The Partner Swap Pt. 01

Story Info
A Golf Trip takes an unexpected turn, Mark's Story.
15.6k words
4.43
27.6k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a two part story, the same event told from the individual perspective of husband and wife Mark and Anne. Each stands on its own, but the reader may wish to read both!

I took my eyes off the road for a second and looked across at my wife Anne sitting dozing in the passenger seat. She was wearing shorts which showed off her tanned long legs, and a white polo shirt through which the outline of her bra showed through. The seat belt cut between her breasts and outlined them nicely, confirming their perfect size. About one and half standard British handfuls I thought, remembering their feel this morning as I'd woken up spooning her, one arm around her chest, cupping them.

I'd rolled her over and slid myself between her legs, my already erect cock finding her warm, damp pussy, sliding in without difficulty. Our love making was slow and languorous, we didn't need to hurry and took our time, revelling in the familiarity with each other's body, knowing which buttons to press and when to bring about our orgasms.

Satisfied, we'd rolled apart, enjoying our post-orgasmic glow and looking forward to the next few days. We'd been on the road now for a couple of hours with another hour to go until we got to our destination, a hotel just outside Grantham, a hotel more importantly with two golf courses attached, where we were going to spend the rest of the week playing golf with our friends, three other couples, all members of the same golf club in Kent.

We'd known them for many years, our kids having grown up together, and now that they had pretty much flown the nest it was time to enjoy ourselves a little more. This would be the third trip we'd taken with them at various locations in England, we all got on extremely well with none of the bickering or petty jealousies that can arise in such groups.

Anne's eyes opened and caught me ogling her breasts, and smiling back at me, eased the strap away from her cleavage, "Keep your eyes on the road Mister!" she admonished, "there'll be plenty of time for that when we get there." Our sex life was pretty good, Anne enjoyed it and was not above taking charge when the fancy took her. She'd surprised me on several occasions with impromptu sessions in some unlikely places and even a couple of times on the golf course, pressed up against a tree or once, late in the evening on a green.

The road we were on was pretty empty and was brand new, the only drawback being an average speed check along the whole length of it, meaning I had put the speed limiter on and could therefore pay less attention to what I was doing and more to my lovely wife. She leaned across, putting her hand on my thigh and kissed me on the cheek, my cock twitching in the confines of my own shorts as I had visions of her giving me a blow job as we were driving.

Sensibly, but regrettably, she didn't and we were soon pulling into the hotel car park just a few minutes behind Beth and Phil who were just getting out of their car, stretching their legs, cramped from the drive. We greeted them, hugging and kissing cheeks, pleased to see them safely there. Beth was a little shorter than Anne and to put it politely, much curvier, although by no means drastically overweight. She had large breasts and her bum was nicely rounded, her shorts stretched across it tightly.

We decided to go and wait in the bar for the others and have some lunch and a beer as we didn't have our first tee time until one-thirty. Cathy and Bill arrived some fifteen minutes later, Cathy was very similar in stature to Anne, although she didn't have Anne's magnetic personality, coming across as a very reserved soul, who took each and every action carefully and with due consideration.

The final couple was Diana and Charles who turned up a bit later, bickering over whose fault it was, Charles blaming Diana for being late getting ready, Diana blaming Charles for taking a wrong turning. Diana was a stunning blonde with a huge bubbly personality, she was game for anything and enjoyed very much being the centre of attention. She was the only one not wearing shorts, preferring a very short golf skirt, exposing a long length of thigh. As ever her shirt was unbuttoned at least one button too far, revealing a deep cleavage of tanned breast flesh.

"Right," announced Diana, "the Alphabet Set is all here. Let's have a great time!" The four girls were known as the Alphabet Set as they had forenames beginning with the first four letters of the alphabet, which had caused great merriment when it was first coined, and had somehow stuck.

We had buggies arranged for all five rounds as so much golf could get tiring and it saved having to lug our electric trollies back and forth, charging the batteries etc. There was some sort of competition carrying on all week between us, something complicated that had grown up over the past trips, a Men vs. Ladies element, a couples element, an individual element with all sorts of other parts thrown in. We all contributed a tenner, well actually the husbands all paid twenty quid, and Cathy ran it, meticulously logging all the scores each night and announcing the winners at the end. No-one really cared who won, except Cathy of course, and no-one dared to say she'd got it wrong!

We collected the buggies and drove round to the car park to load our golf bags on, each couple sharing a buggy as was our custom as it made matters much simpler, then found the putting green to have a few puts before the round.

"The first group is Anne and Mark, playing with Diana and Charles," announced Cathy as we stood around the first tee. All four of us hit good drives, considering we'd been sitting in the car for three hours beforehand, and we set off anticipating an enjoyable round. Anne and I played fairly consistently despite not knowing the course, but Charles and Diana struggled, their bickering continuing throughout, not enough to spoil our enjoyment, but clearly their travails on the way up were continuing.

We finished, the men shaking hands, Charles apologising to me for Diana's behaviour and the ladies kissing, Diana apologising to Anne for Charles'. I kissed Diana who hugged me tightly, her breasts pressing against my chest.

The other four finished right behind us and we duly gave all our scorecards to Cathy who sat and checked them as we sat in the bar having a few drinks. It was nice not to have to watch our drinking, being able to enjoy as much as we wanted rather than be confined to the driving limit, and it was a pretty convivial bunch who checked in and were allocated our rooms.

Anna and I were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room, a truly huge double bed and a couple of armchairs, but the bathroom was even better, not only was there a full sized bath, but also a double sized walk-in shower. "Let's unpack, then shower," suggested Anne, opening her suitcase and pulling out all the clothes she had carefully selected for the week. All put away, she pulled off her polo shirt and shorts and dressed just in her bra and panties went into the bathroom.

I sat there listening to the shower start and imagined her getting in, the water cascading down over her breasts, between her legs, and then her hands soaping herself all over, and I tugged at my cock that had grown hard under my shorts. "Sod it," I thought, "we're on holiday," and stripping off all my clothes, I padded into the bathroom.

Anne looked up as I opened the door, through the drop spattered glass I could see her body, covered in soap as she stood away from the shower head. "I wondered how long it would be before you were in here," she laughed as I opened the door and took her in my arms. I pulled her back under the water and saw the soap running off her body. My mouth latched onto a nipple, sucking it gently as my cock pressed against her stomach. She murmured in appreciation as I stroked her pussy, my fingers gently parting her folds and sliding them up and down her slit.

She grasped my cock and rubbed it, the skin sliding up and down, pulling away from the crown, the water beating down on the sensitive head. She fell to her knees and pulling the foreskin right back, took me into her mouth, sucking me right to the back until I could feel her throat. She'd never managed to deep throat me, I had a fairly large penis and she said it was too much for her and I never pressed her to go further, accepting what I could be given.

I lifted her up and fell to my own knees, pressing my face against her pussy, her neatly trimmed pubes saturated with water and I craned my neck back and licked her slit. She opened her legs as wide as she could and held my head in her hands and she rubbed herself up and down on my tongue. I stood up, my cock coming to rest against her pussy as she lifted one leg over my hip, her back steadying her body against the shower wall, and I pushed up and in.

It was awkward, and murder on my knees, but very arousing, the warm water adding to the sensory overload. I began pumping in and out of her and soon I knew I was going to cum. Anne too sensed it, "Not inside me or I'll be dripping all night," she begged and just as I was about to come I pulled out, my cock spurting over her stomach as she once more stroked me, seeing the white spunk wash down the plug hole. "That's one you owe me," she joked, but I knew she would insist on repayment sometime soon.

We dried and dressed, meeting all our friends back in the bar for pre-dinner drinks. Charles and Diana clearly hadn't totally made up yet, and the atmosphere between them still looked a bit strained. Dinner however was excellent and several bottles of wine were consumed, and thus we repaired to the bar once more. Cathy explained the next day's plans, tee off at eleven, and announced who was playing with which other couple. "I've got a request," interrupted Diana, "can we swap partners?"

Beth, under the influence of a bit too much to drink, chirped up with "Golf or sleeping?"

"Well I meant golf, but if anyone is interested in sleeping I wouldn't mind that either." replied Diana, then continued, "We're all good friends, and perhaps we need a bit of variety now and again, something to spice our lives up." There was a stunned silence around the table, wives and husbands looking at each other, men looking at each other, women doing the same, then there was a chorus of "Well I wouldn't mind." with some "I don't know about that." as the implications sank in.

Anne came to the rescue, "Look it's probably just the drink talking, but let's think about it and sleep on it and we'll talk again tomorrow over breakfast." This seemed to settle the matter for the time being, but I could see the idea was finding some traction, probably more so among the men than the women.

That sort of finished the evening and we all retired to our rooms, Anne and I wandering along the corridors holding hands. We went into the room and I went into the bathroom straight away, Anne sitting at the dressing table taking her jewellery and make-up off. When I came out she was just sitting there, "What do you think about Diana's proposal?" she asked.

"Well I'm quite happy with just you, surely you're not in favour of it are you?"

"Well, we're all happy playing our home golf course week in week out, but occasionally, like now, we go and play a another course to experience something different. Perhaps we're just in a rut, it doesn't mean we don't love each other." With that she got up and slipped off her dress, then went in the bathroom as I got into bed. She emerged naked, holding a wad of undergarments in her hand, and putting them tidily in a drawer slipped into bed beside me. We turned to each other and arms round each other, kissed, our tongues making pleasurable contact. My hand found her breast and cupped it, my fingers squeezing her nipple. I felt her body respond, pushing into mine, my semi-erect cock now pressing up against her stomach. She reached down and held it in a handshake grip and slowly moved her palm along it, bringing it to a fully erect state. "I don't know about Diana's proposal, but I want this in me now," she whispered rolling onto her back, dragging me with her, my body coming to rest between her wide open legs. I nudged forward, my cock finding her familiar entrance and I slid in, surprised that she was so wet, thinking that perhaps the thought of swapping with our friends had aroused her.

We made love slowly, Anne cumming just before me and I pulled out of her, rolling away to turn the light out as she cuddled up to my back, her arm around me.

She was still fast asleep when I woke, lying on her back, her breasts resting on her chest. I was tempted, but decided to go and get in the shower as time was pressing on. She came in whilst I was still in the shower, yawning and stretching, then plonked herself down on the toilet and peed. Standing up she opened the shower door and came in, hugging herself to my body, giving me a wet kiss under the falling water. We swapped positions and I got out to dry myself as I watched her wash her body.

We dressed and went down for breakfast, being the last ones of our group there. "Good, now you've arrived we can get on with it," started Cathy.

"What?" we asked somewhat puzzled.

"Diana's proposal." To be quite honest we'd forgotten about it. Cathy distributed a small piece of paper to each of us and instructed us to write yes or no on it, fold it up and return it.

"Hang on, which proposal, swapping golf partners or," I lowered my voice, "sleeping partners."

"Sleeping partners of course, swapping golf partners is a no-brainer." We passed a pen round, each of us writing on our paper and returning it. "I think the vote has to be unanimous," said Cathy, "or it won't work." She started to unfold the pieces of paper in turn. The first two said "yes" and she put them in a pile, then added five more to that pile, leaving just the one to be opened. She unfolded it, smiled and said, "Well that's it, the vote is unanimous. Everyone needs to consider what restrictions if any, that we put upon the activities, for want of a better word. However I think we'll keep one thing simple, we'll draw for playing partners each morning and that pair will also be sleeping partners that night. OK?"

There were uniform nods around the table and she handed each of the men their scorecard for the day and then fanned out the four ladies' cards, face down, offering one to each of us in turn. I drew Beth who turned and smiled at me, Anne being drawn by Bill.

We finished breakfast and returned to our rooms, both of us a little stunned by the rapid turn of events. "You're sure you're OK with this?" I asked Anne as I pulled her into my arms as soon as we were in the room.

"Yes, I thought about it all night, this may be the one chance we get to do something a little wild, so now is the time."

"Well perhaps we'd better get our kit off now and have one last time together, as sit seems we'll be sleeping apart for the rest of the week."

"Much as I'm tempted, we don't have time, and I'm sure we'll be able to fit in the odd bit of nookie. Anyway you've got Beth, Cathy and Diana to sleep with."

"Humph!" I grumbled, my mind starting to go into overdrive at the thought of what indeed was coming up that week. We gave each other a kiss and headed out for the day. Getting the right bags on the right buggies was more complicated, I drove Anne to our car and loaded up my bag, leaving her to wait for Bill to arrive as I drove off in search of Beth. Finally all was set and we gathered round the first tee, all feeling almost like strangers.

To be fair, swapping golf partners wasn't a bad idea, Beth was extremely chatty, she wasn't a bad golfer and we didn't spend an awful lot of time looking for lost balls. It wasn't as though I couldn't talk to Anne, we spent a lot of time talking whilst waiting our turn to play and life didn't feel vastly different from usual. I did admit to looking at Beth in a slightly different light, wondering what she looked like naked, not that I hadn't ever thought that before, but as she addressed the ball I did watch her backside a bit more, and certainly when she turned her shoulders, her large breasts fascinated me more than a little.

The round completed, we packed everything away and went into the bar, getting a drink and waiting for the others to arrive. As before Cathy collated the scorecards then looking around to ensure we were not too close to anybody else, announced, "As to the other, err, arrangements, I've had some thoughts and one or two of you have approached me with some ideas. Firstly, condoms are mandatory, unless," she looked pointedly at Diana whose idea it clearly was, "the female waives the rule. Secondly, the women will stay in their own rooms, none of us want to do the walk of shame the next morning. Thirdly, the men must vacate their partner's room by seven a.m. Fourthly, there is to be no swapping of tales. I expect husbands and wives will talk to each other, but not between you men or us ladies."

"When are we going to err.... adopt our new partners?" asked Anne.

"Hmm, how about we have dinner with our spouses, then when we are ready just slip quietly away. There's entertainment on every night, mostly a band with some dancing so that should provide some easy opportunity." We all agreed and went our separate ways to pass the time until dinner, Bill being despatched to the local supermarket to buy a supply of condoms.

"Make sure you get the extra large ones!" joked Charles.

The hotel had a pool and Anne and I decided to go for a swim, seeing Diana and Charles there, Diana as ever dressed provocatively in a pretty small bikini. I didn't have an awful lot to do to imagine what she would look like naked! We swam around a bit, then settled against one of the walls, bobbing in the water watching everyone else. Diana and Charles were hugging, well I assumed that's all they were doing, holding each other close, their bickering of yesterday seemingly forgotten.

Anne and I got out, waving to Charles and Diana and put our hotel robes on to return to our room. We removed our robes and our swimsuits and stood, just looking at each other. I backed Anne to the bed and laid her down on it, her legs dangling over the side. Kneeling down between her legs I opened them, her pussy lips parting slightly. Bending forward I kissed her gently on her nether lips, my tongue just grazing them as I showered the area in butterfly kisses, along her inner thighs, over her clit and pussy. I could sense her frustration, wanting to feel my tongue inside her and I obliged, pressing my mouth hard to her vulva and pushing my tongue inside, I licked up and down, catching her clit each time as my tongue traced along her slit. I could feel her juices seeping from her, tasting like nectar.

Lifting away I opened her lips with my fingers, seeing her pussy entrance and briefly felt a strong pang of jealousy at the thought of someone else doing that to her tonight. Someone else licking her, someone else's cock invading her. I forced myself to set those thoughts aside and resumed pleasuring her, hearing her whimper as my onslaught continued, my fingers now penetrating her pussy, feeling the viscous fluid inside her, seeing it pull away from her in strings as I withdrew my fingers. I wanted to make love to her, but knew she wouldn't want me to cum in her, so refrained, concentrating on bringing her to orgasm with my mouth and tongue, listening to her making little mewling sounds. Her hips lifted off the bed, pushing my head up as she came, her pussy gushing liquid over my face, then she settled, once more quiet.

I swung her legs round onto the bed and lay down beside her, my hands wandering over her body, gently stroking her, as she relaxed. She reached down to grasp my prick, "Do you want me to make you cum?" she asked. I nodded as she sank her head down to my waist and took me in her mouth. She sucked me in, as before taking me deep, before allowing me to slip out, her lips making a perfect seal around my cock, her tongue tracing the ridges and contours of the crown. In and out she took me, my arousal building with each stroke, feeling myself approaching orgasm.