1950s: On Her Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We carpooled to the Martins' home, where Mom and I served as the sluts for the family.

I was fucked by some aunt, while Mom had her face sat on by a family friend... and then yet another minister's wife fucked me (I was learning that if you were a minister's wife, you were always secretly a lesbian).

I offered my young, ripe pussy to Minister Martin's wheelchair-bound sister.

And I face fucked and then fucked Mrs. Martin herself at the request of her mother, who enjoyed watching her daughter getting used by girls and younger women. This experience got even hotter when Minister Martin walked in and caught me naked for the second time today... this time with my strap-on cock fucking his wife's face.

And although I didn't get to participate, I watched in perverse glee as his mother-in-law, wielding an impressive strap-on, bent him over and fucked his ass... something that suddenly intrigued me as something I should do with my new husband.

Then, when I thought it was time to return for the banquet, Mrs. Martin gifted me my own present... Mrs. Brandt... who'd called me a cheap slut in public when she learned I was pregnant, and had also accused me of trapping Steve. To make it even better, her husband... a politician of some sort... was required to watch us.

And she was now a pet I was allowed to keep as my very own and to use whenever I wanted... which I thought was a very thoughtful and useful gift... the gift that keeps on giving.

After I came on her face, I climbed back into my wedding attire, and we returned to the hall for supper, speeches and the dancing.

As I'd expected, my night of sexual exploration wasn't over... except unexpectedly none of it included my husband, or even a mention of consummating our marriage.

First, my Mom was gifted two special cocktails from Steve's two uncles... while my Dad was outside having a smoke (which was and is such a filthy habit).

I excused myself after dinner and before the speeches to show two of the caterers my gratitude for a delicious meal and an even more delicious dessert... the cutting of the cake still another hour away.

The speeches, with the aftertaste of cum in my mouth, were so heartwarming... or at least most of them were. Minister and Mrs. Martin delivered amazing speeches about how I was now a member of their family, and they promised they'd treat me as one of their own. (The ways they'd both already treated me like they owned me was a secret their son my new husband didn't know.) But then my Dad, now drunk, gave a long, rambling speech as well until someone led him away, and then it was time for the first dance.

Steve and I danced to The Penguins' 'Earth Angel', which you may recall was played at my funeral (at least it had better have been, since I specifically requested it... and yes, the band was actually called 'The Penguins').

After the father-daughter dance, which was my favourite song at the time, Mr. Sandman by the Chordettes, the dance got going with rocking versions of Rock Around the Clock, Shake Rattle and Roll, and the Muddy Waters blues classic You Upset Me Baby (Kimmy, they really don't make music like they used to).

For a good half hour I just danced... with anyone and everyone... I was just alive from the power of music.

Then I was whisked away by a woman I didn't recognize or know at all, who guided me around a corner, lifted up my dress, dropped to her knees, and fist fucked me.

Neither of us said a word.

She just fist fucked me to an orgasm.

It was so intense... I thought I might scream and alert all the guests and my husband to what was happening to me... and I did make a sound loud enough to get the attention of one man I didn't know (it turned out it was the husband of the woman fisting me, so no harm done), and even Steve glanced over, but luckily he didn't see anything compromising.

To this day I have no idea who fisted me. I never saw her later that night. or ever again.

She did get up, lick her fingers and walk away just as Steve walked over. My dress fell back into place, and he asked, "Are you okay?"

"Never better," I answered, even though I was still recovering from my intense fisting orgasm.

"You're very flushed," he said.

"Must be the wine," I said... this being decades before society decided that drinking while pregnant was a bad thing.

"You sure?"

"Yes, honey," I said, taking his hand as Lovey Dovey by the Clovers came on. "Let's dance to Lovey Dovey."

"I love you so much," he said, kissing me.

"I love you just the right amount," I responded, repeating the same line I'd used the first time he told me he loved me.

We danced.

We cut the cake... which almost became another outing... although this time not me... out of his peripheral but within mine... my sister and one of his cousins were making out. Their bodacious boobs were totally uncovered, but they were facing away from Steve and me, so that was all right.

I had a wine bottle shoved into my pussy and a candle up my ass (which I don't recommend... not something up your ass, that's often fucking amazing... but a candle isn't a recommended insertion product for that hole).

Again I was almost caught by Steve, who glanced over and saw me bent over... but he didn't see Mrs. Maple or her handiwork. Luckily he was distracted by his cousin, and another orgasm later, I was back on the dance floor.

More dancing... more drinking... and then Steve and I were inside a limo that was taking us to the hotel Mrs. Martin had booked for us.

In the limo... I gave him a blow job... I figured after all the sex I'd had today, it was the least I could do.

Of course he unloaded in my mouth in like a minute... which I'd expected.

As we reached the hotel he said, "I'm not feeling very well."

"Too much alcohol?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said. "But I'm completely exhausted all of a sudden."

"I'm tired too," I said, which was the truth.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be up for any sex tonight," he said.

"That's okay," I said.

"No, it's our wedding night," he said, as he grabbed his stomach.

"We have a lifetime together to fuck," I said, having gotten accustomed to speaking bluntly with all the women.

"Rebecca!" he gasped.

"Sorry... to make love," I corrected. "Maybe I'm a little drunk too."

"You're so beautiful," he said as we got out of the limo.

"You're just saying that because I swallowed your cum a few minutes ago," I teased.

"Rebecca!" he repeated, not used to hearing me talk like this.

"Sorry... because I sucked your big dick until you unloaded in my mouth," I said wickedly, having fun by talking crude and seeing his shocked face.

"Rebecca, that's enough," he said sternly.

"Sorry," I apologized, needing to accept he wasn't as outgoing and kinky as most of this fucked up community.

"I don't know what's gotten into you," he said, taking my hand and leading me into the hotel.

'A strap-on, a fist, a candle, and even a wine bottle,' I wanted to say... 'but not your cock,' I wanted to add... but alas, I remained silent like a good wife.

"Or what's gotten into me," he added, holding his stomach.

"Let's just get you to the room," I said, as I pressed the seventh floor button.

"Okay," he said, not looking so good.

We got to our room, I unlocked the door, we walked in, and he stumbled to the bed and fell onto it... and not even twenty seconds later, he was snoring.

No fucking way!

Five minutes later, there was a knock at the door as I was lying on the other bed... the room not a real honeymoon suite (my new in-laws hadn't upgraded for that), so it had two beds.

I went and opened it, and Eleanor asked, "Is he out cold yet?"

"Yeah, can't you hear him?" I asked. If I had to listen to that snoring for the next forty years, I might not make it.

"Good," she said, and I noticed she was wearing nothing but a robe. "I gave him a lot of drugs to knock him out."

"You did what?"

"Because I wanted to spend some time with you tonight," she explained, dropping the robe.

"Oh my God, Eleanor," I said.

"Those are words I hope you'll be screaming in a few minutes," she said. "Now get onto the bed."

"What about Steve?" I asked; he was fast asleep on the other bed.

"He isn't waking up, not with all the stuff I gave him," she said, as I got back onto the bed and looked across at my sleeping new husband,

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sure," she assured me.

That night Eleanor and I made love... a lot. She fucked me to orgasm. I fucked her to orgasm. We shared a 69 for over thirty minutes with each of us reaching multiple orgasms.

And later on, as she sauntered out and into the hallway stark naked (carrying her robe), I couldn't help but wonder if marrying a man when I 110% preferred women had been the right thing to do. I mean this was the mid-50s... an era when where women either got married or were called spinsters... and when very few women could survive on their own... it was very much a man's world... yet Kimmy, I want you to know that although I did a lot of bad things back then and in the years to come... ate so much pussy and fucked so many men... I did love your great grandfather... just in my very unorthodox way.

.....

I pondered great grandmother's final paragraph. Back then she'd needed a man so she could be financially stable... but I didn't. I wasn't saying I'd never marry a man... maybe I would. But unlike the time she lived in... I lived in one when a woman could be anything she wanted to be, and she sure as hell didn't need a fucking man to get what she wanted.

I noticed the section I'd been reading was almost done, so I resumed reading.

.....

My wedding shower the next day was another wild event. Back then, the men went out golfing or hunting or bowling, or some other guy shit (I really don't recall where Steve went with the boys and maybe I didn't even ask), and I opened our gifts.

Before the guests arrived, I'd arrived early, and Mrs. Martin gave me my first gift of the occasion... a good hard fucking... and she was more than a little dismayed to learn Steve and I hadn't consummated our marriage last night... even after I explained he wasn't feeling well (I sure didn't let her know Eleanor had drugged him and we'd fucked all night in the bed right beside his).

So I was punished for not making Steve fuck me last night... my Mom walking in on me getting paddled.

Lastly, the gift opening was unlike anything I bet you can imagine (although I'm guessing that everything I've been telling you has been more than you could have ever imagined).

After each gift I opened, I needed to crawl between the legs of the woman who'd given it to Steve and me, and to thank her with an extended kiss on her lower lips and thus an orgasm.

Thanks for the toaster... eat a pussy.

Thanks for the sheets... eat another pussy.

Thanks for the blender... eat yet another pussy.

I received twenty-seven gifts that afternoon... and I munched twenty-eight pussies... since Steve's sister Valerie told me her pussy itself was her gift.

My knees were very sore by the end of the afternoon, and my stomach was so full that it audibly sloshed.

This concludes part one of my journey.

It told you how I discovered myself... got married... and eventually gave birth to your grandmother... although my experiences during my continuing pregnancy and its aftermath constitute a whole different story.

But for now I'll end with this last picture I drew recently. It's a wicked one depicting me when I was eighteen... or perhaps it's you, since you're now eighteen, and your mother like she is now... but if you don't want to see it that way, I understand... since it's a bit perverse even for me... but this is a dream I had one night, and I just had to draw it.

It was me imagining that for your eighteenth birthday present I'd reveal the truth to you, and then I'd unwrap you (meaning strip you naked) and bring you into the fold (make you eat my pussy for the first time). But alas, I was too sick by then, and too frail even to attempt something like that in person. It's sad when your mind is still sharp, your image of your body still has a burning libido, but your real body is withering away uselessly.

Anyway, enough of that depressing shit.

If I was still healthy, this is what would have happened on your birthday, my Kimmy!!!

.....

I stared at the picture for a long time.

My great grandmother totally and beautifully naked... me also naked while staring into her cunt rapturously... and my Mom looking on approvingly.

Contrary to her misgivings, I loved this picture!

God, how I wished I could have learned all I was now learning while she was still alive. I had so many questions, and although her scrapbook was still filled with adventures yet to unfold, I wished I could have spoken to her about them.

I was about to close the book for the night, when I saw a PS from her.

.....

PS: Do me a favour, Kimmy... you may not yet be ready to use those words I told you about earlier to make your mother into your pet (or maybe you are)... but I have a challenge for you.

Before you read any further, I want you to go out and get something you want. Just take it. Make it yours. Whatever you choose it will be a gift from me, and I'll watch from heaven, knowing you're doing it for me.

.....

I stared at those words for a couple minutes.

Then I smiled.

I looked up at the picture of great grandmother on my desk and said, "I'll do you proud."

I closed the scrapbook, picked up my art supplies, and drew my upcoming conquest... of Mrs. Walker... and to abide by great grandmother's request, I'd also have to do it for real before I could return and read any more of her wicked, life-changing, inspiring story... so I'd have to do her ASAP.

I didn't draw a practical picture of how I was going to seduce her... no, just a kinky one like many of the ones in her scrapbook... a fantasy... in a world where anything was possible and you couldn't get arrested for having sex in public... or in other words, a perfect world.

The end of: On Her Wedding Day

Coming next: Pregnant Slut

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thanks again to the amazing Rebecca, who generously allowed LOTS of her artwork to be used for this and other stories.

If you enjoyed Rebecca's artwork and this story (and even if you hated the story, I'm sure you loved the artwork), please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

Straight Housewife Blackmailed (2014)

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair (2015)

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge (2015)

Coming Out in Costume (2015)

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve (2015)

1950s Series (2016-present)

Milf's Teen Crazed Cunt Fantasy (2016)

Best VDay Ever: Mom & Daughter (2018)

Twisted: Blackmailed into Incest (2019)

A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp (2021)

Executive Park: A Close Shave (Coming for Nude Day 2022)

Jasmine, May 2022

12