All Comments on '1960s: A Gangbang'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes12 months ago

Great, Jas! I loved it. Five stars. Thanks.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyou12 months ago

We loved the story just missed seeing the hosiery on the sexy ladies legs.

KalimaxosKalimaxos12 months ago

Ha! the pictures alone are epic. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well done Jasmine - so hot

Paul4playPaul4play12 months ago

Whew!

Hot! Steamy!

Thank you…..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved the story. The artwork was great.I wish all your had artwork

MaruinMaruin12 months ago

Wonderful story as usual. You are still my favorite writer. Please continue the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In the real world there is so much disrespect and violence towards women and to have a woman with so many followers to write this type of story only gives men permission. Totally disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Great story as usual Jasmine, pictures were great too, five stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great stories as always but where does on find Rebecca’s art work?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story……wife has always said she’d love to be kinda in a forceable gangbang. I think it’s hot as hell to think about.

AmandonAmandon12 months ago

Very hot lovely art. 5 stars.

Baqfid12Baqfid1212 months ago

Loved it. Rebecca’s art work adds a lot. 5 stars!

Can’t wait for the next one

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen12 months ago

What a brilliant chapter, Jasmine. It certainly typifies the 'swinging 60s'. Can't wait for the next installment. 5 stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So many things wrong with this story, especially that it glorifies poor treatment of a woman. intro should have said that. Go back to writing stories with a plot, interest and story development, not just a f-fest.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Simply delicious

SissybarbiejaneSissybarbiejane11 months ago

When is the next chapter of hypnosissy coming out?

gt973gt97311 months ago

Sorry to say I waited years for this story to continue from the 50s and it is like 2 different stories the 1st so good you couldn't stop reading and now well while good Im not looking forward to the next chapter so much. I guess when you write and try to pick up the story years later it just doesnt flow the same.

zephyerzephyer11 months ago

Web site for comics. 8 muses. Eros comic.

https://8muses.io/album/EROS-Comics/Housewives-at-Play-The-Series

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Forced sex on any female is just plain rape and I don't endorse stories like this at all...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

watching rape isn't fun.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

572. Although forced sexual assault is not to be condoned, your writing of a complete reversal of attitude does make it readable and exotic. Apparently she avoided pregnancy or you didn’t want to delve into realities of rape. Spacing these chapters so far apart makes it difficult to follow any theme. Each story must then stand on its own. No wonder later stories in a series are lower rated and less read. I prefer my reads to be close together.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang195511 months ago

Should have mentioned that this is rape. 0 stars

SteveL410SteveL41011 months ago

This was bad and this entire series has jumped the shark. It started off hot with the lesbian stuff, but then when she just starts sucking dick randomly at the wedding where it started to go off the rails. Also the husband not knowing anything and being a sexual fuddy duddy (while the rest of his family isn't) is too much of a plot hole to ignore any longer

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight9 months ago

Great story! I have been in a couple of gangbangs and I loved having all three of my holes filled over and over with gushing hot cum. I would always play with the guys fucking me by telling them I wasn’t on birth control and please don’t cum in my cunt. That would only turn them on more and make their ejaculations greater and creamier!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Clever story and the best illustrations I have ever seen. A bit unlikely though, you could have stopped after 3 guys or maybe another woman could be added later?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

How or about what do you create these images ? If I may ask.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Fantastic story and well placed illustrations to imagine the scene. Though a few things are way out of possibilities to happen, it was an interesting and turn on read for me.

OpenfantasyguyOpenfantasyguy1 day ago

Very well written story to make anyone's imagination and fantasy take over with perfect ideas. I would have suggested the husband reaching home early as she was still getting rammed inside the van. He notices the van shaking and walks inside to search for her. While she sneakily walks back inside the house naked and ties a towel around and briefly cleans herself to invite him with a dripping pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...