1950s: Pregnant Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bright side, your breasts are huge," she said.

"Yeah, and they're killing my back," I said.

"I can imagine," she said, checking out my enormous rack.

"My breasts have been so sore lately... and so swollen," I said, the bra keeping them in check, but not helping at all with the pain, so I reached around my back and unclasped it... which wasn't all that easy... at nine months plus pregnant, nothing is easy. "Ahhhh... that's better."

"Jesus," she joked. "Those cannonballs should be registered as dangerous weapons."

"You're so silly," I laughed.

"I'm serious," she said.

"I hate to say this dear sister, but I'm exhausted and I need a nap," I said. "But I'm so glad you came."

"No worries, I knew I should be here for you," she said. "May I stay here?"

"Of course you'll stay with me," I said. "We'll have such fun."

"Oh, I can't wait," she said in a tone I was used to hearing.

I laughed, "Trust me, I won't ever make you wait if I can help it."

"If you say so," she said.

"I say so." I said. I then went and took a nap. The only perk to being a beached whale was the way I could fall alseep instantly (although only for an hour at a time... I couldn't remember the last time I'd had a good, deep sleep). And not having an orgasm in four weeks... the women leaving me strictly alone once I hit thirty-six weeks... had me a muddled mess.

I had a pretty crazy dream where I was naked with both of my holes stuffed, and I was bound to a street sign.

The dream seemed so real... and girl after girl kept walking up to me and licking me.

I felt my pussy getting wet... the dream seeming so real... as if I was really getting my pussy licked.

The dream got so intense that I felt myself cumming in my dream while some pretty coed licked me... completely unaware from within my slumber that my sister was dining on my pussy for real.

I felt such intensity as I slowly began to wake up, and I was confused... feeling wetness leaking out of me.

Had my water broken?

I was still lingering somewhere in the transition from asleep to awake, when I heard my sister say, "Time to wake up. I hope you've got room enough for me in there, too."

I babbled incoherently, trying to process her words, as I felt my being legs spread wide apart. "Open wide, baby sister."

I shot 100% percent awake a few seconds later, when I felt a cock sliding into my pussy.

I stammered, trying to sit up, "C-Cathy! Wh-what... what are you doing?"

As she began fucking me (did she really bring a strap-on with her for the visit?) she replied, "Now that's a silly question, don't you think?"

"Cathy, ooooooh." I began trying to tell her we shouldn't be doing this, since I could go into labour at any time, but the pleasure consumed me, so I couldn't.

"Oh yes, this is just what you need, baby sister," she said as she slammed into me.

"I'm not supposed to have any more sex until after the baby comes," I blurted out between moans... my body giving into the pleasure... not that I was strong enough to to stop her anyway.

"Nonsense," Cathy said. "This is the best thing for you. It may even trigger your labour."

"I don't know," I moaned, unable to think straight while my first orgasm in weeks rose inside me.

"Oh, I've missed fucking you," Cathy said.

"Oh fuck, I haven't been fucked in weeks," I moaned.

"That's inexcusable, your husband's a real jerk," she said, slamming into me.

"Everyone keeps telling me it could harm the baby," I said.

Nonsense," she said, shaking her head.

After another dozen deeps thrusts, she asked, "Now... are you going to cum for me?"

I babbled incoherently for the most part as my orgasm rose, but somewhere in there were the words, "I don't have much choice... do I?"

"Good girl!" she purred, a term that always made a chill go up my spine... nothing made me happier than pleasing someone, or being called a good girl.

As my orgasm rose, Cathy somehow managed to lift my entire body off the bed to reach even new depths inside my pussy as she really pounded me, and she laughed, "Baby's first fuck."

A couple strokes later I felt myself coming, and also something weird, and I was pretty sure my water had just broken, "Uh... C-Cathy?"

As she pulled out and wetness gushed out of me, way more than could possibly be just cum, I gasped through my orgasmic daze, "I think the baby's coming, too."

Cathy laughed as she looked down at me, wetness continuing to flood out of me soaking the sheets, "Guess I got in a little deep, slut."

"Please, I need to go to the hospital now," I said.

"Of course," she agreed instantly, and she flung the strap-on harness away and assisted me... thus in an instant she'd gone from dominant sister fucking me into labour, to caring sister here only to help me in my time of need.

Twenty agonising hours later, I'd given birth to a baby girl.

Steve arrived in time... although back then he wasn't allowed to join me in the delivery room.

The next morning Steve was back at work (back then you stayed in the hospital for a few days; not like today's 'Gotcher baby? Yer outta here' shit), when my sister came to check on me.

"Your baby girl is beautiful," she said.

"I know, I'm so blessed," I said, topless because I'd just finished nursing my new baby girl, and my tits were still sore.

"Your tits are fucking huge," Cathy said.

"I think they might be too full of milk... all of this is so new to me. What should I do? Do we need to call the doctor?" I said, my tits leaking.

"Heavens no!" Cathy said. "I can help you with that. Here now!"

Tears streamed down my body at the discomfort and the humiliation, "P-please Cath... I'm so weak...I just had a baby... oww..."

"Mmm..." she moaned as she manhandled and squeezed my tits. "I know, sis. Look how full your tits are... yummy yum."

"This is wrong," I protested, but just like last night, my body had no energy to do much more than protest verbally.

"I sure do love milk," Cathy said, literally sucking it out of my leaking tits.

"This milk isn't for you," I objected.

"But you've got enough to feed the entire baby ward," Cathy purred, switching to my other tit.

"Please Cathy, this is going too far," I pleaded, so tired that I just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Hey! I'm just helping you get used to having lips on your nips," Cathy said smoothly, as she sucked on my nipple... which I had to admit did feel pretty nice.

I felt so helpless! But then I thought I was about to get saved, when a nurse appeared just inside the door and bellowed, "Hey! What's going on?"

I pleaded, "Nurse! Thank goodness. Help me, please."

"Uh, oh," Cathy said, caught red-handed in her twisted act.

\

Cathy, always able to adapt to an unexpected turn of events without freaking out, explained even though milk was dripping off of her chin, "Uh, hi. I was just... ahh... um... helping my sister get used to the idea of nursing."

Tears were streaming from my eyes as I sobbed, "Please."

And in a world... or at least a town... where all the women were secret lesbians, I should have known this quandary wouldn't go in my favour, sure enough, the nurse began unzipping her blouse and said, "Well... you really should have the help of a trained professional."

"You can't be serious!," I gasped in shock.

"It's my job to make sure you're 100% able to breast feed before you leave here," she explained, as she hopped onto the bed to join my sister.

I couldn't believe it! Instead of protecting me, this nurse was joining Cathy in taking advantage of my weakened state!

"You have to pull a little on the nipple first..." the nurse began explaining as she bit down, sucked on my nipple and tugged.

I whimpered, "Oww... ngf... sore..."

"...then hold it between your teeth while you suck... mff... ullmf," she continued.

"Ouch!" I yelped, pain coursing through me.

"Mff... I see... ulmm... slorp... mllffm..." my sister said extremely sloppily, as she replicated the nurse's rough treatment on my other swollen nipple.

For a couple minutes they double teamed my tits... with a surreal mixture of pleasure and pain... so intense!

"Yeah, there you are," Cathy said, bringing her hand to my hairy pussy (during the past month or so I'd totally neglected my grooming) and slid a finger inside... inside a pussy that just yesterday had pushed out a fucking watermelon-sized baby... fuck! She was so twisted... and I was so mortified... and yet my up for anything pussy was soaked!

"Yeah... there you are," my sister crowed.

"Ngh... oww... Cathy... don't," I mumbled weakly as she fingered me.

She pulled her fingers out and slapped my pussy three times, making my entire body quake, and I moaned incoherently.

"Stop it!" she scolded. "You know you want me to. Little slut...."

I shook my head in frustrated negation as she slid her finger back into my pussy and furiously finger banged me.

"...Now, cum for me," Cathy ordered, while she stimulated me in my pussy and both of my tits.

I was being completely subjected to the whims of my sister and the nurse... as I moaned in a long, incoherent babble... as they made me cum.

The two aggressive women didn't even pause in their assault on my tits while my orgasm erupted through me!

Pausing only briefly from nursing on my right tit, the nurse purred, as I was still coming uncontrollably and still babbling, "Mmmmm, she's hot."

Cathy offered on my behalf, "Want her to eat your pussy?"

"N-no Cathy," I stammered, overwhelmed and helpless. "Don't make me... please... Why are you doing this to me? Why?"

Cathy looked at me, my baby's milk all over her face, her response so wicked, but frustratingly true, "Because I can, cunt loving queer. That's why... and I want to."

Her words sent a chill up my spine, and I couldn't help sobbing and whimpering. I hated how much I loved such nasty talk... and such humiliation.

I was a tearful mess as the nurse ordered with a sadistic smile, "Eat me. Eat me."

"Lie back down, sister slut," Cathy ordered.

"Cathy..." I began as she pushed me back down.

"Just sit on her face," Cathy offered.

Just like always in the past year or so, I had no say in the matter even though Cathy was family! A blood relative! At least my Mom and I took turns ordering each other around!

"Actually, let's have her get onto all fours like the slut she is, and she can dine on me that way," the nurse said, whipping off her skirt.

"You heard her, slut," Cathy said, snapping her fingers at me.

"But I'm too weak," I protested.

"No, nobody... and especially you... is ever too weak to eat pussy," Cathy disagreed, as she helped me down to the floor.

Truth was, she was right. I loved eating pussy, and even though I was in pain and completely exhausted... this was something I could do... even in my current state.

I crawled between the nurse's legs as she parted them wide and smiled, "You look so hungry."

"Actually I am," I admitted, realizing I hadn't eaten anything in many hours. I'd assumed the hospital scheduled regular mealtimes for its patients, but apparently in my case it was the other way around... the postpartum mothers were required to feed their caregivers.

"Then you need to get more liquids into you," she grinned wickedly.

Okay, now that I'd fed her, she was at least showing some concern about my hydration. That was likely as good as I'd get, so I'd take it. I leaned forward and licked her hairy pussy.

"That's it, slut sister," Cathy urged from behind me. "Eat that pussy."

"Ooh, yeahhh... feels so good." the nurse moaned, as she reached for the back of my head and guided me deeper into her wetness.

As I licked her delicious pussy, she moaned, "Mmm... eat it, slut... oooo..."

Her calling me a slut enhanced my own lust... ridiculous, but true... as I hungrily licked her pussy.

"Eat my juicy pussy," the nurse moaned. "Ahhhhh..."

And indeed it was a juicy pussy... her fragrant scent was consuming me....

As I was bent over my libation with my naked ass in plain sight of my sister, I heard her saying, "Hmm... I hate to let those holes go to waste."

Then I felt her fingers in both my pussy and my ass as I continued licking the nurse's pussy. (It may seem strange that I was eating out someone whose name I didn't even know, but during the past year or so, I'd grown very accustomed to dining on the twats of strangers.)

"Oh yes, fuck that bitch's holes," the nurse told her, and my sister did just that.

"Oh yes, finger fuck my holes," I moaned, pleasure growing inside me, thus advancing my long-term conditioning just a tiny bit more into becoming a perfect slut, existing only to please and to be pleased.

"I can use these holes whenever I want, can't I, slut sister?" Cathy asked ritually.

"Yes you may, big sister, my holes are yours," I declared... my station in life so wickedly perverse that it actually made my entire body quake in anticipation of whatever she decided to do with me.

As her fingers banged both my holes... I kept licking the nurse... and both of us came almost simultaneously.

"Oh yes, get ready for my cum, you nasty bitch," the nurse gasped, as her cum flooded out of her and into my wanting mouth. Hydration! Yummy!

I lapped up as much of her sweet cum as I could reach while my own orgasm ripped through me.

Once the nurse was content, she stood up and said, "Well, that was fun!"

"Yeah, so it's definitely my turn now," Cathy staked her (next) claim, pulling her fingers out of my two holes, and sitting down to replace the nurse in the chair.

"I'm so tired," I said weakly, both from giving birth recently, and my subsequent multiple orgasms.

"Shut up and eat me," she ordered, parting her pussy lips with her fingers.

"Okay," I said. Her pussy now in my face, my need to please and eat her took control, overriding any objections my weak body might have attempted.

"Oh, yes sis, you really are a great pussy licker," she moaned.

"Thank you," I replied absurdly as I licked her pussy.

After a couple minutes she moaned, reiterating her compliment, "Ooooohh... ohhh... what a good pussy eater you are... nn."

"For you, always," I moaned, loving the sinister sensation of being a sister submissive slut sincerely serving her.

"I'll keep you to that," she promised, grabbing my head and shoving it roughly into her pussy.

I licked and licked until I provoked my sister's sweet cum and it coated my face.

"Oh fuck, you nasty slut," she moaned.

Once she was finished with me, I collapsed onto the floor, completely spent.

"So who owns you?" my sister asked, as I lay there.

"You do," I said weakly, only half conscious.

"And I can use you however I wish?" she asked.

I could only lie on the floor and groan, "Uhhhh... oooh... unnhh... Do whatever you want to me, Cathy... please... ohhhh..." My words and other utterances dwindled away, and I'm not certain, but I may even have started snoring at that point. I was completely humiliated... thoroughly exhausted... yet still wanting more... although you couldn't' tell that from my weak and pathetic position collapsed on the floor. I'm guessing I gave her a last gasp: "Anything." I drifted off for a brief nap, Cathy's sardonic laughter lingering in my ears.