1960 A New Decade Pt. 03

Story Info
Back under my counter sara, you need more sucking practice.
1.5k words
4.48
3.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1960 - A New Decade - 3 - My Appointment - slave girl sara

Mum and I have finished our first evening shift in the glory hole shed. I also have an appointment with our Pastor tomorrow evening.

Once hard he bent me over the end of our bed, as he does if he straps me, and tried to fuck the last bit of breath I had in me out.

I heard the same from next door and my mum yowled as she cum, so I did too and again when my brother cum. I must have been really hot, I fucked my brother twice more during the night and the morning wank I gave him took ages.

I got to work for ten to five and was given a list of store chores to sort. I took Mr. Sharp a cup of tea around seven o`clock.

"Back under my counter sara, you need more sucking practice."

"Yes Sir."

He always seems to have my back and now I go under three or four times a day, to be honest he does not cum every time, but I do, I always use my spare hand to wank my clitty, hope that does not make me a bad girl!

One of our store's biggest sellers were the switches I had to cut daily. Mr. Sharp explained the reason why mums without children at home now bought them was under the instructions of their husbands, that`s why they liked to choose their own. That afternoon I cut another thirty, we sell them made from, Hazel, Birch, Willow and sometimes Hickory.

Making a good switch involves cutting it from the stem and removing all twigs and directly attached leaves and all their nodules. For optimum flexibility the fresher they are, the whippier. Fortunately for Mr. Sharp, they break easily, so he sells more as only a few used them twice, they are used to switch a bottom till they brake.

My dad never used one, it was mainly his hand but if it was the strap you knew you would be fucked as well. If the cane was used we were always strapped or spanked first. His system worked well on us all.

I remember last summer on a walk with my brother he cut one and used it on me. The switching was awful but the fucking over a fallen tree rubbing my nipples on the rough bark more than made up for the pain. Also, the fact we were near a footpath and were seen by walkers.

The arrangement for the shed for me and my mum were agreed. We would do three nights a week and sometimes I would do a Saturday afternoon if the local football team were playing at home.

When I would be on my own on a Saturday I would work the morning in the store till twelve, Mr, Sharp would fuck me till one, once or twice, and I would then work in the shed till four o`clock. I would then be fucked again and spanked if I got any complaints but get a pound note and anything left over from the bakery. So now he would be paying me better than my hourly rate to fuck me!

Anyway, it was now Tuesday afternoon and I was sort of dreading six-thirty.

My daddy said I had to make my mum an appointment whilst I was there, they are usually made at church, but he did not want everyone knowing his business. A Wednesday afternoon before she was working in the shed would be perfect.

I went through the church hall to get to his office and knocked on our Pastor's door. He knew it was me.

"Come in Miss Brown."

"Good evening Sir."

"The reason I asked you to call is the discipline you got in Sharp's 5 to 8 store was very poor. A girl should be disciplined hard enough so standing, let alone sitting, is painful, do you agree."

"Yes Sir, you are always right."

"Let me help you off with your dress."

I put my hands in the air and he lifted it up from the bottom and held it above my head with one hand whilst he examined me with his other hand.

"I see strap lines sara, good strap lines, why, who and when?"

"They are from my brother, last evening Sir, he said I had been taking up too much of the bed of late Sir, so used his own belt and strapped me."

"Tell me sara, does he fuck you too?"

"Yes Sir."

"How often, daily weekly, monthly, as and when?"

"Usually, morning and night Sir or sometimes a wank will suffice, Sir?

"Hmmm, and you wanking him gives you no pleasure?"

He raised his eyebrows.

"Pastor Michael Sir, I get pleasure from pleasing him."

"You are a special girl sara brown, one more question, does he fuck you after your whipping?"

"Sometimes Sir but not always."

"You will find I am not so remiss."

I wondered what remiss was but was sure I would soon find out. He began to finger me.

"How old are you now?"

"Twenty in May Sir."

"You are extremely tight in your pussy sara, some would say, exceptionally tight."

"Yes Sir." I did not want to thank him in case it was a bad thing.

"Hold your dress yourself sara whilst I see if these titties of yours have a reason for being so small."

My arms were tiring, but I did as I was told, I wondered why he would not let me see what he was doing to me. He nipped, slapped, pulled, bit and jiggled my tits.

"I think I know why, how old were you when you had your first monthly sara?"

"Fourteen Sir,"

"And are you regular now and on some form of birth control?"

"Yes, regular Sir and yes on birth control."

"Final question, and this is no disrespect to you sara, does, and how often does Mr. Sharp spank, belt or fuck you?"

"All of those most days Sir and usually a few times a day I at least go under his counter to suck him off Sir."

He fingered me again and I saw him from through an arm hole, suck his fingers.

"You may remove your dress sara, I am about to right a few wrongs."

Again I did not know if I should thank him or keep quiet. I kept quiet and stood in front of him with my hands folded behind my back and titties sticking out, still perked from his earlier attention.

"So, the good news is sara, everything is so tight and tiny because you are still growing."

He patted his knee, wow what a boner he had on. I made sure I nestled right on it. I was spanked hard and was soon crying but my breath catching was not from crying, but, from cumming. After the spanking, the bottom rubbing and pussy fingering I heard him saying in a low voice;

"So tight, so invitingly tight."

He stood me up and said I was allowed to rub as he cleared a space on his desk.

"I am not going to strap you first sara, you are really good girl, so straight to the cane."

I bet he meant to say, 'I won't strap you so I can get into your tight pussy quicker!'

I was bent over, and he tapped my bottom with his cane, five times.

"No stripes from your father sara?"

"He is none too keen on caning me Sir, my mummy feels it pretty regular though Sir."

"Hold tight little one, try and reach the other side of my desk, pray and offer your repentance."

Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, WHACK.

I screamed, he rubbed and was soon fucking me from behind, I squeezed my pussy as much as I could. He was in no hurry and fucked me long and thorough, what a treat.

"So sara brown, now you know not to worry, as your body will find its own shape over the coming years. You also now know what it's like to be used after a punishment and finally, you will come to see me on the last Friday of the month and I will cane you as a girl should be caned. I will send a note to your Father telling him your lack of a good caning will only make you grow into a wild child."

When he stopped I answered.

"Thank you on all counts Sir, I so appreciate your thoughtfulness, would you like me to crawl under your desk so you may use my mouth as you work Sir?

He moved his chair back and, still naked, I hooked onto his cock for the best sucking I have ever given.

"Anything else sara, before I have to let you go?"

"Please Sir, my Daddy asked if I could make an appointment with you for my mum, he thinks an appointment with you would benefit her no end Sir?"

"Yes of course sara, any particular day and time?"

I pulled a note from my dress pocket and gave him it.

"Yes that`s fine tomorrow afternoon at four o`clock, bye and take care, see you at church on Sunday."

"Thank you Sir, yes, see you on Sunday, I am still organising and running your Sunday School classes."

Even though I had sore titties, a tummy full of cum and a so sore, caned bottom, I skipped all the way home.