1950s Ways and Rules Pt. 04

Story Info
"Just do your best and get in your mouth what you can."
1.5k words
5
186
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1950`s Ways and Rules - Part 4 -slave girl sara

I am on holiday with my friend Helen and her mum. We are staying with Helen's grandparents who live by the seaside. Helen's grandad has just given me a spanking for dropping and breaking a plate while washing up (I did not actually drop it but took the blame for Helen).

"You know what these are?"

"My titties Sir."

He slapped and nipped them.

"Wrong answer, they are gentlemen's handles, used for pushing a naughty girl to her knees to thank her spanker."

He fondled, slapped and nipped before I was pushed down opposite his fly buttons. I unbuttoned them one by one and pulled out his huge cock.

"Just do your best and get in your mouth what you can."

I wanked him first for a while but he was eager to be in my mouth so it was full of cock and I could not answer.

"Keep rubbing the shaft Liv and suck in as much as you, Ohhhhhhhh."

What a waggon load of cum flew into my mouth, but I managed it. He laid me on the bed and fingered me to a few cums before he licked me dry.

"Thank you Grandad for looking after me and teaching me new things a girl should know."

"You are welcome little Liv, shall we try another suck and wank before we go?"

"If you order it, of course Sir."

An almost identical repeat of previous, his tongue was so dry, rough and powerful.

"Now get dressed and let's get to the beach."

"Grandad?"

"Yes my love."

"Just a thank you Grandpa for keeping me on track to be a good girl whilst I am away from home."

He sat me up and hugged me.

"And, if me and Helen are really good, I mean bad, could you, it does not matter Sir."

"Ask sweet girl."

"Well, if we are naughty and just us three at home, would you strip us naked, bend us over the table, belt us and fuck us as we held hands, oops?"

"Yes of course it will be our secret. Was the oops what I think it was?"

"Yes Sir."

He pulled down my shorts and knickers and licked it off.

Helen ran to meet me.

"Did he fuck you Liv?"

"Na, I just gave him a thank you suck, he deserved it the way he looks out for us. Why, has he fucked you?"

"Of course."

"Really, but yesterday you said he didn't!"

"Sorry Liv, I fibbed yesterday, I did not want to seem too naughty."

"Wow, so you are not a virgin?"

"No and he was not my first either."

"Really, like, who else?"

"Well James B from the bakery was pretty rough going in, we had little pre-play. Also our ex-head boy, Billy, took hours, he wanted to fuck my bum after too but I said no."

"What happened?"

"He took his belt off to me and whipped me, then fucked me again."

"Anyone else Helen?"

"Yes, Martin from the bus depot, now he was a real gent. He courted me, bought me chocolates, let me wank him, he fingered me and in the end I had to fuck him. I was late home after and I got a right doing for that when my uncle called."

"And of course my dad, he was first. He did me and my mum together over our dining table. My mum said I owed it to him and said she would be there and help."

"And did she help?"

"Yes, if you call sucking and wanking him hard, fingering me wet and guiding him in helping, then yes, invaluable."

We both laughed.

"Shall we see if we can get you fucked on this holiday?"

"I don`t know."

"We had better get off to the beach."

Grandad set up two windbreaks and then put a couple of blankets down and the seats for the oldies. I watched Mrs. Rhodes undress, and undress completely, she was naked. I was gobsmacked and even more so when she bent over and I saw the belt marks Grandad had given her earlier. Then grandma got naked, she had plenty of back and front stripes too.

Helen followed and finally Grandpa had his bits and pieces dangling about, grandma gave it a rub as he passed to sit down. Grandpa saw I was struggling with the whole naked bit.

"Would it help if I undressed you Liv?"

I could not answer, I was stunned.

"Shorts and knickers down Liv, I will not have girls not answer me, maybe a spanking will loosen your tongue!"

I got naked and grabbed Helen`s hand and we ran down to the sea, and in it. It was not warm but covered us up. The two boys we sucked the day before at the sea front shelter walked along the beach, saw us and got in with us.

"Anyone want fucking?" The boy I had sucked asked,

"Not fucked, no," I replied.

Linda`s boy asked her.

"Yes please."

"Come and wank me hard then," and she did.

I looked at my boy. "May I just suck and wank you, and maybe you could finger me and juggle my belted tits."

"Wrong week hun?"

"No Sir, just not sure I am ready just yet."

"That`s fine, do you swallow cum?"

"Yes Sir."

Helen bent over and was fucked by her guy and whilst bent sucked the guy I was with so I squeezed her tits. We all cum and arranged to meet the boys later and they swam away.

"How come you did not want fucking, are you not on birth control?"

"Oh yes, mum put me on that early, she said it would help with my monthlies, I just don't feel ready yet, but nearly, maybe."

I was a bit shy having our picnic, even Grandpa had a bigger bust than me.

"Liv?"

"Yes Grandpa."

"Stand in the middle of us and take the crab position and walk round us. Let everyone see all Liv`s charms."

I hesitated a little till I saw Grandpa reaching for the belt from his shorts. Once mission accomplished I had no more hangups on being naked.

We met the boys every evening, Helen was fucked a few times and I sucked a few times. After the beach on our last full day Mrs. Rhodes and grandma went off for evening Bingo at the church hall and us three played board games.

"Tell me girls, have those two boys you are seeing, boys whose families I have known all their lives, good Chapel goers, had to spank you at all?"

We both put our hands up.

"Shall we show you Grandad?"

"Yes get naked."

I knew what was going to happen and had an, 'oops'. We faced him naked and he examined us, rubbed our bottoms, squeezed our tits and fingered us together.

"Clear the table Helen."

"Yes Sir."

Grandad unbuckled his belt and winked at me, oops.

"Right girls, only if you agree, but as head of the house you should carry Grandad's mark."

We both said, "Yes Sir."

"Please ease over the table, and hold hands and present your bottoms high for the power of the belting you are about to receive."

I giggled and got three whacks.

"Want to share Liv."

"Sorry Sir, I was just thinking about what we say at home before dinner."

"How very apt."

"A choice ladies, forty off my belt or twenty belt lashes and five cane stripes?"

"Belt and cane for me please Sir."

"And me too please Grandad."

The strapping was given with meaning but not malicious and covered our bottoms together with an odd one or two across our backs, but the caning, was, well as a good caning should be, twenty second intervals and well-spaced.

He gave the instruments to each of us in turn so after five cane stripes we gripped each other's hands and Grandad gripped our pussies. Open your legs wide girls and Helen, hold Liv`s hand tighter. I felt my pussy being stretched and my cane stripes being roughly rubbed and as I cum I took Grandad in and got my first ever fucking.

He gave me quite a few thrusts then moved sideways to Helen but his hand took over on me. Once we were both well fucked he moved us to our knees and wanked over our tits. We were dismissed and had a joint bath, so our fun and excitement continued.

It was our last night with the boys and they had a couple of mates with them. I had decided I would fuck my boy tonight and as the evening progressed I was fucked by them all and my boy twice. In fairness to them they all wore johnnies unless I was sucking them. I thought I was walking bow legged on the way back, but what a night, and not over yet.

You guessed, we were late back. Mrs. Rhodes had gone to bed. Grandad and grandma undressed us. I got grandma.

"No knickers on this one grandad."

"Where are they Liv?"

"I gave them to the Williams boy Sir."

"Did he fuck you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Hand spank then hairbrush on her grandma."

Helen put her hand up.

"You too Helen?"

"Yes Sir, but at least I came home with my knickers on."

We all laughed and I got my initial wish, over grandma`s knee, and the smell of her apron never let me down, it smelt of mums and grans all over the world.