1950s Ways and Rules Pt. 03

Story Info
Naked, most of the time on the beach, sometimes at home!
1.5k words
4.36
2.9k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1950s Ways and Rules - 3 slave girl sara

A fictional story of the daily life for girls in the 1950s based mainly on facts so almost true.

I have a friend, Helen, and we went to stay with her grandparents at the seaside for a holiday. My workplace had closed for a week and my parents said it would do me good to get some sea air. So, it was Helen, me, and Mrs Rhodes, Helen's Mum. Mr. Rhodes was a bus driver and preferred to work for extra pay.

We caught the train from Leeds and changed at Lancaster, it was only half an hour to travel after that. We took sandwiches and cake to eat on the train together with a flask of tea. On the way Mrs. Rhodes explained her parents were naturists and not to be embarrassed.

"About what Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Being naked."

"When?"

"Most of the time on the beach, not at home or out shopping though," we all laughed.

I was no closer knowing or understanding but knew I would be fine. She also told us my daddy said it was ok for her daddy to give me my Sunday maintenance.

"Naked Mrs. Rhodes or on my knickers or knickers to my knees?"

"You will have to wait and see, now hush with the questions or..."

She reached into her shopping bag and pulled out her wooden spoon, we all nearly peed ourselves laughing.

Mrs. Rhode`s dad, Helen`s grandad, was at the station to meet us. They all hugged and kissed, and I was not left out and I also got a few pats on my bottom. I actually knew him and his wife, from the times he visited Helen`s house and went to chapel with us all.

"Did you have a good journey all, no one naughty?"

"Not naughty as such but I had to talk to Liv about chattering, I even threatened her with my wooden spoon."

"Oh, not too bad then, we will sort her chattering out when we get home."

Helen laughed and poked fun at me.

"Chattering Liv is going to get the first holiday spanking,"

She kept repeating it.

"Helen?"

"Yes grandpa."

"You will be second over my knee."

That shut her up, wow it was true I would be spanked by grandpa. Something tingled below, not sure it was for pleasure or for fright, whichever, it felt nice, and it felt right.

We were soon at Gran and Grandad`s home. It was virtually on the shoreline of the Irish Sea; I knew that as I looked it up in the library one lunchtime when I was at work. They even had a Palm tree in their garden.

Me and Helen shared a bed in one room and her mum in the room next door. We were told to get undressed and put our shorts on, not swimming costumes.

"Fucking Hell!"

Helen`s mum came running in.

"Whatever is the matter Helen?"

"Just look at Liv`s bottom mum."

I was pulled towards Mrs. Rhodes, and she lowered my shorts and knickers.

"Bend over Liv, I see, are those five cane stripes you dad`s mark Liv?"

"Yes Miss, I get them if ever I go swimming or anything to show who I belong to."

"Good girl, get dressed and come down."

Grandpa was sat on a dining chair facing the door.

"Come here Liv."

"Yes Sir."

"I am going to spank you now Liv, do you understand why?"

I took a big sigh.

"Yes, I understand Sir."

I kept my mouth closed, I was only being inquisitive, but did not want belting or caning too. He lowered my shorts and knickers to my knees and wasted no time in spanking my bare striped bottom. Boy was he good at it, he never missed a beat, till it stopped.

"I see your dad put his mark on you Liv?"

I answered, "Yes Sir," best I could sobbing and crying.

"Hold the chair tight Liv, last ten."

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ouch, ow, ow, thank you Sir."

"Now you can see all Helen`s secret bits if you stand behind her like she did with you."

I nodded and took her place. My lips are a smooth, even slit from my hood to almost my bummy hole. Helen`s was like the Rocky Mountains with bits dangling down, I felt a bit sticky as she was thrashed while she had a lump of soap in her mouth for her earlier swearing.

Helen`s spanking was complete, and she was sick from the soap as she yelped. Grandpa soothed Helen on his knee and I sat on Gran`s knee to be hugged. She smelt just like my own nana and hoped that during our stay I would be over her knee.

"Right girls, have a walk around the village, I have a matter to deal with here, not you Mrs. Rhodes."

As we left, he was unbuckling the huge belt he held his trousers up with and Mrs. Rhodes took her cardigan off and was unbuttoning her summer dress. I bent down to fasten my sandal and heard, Whoosh Crack, it was Helen`s mum's first belt spank, we ran down the path and out of the gate.

We walked around the small village and got an ice lolly from the corner shop and sat in a shelter facing the sea, paradise.

"I might push my lolly down my knickers to cool my bum."

"No need for that Liv, when we finish them, I will show you what will soothe both our bottoms."

We sat there for a while finishing our lollies and then Helen said,

"Right Liv, stand up and do exactly what I do."

We stood in the corner of the shelter, and she undid the top button of my shorts and I undid hers. Then my zip was lowered so I lowered hers. She pushed her hand into the waistband of my knickers as did I to hers.

"Now together Liv."

We pushed our hands down the front of each other`s knickers to our mounds, and on to our hoods and squeezed our clits, I was first to cum, she straight after. Then we sat, so our fingers could access our slits more easily, we cum again not noticing the two young men who came into our shelter, they lowered their zips and offered their cocks to our mouths.

What was a girl to do but put her tongue out to glide him in. Their hands exchanged places with ours so we could wank them while we sucked, and they fingered us. Absolute bliss, the young men withdrew and wanked their cum onto the shelter floor, lent forward and kissed our lips and squeezing out tits and nipples over our bras.

"See you again soon ladies, we will be on the beach all day tomorrow and cannot wait to see your tits and bums."

"Yes, see both of you soon."

"Do you want finishing Liv?"

"Oh yes please."

On our way home we chatted about all sorts in connection with her family and the holiday.

"Anything else you would like to know Liv?"

"Ermmm."

"Ask anything."

"Ok but you really don`t need to answer if you don`t want."

I took a deep breath.

"Has Grandad ever fucked you?"

"No, not fucked but I have sucked him a lot now I am older, and he has tasted me."

When we got home, we had tea and played lots of board games on the table till we were told it was bedtime. Me and Helen continued our touching game in bed but must have made too much noise because at two in the morning Grandpa came in with his belt and good-sized dangling cock, he must sleep naked.

We had to bend over our pillows, and we got ten cracks each and cried ourselves to sleep in each other's arms. I was woken by Helen hovering over my face, nighty up and her slit inches from my lips.

"Tongue out time Liv, lick and poke what aunty Helen offers you."

I was well up for this as her slit opened up onto my face and could not wait for my turn to be sucked and licked, which was almost straight away as she dived under the covers and hooked onto my clit, we were tops and tails, but both had a honey pot together.

It was a cold type of shower you had to hold and shower at the same time, so I held it for Helen and she for me. Breakfast was a boiled egg and toast soldiers, then toast and homemade jam, delish. Me and Helen cleared the table and washed the plates, cups and cutlery and one of us dropped a plate, and it was not me. Grandad came in with a face like thunder before he could speak I spoke up.

"So sorry grandpa, it slipped out of my soapy hands."

He led me to his chair and undid and pulled down my shorts and knickers and over I went for another mammoth spanking followed by.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

"Now upstairs, get naked and wait in a corner for me."

I was crying and trembling all in one. Grandpa came in and turned me around.

"You know what these are?"

"My titties Sir."

He slapped and nipped them.

"Wrong answer, they are gentlemen's handles, used for pushing a naughty girl to her knees to thank her spanker."