1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door was locked behind them and I heard the bath water starting to run. It was twenty past midnight and I was in for a much later night yet.

I had no vantage point for the bathroom, all I could do was stand outside and listen. The water was turned off and I heard the quiet splash as one or maybe both of them climbed in, "Do you want me to stand over you?" I heard mum say in muffled tones.

I was shocked to hear what came next, "My bladder's full of wine so there's going to be plenty of it."

"Oh yes please, make it gape, show me where it flows from," came Alan's reply.

I had wondered why they'd gone from the pool to the bath but now I knew. Alan had a pissing fetish and, so it seemed, Mum was happy to indulge him. I could faintly make out the sound of her flow as she pissed over him. Was he just enjoying the warm liquid on his skin or was he drinking it? This is a scene I'd love to have watched.

As the sound of the flow stopped, mum said, "Clean me up with your lovely tongue, lick the dribbles off my petals, taste me darling."

After a minute or so of virtual silence, Alan said, "My god, everything about your bunny is fantastic; I love the taste of your mucus and I love the taste of your pee. The icing on the cake will be cleaning you up after fucking you; you're too delicious for words."

Mum's reply was reassuring, "I'm glad you like it so much, I've wanted you to do what you're doing for months, your tongue skills are amazing. Denise is a very lucky woman."

"Oh, Denise isn't interested in sex," came Alan's reply. "She doesn't like the whole oral thing; we just don't do it."

Mum sounded surprised, "What a waste of your talent, silly girl doesn't know what she's missing."

With that I heard the quiet sound of splashing and guessed they must me washing in advance of the big event. I tiptoed to my room and waited for whatever would be next. I was hoping they'd be good to their word and head to her marital bed to fuck, what a win-win for me.

Sure enough, after a few minutes the door opened and I heard them tiptoe down the landing. The bedroom door closed behind them and I heard the lock slide shut. My trusty keyhole would shortly become my place of visual delight.

My cock had been rock hard all evening and was aching for release as I tiptoed down the landing to take up my position as a confirmed voyeur. I just had to hope they kept the light on.

I had perfect sight of the mirror and the reflection of mum's marital bed gave me an uninterrupted view of their loving. I watched them kissing passionately on the edge of the bed before mum broke away and walked to the wardrobe drawers.

At this point they were both naked and as she bent down to open the bottom drawer, I imagined the view Alan would be enjoying of my mother's vagina as he leaned forward, put his hands on her hips and kissed her beautiful rear.

Mum had fished out a teddy type outfit of black lace and silk. As she put it on I and, I suspect, her lover, marvelled at how sexy she looked. I can only guess how much he wanted her but I was sure I wanted her more. I was starting to feel pangs of jealousy that this man was getting what I so desperately craved.

I was pleased that, unlike their phone conversations, their voices were at least audible to me now.

"I want you to tease your way to my naughty holes," mum purred as she pulled the last strap over her shoulder.

She looked magnificent and Alan wasted no time in telling her so. He asked her to turn around which she did, much to his delight....and mine. As she stood in front of him, he dropped to his knees, put his hands behind her legs and caressed their backs.

I had a direct side view of them and watched as mum did her typical thing of throwing her head back in an expression of pleasure. Alan's caressing continued behind her and he reached up to her bottom and small of her back. He brought his face up to her thighs to kiss and lick the bare flesh.

Avoiding her vaginal mound, his mouth continued teasing up to her tummy and around the side of her silk clad breasts. Alan stood up to reach her cleavage and neck as she squirmed with the pleasure he was undoubtedly delivering. His erection was probing her mound as he seductively kissed the exposed flesh.

With one hand, mum reached for the back of her lover's head, pulling him closer. With the other, she reached for his anchor and eagerly rubbed the shaft exposing its bulbous head with every stroke. Oh, how I wanted to see that solid mass disappear into the depths of my mother's gaping womb.

His hands now enveloped her breasts, teasing the nipples through the silk of the teddy. Mum was squirming as, using only his teeth, Alan skilfully pulled the teddy's straps off her shoulders. He kissed her cleavage as she wriggled her arms out of the straps, before pulling down the silk with his teeth to reveal the hard nipples below.

"Suck them darling, bite them, eat them, they're all for you and I need this so much," she uttered as he greedily brought his mouth to her orbs.

Mum continued to rub Alan's cock as her got to work on her breasts. His hands were exploring behind her and I could just about see one slip between her teddy and her bottom. His hand moved beneath the material and I imagined his fingers probing the wet lips of her vagina.

As mum's body tensed a little and then relaxed, I heard her say, "Oh yes, I've never had a finger in there before, don't stop, I love what you're doing to me."

I guessed he'd pushed his finger up her arsehole, the same hole I'd glimpsed the week before. It had looked inviting then but now she was doing the inviting directly to her lover.

"Oh baby, push it in and out and go deep; I've got nerves in there I didn't know I had. I'm in heaven with your touch."

With mum in such a heightened state of sexual ecstasy, her lover not only continued his assault on her sphincter but moved his other hand to tease the front of her teddy. His fingers rubbed across her mound and I could hear as her pleasure groans became louder. When she'd put on the garment she had said she wanted him to tease his way to her holes and that's exactly what she was getting.

Alan continued his anal fingering, mum released her hand from his cock, put a foot up onto the bed and used her fingers to release the poppers on the teddy.

She grabbed his teasing hand and pushed it against her pubis. "Finger both my holes together, baby; I need to feel you inside my body; I'm absolutely crazy for you to invade my private places," she muttered.

I could see his fingers entering her vagina and the look on her face was one of pure ecstasy, her eyes closed as she lost herself in the moment. A few minutes of frenzied finger fucking ensued before mum put her foot to the ground and gestured Alan to lay on the bed.

She embraced him as they lay together and their lips were reunited. My view was now the one in the mirror as I watched them writhe, their hands caressing each other's bodies.

Then as mum's moved from his she said, "I need you in my mouth again baby but first I need to wee; will you watch me?"

As she got up, I watched her walk into the en-suite shower room and sit on the toilet which faced my way. Alan followed her and although he obscured my view, I could just see as she placed her feet on the seat and pulled the teddy clear or her pussy. I was too far away to hear her piss but was happy to imagine it.

After a short while she slid forward on the seat and Alan got on his knees. His head lowered between her legs and with no sign of any tissue being used, I watched as she pulled her labia open for him to clean.

"How does my bunny taste, baby; do you like the taste of my fresh urine?"

Alan was too busy to answer but continued with his feast before leading mum back to her marital bed. He lay down in the position he'd been in before, his erect cock pointing skyward. Mum removed the dishevelled teddy and climbed onto the bed, squatting over his face and taking his cock into her mouth for another 69.

"Now, where were we"? Came her rhetorical question. "Ah yes, I was sucking your anchor wasn't I," she said, answering her own question.

With that, she greedily set about pleasuring him as he did her. From my angle of view I could see her arsehole as her cheeks were pulled apart for his tongue. In the mirror I could see her head bobbing up and down on his cock as she took him deep into her throat.

I watched intently as his tongue alternated between mum's vulva and her sphincter. Despite her preoccupation with her lover's cock, I could still hear little squeals of pleasure as his tongue worked its magic on her forbidden fruit.

Eager to be back inside her, Alan pushed a finger into her arsehole, as he wiggled it in and out she waggled her lower half in unison. And then, as I watched transfixed, he thrust upwards and she pressed down onto his face as they exploded in a simultaneous climax.

She shook as his warm sperm shot down her throat, he relaxed his back against the bed as she collapsed onto him waiting for the aftershock to subside.

Eventually, mum rolled off to lay beside him, purring, "I feel like such an adulterous tart but this is the best sex of my life, is it for you too baby?"

"That would be an understatement and I love you being an adulterous tart. It's better than I thought sex could ever be, I'm going to struggle to go home tonight," Alan replied.

Mum sat up on her elbow, grabbed his cock and told him, "You're not going anywhere until I've had this beauty tickle my cervix."

With that she set about rubbing his flaccid member and tickling his balls while he went to work on her ripe nipples.

It wasn't long before Alan's cock was standing to attention. Mum repositioned herself, hovering her vagina over his skyward pointing member. In the mirror I could see the crack of her bottom but to the side of my view I had a virtual close up of her front.

She looked magnificent kneeling over him. Her nipples were pointing out like coat pegs and her neatly trimmed pubis made no secret of the expectant hole beneath it, the entrance to her womb she was now rubbing over the tip of her lover's penis.

"Would you like to fuck me with this?" she asked coyly, touching his erect cock.

"Would you like to slide it inside your adulterous tart; another man's adulterous wife; feeling the place his anchor usually goes?" she asked more daringly.

"Would you like to squirt your sperm deep inside my womb, sending your swimmers all the way to my eggs?" she continued with wild abandon.

I wondered whether they would take precautions but clearly it wasn't on my mother's radar. Unexpectedly, she pulled her vagina away from his cock and brought it in front of his face. In that position it was only about five feet from me, the closest I'd got to seeing it in all its glory.

The pink slit I'd only managed to glimpse before now was glistening with her love honey. She brought her fingers to her labia and pulled them apart giving both of us a full view of her hole, swimming in her lady lubricant.

Without being asked, Alan leant his head forward and kissed her open womb. Having had an uninterrupted view of her clitoris poking from under its hood, I delighted in the scene as, pulling her closer, he ran his tongue over it making her squirm and groan.

Mum encouraged her lover further, "Taste my hole baby, it's all yours. I've wanted this for months but have had to make do with my fingers while imagining you plunging in and out of my wet love cave."

As he tongued her swollen bud she wriggled and writhed, one hand steadying herself on the headboard, the other reaching for his hard cock behind her.

Mum was showing complete control as she asked erotically, "Oh baby, you're taking me to heaven. How do you like the taste of another man's wife; do you like it that you haven't got exclusive use of my bunny; are you jealous that my husband's tongue will be doing this next week, before his big penis fucks me slowly and sensually?"

My mother was obviously turned on by talking this way, although I was surprised, I was also turned on by the eroticism of the moment. Alan was too busy eating her bunny to reply.

All too quickly she spoke again, "Turn me over and vanilla fuck my brains out baby; I need you inside me and I need it now."

With that she laid in her back and pulled him on top. My view was now in the mirror as I watched him lower his body to hers.

Mum's legs were splayed wide and she continued her risqué talk, "My gash is gaping, my juicy hole is hiding, come and force that monster inside me."

No sooner was it said than he was there, after a couple of rubs of his penis tip over her slit, he pushed forward into her welcoming hole. She tensed momentarily as he sunk his meaty member to the hilt, left it for a few seconds and then pumped it slowly back and forth.

I could hear mum gasp as they fucked. As his rhythm built, she limited her talk and let him say what he needed to. As her hips bucked and writhed beneath him, he told her how much he'd wanted to fuck her since the party on the beach.

"The sight of your naked tits on the beach drove me wild," he confessed between strokes. "I wish I could have sucked them before taking you behind the rocks, pulling your bikini bottoms to the side and fucking you doggy."

Mum replied eagerly, "Oh god baby, what a thought; let me bend over so you can show me what you'd have done."

I watched him climb off and stand aside the bed as she got on her knees with her bottom in the air. I had a forty-five-degree view of her still dilated vagina as she pushed her bottom back to meet him.

In a flash, his cock was back inside her "Fuck me like a whore on my marital bed darling. Do it to me where I fuck my husband. Show me what you wanted to do at the beach," she demanded.

He drove his cock harder and faster inside her, bending forward to cup her swinging breasts, tweaking the nipples as he did so, grunting with satisfaction at each movement.

In her world of sexual bliss mum cried out, "Oh baby, I'm getting close, I'm going to cum if you don't stop; don't stop though baby, fill me with your love; I need to have your sperm."

Alan too was on the edge and as mum begged to be fucked harder, he groaned before emptying his sack into her wanton hole.

"Keep going," she begged, letting out a whimper and then a muffled shriek as her orgasm took hold.

Alan's sperm blasted into her and, with his cock softening, he reluctantly withdrew it from mum's sex pocket. They lay together on the bed in a warm embrace.

"That's the best fucking I've ever had," mum said. "I love what you do to me and I want more of the same."

He replied by telling her it was the fuck of a lifetime for him too.

He asked her the time and she told him, "Two thirty."

"I ought to be going," he said.

"We need to fuck again before you go," replied mum, as she turned to attend to his flaccid cock.

It didn't take long before he was stiffening in her mouth. She pulled away and turned over to rub his growing manhood between her breasts. As her hard nipples rubbed over his skin, his cock was soon ready for action.

Mum noticed and she was soon astride him teasing her pink slit over his glans. This was the best view for me, clear and unobstructed as I watched his cum still dripping out of her.

In an instant, she parted her swollen labia with one hand and slowly sank onto his shaft. They groaned together as she rocked back and forth on his cock. His hands clasped her swinging tits and as he tweaked her nipples Mum said, "Pinch them baby, hurt me while we fuck."

Alan duly obliged and she grimaced as he increased the pressure on her engorged teats.

As she rode him like a steam train, it was his turn to say something salacious, "Tell me you want to be fertilised in your marital bed," he said.

With gusto in her voice, mum replied, "Oh yes baby, I do, and I want it to be your sperm fertilising me. Let's make our adultery real. I'm going to ride you like the whore I am until you squirt inside me. I want to feel your sperm splashing against my uterus."

The way they were talking was a big turn on for me but I wondered if they were serious. My dad had had the snip after my sister was born so how would mum explain a pregnancy?

At that moment though, I didn't care. Their unprotected sexploits were delighting my senses in every possible way.

"Rub my love button with your thumb baby, while I ride you to climax," mum demanded. "I need to cum."

Alan took his hands from her breasts and I watched in delight as she sat back a little to reveal the sex bud. He took it between his thumb and forefinger and gently massaged it as she rode him faster.

For a few minutes she kept the rhythm going before gasping the words, "Oh baby, you're going to make your tarty mistress cum. Push your finger into my bottom hole and finish me off."

He didn't need asking twice as he licked his finger and wiggled it into her arsehole. She let out little squeals as he poked his finger into her anus before thrusting forward and saying, "I'm cumming for you darling. Your adulterous tart is cumming."

That was Alan's cue to follow suit and in no time he was thrusting upwards at speed, driving his solid length into mum's vagina.

She obviously sensed it and even in the throes of her own pleasure was able to say, "That's it baby, flood me with your love juice. Squirt it all the way up. I need to be fertilised."

Alan's body jerked as he jetted his seed into mum's most private of places before they collapsed onto the bed together.

Mum was quick to remind her lover of her desire to be 'cleaned up'. She climbed off his softening penis and sat her leaking vagina over his mouth.

"Clean me up baby, suck my sex hole dry, you naughty man," she said, asserting her desire.

I watched in awe as mum rocked her hips back and forth, emptying the mix of their bodily fluids into Alan's mouth. He drank greedily from her as I imagined myself doing the same thing.

After Alan had sucked mum's vagina dry, I watched them kiss for a while before he got up and prepared to leave. Mum told him what a wonderful evening she'd had and hoped that they could do it all again soon.

"Use me as your mistress again, Alan. Fuck me like an adulterous tart and do it soon," she demanded.

"You bet we will," was Alan's reply as he dressed.

Mum put on a pair of panties to contain the sperm Alan had left inside her. She put on a dressing gown and as they stood kissing, I scurried back to my room knowing the show was over.

They went downstairs together and as I heard Alan's car start, she locked up and came back up to bed.

By now I was desperate to release my own seed, my cock had been rock hard all evening and my balls were full of pent-up juice. I closed my eyes and thought about what I'd witnessed over the last eight hours, it didn't take long before I was spurting my load into a hanky but oh how I wished mum was on the receiving end of it. Tucking the soiled hanky under my bed, I pull up the duvet and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...........

12