1950s: Pregnant Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awakened a while later, I heard the nurse I hadn't realized was still in the room saying, "If you want to make some quick money Mommy, I have a wicked idea."

"Do tell," Cathy said, still offering me for whatever no matter how I felt about it.

"There's a men's bathroom where you can make ten bucks a blow job," the nurse said.

"No!" I gasped. I just wasn't up for it! All I wanted was to go back to sleep.

"You promised me anything, slut," Cathy reminded me tersely.

"Oh, that's right, now I remember. Anything for you," I agreed weakly.

"You'll be making me some money," she pointed out. "So that's definitely for me."

"Let's go right now," the nurse said. "There are usually lots of doctors looking to drop their loads at six o'clock... some of them preparing to leave, some others arriving for their shifts, and some on a break."

"Get up, sis," Cathy said chipperly, muscling me to my feet. "It's time for your supper. They have some nice tasty protein drinks on the menu. Probably lots of them!" She sounded like a peppy and irritating Richard Simmons, except he was only seven or so years old at the time.

"But I'm so tired," I groaned.

"Then I'm sure you'll sleep well tonight," Cathy rationalised, unfazed and still chipper.

A couple minutes later I was led into a men's bathroom only a few doors down from my room (weren't they supposed to wheel us patients around in wheelchairs? Oh well) where three men were already standing there... stroking their dicks.

"About time," one said as if I was late for an appointment, as he walked over to me... then pushed me down to my knees and shoved his cock in my mouth.

With a cock in my mouth, I automatically began sucking.... impressed by the size of all three cocks I'd caught glimpses of.

As he face fucked me, I couldn't help but think, 'Boy... these guys are huge. Certainly a lot bigger than my....' I needed to stop thinking like this. I was cheating on Steve... just hours after delivering his baby! It was one thing to eat pussy after pussy... he didn't have one of those for me to eat... but sucking cock after cock was an entirely different matter. On the other hand, this wouldn't be the first time I'd hosted a cock... not even since we'd gotten married. So with all of those considerations thought through, I just reverted to being the core slut that I was, and obeyed my sister... just like I obeyed all of my Mommy mistresses.

The first guy spewed his load into my mouth in under two minutes.

The next two didn't last much longer... easily three loads in under ten minutes... each load gliding past my throat and warming my belly... as I was no more than just a cock sucker for every cock offered to me.

Oh yes, and then three more cocks. And then lots more.

By the time the nurse and Cathy returned to collect me from the men's room... a good twenty or thirty minutes into my cock sucking humiliation... I'd sucked between ten and fifteen cocks or so... I'd literally lost count, since often I'd been doing two or three at a time... some of them shooting cum... sorry, I mean protein drinks... down my throat... others squirting cum... um, moisturizing lotion... all over my face....

"So how much money did you make, slut?" Cathy asked as I sat on my heels with wads of money clutched in my hands... cum... or lotion...still dripping down my face following one final facial.

"I-I think around $100 or $150," I answered... this being the first time I'd ever made this much money for myself... or more accurately, for my sister. "I lost count... there was so much cum... so much."

The nurse, indicating I wasn't done yet, said, "Well, get used to it, whore... you're just getting started."

Seven or eight more doctors then walked in, including the one who'd delivered my baby.

"I see you want to thank me in person for delivering your baby," he said.

"Dr. Burnhart," I greeted, as Cathy took the money I'd earned and guided me onto my back.

Soon I was being spit-roasted in a very uncomfortable position, while Dr. Burnhart manhandled my leaking tits.

"Wow! Her tits are really full. Look at all this milk," Dr. Burnhart exclaimed.

"Well, I know one thing," the other doctor replied. "I'm going to fill her up with some 'milk' of my own."

The 'milk' doctor spewed a load deep inside my pussy a couple minutes later, and then Dr. Burnhart got between my legs and said, with a smirk on his face, I being lost in a pleasure daze, "Well, well... it seems like I was just here a few hours ago..."

Seeing his big cock and still feeling horny as fuck, I stammered deliriously, "Dr. Burnhart... p-please."

"Please what?" he asked, stroking his big member.

"P-Please... please fuck me," I mumbled, still delirious, but still wanting that dick inside me right fucking now... since at the moment I was just a vessel of pleasure... a cum rag... a cock slut... wanting more cock... more cum... endlessly...

"As you wish, young lady," he said, sliding his cock into my well-gaped pussy hole.

"Oh, yes doctor, fuck me, fuck me with that big cock," I moaned, wrapping my legs around him.

"I'm going to stuff you full, baby girl," the older man said.

"Oh fuck, doctor," I moaned as he slammed into me hard, a few other men standing around me stroking their cocks and watching me get pounded.

Another dozen deep strokes, and he unleashed his load deep in my pussy. "Take it all, baby girl."

"Fill me up, doctor," I moaned.

"Our turn," someone said, so I was then lifted flipped over like a Raggedy Ann doll, and was suddenly on all fours, and a moment later had new dicks stuck in both ends of me.

"Suck it slut," yet another new voice moaned as I bobbed on his dick.

"She's a little sloppy... but who cares?" the guy fucking my pussy from behind said conversationally... and since I'd already had two loads dropped in there recently, that was likely true... not to mention an entire baby had squeezed her way out of this same hole less than eight hours ago!

For the next twenty minutes I remained on all fours as countless men (at least I couldn't count them) rotated through my two holes... another load filled my pussy... another two loads were deposited in my mouth just before I received four more loads... all at once... all over my face.

Just when I thought I was done, Dr. Burnhart asked, "Ready for one more load, slut?"

"Yes doctor," I said, his huge cock one I couldn't possibly say no to.

Ten minutes later... yet one more load was deposited into my well-fucked pussy.

As everyone left, I was collapsed against the wall, completely exhausted, the doctor said, "Thank you for the... uh... entertainment. Although as your doctor I really can't endorse such behavior."

I was beyond help by then, and all I could do was remain collapsed against that wall for I don't know how long. Cathy had the nurse (still unnamed) between her legs, and it wasn't until she got off on the young woman's pretty face did she help me up. She scooped some cum off my chest and fed it to me.

I mindlessly swallowed the sticky goo.

"You made me over two hundred dollars; thanks," she said, leaning in and kissing me.

"I'm so sticky," I said.

"Yeah, that was a lot of cum you took from all those doctors," she said as I felt cum leaking down both of my legs.

"Please help me back to my room," I asked. "I really need to crash."

"You sure do," she smiled. The nurse gave me a fresh robe to wear and to cover up the excessive cum smeared all over me. Although anyone who caught sight of me from the neck up would probably draw some accurate conclusions.

Back in my room... finally left alone... I got the chance to catch some sleep.

And although I didn't know it yet... today I'd discovered a new kink for me to embrace... which is having my tits nursed... I know that's wicked, Kimmy... but it's true... but anything more about that will have to wait until later.

.....

My pussy was on fire from the wicked story... all of it so fucking kinky....

I closed my eyes and imagined turning Mrs. Walker into my willing teacher pet.

Having her go down on me at school....

Or making her fist herself in front of her class:

I was in the middle of rubbing myself to an orgasm, when I decided... no... no... no... it was time to do this!

I closed the scrapbook... and drove myself straight to Mrs. Walker's house. I knew her husband was out of town... she'd mentioned to the class yesterday he was traveling all week. No idea if her daughters were home... but I didn't care... I wanted Mrs. Walker right now. And with fresh inspiration from my great grandmother, I was about to turn another fantasy into a reality!

End of Part 9: 1950s: Pregnant Slut

Coming next:1950s: Tit Attention

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thanks again to the amazing Rebecca, who generously allowed LOTS of her artwork to be used for this and other stories.

If you enjoyed Rebecca's artwork and this story (and even if you hated the story, I'm sure you loved the artwork), please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

Straight Housewife Blackmailed (2014)

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair (2015)

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge (2015)

Coming Out in Costume (2015)

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve (2015)

1950s Series (2016-present)

Milf's Teen Crazed Cunt Fantasy (2016)

Best VDay Ever: Mom & Daughter (2018)

Twisted: Blackmailed into Incest (2019)

A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp (2021)

Executive Park: A Close Shave (2022)