All Comments on '1974 Come the Revolution!'

by Publandlady

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lots of fun!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

A very simple tale of erotic fun and sharing. Many thanks. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the pub landlady`s stories! More please!

SelectReduxSelectRedux6 months ago

History arousingly rewritten - very enjoyable. (And you're right about Dorset, it's not much different now...)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful sexy story. New on Literotica but love your description and writing style. Keep up the great work. Will read more of your amazing stories.

SolomonacSolomonac6 months ago

Really enjoyed and so lovely to have a story with such an English tilt. I remember Fiesta magazine well. As for the cobra, i wonder if there is other Indian sex toy jewellery? My wife and I dream about this sort of event!

IwatchedherIwatchedher5 months ago

I really love this story. I read it first about a week ago and have come back to it a couple of times since because its very sexy images kept coming to mind unbidden! There is so much here that rings a bell for me.

Fiesta, Readers' Wives and Penthouse Forum were all such a huge turn on back before the internet, and my wife and I had so much fun with them. Readers' Wives was a huge revelation to me back then of how many men share my obsession with sharing my wife with other men, and the wonderfully amateur images of ordinary everyday suburban women displaying themselves sexually,..I loved them! And the delight of taking polaroids of one another naked, the feeling of naughtiness seeing photos of myself with my hard cock in my hand, and of my wife with her fingers up her pussy, even if no one else ever saw them...

And I love your description of Bharat and Kulpna, they really come alive as appealing characters and your description of you and Richie swapping with them felt so true.

Thank you so much...

SummoreSummore5 months ago

I absolutely loved this story which was well paced and well written. It brought back many memories of growing up in the 1960's and 70's and the brown paper envelopes with soft core (and hard core) magazines which came with a promise of several orgasms! Well done! I failed to find your pub but I live in hope!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ahhhhh the 70's who didn't love Fiesta and the Readers' Wives. Another highly erotic tale from the pub landlady, great characters as always.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublandlady@Publandlady
There are a limited number of things I can write about sex but the addition of situation and circumstances make the possibilities infinite. My stories are mostly brief and very straight to the point. My personal favourite story is '1947 The Whirlwind Between Winters'. It wa...