the way her mouth stretched around him and the smudged rings of lipstick she left at his base. Her big eyes watered, her makeup smeared. Billy rudely bounced her face on his cock, his balls slapped against her chin while he held her nose tight against his soft belly. When he'd let her up she'd gasp and drool, slobber would run off her chin and dribble on the floor.

"Please Billy, come for me," the housewife pleaded softly. "Come on, Billy. I need you to come. Please baby, I still have so much work to do before our guests arrive. I need to finish the cake." Connie swallowed him again and fucked her own face with a renewed vigor.

"Wha- what Grandma? No, nuh- nothing...just stah-stop..." Billy was desperately close to coming. "Jus-just hold on... Grandma. I'm gonna... I'm gonna...!" The boy dropped the phone with a cry as he exploded down his mom's throat. Connie moaned appreciatively and held him down, she swallowed repeatedly, her throat worked his cock and milked him totally. Billy gripped her by the hair with both hands and slowly rocked in and out of her mouth until he was satisfied she'd gotten every drop.

The boy jumped down off the step ladder, his cock popped unceremoniously from Connie's mouth unexpectedly and she drooled onto the floor. Without a word of thanks, Billy marched out of the kitchen and upstairs to his room. An hour later he'd find his older sister, Peggy, in her bedroom across the hall and he'd use her in much the same fashion. He liked cumming on her face much more though.

Just as the nude and temporarily-satisfied boy disappeared up the stairs, in walked his father, George. He was older than Connie by fifteen years, her father worked for him at the factory. Once, George had made a loop of her sucking off the colored janitor and shown it to her dad. Ol' Howard almost had a heart attack but he did insist on keeping the film.

George walked into the kitchen hot and sweaty and expected lunch to be waiting. Instead he found his wife a sloppy mess, trying to tuck her fat udders back into her dress.

"Okay, I gotta let you go, Mom...I love you too... uh huh, Billy will be real happy to see you tonight.... Dad will come if I do what?... Oh. Okay. Tell him that's fine. Bye Ma." Connie added 'Suck Daddy's fat, gnarled cock' to her mental to-do list. She hung up the phone and turned around, a surprised yelp escaped as she bumped directly into George.

"You spoil that boy," he said as he groped her tits. His fingers undid her dress to her waist and he roughly hauled her milkers back out into the open. Connie gasped and gripped the counter top. "Look at you. Tits out. Makeup smudged and smeared. Your hair's a wreck. Christ, you've drooled on the floor like some kind of animal!" George stepped closer and pressed his erection into his wife's soft belly. She was breathing hard and her knuckles had turned white. "I want you to get down on your hands and knees and clean up your mess." His meaty hand grabbed her by the back of the neck and pushed her down to the floor. "Lick it up."

The middle-aged housewife did as she was told, shivering with pleasure the entire time. As she made a show of slowly lapping up her spit, George dropped his pants and threw her dress up over her hips. She had on no underwear and she was dripping wet. Juices streaked her inner thighs. The older man grunted knowingly, smacked her ass and buried his cock in her with one thrust.

"OH! OH FUCK!" Connie screamed as George hammered away at her with his huge dick. His stomach slapped against her fat ass, her cheeks rippled with every thrust. It was animalistic, grunts and screams. George easily held his wife around the waist and pulled her to him with every thrust, using her as a fuck toy. Connie's huge tits swung and bounced in opposite directions. He slowed down after a few minutes and started to thumb her tight asshole. She sucked air through her teeth and her eyes rolled. "Please George, go slow. You're so big, baby. Soo- OH FUCK! SO FUCKING BIG!"

George had spit directly onto his wife's ass and switched holes with no hesitation between strokes. Connie was face down, mewling in pleasure and pain. She had never had to wonder where her son got his cock, or appetite, from. She was curious who was bigger until George buried himself balls deep and pulled her up by her hair.

"Uhhhh! I think tonight I'll put a collar and leash on you, so all the neighbors know what kind of animal you are." He was thrusting as deep as he could into her ass, small quick jabs with his hips. "Would you like that?" He asked, smacking her ass. Connie moaned and nodded her head. She would like that very much.

Last Halloween, Gary had her bobbing for cocks, 4 lucky contestants at a time. The last one to pop got some time alone with Mrs. Myers. Connie remembered the boy had spent the hour rubbing his dick all over her body. Eventually he had her spread her cheeks so he could jerk off on her asshole. The same asshole her husband was now stretching out unmercifully.

"Yeah, I knew you would." He spat, his hands on his wife's shoulders as he pummeled her. "Every fucking cock on the block is gonna come see you. Maybe I should get out the kiddie pool and we can all cover you in jizz? No, you're right. That's a bitch to clean up. No, I think I'll walk you around and we'll just give everyone a taste."

The older man suddenly withdrew his cock and sprayed cum up his wife's back. Connie was trembling as she felt jizz splash her back and face. Thick droplets beaded in her mussed up hair. She hadn't even caught her breath when George stepped over her, squatted down and shoved his dick into her mouth. Straight from her ass. She sucked him clean without a second thought and only after George left did she climb woozily to her feet.

Connie checked the clock on the wall and finished icing the cake before putting it in the refrigerator. She'd have to shower and get ready to entertain their guests and now she was way behind schedule. 'Oh well, a housewife's job is never done.' She thought to herself as she stepped into the shower. 'I wonder what dress goes best with a collar?'

END.