1960 A New Decade

Story Info
"Not for you girl, fetch the strap and get over the barrel".
1.5k words
4.48
4.3k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1960 A New Decade - Part 1 - General Store Girl

Another story from within the mind of sara brown!

Having left school with all my `A` graded diplomas I knew my parents could not afford for me to go to university, even though I may have earned a bursary. It was 1960 and households needed money coming in, not going out.

I was woken by a slap on my bare bottom from my dad.

"Come on lazy bones it`s getting towards five o`clock, you do not want to be late today, if Mr. Sharp is opening up."

"Thanks daddy, no I don`t."

I had a quick wash and pee, cleaned my teeth and pulled my work dress over my head. I had three dresses, all either made by my gran or hand-me-downs. A best one for church, an everyday one for messing about in and a work one I wore with a little red checked apron.

I grabbed a slice of toast my mummy had made me and ran to the general store I have worked at for over five years. Not a bad run, just one minute late and the church clock had just chimed as I turned the last corner. I was hoping Mr. Sharp had not noticed.

"Good morning Mr. Sharp Sir, what a lovely day it`s going to be."

"Not for you girl, fetch the shop strap and get over the barrel."

He was right, I was late, even be it only a minute, and I fully deserved my early morning flogging. It was an age-old tradition; rule breaking earned a visit over an old rum barrel at the front of the store in view of all who passed or came in. Our community was big on obedience and humility.

I removed my dress and lay naked over the barrel until Mr. Sharp had the time to deal with me. I knew he would not be long; he would not want to be paying me two shillings an hour for not working.

My dad said it was good for Mr. Sharp's business to punish wrong doers, especially young ladies, not only as a deterrent, but, as the workmen on their way to work called in for a paper they would have a slap of my bottom on the way out, well at nearly twenty you would have thought I knew better!

Another customer came into the store and rubbed my bottom.

"Now then Miss Brown you appear to relish your naked bottom in the air, the number of times it`s been on display."

Did I agree or disagree I wonder?

"It would appear so Pastor Michael."

He bought his paper and some milk and he joined in the slapping as he was leaving.

"Six-thirty in my office tomorrow evening Miss Brown, I see you are missing some religious discipline and education."

"Yes Sir, six-thirty tomorrow, thank you. Enjoy your day Sir."

I was not what you would call a regular in the Pastor's office, some went a lot more than I, but as I did lots of work at our church he always seemed to be on hand if ever I dropped a plate or made a mess on the floor. In those circumstances I had to get him a chair to sit on, lift my dress up and go over his knee for a bare-bottom spanking, so, on the spot discipline. I had to then lift my dress to my neck as he checked how my young body was changing into that of a young lady.

Being called to his office was a whole new ball game.

The shop quietened down, Mr. Sharp took the strap off the barrel and gave me ten lashes over my back and bottom. I was not allowed to rub and had to stay over, as an example to the girls and boys my age, until he said move, rules were rules, breaking rules would be painful, and it was, painful but never brutal.

Mrs. Wilson came in for her daily order.

"Oh dear sara brown, not again, good job our Pastor does not see that or you would be for it."

She gently rubbed my bottom and my back and accidentally caught my pussy, I raised up a little. How I wanted to rub my bottom and pussy.

"Too late Mrs Wilson, he already did, I have an appointment with him at six-thirty tomorrow evening."

She never answered but rubbed me again.

"Mr. Sharp, perhaps you could deliver the rest of my order," she gave him a note of the items she needed, "around nine this morning when Mr. Wilson is home from his night shift, oh, and send the girl with it."

"Of course Mrs. Wilson, about time old Will got a little pleasure."

They both laughed.

"Ready to apologise and thank me for punishing you sara?"

"Yes Sir."

"Under the counter then, to your place."

I went under the counter and Mr. Sharp continued serving his customers. It was a pretty small area but a perfect space for me. I unbuttoned his trouser front and took out his generous cock, not huge but bigger than my dad`s and brother`s.

I licked his crown and moved down his shaft as far as I could. His hand came under the counter, and he wanked himself stiff then pulled my head and mouth over it. Sucking was a job I was well used to and pretty good at, I had lots of opportunity both at work under Mr. Sharp`s counter, in the shed adjoining the shop and at home.

I just finished sucking him off and licking him clean when another customer came in.

"Twenty number threes and a box of matches please, and a paper. Is the Glory Hole Open?"

"It soon can be."

I was pulled from under the counter to go and open it up.

"That`s great, take for twenty minutes as well then please."

As he paid I rushed through the back of the shop and opened the shed up. It was just a room divided by a wooden wall with holes at different heights. The male customers would put their cock in for a wank, suck or full fuck, maybe all three.

I knew the man who came in, he was only slightly older than me and went to our church. I was surprised he paid as he knew he could, and did, fuck me anytime; he was also so dreamy to look at. I got ready and he pushed his cock through the larger, waist high, hole.

"Just a wank sara, I am meeting a few of the guys in twenty minutes, we are having a day at the races."

He was a regular in the shed and 'just a wank' meant he wanted me at his side of the wooden wall so he could finger me and play with my tits, I obliged.

"Did you lock the shed door when your customer left sara?"

"Yes Sir."

"It gets really busy in there of an evening, do you or your mum want a few evening shifts."

"I will ask my dad when I get home Sir, and see what he says, if it is yes would you need me tonight Mr. Sharp?"

"Yes, tonight would be fine, now get your dress on and sweep the paths and yard."

"Yes Sir."

I was called in at half passed eight to put together Mrs. Wilson`s order.

"You know the way this works sara, you do not leave Mrs. Wilson`s until told you can."

"Yes Sir."

I knocked on their door and Mrs. Wilson let me in.

"Pop the box on the table sara. Let`s take your dress off, Mr. Wilson wants to see you naked."

"Yes Miss."

I took my dress off and Mrs. Wilson had her hairbrush in her hand, I felt a spanking coming on. I was wrong, she brushed my hair and told me to put my hands on my head. She pinched my nipples to busting point then split my pussy lips, pinched my hood and clitty wanked me to an almost cum. We went into their lounge room where Mr. Wilson sat.

"Look who we have here dear."

She unzipped him, got out his cock and wanked him while she fingered me.

Once he was stiff I was turned to face him and Mrs. Wilson lifted me into his rigid cock.

"Will you ride him hard sara or will I need my hairbrush again?"

I rode him as hard as I could and he squeezed and bit my nipples as hard as he could till we both cum and I fell onto him.

"Get him cleaned up sara."

"Yes Miss."

I knelt between his legs and cleaned him up.

"Would you like sara to wank you my dear or should I spank her?"

He signalled a wanking so I wanked and sucked him. Mrs. Wilson hugged me and undid her blouse.

"You may suckle as I play with you sara."

"Yes Miss, thank you."

She sat me on her knee and with her more than expert fingers brought me to a huge climax as I suckled her nipples to the size of a thumb.

"You have the sweetest pussy sara and not yet quite fully developed, would you like to bring our order again sometime this week?"

"Yes please Miss."

"Now, pop your dress on and back to work."