1960s: A Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My great grandma was my idol... always had been, even before I learned through her long, rambling scrapbook how large a part sex had played in her life... and I wished she'd have told me these wicked stories while she was still alive.

God, the adventures we could have shared!

The idea of sitting on my great grandma's face while my Aunt Beth fucked Mom, was too hot not to imagine.

Alas, that could never be... but Mom... my Mom... according to great grandma, she was available to me, and it was time I started planting some seeds.

THE END... FOR NOW.

COMING NEXT: 1960s: A Neighbour: A female neighbour takes advantage of Rebecca.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thanks again to the amazing Rebecca, who generously allowed LOTS of her artwork to be used for this and other stories.

If you enjoyed Rebecca's artwork and this story (and even if you hated the story, I'm sure you loved the artwork), please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

Straight Housewife Blackmailed (2014)

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair (2015)

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge (2015)

Coming Out in Costume (2015)

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve (2015)

1950s (and beyond) Series (2016-present)

Milf's Teen Crazed Cunt Fantasy (2016)

Best VDay Ever: Mom & Daughter (2018)

Twisted: Blackmailed into Incest (2019)

A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp (2021)

Executive Park: A Close Shave (2022)