1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 04

Story Info
Witnessing mother's infidelity moving up a gear.
3.6k words
4.51
27.8k
34

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 4 of a 22 part story. I'm telling the story as it happened - Parts 1 to 5 set the scene, describing the activities leading to this incestuous affair. If you're not interested in how this mother and son relationship developed into a full blown sexual affair, please scroll by or wait for Parts 6 to 22. Please remember also, I can only publish the story as quickly as the moderators approve the parts. Thanks for your patience.

***************************************************************************************************************

We arrived at Alan's and he and mum embraced. He shook hands with me and kissed my sister on her forehead.

We ate in the garden on fold up chairs as his dining room was packed with boxes for the new kitchen. I looked for hints of what might be planned for later but apart from the odd wink, mum and Alan played their cards close to their chests.

At about nine o'clock, my sister went to bed and mum suggested I went in to watch TV. I took the hint and left her and Alan outside drinking wine. The garden was overlooked by the neighbouring property so I didn't think I'd miss anything.

At ten thirty, they were still drinking in the warm evening air as I appeared and said I was going to bed. We said our goodnights and I went on my way to the allocated room.

All the doors were open and I peeked around each to see which was Alan's. I found it, full of unpacked boxes but with room for a double bed. In the other spare was a bed but with no bedding on it. And the last room was mine.

Four bedrooms, I thought. One for me, one for my sister, one for him and the last one unmade. Seemed as though they were planning to sleep together in his bed. I was delighted at the prospect, I wanted to know that he'd be pleasuring my mother that night. The disappointing bit was that the doors had no keyholes and I'd have no chance of spying on their sexploits.

I got into bed and lay awake in the dark awaiting the sound of mum and Alan coming to bed. It was now gone eleven and I wondered where they were. My window overlooked the garden and as I peered out around the curtain I could see the chairs were folded. They must be in the lounge, I thought. It was the only downstairs room not packed with boxes.

My curiosity got the better of me and I crept to the top of the stairs to listen for their conversation. As I couldn't hear anything, I crept down the stairs and listened intently, had they fallen asleep in the lounge I wondered?

Quietly I pushed open the door of the dining room as this was connected to the lounge by a pair of closed double doors. The room was dark but I could see light coming through the crack between the double doors. As I approached the light source, I could hear muffled sounds but no conversation. I tiptoed up to the doors and peeped through the gap.

To my delight, I was greeted by an adulterous sex scene unfolding before my eyes. I couldn't believe my luck.

In the subdued light I could see my mother bent over the coffee table with her dress pulled up over her bottom and her white panties pulled over one of her glorious cheeks.

Mum's legs were splayed apart and her gaping wet hole was displaying wanton expectation. In front of her was Alan with his shorts pulled down and his erect penis in mum's mouth. I watched in awe, her head was tilted upwards as he face fucked her. I wasn't sure how long they'd been at it but I didn't care what I'd missed, at least I was seeing something.

As I watched, mum released his cock from her mouth and spluttered, "I can't hold on any longer, I'm desperate to fuck. Plunge your anchor into your adulterous tart's married hole. I need you deep in my body, loving me with every inch."

Alan needed no second invitation. He kissed her on the lips and moved behind her. With a quick rub of his glans against her slit, he pushed his lubricated member into my mother's desperate hole.

Mum gasped as he entered her, "Oh my god darling, you feel wonderful. I've missed this so much."

As he worked into a rhythm, she pushed her bottom back to meet him with an inviting diatribe of obscenities, "Fuck me Alan, fuck me forever. I need you in my married bunny, I need the pleasure you give me darling."

I was basking in their lust as I watched my mother's lover's hands tweaking her erect nipples as he plugged her sex hole with his penis from behind.

Mum's talk was driving me wild and I hoped there'd be more of it to come. I struggled to contain the sound of my breathing as I rubbed myself to their rhythm.

Alan shifted his position slightly, giving me a clearer view of mum's cock filled vagina. For the first time I could see her labia flapping alongside his penis as it pounded in and out of her, relentlessly.

Mum continued her encouraging words, "Fill me with your sperm baby, I want my husband to taste where you've been tomorrow as he fucks me. I want to cum thinking his penis is where yours has been."

Alan held nothing back in his reply, "Oh that's so filthy, I love fucking you while you tell me these things."

Mum replied teasingly, "He's going to clean me after he's cum and some of it will still be yours."

"God, I need your married cunt and I need to know he's sharing it, came Alan's uncensored response."

This was the first time I'd heard them use the word 'cunt'. It sounded quite erotic in that context and I quietly hoped I'd hear my mother say it too.

Alan continued his rhythmic pounding of mum's vagina, increasing the pace with the excitement of their dirty talk.

Mum replied, "God that's so naughty, pound my married cunt hole baby. Stretch its walls, make me cum again and again, I need sex and I need it with you."

I'd never imagined hearing my mother using the words she was uttering that evening. I suspected they weren't what I'd ordinarily hear but were encouraged by the passion of the intoxicating sex she was enjoying with her new lover.

"Oh god I feel such a tart with another woman's husband stuck up my cunt," mum squealed as loudly as she dared. "Oh this is heavenly, I'm getting close baby, thrust deep, fuck me fast baby. My cunt's on fire, fuck my married cunt hole, love my cunt baby."

The sound of my mother's words was the most exciting I'd heard in my life. Her diatribe of wanton lust, as her sex furrow was ploughed by her lover, was in danger of tipping me over the edge. I wanted to burst through the door and thrust my erect cock into her mouth, shooting a stream of sperm into her throat.

I wanted to inseminate her with live sperm while she talked dirty to me. I wanted her to sit on my face and empty her sperm filled womb into my mouth. I knew I couldn't but it didn't stop me wanting to.

Reality dawned though; Alan let out a groan as his body tensed and his seed jetted into my mother's unprotected vaginal love cave.

With muffled squeals, mum quickly followed suit, her climax palpable as she pushed back and forth against her lover's softening cock.

As he released his penis from her sex glove, she collapsed onto the coffee table giving me an unobstructed view of the sperm streaming from her still dilated fuck hole. Oh, for the chance to clean her up, I thought to myself.

Mum reached behind her and pulled her panties over her vagina in a vain attempt to catch the mess. Alan was laying on the floor, recovering from his exertions, sweat on his brow running down the sides of his face.

"That was the best yet, darling. You are a beast with that anchor of yours, you're turning me into a sex addicted adulteress," mum said as her breathing returned to normal.

"Don't you like it then?" came his reply.

"Of course I do baby, I want to be fucked all night by you. Every hole, every position. Every which way," she replied reassuringly.

'Every hole'? Had I heard that right? Could I have heard my mother asking for anal sex?

I watched as Alan opened the door to the garden and retrieved the wine and glasses they'd left out there. Mum joined him on the sofa as he poured them both a drink. They clinked glasses and toasted their adultery before knocking back the contents.

Placing the glasses on the table, apart from the low down view it obstructed, I had an almost face on vista at a distance of about ten feet. I watched as they kissed and caressed each other's tongues. Then mum pulled her dress up to her waist, pulled her panties aside and started rubbing her fingers up and down her pink slit.

"Clean me darling, suck your seeds from me," she urged.

With mum's fingers spreading her labia for him, Alan knelt in front of her and buried his face between her open legs. She caressed the back of his head, pulling him to her as he feasted on her forbidden fruit. I had no idea what such a cocktail would taste like but I was sure I wanted to try it.

After a few minutes of pleasuring her, evidenced by moans of delight, mum spoke in a low tone, "Let me see you play, be an anchor wanker for me."

Hearing this, he was quick to dispose of his shorts. Mum unzipped her dress to reveal her braless breasts and it wasn't long before Alan held a full erection in his hand.

Mum moved to the end on the sofa and gestured to her lover to face her at the opposite end. As he sat watching, rubbing his cock, she pulled her knees up and parted them wide. I now had a side view but still enough to watch her hands pulling her labia apart to reveal her sex hole.

"My husband's going to fuck this hole tomorrow night, does that make you jealous?" she asked.

"Not at all." He replied. " I'm imagining you doing it. I expect to be playing an anchor wanker tomorrow night imagining you being fucked senseless."

Mum was obviously loving this talk, "Oh baby, that's such a naughty thought, I'll probably cum too soon thinking about you thinking about me as I fuck."

Teasingly, she asked, "Tell me where his anchor is going to go darling."

Rubbing his cock harder as his excitement built, Alan replied brazenly, "He's going to fill your cunt with his meat. The same cunt that I've spunked into tonight, you adulterous tart."

My mother was giving as good as she got, replying, "Oh my god baby, I love to hear you say that. I feel like such a tart sharing my married cunt with another man and taking his unsheathed manhood inside me."

They continued to rub their own genitalia until mum said, "Come and taste me baby, taste where you've been, taste where my husband will be tomorrow, make me cum again you naughty boy."

Alan repositioned himself between her legs and again brought his face to her opening while she held her panties aside for him. As he lapped at her womb she squirmed below him, pulling his head tightly into her.

Within seconds she was groaning the words I loved to hear, "Ahhh baby, I love what you do to me. I love the sex we have and the love we make together. Don't stop, tongue my baby making hole, tongue my special place.......ooooh, I'm there baby, I'm going to......ahhhh, I'm cumming baby. I'm cumming."

Mum was becoming ever more vocal during this sexploit and much as I found it surprising, I loved to hear it more and more.

As her climax subsided, Mum pulled her off her panties and got up, saying she'd back shortly with a treat.

"Can't wait," Alan said as she straightened her dress and left the room.

I heard Mum go up the stairs and a door close behind her. I guessed it was the bathroom and she was pissing. A couple of minutes later I heard her coming down the stairs and back into the lounge to join her lover. I hoped she hadn't put her head around the bedroom door to check on me but guessed she hadn't.

While mum had been gone, I'd watched as Alan picked up her panties and pressed them to his face. Inhaling deeply, he nursed his hard cock, presumably in anticipation of pushing it inside his lover again.

Mum came back in, stood alongside the sofa and hitched up her dress. Her back was toward me so I was unable to see clearly. What I did see was her slip another pair of panties down to her knees.

"Taste me baby, I've left something for you down there," she said as Alan leant forward bringing his face to her vagina once more. His hands squeezed her bottom and by the movement of his head I guessed he was cleaning piss from her vulva - her glorious piss flaps.

His hands moved again to push her panties to the floor and she obligingly stepped out of them. He gestured for her to part her legs which she did without protest. His face back at her vagina and his hands back on her bottom, he eased the cheeks apart and having licked his finger first, slid a digit into her arsehole. She flinched a little as he entered her but soon relaxed as he worked up a gentle rhythm.

After a few minutes he came up for air and mum asked, "How do I taste baby, do I indulge your fetishes ok?"

"You taste delicious, fresh wee on the petals of your juicy bunny is heavenly," he replied.

Rising to his feet, with his finger still in her arsehole, he kissed her lips.

In a muffled tone I could barely hear, she asked, "I'd like you to try your anchor in my bottom darling. Would you like that, do you think it would fit?"

Alan didn't have a chance to reply as she continued, "I've been wanting anal sex with you since the other night, do you want to see if it fits?"

With that they kissed again and mum pulled off her dress to stand naked before kneeling on the floor with her elbows on the sofa. Alan knelt behind her and she parted her legs.

"Lubricate yourself in my bunny first baby," she suggested as I watched his arse lunge forward as he filled her vagina with hard cock.

Mum purred excitedly, "Ooh baby, I can't get enough of this. Fuck me darling, as deep as you can get it."

As he ploughed her sex furrow with a steady but solid rhythm, I could hear her groan with the pleasure of each stroke.

"My cunt needs you baby, my cunt hole is made for you, I wish you could fertilise me, make a baby with me darling," she urged, safe in the knowledge her lover had had the snip.

My mother's words were making my cock harder than ever and it was taking all my willpower not to let it go.

As I watched Alan's arse going back and forth as he plunged his cock into my mother's fuck hole, she twisted round a little and reached behind her to grab his cock on the outward stroke.

"Fuck my bottom hole baby, split me open with your anchor. I want to feel the pain as a you go into a place no one's been before." she cried.

Mum guided her lover's shaft, well lubricated from her sopping vagina, to her sphincter. Alan licked his finger and used his saliva as extra lubricant before easing the head of his cock into her anus. She let out a muffled yelp as his bulbous glans forced open her tight sphincter in a way it wasn't designed for.

As the initial pain subsided, she started to gently rock back and forth creating her own rhythm.

"Oh baby, you feel wonderful in there, be gentle I'm not used to this," she told her lover.

Alan adjusted his pace and soon had mum back to her naughty self, saying, "Oh baby, fiddle with my special place while you fuck my bottom. I'm desperate to cum and I need you to pump your love into my bowel."

Alan reached down with his right hand to play with her clitoris.

With the combination of this manual stimulation and the intensity of his shaft in her anus, it wasn't long before mum was losing control of her tongue again, "Fuck me baby, fuck me, I need your seed in my dirty hole. Let me feel your explosion."

Seconds later she stiffened and groaned as her orgasm hit her hard. She pushed back hard against his anal invasion and after only a few backward pumps, he was cumming. He tensed, he groaned and he gave one last pump. His sperm coated her anal cavity and as he withdrew his cock, it followed, running down the crack of her bottom and dripping onto the floor.

Exhausted, they both collapsed naked onto the sofa. I loved to see my adulterous mother in the arms of her lover. She'd been well fucked this evening and she knew it.

"You've taken my anal virginity tonight darling and left me totally satisfied. You're an amazing lover and I couldn't think of anyone else I led rather have an affair with," she said in a praising tone.

"Thank you darling," came his reply. "I love loving you, you drive me wild with excitement and I want you more and more each time I touch you."

After a couple of minutes tasting eachother's mouths, mum pulled away, saying, "Take me to your marital bed and love me there darling."

With that they collected their clothes and headed for the door. I watched lustfully as my mother's breasts jiggled and her bottom wiggled as they left the room.

I waited until the lights were out and I heard the bedroom door firmly close before tiptoeing up the stairs and into bed. I was disappointed that any further fuckfest wouldn't be something I could enjoy but somehow I doubted they'd do much more than sleep tonight. In my world, that would have to wait until I'd discharged the contents of my aching balls. I was horny as hell and it didn't take many rubs before I'd shot my load into a handful of tissues.

It was now two o'clock in the morning and I was ready for sleep. Doubting there would be any action to hear from Alan's bedroom, I crept down the landing and pressed my ear to the door. The room was silent and I guessed he was asleep next to my naked mother.

As I lay in bed, I tried to reconcile all that had gone on and was going on. In the past week I'd learned a lot about my mother. I was unsure of the reasons behind her infidelity but, clearly, it hadn't been a spontaneous intention. Her wanton liking for sex seemed to know no bounds and exploration of new experiences and indulgence in fetish behaviour were things she was enjoying.

The way she spoke during sex seemed almost as though she was cuckolding her lover. All these things, coupled with my new found admiration for her magnificent body, had brought out a side of me I hadn't realised existed. Lurking beneath the surface had been a longing for incest sex with my own mother and one which I was becoming more and more desperate to have satisfied.

I slept until six o'clock and lay in bed contemplating getting up, knowing we'd have to leave around seven to get my sister to school. I did get up but only to tiptoe down the landing and listen at Alan's bedroom door. I could hear their voices on the other side but the conversation was muffled. I managed to make out a few words but, disappointingly, reached the conclusion that they'd already had sex that morning and I'd missed it.

I crept to the bathroom to pee, without closing the door behind me. I finished and left to creep back to my bed, only to be greeted by my mother emerging from Alan's bedroom holding her washbag. Apart from a little pair of pink cotton panties, she was naked. Her pert breasts stood out in front and her nipples were calling out to be sucked, rosy red where her lover had been feasting on them.

Her expression was startled as she saw me and she just about managed to say hello as we passed. As I headed back to bed with an erect cock and fast beating heart, I thought what I'd just seen was the most arousing thing I could think of. Somehow, the clandestine nature of what had preceded it was more exciting than watching them fucking. And now she knew that I knew.

I heard the bathroom door close and the bath water start to run. I hardly needed evidence of mum's infidelity but that morning's error was a major one.

As I tugged at my cock imagining their morning sex, I looked forward to getting hold of her pink panties later on that day. They would be available as I knew dad would be home late afternoon and she'd change for him.

The journey to drop off my sister and then home was uneventful and nothing was said about what I'd seen that morning. Mum's curiosity was yet to unfold.

To be continued....