1974 Come the Revolution!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About four thrusts, actually. Then I came. Boy, did I come. A quivering shaking jelly of a wanton woman. A crashing screaming orgasm.

Bharat pulled out and flipped me over onto my knees.

I got the doggy fucking that I had desired. This time the Cobra parted my cheeks and nudged my asshole. That wasn't unpleasant either.

The pressure was building in me. I was on the verge of a second orgasm when Bharat came. I thought that he would lose interest but he simply flipped me back over and did his best to retrieve his sperm with his tongue.

That finished me off.

We slept.

When I awoke, the bedside lamps were still on. Bharat was breathing gently as he lay sleeping. I kissed him just in front of the Cobra's head and the snake awoke again.

..........................................

I left Bharat to sleep on. It's funny how sex exhausts men so much.

As I walked into the kitchen Kulpna was sitting at the table with her back to me. She was wearing a simple cream nightdress with string type straps. It looked like silk.

It just seemed so natural to kiss her in the shoulder. "Good Morning," I said softly.

"Good Morning, Sweety." she replied, "Thank you for letting me borrow Rishi, he was very good,"

"No, thank you for lending me Bharat. I think that I got the better of the deal, dick size wise that is," I said.

"Oh, you Western girls, you are so obsessed with penis size.

"It was a much younger penis.

"And most importantly, after twenty-five years of marriage, it was a completely different penis," Kulpna laughed.

By the time that Bharat and Richie put in an appearance, Kulpna was showing me a copy of Fiesa in which Gloria from Croydon was Readers' Wife of the Month. Kulpna looked stunning in a burgundy basque and black stockings. It was pulled down to reveal large almost black nipples.

I thought to myself, "Christ, I bet Richie believed that he had died and gone to heaven last night."

This was confirmed when a lecherous grin spread all over his face as the mag was passed in his direction.

With perfect timing, Kulpna placed some Indian Breakfast snacks on the table which rather shifted the subject. I particularly like what she called 'Aloo Kachori Sabzi'. They were a bit different from my usual Cornflakes.

The four of us agreed that our first escapade had gone really well. We decided that Kulpna and Bharat should come to our place in four week's time.

Kulpna shook with laughter when I said that I didn't think that I could master vegetarian cookery that quickly. She assured me that chicken would be most acceptable. I was relieved.

Although, by now we were all quite comfortable with each other, I couldn't help feeling that every one of us was still holding back on some little secret fantasy. I know that I certainly was.

................................

It must be a woman thing. Now I was more worried about what to feed them than I had been about swapping partners.

Should I try to make Indian food? Would that appear patronising? Could I even do it?

I decided to stick with an English meal. Yes, I was doing Roast Chicken, Roast Potatoes and two Veg. Then I worried in case it would be too bland for their tastes so I added extra Sage to the Sage and Onion Stuffing, yes that would do it.

They were both complementary and ate most of it. So I was relieved.

After dinner we relaxed with a few drinks. This time there was less pussy footing about.

Kulpna and Richie were to have our bedroom while Bharat and I would take the spare double. There would be no need for a 'bolt hole' this time. This was good for two reasons. Firstly, we only have two rooms and secondly, I'm not sure that Kulpna would know what a 'bolt hole' or 'pussy footing' was.

She said, "That will be lovely, Sweety but would anybody mind if we all started off in the same room at first? It may be more fun. We can split up later"

Nobody minded in the slightest.

Like schoolgirls, Kulpna and I ran upstairs and had most of our clothes off before the boys got there. We dived into the centre of the bed and lay there holding hands and giggling at Bharat and Richie hopping on one leg trying to remove their trousers. It was good to see the Cobra again. Richie hadn't believed me when I told him about it.

I was glad to see that Kukpna was wearing the burgundy basque and black stockings from the Fiesa photos. She was even more sexy in real life. Inspired by those pictures I had purchased a black basque since our last meeting.

Kulpna lifted her backside and removed her knickers and hung them on the headboard. "We won't need these," she said. I didn't need to do the same with mine as they were crotchless. She gripped my hand again.

Richie slipped onto the bed next to Kulpna and Bharat lay alongside me. Each of them went for the closest nipple.

We were thigh to thigh. Kulpna's felt so soft against mine. Our knees pressed together as we both tried to open our legs at the same time. She lifted her leg slightly so that hers was draped over mine, nylon touching nylon.

Our partners took the hint. As well as sucking my teat, Bharat put his thumb against the crack of my bum and then brought it upwards until it eased into my fanny. I couldn't see exactly what was going on but I guessed that Richie had started fingering Kulpna too.

I gripped her hand tightly as the pleasure swept over me. She and I purred gently in unison.

Then she brought my hand down and placed my fingertips on her clitoris. Richie adjusted his position slightly to allow me access. What a feeling! Mine was just a small bump but Kulpna's was more like a prominent lump. I started to circle it with two fingers.

Kulpna placed her index finger just above where Bharat was working. God, that felt so good too.

Just as I was approaching a climax, Kulpna lifted herself off the bed. Nearly knocking the boys out of the way, she rolled over between my legs. She moved down and put her mouth against my fanny. Kulpna found my clitoris with her tongue.

My dam burst. I'd had orgasms before but not as intense as this one. It felt dirty and pure and dirty, so very very dirty.

She moved downwards as she probed my vaginal opening with the tip of her tongue. She brought herself up on her knees so that her plump bum was in the air.

Richie took the hint and got behind Kulpna. Soon he was forcing her deep into me with each thrust. As I looked straight into his eyes, he smiled the smile of a very happy man.

I looked towards Bharat. He was sitting on the side of the bed just enjoying the show. If anything he was smiling more than Richie.

The whole thing was too much for Richie. He threw his head back and cried, "Ah, I'm coming."

As Bharat replaced Richie behind Kulpna I had a moment of almost religious revelation.

I knew that this was my secret fantasy. Kulpna was licking my fanny.

Her secret fantasy must have been to go down on me while being fucked from behind by a young cock.

From that look on his face it had been Richie's secret fantasy to bang a fat assed woman while she lapped at his wife's pussy.

Bharat had watched his wife being fucked by a younger man and then had slipped into her straight afterwards. It was obvious that this was his secret fantasy.

All this was made possible entirely because of an advert in a dirty magazine.

I thought, "Thank God for Fiesta.

"Thank God for the Sexual Revolution."

Of course if you happen to be a Hindu that would be 'Thank the Gods'.

12