1961 - A Truly Meaningful Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was intense," she said. "Was it good for you, too?"

"I can't even begin to describe how good this feels...how good you feel. I don't ever want this to end," I replied, most sincerely.

"Well...it's only midafternoon and we still have plenty of time left in the day. Hey...I have to pee." With that, Darlene got up and started to walk toward the bathroom but then stopped suddenly and turned with a wicked look on her face and asked, "Want to watch?"

For some reason that little question made my heart flutter. I had never before actually seen a woman pee, and had never before even thought that it might be a possibility. Consequently, I jumped up and followed her into the bathroom, watching transfixed as she sat down on the toilet. For my benefit, she opened her legs wide and began to pee - a few drops at first and then a solid stream. The sight or her peeing began the stirrings of another erection. Noticing my slowly rising penis, she grabbed my hand and placed it between her legs as she continued to pee. The feel of her warm stream excited me tremendously, and my penis grew rigid once more. As she finished peeing I slowly began rubbing my fingers up and down her wet pussy, pausing to once again find her small engorged clitoris. Moving my finger in light circles around the organ, Darlene began to moan.

"You're a fast learner, young man," she said moving my hand from between her legs. "Let's go back to the bedroom. "I have some more things to show you...and who knows...you may have some things to show me."

We made our way back to the bedroom and she positioned herself on her back. I awaited orders, dick at full attention.

"I want you to lick my pussy again," she proclaimed boldly.

I did as instructed, once again relishing the taste and texture. This time I licked all the way down to her anus, pausing to lick that spot gently and then all the way back up to her clitoris. I then inserted my tongue into her vagina, and gently licked the lips inside and out. Darlene began to moan once more. At her prompting, I began to concentrate on her engorged clitoris, using circular motions with my tongue to bring her close to orgasm. Just before she reached orgasm she pushed my head back as said, "I want you inside me...now."

"Do you want me to put on a rubber," I asked.

"No," she replied. "I just want you inside me...right now."

With no further hesitation I moved on top of her and she guided my erection into her well lubricated vaginal opening. The feeling of being inside her without the thin layer of rubber between us was indescribably pleasurable. She moaned in delight and I joined her.

"Oh god, you feel so...so good," I stammered.

"Fuck me...fuck me hard," she replied in the heat of passion.

Having already had two orgasms, I was able to oblige her without immediately climaxing myself. I thrust hard causing her to gasp and moan in delight. Within a few minutes she began to orgasm once more. This time seemed even more intense than the others. Darlene literally screamed in pleasure as I thrust deeply into her well lubricated and contracting vagina. Seconds later, I climaxed with her. We both fell to the bed in exhausted pleasure.

My education continued into the early evening hours, with Darlene showing me nearly every sexual position imaginable, my personal favorite being the doggy position. For some reason, the sight of Darlene's perfect ass moving with my hard, determined thrusts pushed me into absolute sexual abandon. For hours we played, sucked and licked our way into unimaginable ecstasy. I certainly knew that at eighteen years of age I would be sexually insatiable, but to that point I had no idea that a woman could be as well. Darlene matched my sexual energy thrust for thrust. Her orgasms exceeded my own.

All too soon, it was time to leave. We were both emotional as we said our goodbyes, knowing full well that we might never see one another again. I thanked her profusely and kissed her passionately before I left. The next day I went to school early and when class was over raced back to her house, hoping against hope that I would see her before she left. Unfortunately, the house was vacant. She was long gone.

Darlene and I never again saw one another; although, a few years later I did happen to meet a lady who had worked with her husband. She told me that shortly after Darlene had moved to Atlanta, she had quickly landed a job as a secretary in a law firm. While there, she met a young attorney and within two years was not only married but had a baby girl as well. I was delighted to hear the news and to learn that she had found the happiness that she so deserved.

As for me, I found the love of my life while I was a senior engineering student. We married, had two wonderful children, and a strong and loving marriage of nearly fifty years. While I lost my beloved last year to breast cancer, we both considered ourselves lucky to have found one another and to have had so many truly wonderful years together. Honesty and openness being critical for a good marriage, I had made it a point to tell my wife early on of my sexual encounter with Darlene. While initially a bit jealous about the one-time encounter, she later admitted to me that she considered herself to have been the lucky beneficiary of Darlene's excellent sexual instruction.

Now, an old man, I find myself often drawn back to those events of my youth, and look back fondly on those past relationships. I find myself so very fortunate to have been the student of such a caring and exceptional teacher as well as the husband to such a wonderful, loving wife.

12