1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 03

Story Info
Setting myself up for another voyeuristic night with mother.
2.9k words
4.38
28.6k
35

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of a 22 part story. I'm telling the story as it happened - Parts 1 to 5 set the scene, describing the activities leading to this incestuous affair. If you're not interested in how this mother and son relationship developed into a full blown sexual affair, please scroll by or wait for Parts 6 to 22. Please remember also, I can only publish the story as quickly as the moderators approve the parts. Thanks for your patience.

***************************************************************

I slept soundly until seven thirty when my noisy sister woke the house. This was her last week at school before the summer break started.

Mum was already up and I marvelled at how she looked fresh as a daisy after the night of passionate adultery she'd just had. She was already in a bikini ready for another day in the sun.

I'd arranged a day out to Birmingham with a couple of mates that day. I was catching the train from our local station at ten o'clock so any opportunity for voyeurism was off the cards completely. That said, my mind was totally consumed by thoughts of the night before and my cock was reacting accordingly.

I remembered that mum had finished her evening dressed in a pair of pink panties and I made it a mission to find them. Predictably, when I went to the linen basket, there they were. I grabbed them and looked for the silky camisole knickers too. I couldn't find these or the teddy but was happy to make do with the pink pair.

I went into my room and shut the door behind me. Laying on my bed, I unravelled mum's panties and was delighted to see they were absolutely saturated. I guessed she wore them all night during which the remainder of Alan's sperm had leaked out combining with her own juices to make a sex cocktail to be served in a cotton cup.

As I drew the garment to my nose, I reached for my erection. The smell of these panties was intoxicating as was the thought of how they'd got into that state. As I jerked my cock to a climax, I wondered how much of Alan's sperm had visited mum's uterus and whether she was now pregnant with her lover's baby. I needed to know more.

I cleaned up and went downstairs where mum and sister were having breakfast. I grabbed some toast and sat with them.

I brought the conversation around to biology, my sister's favourite subject and one she needed little excuse to talk about.

"One of my friends told me his mum's pregnant but his dad's had a vasectomy, you know about biology, how could that happen?" I asked her.

She went into a load of detail about how it works and that it sometimes doesn't work.

Mum joined in saying, "Dad has had it done (which I knew having once overheard a conversation), it worked for him.....

......In fact, quite a few of our friends have had it done."

"Have they," I replied. "Like who?

"Wendy and Bob, Michael and Mary, Denise and Alan," she replied.

"I didn't realise it was so popular," I quipped, flippantly.

Well, that was easier than I thought, I went on a fishing trip to catch a sprat and I caught a mackerel. That's how mum and Alan had been able to do what they did. The fertilising comment must have been part of their sex talk. Relieved, I finished my breakfast and headed for the shower.

My sister headed for school, I headed for the station and mum headed for the garden. I expected her to take a call from her lover at lunchtime and hoped that she'd soak her panties in mucus ready for my evening wank later on.

Witnessing my mother's infidelity had answered a lot of questions in my mind and I was able to enjoy my day out with friends. I got home about nine that evening and grabbed a sandwich for my tea.

I sat and talked with mum for a while, asking whether she'd had a nice evening the night before. She said that she had and that she was pleased to be able to feed Alan as he was going to be a week without a kitchen.

I struggled not to grin as I thought about him eating her fabulous vagina for most of the evening. I kissed her goodnight and headed for bed, sneaking a peek into the laundry basket on my way past. I struck gold, on top were her camisole knickers, camisole top and the prized teddy. I quietly removed them and headed to my bed for a wankfest.

As expected, both garments were heavily soiled with my mother's cervical mucus, on which I enjoyed a veritable feast. I climaxed imagining Alan's fingers pleasuring mum's arsehole and vagina, beneath these garments.

I was living the dream on the sex high I was experiencing. I knew I couldn't easily find a way to fuck my mother but I was going to get as close as possible with the next best thing.

The next day was overcast and I spent the day reorganising my room. At lunchtime I joined mum downstairs but, curiously, the phone didn't ring. Mum made lunch and we ate together. I asked whether she'd heard from dad and she said he'd be calling that evening. He was due home on Friday.

I asked if she had any plans for the rest of the week and she casually mentioned we might take a meal over to Alan the following evening (Thursday) as he was still without a kitchen. My cock jumped in my pants as I heard this news.

For 'might' read 'definitely', I thought. I imagined them planning it on the phone the previous day and her hand in her panties rubbing her clitoris while she did so. Having watched her masturbate to orgasm twice, my thoughts were on the way she pushed her legs up in the air to cum.

How nice it'd be for her to do that facing the keyhole and giving me a clear view of her vaginal opening as well as her puckered sphincter.

"Are you still with me?" mum said, bringing me back to the real world.

"Yes, yes," I replied. "I was just thinking how I could watch my stuff on TV if we were at Alan's?"

Mum used her reply to further her plan, replying, "Don't worry about that, he's got a TV but feeding him is surely more important. And if you like, we could always stay the night?"

"I guess so," I said as I felt my cock twitch in voyeuristic expectation.

Mum confirmed the arrangements, "Right then, that's settled, we'll leave about six."

I marvelled at mum's tactics. Engineer a situation whereby staying the night is to accommodate me. Clever, I thought but if it enabled them to fuck I was game for helping. I'd not been to Alan's house before so had no idea whether I'd get a voyeur opportunity. I just hoped I would.

The rest of the day was pretty mundane, apart from panty sniffing and wanking, I did very little. My mind was somewhat preoccupied thinking about the next evening and worrying whether I'd get to share mum and Alan's adultery, so to speak.

Thursday rolled around and the sun reappeared. Mum and I went food shopping in the morning and enjoyed an eleven o'clock brunch in the garden.

Mum was sunbathing topless but didn't take off her bottoms. Perhaps it was the time of the month, I thought to myself?

The midday sun was hot and mum was in and out of the pool to cool down. Her breasts looked more fabulous than ever, I guess my thoughts were influenced by the sight I'd seen of her tit wanking Alan. I was desperate to touch her and thought a suntan oil offer might work.

I called across to her, "Mum would you like me to rub oil into your back?"

"Yes please, shortly. I need to do something inside first though."

I checked the time and saw it has ten to one. Was she about to take a secret phone call?

Mum disappeared inside and I followed a few minutes later. True to form, she was nowhere to be seen and her bedroom door was shut. I didn't venture to the keyhole but stayed in my own room waiting.

I didn't have long to wait until the phone rang. Mum answered after a couple of rings and I took my cue to go for the keyhole. Unlike other times, she was already naked, not that she had much to take off!

Her voice was slightly louder than usual this time and I could hear the conversation as clearly as the other night. Mum was saying how much she was looking forward to the coming evening and 'cumming in the evening', followed by a salacious giggle.

Alan must have asked her what she was wearing and what she was doing as I heard her say, "I'm naked of course, my fingers are poised over my bunny awaiting your naughty instructions baby."

He was obviously telling her what to do as I heard her say, "Ooh, ok, sounds fabulous baby."

As I watched, mum rolled onto her side with her back towards me. She pushed one leg upwards and her index finger into her arsehole. I heard her let out little gasps as the digit was gently pushed in and out as she continued the conversation.

Her other hand was on the side I couldn't see although it was obvious she was playing with her vagina.

Almost squealing into the phone, mum said, "Oooh this feels really naughty baby but it's very difficult to do two different movements together. I wish you were here doing it to me."

With that, mum removed her finger from her arsehole and turned over onto her back. She threw her legs into the air and went to work on her vagina, purring into the phone to Alan, "Oooh, this is so nice, my fingers are tickling my special place, tell me what you're doing darling."

In my mind this was another piece of the jigsaw, I guessed he was somewhere private during his lunch break and was playing with his cock. This was real telephone sex, I concluded.

By now mum was well into the rhythm as her hand moved quickly over the pubic area of her vagina. I didn't have a perfectly reflected view as her right leg was partially obscuring it. I could see enough though and my cock strained with the excitement I was feeling.

I didn't need to hear her lover's instructions, mum's actions told the story on their own.

"Hang on darling, I'll grab one," mum said as she reached across to grab a magnifying mirror from her dressing table.

Propping herself up against the headboard, mum's head was now out of my line of vision. What I could see though, no more than six feet from me, was her legs spread wide apart and the mirror poised between them.

My view was the best yet, a magnified reflection of her pink labia being pulled apart as she responded to her lover's instructions.

She continued the conversation, picking up the phone and saying, "This is very naughty baby. I'm looking at it in the mirror now. You're making me so juicy, it's dribbling."

I now had the perfect close up view of my mother's vagina, labia pulled aside and her sex hole dilated as if preparing to copulate. My cock was at bursting point with desire to enter her.

"It's pink, wet and dark inside baby," mum purred down the phone.

Inserting two fingers inside, she moved the conversation up a gear, "I've got two fingers inside me baby. I'm imagining it's your anchor in there."

As her arousal grew, mum continued, "Ooh baby, this feels wonderful knowing it'll be the real thing tonight. I need to fuck baby, as many times as we can fit in."

Mum was purring down the phone as she vigorously finger fucked herself in the mirror while her orgasm built.

I watched the reflection and listened intently as she gasped her pleasure.

Writhing on the bed mum, mum's fingers were working overtime as she proudly announced her orgasm, "Oh my god baby, I'm cumming. I'm imagining you doing just that, the head of your big hard anchor is banging my cervix."

Mum's erotic diatribe continued unabated, "Oh, baby you're flooding your adulterous tart as she's cumming, ooooh, sooooo fantastic."

Mum's legs collapsed onto the bed as her climax subsided, "That was delicious baby, I've got to have you tonight.

The thought of you inside me is tantalising. Promise me we'll make adulterous, naughty naughty, love later."

I guessed he did promise as I heard her thank him before saying goodbye.

I scurried back to my room and picked up my book, pretending to be engrossed in it. Mum stuck her head around the door and asked why I wasn't outside. I told her I was having a few minutes shelter from the sun but I'd be out shortly. She'd put her bikini bottoms back on but was topless again and the sight of her pendulous breasts was driving me wild with desire.

"Ok," she said. "See you down there." I suspected she was louder on the phone today, expecting me to have stayed outside.

Back in the garden, mum was laid on her front but still wearing her bikini bottoms.

"Shall I rub the oil on your back now," I asked.

"Oh yes please," came her reply.

I grabbed the bottle and knelt beside her sunbed. Without delay, I was massaging her neck, shoulders and back as she purred her tactic approval.

"I love you doing this to me, it's so relaxing," she said gratefully.

I loved doing it too and could feel my cock's approval as it tented my shorts.

I moved down to mum's legs and massaged the oil deep into her flesh. My touch ventured up as far as I dared as she parted her legs to allow some inner thigh access.

I summoned up the courage to say, "With dad coming home tomorrow, would you like me to rub it into your bottom, otherwise you're going to have white bits?"

"Don't worry," she said. "It's tanned enough not to showing any white bits."

This was curious as mum had always liked to be naked in the sun. I finished the massage and dipped into the pool for a swim. When I got out, I went to lay on the other sunbed but quickly fell asleep.

I was awoken by the sound of splashing water and opened one eye just enough to see mum in the pool. I couldn't see whether she still had her bikini bottoms on but watched her anyway, while feigning sleep.

When mum got out of the pool I could see she had her bottoms on. As she walked across the grass she was taking them off though. What was going on I wondered, as she walked out of my line of sight?

At that point, I pretended to wake up, turned around to face mum's sun bed and saw that she was naked, oiling her bottom.

"I offered to do that for you mum, did you not like my touch or something?" I ventured, trying not to show my disappointment.

As she turned around to talk to me I saw she'd shaved her pubis into a landing strip and, below it, her slit was on show hiding the fabulous fun flaps below it.

Realising this was now on show to me, she quickly turned the other way, saying, "I just want a bit of a top up tan, I thought you were asleep."

"Oh, ok," I replied. My cock was raging hard now at the sight of her trimmed vagina.

It looked magnificent. I plucked up the courage and brazenly said, "Looks like you'll get an extra tan on the front too. I expect dad will be pleased?"

"That's private between him and me, not something you should be looking at or discussing," she snapped back.

"Ok, sorry mum," I said sheepishly.

No more was said until my sister came back from school. After making small talk about her day, mum went inside to prepare a meal to take to Alan's.

"What's all this stuff with Alan all of a sudden?" my sister asked me. "Are they having an affair or something?"

"No, of course they're not," I scolded. "It's just friends helping friends." I didn't want her becoming suspicious and treading on my voyeuristic toes.

"Ok then, I'll get my stuff ready," came her reply.

I packed a small bag too, mum packed the food and we set off to Alan's.

I hadn't had a chance to see what outfit, if any, she'd packed but was pleased to ogle her short sun dress as it rode up her legs in the car seat. I imagined her tight slit pressing against her panties, dribbling expectant sex lubricant into them, and hoped I'd get to taste them at some point.

What I was sure of was that her lover would be between her legs that night and I was determined to witness as much of their sexploits as I could.

To be continued...