1950s: On Her Wedding Day

Story Info
The bride gets lots of pussy and some cock on her special day.
5.9k words
4.53
391.2k
92

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/21/2023
Created 02/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1950s: On Her Wedding Day

Summary: The bride gets lots of pussy and some cock on her special day.

Note 1: Thanks to Rebecca, the famous artist whose artwork continues to inspire and to be used for this series. Especially her series 'Housewives at Play', 'Teens at Play' and 'Hot Moms'. Thank you for access to your entire book catalogue as well as your website for this massive series.

Note 2: This is the eighth chapter of a multi-chapter story about one woman's journey of sexual submission and lesbian exploration through the decades, and through several generations of family members.

In part 1, 1950s: 1st Time With a Girl, our 2015 protagonist Kimmy is given the gift of a scrapbook from her recently deceased great grandmother, Rebecca. When Kimmy opens the scrapbook, she is shocked to find that the scrapbook is a journal of her beloved great grandmother's sexual adventures in the 1950s...with drawings. Kimmy reads in awe of Rebecca's first time with a woman. Once done reading, Kimmy pleasures herself while reliving her most recent seduction of her nerdy science partner Zelda.

In part 2, 1950s: Housewives' Lesbian Society, our protagonist reads the next chapter in her great grandmother's scrapbook. Rebecca is caught masturbating while babysitting and has a sexual encounter with a MILF. Rebecca learns of a secret lesbian society that is many years old, and she is offered the opportunity to become the newest submissive pet to many local housewives. To earn the privilege of being the housewife pet for her senior year, she must meet the head Mistress and service her. Lastly, present-day Kimmy, so horny from the idea of a housewife sex club, envisions dominating one of her neighbours.

In part 3: 1950s: Housewives' Pet Training, our protagonist learns about her great grandmother's training to be a pet to a community of housewife lesbians. Rebecca is forced to suck cock for the first time (and the second time, and...), she witnesses a massive housewife lesbian orgy, gets fisted and spanked before being ordered to seduce her best friend. Lastly, Kimmy gets herself off after a long night by imagining many different MILFs she would like to seduce.

In part 4: 1950s: Lick and Fuck Best Friends, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother's seduction of her best friend. Rebecca becomes more brazen at high school and must fulfill the task of seducing her best friend, Eleanor. Lastly, Kimmy gets herself off with a pop bottle as she fantasizes about making her good friend Camree be her public slut.

In part 5: 1950s: Moms & Daughters, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother Rebecca's further sexual adventures as she: submits to her best friend's mother to get her permission for Eleanor to also become a community pet; seduces Eleanor again, this time so her mother can catch them in the act; gets Eleanor's mother off in front of Eleanor; at an initiation/training for Rebecca and Eleanor, learns how her own mother had been recently seduced into the housewife lesbian community; has sex with her mother: oral, vaginal and anal, both giving and receiving; establishes a domme/sub relationship with her mother -- taking turns for who's in charge. Lastly, Kimmy fantasizes about dominating and seducing her unpleasant Aunt Beth as she masturbates with a bratwurst.

In part 6: 1950s: Munching the Cheerleaders, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother's senior year as she questions her fading relationship with her best friend, tries to handle all her commitments (school, boyfriend and being a housewives' pet) and even spends a night with three popular cheerleaders. Lastly, this leads to Kimmy realizing she needs to spend more time with her best friend Julia.

In part 7: 1950s: Naughty Bride-to-Be, our protagonist, now pregnant, must repent as she prepares for her wedding... although her tasks to repent tend to include a lot of pussy and some cock.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Note 4: Normal text font is present day; Bold is Kimmy flashing back to one of her own sexual encounters or fantasizing about one; italics is the scrapbook story of our hero Rebecca.

Note 5: Also, please note that although I've tried to make the main characters look the same as far as possible in the illustrations, the photos were selected from a massive collection from Rebecca's website. Thus, there will often be subtle differences (freckles, breast size, etc.). That said, I don't believe it should hinder your enjoyment of the story.

Note 6: Of course, all characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

1950s: On Her Wedding Day

I didn't even make it through a night before I reopened the scrapbook. I just couldn't wait to read about my great grandmother's wedding day. I sensed it was going to be epic.

That said, I did have time to imagine Mrs. Walker naked... with her legs spread... just like any good submissive. Her never having mentioned anything after catching Julia munching on my pussy had me wondering if she'd be an easy conquest... there was just something about her that screamed secret slut... someone who behind that serious demeanour was wickedly naughty. Perhaps she was a secret Mistress pondering which student to order under her desk... or perhaps instead she was a secret submissive who was dying to crawl under a student's desk and lick her while the girl wrote a test... yes, a submissive felt more like the inner her... so perhaps she imagined being bent over her desk and fucked from behind by a hung student or a girl with a strap-on... and perhaps she longed to be positioned on her desk and get spit-roasted... and perhaps on her knees surrounded by an entire basketball team and getting a bukkake... and perhaps in the center of a lesbian orgy... regardless, once the idea got in my head, I couldn't get that visual of her naked and offering herself out of my head.

I sensed it would take only a nudge to push her over the edge, so I just had to decide how to give her that nudge.

For instance I could simply lie across her desk naked and offer myself to her.

Or perhaps I could strip us both down and seduce her right in her classroom.

Or perhaps go a more traditional way by seducing her twin daughters, making sure we'd get caught in the act.

And then blackmail her in her classroom to be my submissive pet or else I out her daughters.

So many ideas....

As I pondered them, I continued reading... about my great grandmother pregnant and about to get married.

.....

Late on the night before my wedding, Eleanor, after we'd brought each other to multiple orgasms, kissed me, told me she loved me, and slipped away to help with the preparations for my big day.

I was so exhausted... I crashed before I even heard her leave the house... perhaps Mom decided to use her before she left.

I drifted off to sleep, still naked.

.....

Then finally, it was my wedding day!

I was dazzled by a complex mixture of emotions.

Excited... it had always been my dream to get married, have kids, and become that perfect wife and mother we were taught we needed to be.

Terrified... I was only eighteen, and this was the rest of my life we were talking about.

Confused... although I wanted to get married, my newfound sexual explorations had gotten me questioning everything.

Nervous... after the crazy week leading up to my big day... I had no idea what the women running my life might have in store for me today. Although I did know that whatever it was, I wouldn't have any choice in the matter... and that was a good thing!

My Mom woke me up on my wedding day in the bets possible way... first she sat on my face, giving me the best homemade breakfast ever... for the last time while I was living in this house... having slept in this bed... the Martins had gotten my fiancé and me a small house only three doors away from theirs.

Then Mom gave me a going away fucking... although she stressed very clearly that this wasn't the last time she'd be pounding my cunt (it was still so surreal to hear Mom using the word 'cunt', plus of course spreading my legs, holding my ankles, and fucking me hard while calling me her slut, and while I of course begged my Mommy to fuck me harder).

After two orgasms... Mom kissed me passionately... then sat on my face to receive her second orgasm of the morning, and I received the most authentic facial any woman can ever receive.

I went and got my hair done.

I got my makeup done too... my hairdresser smiling at my glistening sheen... knowing very well that it was a natural glean.

I got to the church an hour early like Minister Martin had instructed me to.

I was naked and checking out the silly garter I was expected to wear, when there was a knock on the door. I assumed it was Mrs. Martin or my Mom... but it was neither.

"So I hear you trapped my brother," Valerie said when I opened the door and she walked right in.

Valerie was three years older than I was and lived in California. I said warmly, "Happy you could make it!"

"Of course I made it," she said, closing the door as she looked at me in the same way so many of my Mom Mistresses looked at me. "I also hear you're great at eating pussy."

Not wanting to waste any time in denials or feigning surprise, or even pointing out she was my husband-to-be's sister, which would be pretty futile, since she likely knew I ate her mother, and perhaps even knew I got fucked by her father, I responded with the confidence I'd gained from all the pussy I'd eaten and from how I was constantly being summoned to serve people over and over, "Oh, I got an A in pussy eating, just like I did in all my classes." (Yes Kimmy, I did say those words. And yes Kimmy, I know they sound ridiculous now.)

"Allow me to decide that for myself," she said, and she walked over to a very nice love seat, slipped out of her bridesmaid dress, revealing she wasn't wearing any panties (although she was wearing a bra) and spread her legs.

This being a common occurrence, and since I was always ready to dive into a pussy, especially a fresh new pussy, always excited to discover the unique scent and taste of a new woman, I lowered myself to my acclaimed position on all fours and leaned forward without any further instruction.

"Already well trained," Valerie said, although I wasn't sure if she meant for her brother or for the secret lesbian society.

"I aim to please," I responded, which was true. I enjoyed academia, reading, the movies and other things... but nothing gave me a better thrill, a bigger rush of adrenaline than pleasing another woman... yes, I also enjoyed getting fucked, fucking someone, or getting my pussy licked too... but at the very tippy-top of all my sins was licking a pussy... and hearing someone moan because of my tongue... noticing her body react as I stimulated her... listening to her growing rapture, and of course tasting the full nectar of her sweet cum when she reached orgasm and gifted me her homemade treat.

"Mmmmmmm," Valerie purred as I worked over her pussy... not giving her the special lengthy tease and please I was becoming famous for... since I was walking down the aisle in less than an hour... but my more aggressive approach, where I dived back and forth between her clit and her wet hole.

"You taste so good," I said, always wanting a woman I was licking to know how much I enjoyed her taste.

"Better than my Mom?" she asked.

"Oh, I won't get involved in that comparison," I said, sucking on her clit. "But you both taste heavenly."

Valerie laughed at my religious word play, "You're such a sexy nasty slut."

"Thank you," I said, loving sweet romantic rendezvous, but also verbal play equally.

"Yes, you'll make an excellent addition to the family," she said approvingly, placing her hand on the back of my head to guide me deeper into her wetness.

"I'll do my best to fit in," I said, and then I couldn't talk anymore because my face was plastered against her pussy.

"Oh, you'll fit in all right," she moaned, her body beginning to surrender to the pleasure I was delivering.

For the next two or three minutes I licked... sucked... and then just extended my tongue when she began grinding her cunt up and down my face.

"Oh, yes, you nasty slut, you pet slave, eat me," she moaned as she was nearing her climax.

I kept my tongue extended while she used my face to get off, until she screamed, although she covered her mouth to muffle it somewhat, "Yeeeeeeeees!!"

As she stopped grinding, a massive gush of cum exploded out of her and all over my newly applied makeup... thankfully it had been tasteful and minimal... and now I was wearing new makeup that was more appropriate to my new life. I then lapped up as much of her cum as I could, enjoying the treat shortly before I walked down the aisle. Knowing I'd be walking down the aisle with my sister-in-law-to-be's cum all over my face was a strange turn-on.

Once she was finished coming, she let go of my head go and said, "Shit, that was indeed worth an A."

"Not an A+?" I wheedled.

"You'll have to work even more skillfully to earn that," she said.

"I look forward to the challenge," I said.

Then she stood up, pulled me up too, and said, "You're missing something."

"Clothing?" I smirked.

"Well, that too," she said. "But that would only get in the way."

She removed my white veil from its stand and put it on me. "There, that's better."

"I may need something more for my walk down the aisle," I smiled demurely, assuming we weren't yet done with my pre-wedding playtime.

"Likely," she said, "although I'm guessing at least half of the women out there have already seen you naked, and they've also used your wicked mouth."

"Likely," I agreed, as she shoved me against a wall and kissed me.

We kissed for a few seconds before she said, "I hope you don't mind if I sample my brother's bride-to-be and make sure she's worthy?"

"I doubt that I have a choice," I said as she sucked on my left earlobe... I didn't say that in a negative way, but a flirtatious one.

"No, you really don't," she agreed. Then she splattered my neck with kisses.

She was languorously dragging her tongue up my neck, which no one had ever done to me before, when I heard a gasp.

Doing nothing to conceal our naked bodies, Valerie turned and grinned, "Hi, Daddy!"

"I see you took the opportunity to sample the bride-to-be before she walked down the aisle and committed her mind, body and soul to your brother."

"And to her sister-in-law too," Valerie added, bringing her lips to my hard nipple.

"Well, please finish up soon," Minister Martin said. "People are starting to arrive, and they're asking about you."

"Those people miss my tongue too, Valerie said, looking into my eyes.

"I'm sure they do," I agreed, hoping I'd get the chance to experience that gift before I walked down the aisle.

"Now either come and fuck me Daddy, or else leave us alone until I'm done testing our new slut," Valerie said, making my eyes go wide.

"Yes, Daddy fucks me too," Valerie smiled. "We're a very close family."

"Just hurry up," he said, shaking his head, and to my surprise resisting the temptation to fuck his daughter... which I would have liked to see (although I would watch them fucking each other many times during my marriage).

He walked out the other door and she said, answering the question spinning in my head, "And no, I haven't fucked your husband-to-be, and he knows nothing about the secret society or our Dad's devious lifestyle."

"I wouldn't mind if you did," I said, meaning it... I loved Steve, I'd be a good wife to Steve... but I much preferred pussy... so if someone else could take care of his dick sometimes, all the better.

"Mmmmmmm, good to know," she smiled as she lowered herself slowly to my tits... then my belly... and then to my pussy.

Feeling horny as fuck... although I didn't know why... perhaps it was pleasing her... or the idea of becoming their family slut... or maybe the thought of Valerie's potential incestuous sibling sin with Steve that had my pussy on fire... or... I could simply be feeling horny because I was always horny... I closed my eyes and luxuriated in Valerie's obviously skilled and experienced tongue.

I came within a few minutes, and when she stood back up, my wetness glistening on her lips, I suggested, "You should teach your brother how to eat pussy like that."

"Yeah, guys need a lot of practice and training to become effective down there," she said. "Mike is still a work in progress."

"Aren't they all," I joked, Mike being her husband of two years, and also a minister.

"Tell me about it," she sighed. "Well, I guess we should get you ready for your big day."

"You already did," I smiled.

"Oh, this was just the beginning of your big day," she said, her tone of voice hinting at something nefarious and kinky. Or perhaps many somethings.

"I can't wait," I said, curious about what else was in store for me on this special day.

Mom arrived. Eleanor arrived. And fifteen minutes later, I looked like a radiant bride... and only a few would know... okay, probably lots more than a few would know... that the special glean on my face and the reason I was radiant was only partially because I was walking down the aisle to marry the man of my dreams.

The ceremony went as planned.

Photos went as planned.

Then to Steve's and my surprise, I was whisked away with a bunch of the ladies for the rest of the afternoon... their telling Steve and the wedding guests only that it was time for the women of my new family to initiate me... which I assumed meant I'd soon be eating more pussy.

12