All Comments on '1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 03'

by Motherlicker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
aliahad1350aliahad1350about 2 years ago

I love the way you are building up the story and the character of Mother and Son.

It feels very real and erotic to me. The problem is the imagination of what will happen next is very exciting and it very hard to Wait for two days for the new short part. Can you please upload at least daily or even maybe two pats per day? Thank you. :)

aliahad1350aliahad1350about 2 years ago

I love the way you are building up the story and the character of Mother and Son.

It feels very real and erotic to me. The problem is the imagination of what will happen next is very exciting and it very hard to Wait for two days for the new short part. Can you please upload at least daily or even maybe two pats per day? Thank you. :)

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
So realistic.

Love mum's confidence in being naked in her children's presence.

Soshameless11Soshameless11about 2 years ago

Love the slow build!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing and buildup as usual. Just can't wait to roll on to the next chapter. Well done and another 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 3 is a very good set up for another round of sex with Alan. And, of course, the son will get a view of the love-making as best he can. I know he wants to fuck his mom. I hope it cums in the next two parts, so I can stroke my dick as I pretend I'm fucking her too. Keep up the good work. Love it a lot.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not mich to this just a mother being a whore cheating on her husband 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMotherlicker@Motherlicker
I’m new to publishing erotic stories. I’ve thought about it for a long time but only just put pen to paper. I prefer to recount my experiences in a semi-autobiographical form but that’s for now - who knows what might follow?