1950s: Pregnant Slut

Story Info
Pregnant wife gets used excessively.
7.6k words
4.5
387k
97

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/21/2023
Created 02/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1950s: Pregnant Slut

Summary: Pregnant wife gets used excessively.

Note 1: Thanks to Rebecca, the famous artist whose artwork continues to inspire and to be used for this series. Especially her series 'Housewives at Play', 'Teens at Play' and 'Hot Moms'. Thank you for access to your entire book catalogue as well as your website for this massive series.

Note 2: This is the ninth chapter of a multi-chapter story about one woman's journey of sexual submission and lesbian exploration through the decades, and through several generations of family members.

In part 1, 1950s: 1 st Time With a Girl, our 2015 protagonist Kimmy is given the gift of a scrapbook from her recently deceased great grandmother, Rebecca. When Kimmy opens the scrapbook, she is shocked to find that the scrapbook is a journal of her beloved great grandmother's sexual adventures in the 1950s...with drawings. Kimmy reads in awe about Rebecca's first time with a woman. Once she's done reading, Kimmy pleasures herself while reliving her most recent seduction: her nerdy science partner Zelda.

In part 2, 1950s: Housewives' Lesbian Society, our protagonist reads the next chapter in her great grandmother's scrapbook. Rebecca is caught masturbating while babysitting and has a sexual encounter with a MILF. Rebecca learns of a secret lesbian society that is many years old, and she is offered the opportunity to become the newest submissive pet to many local housewives. To earn the privilege of being the housewife pet during her senior year of high school, she must meet the head Mistress and service her. Lastly, present-day Kimmy, horny from the idea of a sex club for housewives, envisions herself dominating one of her neighbours.

In part 3: 1950s: Housewives' Pet Training, our protagonist learns about her great grandmother's training to become a pet to a community of housewife lesbians. Rebecca is forced to suck cock for the first time (and the second time, and...), she witnesses a massive housewife lesbian orgy, then gets fisted and spanked before being ordered to seduce her best friend. Lastly, Kimmy gets herself off after a long night, by imagining many different MILFs she would like to seduce.

In part 4: 1950s: Lick and Fuck Best Friends, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother's seduction of her best friend. Rebecca becomes more brazen at high school and must fulfill the task of seducing her best friend, Eleanor. Lastly, Kimmy gets herself off with a pop bottle as she fantasizes about making her good friend Camree serve as her public slut.

In part 5: 1950s: Moms & Daughters, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother Rebecca's further sexual adventures as she: submits to her best friend's mother to get her permission for Eleanor also to become a community pet; seduces Eleanor again, this time so her mother can catch them in the act; gets Eleanor's mother off in front of Eleanor; at an initiation/training for Rebecca and Eleanor, learns how her own mother had been recently seduced into the housewife lesbian community; has sex with her mother: oral, vaginal and anal, both giving and receiving; establishes a domme/sub relationship with her mother - taking turns for who's in charge. Lastly, Kimmy fantasizes about dominating and seducing her unpleasant Aunt Beth as she masturbates with a bratwurst.

In part 6: 1950s: Munching the Cheerleaders, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother's senior year as she questions her fading relationship with her best friend, tries to handle all her commitments (school, boyfriend and being a housewives' pet) and even spends a night with three popular cheerleaders. Lastly, this leads to Kimmy realizing she needs to spend more time with her best friend Julia.

In part 7: 1950s: Naughty Bride-to-Be, our protagonist, now pregnant, must repent as she prepares for her wedding... although her tasks to repent tend to include a lot of pussy and some cock.

In part 8: 1950s: On Her Wedding Day, our protagonist learns of her great grandmother's actual wedding day, which is an amazing sex-filled day, including rendezvous with a wide variety of women and a couple of lucky men. Her great grandmother then orders Kimmy to help herself to a major gift she will cherish greatly... which Kimmy interprets as helping herself to Mrs. Walker, which takes us to part 9.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Note 4: Normal text font is present day; Bold is Kimmy flashing back to one of her own sexual encounters, or fantasizing about one; italics is the scrapbook story of our heroine Rebecca.

Note 5: Also, please note that although I've tried to make the main characters look the same as far as possible in the illustrations, the drawings were selected from a massive collection on Rebecca's website. Thus, there will often be subtle differences (freckles, breast size, etc.). That said, I don't believe it should hinder your enjoyment of the story.

Note 6: Of course all characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

1950s: Pregnant Slut

I woke up the next morning filled with determination.

My great grandmother Rebecca had instructed me to help myself to a major gift, and since her description of that gift gave me plenty of leeway, I took it as a clear sign from above that I needed to seduce and pettify (if that's a word) my math teacher Mrs. Walker, post haste.

I'd already been seriously considering her as a possible acquisition... and whenever I obsess about (which is stating it more honestly than 'seriously consider') acquiring something or someone, it's usually only a matter of time before I formulate a plan to make that into a reality.

It felt like the Gods of Lesbianism (I was beginning to think there really were such entities), were guiding me to this course of action.

And sure enough, I'd already come up with a plan.

I arrived at school early, snuck into Mrs. Walker's room, and placed this drawing on her desk picture side down where she couldn't miss finding it, having written a notation on the back in longhand: I bet you wish this could be you!

Although to throw her off track, I'd included Miss Collins' name on the blackboard... the younger gym teacher having more than a passing resemblance to Mrs. Walker.

I slipped out and allowed the effect of her imminent find to marinate. Truth be told, I had no idea what she'd think about the picture, or about the other ones I'd be arranging for her to find during the rest of the day... but hopefully they would stir something attention-getting in her loins.

She wouldn't be teaching a class I was in until just before lunch, so I wouldn't be able to witness her reaction, but I sensed that her continuing to find similar drawings throughout the day would help to make her increasingly suggestable to what I eventually had in store for her.

Inside an envelope with only her name on the outside, I unobtrusively slid a second drawing under her door during her second period spare.

This one was a picture of her with the caption: This is how I imagine you whenever you're teaching me in class.

Then I sauntered into her class totally innocently, and saw she wasn't in the room.

Perfect.

I slipped a third picture onto her desk... underneath her laptop... but with about a quarter of it showing... nothing that would stand out, unless she lifted her laptop and looked beneath it.

This time I wrote: Or do you sometimes imagine yourself fucking one of your students right on your desk? Perhaps Mary-Beth? Mary-Beth Porter was a student highly placed on the Honours Roll, and she'd recently come out.

I sat down in my desk... conveniently in the middle of the front row... and simply waited.

Mrs. Walker arrived a few minutes late, looking a bit flustered... her cheeks noticeably red... which made me wonder if she was tardy because she'd felt the need to slip into the teacher's lounge bathroom to rub one out... and in my head, that was exactly the reason.

She apologized for being late without giving a reason... not that the class would expect her to... and sat down to take attendance.

She immediately noticed the artwork I'd left for her.

Her eyes went wide.

She quickly looked up at the class who, just like I was, were all looking back at her. So she just as quickly looked back down. I smiled, not that anyone noticed. Although she was clearly rattled, she took attendance, and then she stood up and taught the class. I have to admit I was impressed by her ability to appear confident to everyone else, when to my knowledgeable eyes she was clearly stressed.

When class was finished and almost all the other students had left, I asked from my desk, "Are you okay, Mrs. Walker? You seem distracted."

"Oh, I'm fine," she said, although I could tell her mental gears were processing who she was having this conversation with.

"I want to thank you for not saying anything at prom," I said.

"Not to worry, girls will be girls," she replied, which gave me more confidence.

"Isn't that is the truth," I smiled.

There was a pause while maybe she was trying to decide whether to ask if I was the one leaving smutty artwork for her to find, before I said, "Well, thanks again, and I hope you have a great rest of your day."

"You too, Kimmy," she said, giving me a contemplative look... perhaps putting two and two together.

At lunchtime, once I'd seen her going into the staff lounge, I snuck back into her classroom and dropped off picture number four with the caption: Or perhaps you want to become a fuck toy for the entire school.

I then headed for lunch... hoping I'd be enjoying a delicious snack later on today... patience not being one of my virtues... I needed to expedite this seduction, pronto. I still don't know what it was, but I felt it was both divine intervention and destiny that I should seduce my sexy teacher. I also needed to do it for my great grandmother up in heaven, and I sensed Mrs. Walker needed it too.

Yes, I definitely sensed that.

I attended my afternoon classes... and arranged for my last dirty picture of the day to be delivered to her by the school secretary (simply by paper clipping a note to it saying to deliver it to Mrs. Walker ASAP and slipping it into the secretary's in box; and of course this one was inside a sealed envelope).

The caption said: I've often imagined you doing this to me... or me doing it to you.

Then when the school day ended, I simply showed up in Mrs. Walker's classroom and asked, "Can we talk, Mrs. Walker?"

"I believe we should," she said, as I closed and locked the door behind me.

I walked up to her desk where she was seated, and handed her one last envelope. "This is addressed to you."

"Kimmy," she said. "What you're doing is very inappropriate."

"What is?" I asked innocently.

"This," she waved her hands around vaguely, unsure of what to actually say.

"This what?" I continued playing dumb.

"I know your penmanship," Mrs. Walker said.

"Okay," I said.

"And I asked Mrs. Mills to show me some of your artwork," she continued.

"Okay. So?"

"So why have I been finding these pictures all day?" she asked.

"I think you know why," I said as I took the unopened envelope back from her and opened it. "Maybe you should punish me, if I've been such a bad girl."

I showed her the picture, and her eyes went wide. "Kimmy!"

"I look better from the front," I said.

"Kimmy!" she repeated, her cheeks getting very flushed.

"But I'm at my very best in the flesh," I grinned wickedly, undoing a button on my blouse.

"Kimmy!" she said once again... completely overwhelmed.

"I want you, Mrs. Walker," I said, walking around her desk to stand right next to the bewildered MILF, whereupon she was unable to keep herself from swiveling her chair, so she'd be facing me again. "And I think you want me, too." I added.

"Kimmy, this is so wrong," Mrs. Walker said, although she didn't move away... nor did she even when I reached a hand under her dress and felt that her panties were wet.

"And this is so disappointing," I retorted mildly.

"W-w-what is?" she asked, as my finger traced her pussy lips over her soiled panties.

"That you're wearing panties," I said. "In all my fantasies you're commando."

"Sometimes I go commando," she admitted, while I lightly rubbed her pussy.

"Mmmmmm," I smiled. "Why are you so wet, Mrs. Walker?"

"Oh God, Kimmy," she moaned. "Please stop doing... this." She did the vague hand-waving thing again.

"Do you really want me to stop?" I asked, sliding a finger inside her panties and inside her pussy.

"Yes," she moaned loudly.

"Yes you want me to stop?" I asked as I fingered her. "Or yes please finger bang me, Kimmy?"

"Mrs. Walker to the office, please," the secretary announced over the intercom.

I pulled my finger out of her pussy and brought it to my lips... then sucked her wetness off of it. "Mmmmmm, you taste as heavenly as I've been imagining."

"I-I-I've got to go," she stammered, completely flustered as she dashed out of her classroom, leaving her door wide open in her urgency.

"Fuck!" I cursed once I was alone. I was that fucking close to turning her into my pet. I sighed, sensing she wouldn't be coming back until tomorrow morning, so I headed home. This was a setback, but the end result was inevitable... soon I would take possession of Mrs. Walker and make three of us... my great grandmother, myself, and Mrs. Walker herself... very happy.

So there I was at home... horny as fuck... and although I hadn't completely accomplished my task, I felt I'd made enough progress to justify continuing reading some more about my great grandmother's sexual journey sixty or so years ago.

.....

Well Kimmy, I hope you accomplished your goal. If not, I know you will. You have that indomitable instinct inside you... I've always seen it in you.

Just so you know, being pregnant really sucks... especially the closer you get to your due date. Your back hurts; you have to pee all the time; you feel bloated all the time; your husband has no sexual interest in you... at least Steve didn't... he thought he was going to hurt the baby! These days we know that's ridiculous, but back then people thought it was a serious and rational concern.

That said, none of the women in the community found my pregnancy an inconvenience at all.

Now that I'd graduated from high school... and was literally a stay at home wife whenever I was home... my only purpose in life (apart from being careful not to miscarry) became pleasing every last woman in the community who belonged to the secret society. I ate pussy three or four times a day... got fucked at least once a day (usually by a strap-on, but sometimes by a guy one of my superiors required me to fuck).

I was used by my doctor's wife to teach her daughter about sex.

Sometimes I was the brunch for a sexy MILF or two:

Occasionally I served as the afternoon's entertainment for some of the women, by getting fucked and given facials by a guy, or two, or three.

Mom and I were often the featured submissive attractions at wild lesbian orgies.

Then as I began to show, they focused more on fucking me... women both young and old seeming particularly to enjoy pounding a pregnant woman.

Anyway (I really like that word), all of that leads to the crazy way I went into labour, gave birth, and what followed.

I was at home... already a day past due... feeling like a bloated whale... and oddly, for the first time in over a year not feeling remotely horny... and for the past few days I'd been left strictly alone by the women and by my husband for a lot longer than that... when there was a knock at the door.

It was my elder sister Cathy! I hadn't seen or heard from her ever since she'd gotten married and moved away with her new husband!

She gave me a big hug and joked, "Nice to see you again, but I can't even wrap my arms around you, fatty!"

"Hey!" I said, very self-conscious about my beach ball belly.

"Just saying," she said, walking into my house as if she were the hostess and I was her guest instead of the other way around.

I closed the door and she asked, after I poured a couple glasses of iced tea for us, "So when are you due?"

"Anytime... Thank goodness," I said, handing her one of the glasses.

"I'm like a typical library book: overdue," I joked.

"Then I guess I arrived right on time," she said.

"Yeah, pretty soon I'll need help just getting out of a chair," I joked. "I have to be careful how I bend... sorry about sticking my ass in your face."

"Th-that's okay," she stammered, as I presented her with a very good look at my ass... although it wasn't on purpose.

"Don't ever get pregnant," I advised her.

"Not planning on it," she said.

"I wasn't either,' I said.

"As you know, I prefer pussy to cock," she smiled.

"So do I," I said, rubbing my big belly. "But one indiscretion, and well... you know."

"So I see," she laughed. "You're fucking huge!"

"Thanks," I sighed. "I sure needed that."

"I mean you've always been so slender," she said.

"Yeah, but I don't even remember what being slender is like anymore," I sighed yet again.