1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 05

Story Info
A prelude to fulfilment of my incestuous dream.
1.8k words
4.5
25.6k
29

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 5 of a 22 part story. I'm telling the story as it happened - Parts 1 to 5 set the scene, describing the activities leading to this incestuous affair. If you're not interested in how this mother and son relationship developed into a full blown sexual affair, please scroll by or wait for Parts 6 to 22. Please remember also, I can only publish the story as quickly as the moderators approve the parts. Thanks for your patience.

***************************************************************************************************************

When we got back home, mum busied herself tidying up the house and then went shopping on her own. I had a feeling she was avoiding conversation with me.

As soon as she was off the drive, I went to the laundry basket. No joy though, the two pairs of soiled panties were absent. I went to her bedroom and there on the floor was the dress from the previous evening, and underneath were her panties.

Knowing time was limited, I picked up the pink pair and laid on her marital bed to enjoy them. She hadn't yet changed the sheets and I pressed my face into them wanting to capture the aroma of her infidelity a few nights before.

Mum's pink panties were still wet and the gusset was completely coated in the cocktail of their sex juices. It smelled divine and tasted like nectar as I wanked myself.

Laying on mum's bed, I ejaculated over my belly imagining her riding my cock while telling me how much she loves other men fucking her married cunt.

I got my breath back and turned over to rub my sperm over her sheets, before replacing the panties where I'd found them and heading back to my room.

Mum returned from shopping, put it all away and then started changing the beds. She left her own until last but locked the door behind her. I wondered whether the phone would ring but it wasn't that time.

In my usual fashion, I tiptoed to her door but could only hear the sound of packaging being unwrapped. A present for dad perhaps but then why lock the door?

As I peeked through the keyhole, I saw that she'd bought a sex toy and was just putting batteries into it. She hit the on switch and it sprang into life. In the mirror reflection I could see a smile on mum's face as she took off her dress and underwear and laid on the bed.

With her legs apart, she used the toy to tease all around her mound before plunging it into her gaping vagina. As she pushed it in and out, her body squirmed into the bed, into the sperm I'd rubbed into the sheets and, right on cue, my cock rose to the occasion.

I listened as mum lost herself in the moment uttering a diatribe of obscenities.

"Fuck me harder baby, I've got a desperate cunt that needs you........ my married cunt needs another man's sperm inside it. I need you to fuck me without protection, I need to be fertilised baby.....Ooh, yes, keep doing that baby, don't stop, keep going, keep fucking me."

After a few minutes more, I watched her back arch and listened to her exhale loudly as she came. My god, I thought as I crept back to my room, this is getting better and better.

Dad was home in time for dinner and we were all genuinely pleased to see him, especially mum. We chatted about his trip and then he and mum turned in early. I was in my room when they came up to bed and as they closed the door, I heard the bolt slide into place.

I couldn't listen at the door as my sister was still around but I imagined be was fucking her senseless after over two weeks away.

Dad was now off work for three weeks, a week at home and then a fortnight's family holiday to France.

During that time I continued to lust after my mother, I took her soiled panties every day and delighted in the aroma and the taste of her vaginal secretions. Even during her 'time of the month' I continued to enjoy the cotton gussets of her intimate apparel.

Seeing her naked brought about an instant erection and I longed for the opportunity to lay between her legs, albeit one I thought would always remain a fantasy. I wondered what had become of her love affair with Alan now that there was no opportunity to see him?

That question was answered by a fluke event the day before we went on holiday.

Mum was a member of the local Fine Arts Society and that day she'd booked to go to a lunch event in Oxford, about 30 minutes away.

She bathed and dressed up for it before leaving late morning. She returned about three thirty, made small talk for a few minutes and then changed to do her holiday packing.

I was in the middle of mine but had misplaced a hold-all I wanted to use for hand luggage. I shouted to mum, asking if she'd seen it.

"Yes, you left it in the boot of my car, keys are in my handbag," she shouted back.

I went downstairs and found her handbag in the TV room. I unzipped it to retrieve her keys and, tucked inside, were a pit of her panties. Ordinarily, I'd have taken no notice but in my current state of continual incestuous lust, anything that that had come close to her genitalia was of interest to me.

I pulled the garment out and without looking, held it to my face. It smelled of sex and I wanted to know why.

Unravelling the black panties gave me my answer, the gusset was completely coated in the cocktail of her cervical mucus and a man's sperm. I brought it to my tongue and it tasted familiar.

Hearing footsteps coming through the kitchen, I hastily tucked them away and grabbed the keys.

Back in my room, sporting the inevitable erection, I paused my packing, closed the door and lay on the bed with my cock in my hand.

My mind was in overdrive, had my mother fucked someone at the lunch event? I doubted it as the society was all women from what I'd seen.

I cast my mind back to when mum was getting dressed, she walked down the landing to get her dress wearing a black bra and matching panties. She looked a million dollars in just her underwear, high heeled shoes and hold up stockings. I hadn't had time to check whether the panties in her bag were the same pair but had no reason to doubt it.

As I rubbed my cock up and down, conjuring up various theories about how her panties had become coated in sperm, a thought came to me. Mum always put her forthcoming arrangements in a desk diary by the phone. I leapt to my feet, ran downstairs and looked at the diary. No sign of the lunch event! She'd only mentioned it a couple of days ago even though it would have been organised months previously.

Back in my room, as I rubbed my cock, I put together the most likely scenario. When we'd been at Alan's she had made arrangements to see him under cover of a fictitious lunch event no one would check.

I guessed Alan had finished work early and they'd met at his house for sex. I rubbed my cock with gusto as I imagined her riding his erect prong. Mum rocking back and forth as his hands kneaded her breasts and tweaked her nipples. His pelvis thrusting upwards to meet hers as she mouthed obscenities about her married cunt hole and how she needed it filled with an adulterer's seed.

Needless to say, I shot a good deal of cum into my tissue wad as the scene played out vividly in my mind.

I finished packing and joined the rest of my family downstairs. Mum had changed out of her lunch event dress and was now in a short sundress. The straps of the black bra were still visible but as she squatted down to pick up a dish, I got a glimpse of her glorious mound constrained by a cream coloured pair of panties.

I concluded my theory was correct, she'd been fucking and the resultant womb full of cum had dribbled into her panties which she'd changed before coming into the house.

Dirty bitch, I thought as I praised my own detective work.

We had a good holiday and, thanks to the weather, I had plenty of opportunity to see mum topless.

I did get the opportunity to see her naked once as she used the shower in my hotel room. She had trimmed it into a landing strip again and I wondered what my dad thought about it. I suspect he loved it, her slit looked fantastically tantalising and I imagined myself opening her petals with my tongue.

When we got back from holiday, dad returned to work for two weeks before his next business trip would take him away for another ten days. My sister would be away at the same time on a seven day residential swimming boot camp in Devon.

By this time Alan's wife and children were back from Maderia and playing happy families in their new home. I wondered how he was coping with his mundane sex life after the excitement of my adulterous mother's wanton sex drive.

I was still indulging myself in my panty fetish and wanking several times a day, always with thoughts of my mother at the forefront of my mind. When the sun shone, I got to enjoy the sight of her naked and the touch of her skin as I massaged her with suntan oil.

She loved me doing the back but her front was still a no go area. I was finding it increasingly difficult not to touch her slit or her gorgeously puckered sphincter as I rubbed her bottom with oil, parting her legs as far as I dared on the pretence of protecting her inner thighs.

I'd worked out that by massaging mum's shoulders, neck and back first she would, subconsciously perhaps, become aroused enough for sex dew to run onto her labia. By leaving her inner thighs and bottom until last, I was able to catch a glimpse of it.

How I wish I had the courage to slide my finger along her love slit and gather the nectar on my finger.

Mum was still taking the lunchtime calls from Alan and using her toy to pleasure herself during their telephone sex. She was still talking dirty to him behind her locked door but there was no opportunity for real sex.

As I enjoyed my daily dose of my mother's telephone sex and regular panty licking wankfests, I worked on a plan to finally get my cock inside my mother. Little did I imagine what pleasures were to come.

To be continued....