1960s: A Gangbang

Story Info
Housewife is gangbanged by landscaping workers.
6.4k words
4.54
299.1k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Housewife is gangbanged by landscaping workers.

Note 1: Thanks to Rebecca, the famous artist whose artwork continues to inspire and to be used for this series. Especially her series 'Housewives at Play', 'Teens at Play' and 'Hot Moms'. Thank you for access to your entire book catalogue, as well as your website for this massive series.

Note 2: This is the 11th chapter of a multi-chapter story about one woman's journey of sexual submission and lesbian exploration through the decades, and through several generations of family members.

In part 1, 1950s: 1 st Time With a Girl, our 2015 protagonist Kimmy is given the gift of a scrapbook from her recently deceased great grandmother, Rebecca. When Kimmy opens the scrapbook, she is shocked to find that the scrapbook is a journal of her beloved great grandmother's sexual adventures in the 1950s...with drawings. Kimmy reads in awe about Rebecca's first time with a woman. Once she's done reading, Kimmy pleasures herself while reliving her most recent seduction: her nerdy science partner Zelda.

In part 2, 1950s: Housewives' Lesbian Society, our protagonist reads the next chapter in her great grandmother's scrapbook. Rebecca is caught masturbating while babysitting and has a sexual encounter with a MILF. Rebecca learns of a secret lesbian society that is decades old, and she is offered the opportunity to become the newest submissive pet to many local housewives. To earn the privilege of being the housewife pet during for her senior year of high school, she must meet the head Mistress and service her. Lastly, present-day Kimmy, so horny from the idea of a sex club for housewives, envisions herself dominating one of her neighbours.

In part 3: 1950s: Housewives' Pet Training, our protagonist learns about her great grandmother's training to become a pet to a community of housewife lesbians. Rebecca is forced to suck cock for the first time (and the second time, and...), she witnesses a massive housewife lesbian orgy, then gets fisted and spanked before being ordered to seduce her best friend. Lastly, Kimmy gets herself off after a long night, by imagining many different MILFs she would like to seduce.

In part 4: 1950s: Lick and Fuck Best Friends, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother's seduction of her best friend. Rebecca becomes more brazen at high school and must fulfill the task of seducing her best friend, Eleanor. Lastly, Kimmy gets herself off with a pop bottle as she fantasizes about making her good friend Camree serve as her public slut.

In part 5: 1950s: Moms & Daughters, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother Rebecca's further sexual adventures as she: submits to her best friend's mother, to get her permission for Eleanor also to become a community pet; seduces Eleanor again, this time so her mother can catch them in the act; gets Eleanor's mother off in front of Eleanor; at an initiation/training for Rebecca and Eleanor, learns how her own mother had been recently seduced into the housewife lesbian community; has sex with her mother: oral, vaginal and anal, both giving and receiving; establishes a domme/sub relationship with her mother - taking turns for who's in charge. Lastly, Kimmy fantasizes about dominating and seducing her unpleasant Aunt Beth as she masturbates with a bratwurst.

In part 6: 1950s: Munching the Cheerleaders, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother's senior year as she questions her fading relationship with her best friend, tries to handle all her commitments (school, boyfriend and being a housewives' pet) and even spends a night with three popular cheerleaders. Lastly, this leads to Kimmy realizing she needs to spend more time with her best friend Julia.

In part 7: 1950s: Naughty Bride-to-Be, our protagonist, now pregnant, must repent as she prepares for her wedding... although her tasks to repent tend to include a lot of pussy and some cock.

In part 8: 1950s: On Her Wedding Day, our protagonist learns about her great grandmother's actual wedding day, which was an amazing sex-filled day, including rendezvous with a variety of women and a couple of lucky men. Her great grandmother then orders Kimmy to help herself to a major gift she will cherish greatly ... which Kimmy interprets as helping herself to her math teacher Mrs. Walker, which takes us to part 9.

In part 9: 1950s: Pregnant Slut, our protagonist attempts to seduce Mrs. Walker at school, but she's interrupted just as she goes for the kill. Frustrated, she goes home and reads the story of her nine months pregnant great grandmother being fucked by her own sister, and then becoming a complete cum bucket for numerous doctors at the hospital just a few hours after giving birth. The chapter ends with our protagonist heading for Mrs. Walker's house, determined to turn her teacher into her lesbian plaything.

In part 10: 1950s: Tit Attention, Kimmy seduces Mrs. Walker, and then she reads about her great-grandmother and her obsession with having her tits milked.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Note 4: Normal text font is present day; Bold is Kimmy flashing back to one of her own sexual encounters or fantasizing about one; italics is the scrapbook story of our hero Rebecca.

Note 5: Also, please note that although I've tried to make the main characters look the same as far as possible in the illustrations, the photos were selected from a massive collection from Rebecca's website. Thus, there will often be subtle differences (freckles, breast size, etc.). That said, I don't believe it should hinder your enjoyment of the story.

Note 6: Of course, all characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

1960s: A Gangbang

Although I wanted just to devour my great-grandmother's wicked illustrated sex-biography... I also wanted it to last forever.

So... I took a few days off from it.

Instead, I explored my desire to be the skilled seductress my great grandmother had been. Every woman I encountered, of every age, was now a possible target. The worker at the 7-11 with her sexy Russian accent; my next door neighbour who, although in her sixties, still dressed professionally and being a widow, could probably use some homemade dessert; the large secretary at our school with tits as big as my head; the nerdy Fiona, who avoided making eye contact with anyone; the cop who often worked the school area; and, of course, my own Mom. I'd never forgotten that in her initial cover letter to me, before I'd even begun reading her epic scrapbook, my great grandmother had encouraged me to approach my Mom and say the words, 'Sit pet', and she would immediately know that I was replacing my great-grandmother as her Mistress. But despite my other sexual adventuring, I hadn't yet gotten up the courage to do so.

I did however, add someone else's hot Mom to my growing list of pets, in a rather unorthodox way. I should note that I occasionally deliver pizzas for my Mom's friend's pizzeria. I did a couple of deliveries on a certain day, and then I got a call from Nadine, who was a high school pet I'd seduced a couple of months ago. She told me she had a major surprise for me, and she asked me to stop by her house after my last delivery. I told her I was just heading back to the restaurant to cash out... so she ordered a pizza... with pepperoni and mushrooms... and told me she had an amazing tip for me. I assumed she was hungry for some of my sweet pussy... and although that was partly true... she had a much bigger surprise. She told me to just walk in without knocking when I arrived... so I did.

My first surprise was seeing her on the living room couch, and although Nadine was wearing a red dress (but no panties), there was a naked woman between her legs.

My second surprise was when Nadine revealed the woman between her legs was her stepmother.

My third surprise was when she invited me to strip down a bit and put on the strap-on that was on a table beside the couch.

The mother protested, but Nadine, to my surprise, since she was always submissive to me ever since I'd turned her, demonstrated a wicked dominant side, when she ordered her stepmom to be quiet and do as she was told. The stepmom shut up instantly.

Three minutes later, Nadine helping me to get my jeans and panties off, and helping put the strap-on on, I was ready to fuck this sexy MILF.

"Beg her to fuck you, slut," Nadine ordered.

Although she was obviously mortified, the mother responded, lust and obedience overriding her motherly façade, "Kimmy, please fuck me."

"You can do better than that," Nadine said, as she tore off a couple slices of pizza and set them on a plate.

"Please Kimmy, fuck my slut cunt, and use me as your tip," she responded, as I went behind her.

"You want me to fuck you right in front of your daughter?" I asked, placing my dick against her wet pussy.

"Yes, yes! Show my daughter that I'm a dirty whore for any girl she chooses," she said, her brief resistance broken completely, with just the teasing touch of my cock.

As I slid in, the cock much larger than the MILF had anticipated I said, "Thanks for the really great tip."

"My pleasure," Nadine responded on behalf of her Mom.

Between her whimpers, the mother protested weakly, "Stop... it's too big!"

"Don't worry," I assured her, "your slut box will be swallowing this dick easily in a couple of minutes."

Of course I was right, since very soon, she was bouncing back to take the entire cock through her multiple orgasms... even eating her daughter out while I pounded her.

Once I'd arrived back home, I couldn't resist any longer, and I resumed reading my great grandmother's story... which had leapt to a few months into the sixties, when she and her husband had moved to a different city, so she was no longer beholden to the wicked lesbian society she'd been serving.

.....

So on to the 1960s... oh, it was a wild time!

For women... for racial equality and inequality... for a controversial war, and sometimes violent student uprisings demanding peace... and for me.

I'd gone a few months without tasting a pussy or sucking a man who wasn't my husband's dick, or getting fucked by one or more men I hadn't sworn an oath of forever to... all I had was my husband Steve's dick... and I became resigned to the idea that now that I was a mother, this would be the way it would be forever.

Sure, I missed pussy... I missed being completely submissive... I missed a variety of cock too... but I was no longer living my life just for me.

I was a wife... I was a mother... I had a child.

I no longer came first.

Sadly, I no longer came at all.

Like... never.

I even stopped masturbating, since it didn't bring me the pleasure I was accustomed to.

I accepted this as the way it was... until one day when everything changed again.

I was doing the mundane choirs of a housewife, which I really resented, even though that was what I was taught to do in high school, and I likely would even have enjoyed it, if it hadn't been for my wild sexual liberation during my senior year and for a while afterward. But... now I wasn't even twenty, and I already felt like I was way past my prime.

I was just vacuuming... while my baby girl slept... and a landscaping team my husband had hired was working outside. Men who were all shirtless, which made my pussy tingle with temptation.

I took out the garbage... a task that was supposed to be one of the men's jobs.

I did notice their eyes on me.

I'd gotten my body back after having the baby... taking great pride in looking good for my man, but also for myself. I liked getting appreciative looks from men... or on some very rare occasions these days... from women.

I gave them all a quick smile, and then returned into the house... hearing a couple of catcalls.

Part of me was flattered... it was nice to get some attention for a change.

But I sensed that things just didn't feel right.

I'd been back in the house for only a couple of minutes, before a few of the men walked uninvited into the house.

One of them said, his sweaty body only a couple of feet in front of me, "It's damn hot out there, ma'am."

"It is, isn't it?" I agreed, trying not to stare at his muscular body... my pussy secretly tingling for attention. "Would you all like a cold drink?"

"Yes, ma'am, please, that would be great," he said.

"I'll be right back," I said, heading to the kitchen. I took a deep breath... fuck, these men were hot. Maybe this visit would finally be enough to get me off when I masturbated as soon as they returned outside to get back to work. I poured a few glasses of water, and I had one in my hand, when I heard the same man say, "Mrs. Martin, please come out here." It sounded more like a demand than a request, which I thought was odd.

I went back into my living room and gasped, "What? What are you... doing?" I dropped the glass onto the floor, which thankfully didn't break, but of course the water went everywhere. But the important thing was that all three men were naked... and their cocks were rock hard!

"You've been teasing us all week in those sexy dresses," he accused.

"This dress isn't sexy," I denied, even as I stared at all three big hard cocks... all three of theirs much bigger than my husband's.

"Debatable. But I bet you'll look even sexier without the dress," he said, as he lifted me into the air like I was a leaf.

"What do you want? Money?" I asked.

"No, we want a different kind of payment," he said, as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me towards my bedroom.

"Put me down, I'll scream. I'll call the cops," I threatened. "Stop!!" even though my threat was pretty weak, since I was nowhere near a phone.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way," he threatened, as he tossed me onto my bed.

"You'll wake the baby," I protested, as I kicked him in the leg, just missing his balls.

"I see that you're choosing the hard way," he sighed, as I noticed the other two men had some rope in their hands.

"No," I said, kicking and swinging my arms, as he pulled my dress off of me.

"No bra," he said, "only a real slut goes without a bra or panties."

"It's hot in here," I pointed out, even though I knew my nipples had been visible through my red dress.

"Bind her," he ordered, and even though I fought and fought, I knew I was no threat to these three strong young men.

"Please, oh please, don't do this to me," I pleaded... I'd finally reformed from my wicked past... and was now a respectable housewife. Sure, I wasn't loving the life, but I loved being a mother.

As my legs were being tied to the bedposts, I kept trying to negotiate something, "We have savings in the bank."

"Oh, your husband will pay us for our work, so just consider this a tip," he said.

"A very big tip," another joked, as my legs were tightened spread-eagle to the bedposts.

"I'll call my husband, he'll pay you, I swear," I said, although I'm not sure what I would tell him. 'Hey, the three guys you hired are about to rape me. Can you please pay them extra?'

"Don't pretend you don't' want this," the main perpetrator said, "you've been checking us out all week."

Although I had been, I wasn't going to admit it. Instead, I played the victim who wanted no part of this, even though my pussy was so wet it was leaking a bit, "I can't believe you're doing this. Please let me go," as my wrists were bound to the other bedposts... rendering me completely helpless... again, although not during the past few years. How did this kind of stuff keep happening to me? And why was my pussy so fucking wet?

"Look at that ripe pussy," one of them said.

"Shit, she's leaking," another one said.

"I knew this bitch wanted dick," the main guy claimed, as he went behind me.

"No, I don't want it," I said, but with an involuntary moan, as I felt his ginormous cock parting my pussy lips.

"You're soaking wet, slut," he said, which unfortunately I knew was true. Although I knew that this... this... call it what it was... rape... was wrong, a part of me wanted to feel his big cock filling me up. "I've been admiring you all week, we all have, and letting you go untouched isn't on the menu."

He then slid his dick into my pussy, and I began letting out loud moans and mindlessly mumbled through more moans, "You're... so... big."

"Shit, she loves it," one of them said.

"I do not," I denied, as tears streamed from my eyes. I was once again violating my marriage, once again somehow trapped in a situation I had no control over, and once again, my body was giving in completely to the pleasure that always overwhelmed me the moment I was filled with a big, fat cock. But at least, given my wild, mostly submissive past, I wouldn't come away traumatized by this rape.

"Don't pretend, Mrs. Martin," he groaned, as he slowly slid his amazing dick in and out of me. "Everything about you screams submissive gangbang fuck toy!"

"Oooooh," I moaned, as he slammed into me hard, just once.

"See boys? I told you once she got a sight of our big dicks, she'd give in," he said.

"I'm not giving in! You tied me down, and now you're raping me," I pointed out, although again with a moan, since his dick was driving me crazy... shame and arousal battling each other inside of me.

I was a wife now.

I was a Mom now.

I had a baby girl.

Shit, I forgot about my baby girl!

"My daughter," I moaned, unable to say any more, as he began fucking me faster, harder, deeper.

"Don't worry, my girlfriend Sarah is looking after her," he said.