1960 A New Decade Pt. 02 - The Shed

Story Info
"Stay down sara, legs wider, I won`t be a moment."
1.3k words
4.54
3.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1960 A New Decade - 2 -The Shed - slave girl sara

I work in a local general store and have just finished doing a delivery to Mrs. Wilson and her husband and after pleasing Mr. Wilson his wife also played with me before I left.

Mr. Sharp, the store owner, also ran a glory hole from a shed in the rear yard of the store.

"You have the sweetest pussy sara and not yet quite fully developed, would you like to bring our order again sometime this week?"

"Yes please Miss."

"Now, pop your dress on and back to work."

During the day I had another five visits to the shed, it made me happy and the day fly by. It got to four-thirty and Mr. Sharp told me to get off home. I walked up our path with my dad as he was coming home from work, his put his arm around me and cuddled me to his side.

"How was work sara?"

"It was ok but I was one minute late."

Once inside I removed my dress to show Mr. Sharp's strap marks.

"Get the cane sara, it`s in our bedroom, your mum needed a few stripes this morning to help her focus on her day."

I brought it back for him, pulled out the chair I go over for his belt or cane, and bent over.

"Something else Daddy, Pastor Michael came into the shop and I was still over the barrel, I have to visit him at six-thirty tomorrow night Sir."

"It`s all part of your learning to be a woman sara, which you will be soon enough."

My daddy always wedged his cane between my bum cheeks and pussy lips so he could roll his sleeve up. I got my preliminary spanking, to tears, and five cane stripes. Daddy was not big on caning and seemed happy just to see a stripe, he did not want the screams of me being hurt. He had just finished when we heard a crash in the kitchen.

"Stay down sara, I won`t be a moment."

I heard them talking and then the strap on skin as she got a belting. I stayed where I was when he had left me, over my chair. He came to my head, pulled down his braces and dropped his pant and gently fucked my mouth. Once hard he pulled out and went behind me so I raised myself off the chair a little and he fucked me, slapping my bottom occasionally as he pulled back on his stroke.

I went to get washed, my mum was still over the table, waiting! I peeked through the end of the door where the hinges are and she was sucking him stiff. He then went to her crimson bottom, a few spanks and then up her bum, he pulled her ponytail back as he pushed in. I had never been done up my bum, my mum said it was always left to your partner or husband to break in.

I helped with dinner, it was a vegetable stew with dumplings, and we all sat to eat and I was asked to say grace;

"Please lord bless our table and all who sit round it and teach us to be good, or else."

Not sure why my parents chuckled.

My brother was home and when asked if I had any news to share I said I had been late for work and got a flogging over the barrel, delivered an order and been in the shed a few times. I then brought up Mr. Sharp's offer of a few evening shifts in the shed for me and my mum, and my daddy said he had decided we would do it. Daddy said mum would be ok sucking and wanking but may be a bit floppy for the young studs below, she had no choice but to agree. We were to go together and come home together as the nights were drawing in darker now.

I helped clear the table then washed up and dried everything then put them away. I went to the bedroom I have always shared with my brother. I laid down on the bed and took my brother's cock out, as I usually do morning and night, and gave him a really good wanking and sucking before briefly nodding off to sleep. I was woken being fucked from behind, how I adored that position, especially with my brother`s long thin cock.

It was six forty-five and me and my mum set off for our new shift work job. Mr Sharp was there to oversee our first shift. I was stripped naked, not that hard I only had a dress on, and latched onto the first cock to pop through the sucking hole.

I watched out of my eye corner as Mr. Sharp took my mum to one side to test her. He removed her dress, she like most flattish chested women never wasted money on a brassiere. He hooked into her knickers and pulled them down. Mr. Sharp juggled her tits and pinched her nipples till she squealed, she got half a dozen slaps on her bottom for that, and I heard him say any more noise and she would be strapped.

She was pushed to her knees and wanked Mr. Sharp then she gagged as he fucked her mouth, she may even have been a bit sick. I could see why, I was used to Mr. Sharp's long cock, mum only ever had my dad`s and brother`s cock`s in her mouth, nowhere near as big.

My customer called for Mr. Sharp co come over. He zipped up and went to see what was wrong. He went into the store and brought out a willow switch, and I got twenty fast cuts.

"My customer said it was like fucking a bucket sara, no cheek movement or cheek stops at all."

"Sorry Sir, I was not concentrating."

"Let me show you what will happen if I get another bad report, apart from being sacked!"

He bent mum over and gave her twenty too, so hard it broke the swich, now she did cry. I was hooked back onto my cock with my tears falling on his shaft.

I heard mum still crying till he stood her onto her feet, leant her over the stool used for the hole girls to lean over, and fucked her, she was soon purring. Mr. Sharp, wiped her pussy with a rag and she was place by the wanking hole. Boy could she wank a cock, I learned such a lot in our two-hour shift.

We finished our shifts and Mr. Sharp gave us a ten shilling note each. (fifty pence in today's money)

"Well done you two, same time tomorrow?"

Before I could speak my mum replied.

"You can rely on the Browns Mr. Sharp, hope we were both good girls too, if not I am sure you will deal with us."

He slapped both our bums as we left. We talked on the way home, mummy said not to mention her switching and fucking, she would tell daddy, but he would want to see mine. When we were home my mum put her ten shilling note in the pot on the sideboard where all our money goes.

"Please can you put mine in too mummy, I have no need for it?"

"sara, you may keep it and after work this week go choose some material for your nan to make you a new church dress. Talking of dresses, go hang your old 'new' dress up."

"Oh daddy, thank you so much."

I hugged and kissed them both and went to bed, it had been a long day. My brother was wanking, of course, so I finished him off, it was strange him starting without me. Once hard he bent me over the end of our bed, as he does if he straps me, and tried to fuck the last bit of breath I had in me out.

I heard the same next door and heard my mum yowling as she cum, so I did too and again when my brother cum.