All Comments on '1950s: On Her Wedding Day'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

Not being a lesbian, this is like having a one course meal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice art work. Although if this is supposed to be a 1950's scenario I don't think you'd find many shaved pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey Silk, you be one crazy horny person I greatly admire. Thanks, great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes the way men are treated in your stories is just disgusting. Just because your protagonist prefers women doesn't mean u have to to portray men in an absolute negative way. Did that great-grandfather deserve to be used the way he was when he loved his partner, and then u try to justify it by saying, "it was a men's world and women needed men". Rebbeca was just simply a cheating, horrible woman who used a man who loved her so much just to not be judged by society

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

As always totally enjoyable story and the artwork is amazing can’t wait for the next part

Keep up the great work and look after yourself mate

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

Great, Jas! Five stars! Total depravity! But what else do I expect when you're the author? And why else would I read your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a lot of adult women trying to look like prepubescent girls in the 1950's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a reprehensible slut. No redeeming qualities in any of the women in this story. Guess I'll skip any of the rest of this man hating crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

once again, another SSL fuckfest. No need to let any kind of story development get in the way of good repeated sex.

chr1890191chr1890191almost 2 years ago

Loved the story and the artwork is stunning!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As always, a big fan of Rebecca's art. Actually prefer the black & white images myself. They seem to have a more erotic quality?!

christi11christi11almost 2 years ago

You write super well but I find it disappointing that people seem to think it's perfectly OK for the wife to cheat and slut around while the guy is faithful to her. Very disappointing trend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jasmine, That was an excellent birthday present. It had everything except me, oh well I can always dream.

taco1085taco1085almost 2 years ago

bravo, another great story

gt973gt973almost 2 years ago

Thank you I have been waiting for this for some time

TerriCTerriCalmost 2 years ago

Another great silkstockingslover story and more fantastic art from Rebecca. Thank you

tarthearttartheartalmost 2 years ago

where did you get your drawing skills and how can a person learn?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fabulous

Tanks4theMammariesTanks4theMammariesalmost 2 years ago

Been reading your stories for several years, especially the illustrated ones. Can't get enough!! I have to say I prefer the "drawn" images to the "generated" ones. BUT, all of them get me going (which is not as easy as it was 50 years ago when if I was breathing, I was hard). Ah, would that my wife were as good at creating sexual imagery as you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is my favorite series by you, but enough with the other dicks. I think it was established in a previous chapter she didn’t like penis, but the lesbian society occasionally has her giving head.

I get her husband, but why would the lesbians make/risk her on other dick?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another well written example of your talents with Rebecca's illustrations to help our eye's see what our minds were already focusing on . I think I said that right .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This would be kinda of hot story if I didn't feel so bad for that husband. It gets so bad that he's even drugged on his wedding night, if that's not bad enough his new wife cheats on him right next him. It's just sad

Lancs50Lancs50almost 2 years ago

You continue to demonstrate your sensual writing talents.

Another beautiful sexual adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought the story was great! The husband drugged and no honeymoon sex, just like my wedding night wife didn't want my puny cock any where near her. Then the new wife gets all the beautiful lesbian sex she can handle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah yes… the 3 pillars of marriage - disrespect, dishonesty, and contempt.

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightalmost 2 years ago

What is it about wedding day that turns women on? I got out of bed at 8:00am on my wedding day, put on a dress, then hurried over to the hotel where my honeymoon was to take place. I already had the key so I went to the honeymoon suite. Soon as I opened the door, there was my father-in-law laying on the bed, cock in hand. I took off my dress and was on his cock immediately. After having an affair with him for a year, I was marrying his son, an incredible lover, but I couldn’t give up fucking my FIL. We fucked and sucked and ejaculated in and on each other for two hours. Soon as we finished I head out to my various appointments. It was an interesting day, and night! Great memories!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Well, once again you have no respect for the man who, after all, was the cause of all the celebrations. At least great grandma had no abortion. If she had one in those forbidden times there would have been no story, so thanks for that as well as a hot tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a man i love hot and .horny lesbian incest/taboo literotica.com from silkstockingslover thank you,ernest mansell.

belladonna143belladonna143about 1 year ago

cannot wait for Kimmy's adventures.. she is definitely Hot and independent.. My climax was so great that I gushed all over the chair I was in and as I was cleaning it up my husband came in and I told him I spilled my glass of wine.. I annot wait for the next chapter.. OMG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear Jasmine. I have been reading your stories for over six years, since my beloved wife of 35 years died of endometrial cancer, and i love them. not only sexy-but u have such a wonderful sense of humour (English spelling in honor of my late wife) and make me laugh out loud in many or your works. Keep going and don't change your style-it is unique.

DannocareDannocare11 months ago

Didn’t Read it yet but great illustrations!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES