1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 06

Story Info
An innocent evening meal turns into a teasing fest for mum I.
2.6k words
4.61
28.9k
27

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With only the two of us in the house, mum was becoming noticeably irritable and short tempered, most out of character.

Perhaps she was missing my dad and sister, perhaps she was missing her lover's touch, perhaps she was just sexually frustrated and in need of a good fucking? I'd have been happy to give it to her, I just didn't know how to let her know.

Sensing she needed a break from routine, I suggested I cook her a meal one evening and we both get dressed up as if it were a treat. I'd pick some decent wine from my dad's collection and wait on her in a silver service fashion.

Despite my lust for mum's glorious body, my intentions were generally honourable. I didn't like to see her so tense, whatever the reason, and I wanted to make her feel pampered for a few hours. She readily accepted my invitation and we agreed to do it the next evening.

I got busy with the recipe books and settled on a liver pâté to start followed by salmon en croute with dauphinois potatos and asparagus. For pudding I'd make a plum crumble with a cheese course to finish.

I asked mum to drop me to the shops in the morning where I picked up the necessary ingredients. Despite my age I enjoyed cooking and had learned a lot from mum, a well practiced Cordon Bleu trained cook who'd never pursued it as a career.

The rest of my day was spent preparing the meal ingredients so timing would run like clockwork and my silver service promise would be delivered.

Wrapped up in what I was doing, I didn't notice whether mum had gone to her room for some rubber satisfaction and I kicked myself for possibly missing out.

I knew the calls weren't happening this week as Alan was on holiday with his family.

Perhaps the thought of his manhood buried deep inside his wife was making my mother jealous?

I knew she was playing with her toy at night as I could hear it buzzing after she thought I was asleep. Unfortunately, she slept with the door open so, other than walk in on her, I didn't have the opportunity to see her in action.

I'd set the time for dinner for seven o'clock, the pate was made and was chilling in the fridge, the main course was ready to go in the oven as was the crumble. The cheese was on its board and the wine was chilling. All set to pamper my mum and, hopefully, relax her a little.

With all under control, I went upstairs to shower. Mum had had a bath and was in her room to change. I poked my head in and asked her if all was ok for seven. She was naked except for a suspender belt and the stockings she was putting on.

"Christ mum!" I exclaimed.

"I know I suggested dressing up but you didn't need to go to town!" I said as I ogled how sexy she looked.

"You said to dress up and that's what I'm doing, it makes me feel good to make an effort," she replied.

"Ok." I said and headed for the shower. "See you at seven for an aperitif in the garden."

I showered, changed into a pair of smart shorts and a shirt before heading downstairs to mix a jug of Pimms and lay out some snacks on the garden table. I put the main course in the oven and sat outside waiting mum's arrival.

Bang on seven o'clock, mum appeared wearing a very sexy knee length dress with a low cut top showing off her ample cleavage. She wore sheer stockings and high heeled shoes and she looked as sexy as hell. I wished this was a proper date with a woman I could take to bed.

I complimented Mum on the way she looked and as she sat down I poured us both a glass of Pimms. She thanked me for my efforts and for being so thoughtful to my mother.

We talked about nothing in particular and I asked if there had been anything bothering her over the last few days. She said it was nothing and I shouldn't worry myself over it.

We enjoyed a couple more glasses of Pimms before I heard the timer go off, my cue to usher her to the table. I pulled out her chair and placed a napkin on her lap, she was certainly loving the attention.

Leaving her alone for a minute while I put the toast on for the pate, I wondered what else she had on under the dress. She looked so sexy and I wished more than anything that I could slide my hand into her panties and bring her to an earth shattering climax.

I was brought to my senses by the toast popping up and, after slicing it into the basket I delivered this and the pate to the table and poured the wine. Mum marvelled at the way I'd put the dish together, even adding chutney and a sprig of parsley.

The evening was turning out well. The atmosphere was relaxed and as we ate, the wine flowed freely.

With the first course eaten, I cleared the dishes and returned to the table saying the main course would be about ten minutes. I poured another glass of wine and steered the conversation around to how Denise and Alan and family were settling in.

Mum told me all was going well and that he was very grateful for what she'd done for him while the kitchen was out of order. I bet he was, I thought, casting my mind back to watching him burying his penis in her wanton vagina. I was quickly brought back to reality though, as the timer alerted me to leave the table.

I returned a few minutes later with the main course and a cheese sauce I'd made to go with it. Mum was very impressed with the presentation and even more so with the taste. As she leaned towards her plate I ogled her cleavage and imagined those delicious fruits hanging over me in bed, begging to be sucked.

We chatted more as we ate and I was pleased the atmosphere was so nicely relaxed, helped by the wine no doubt!

We seemed to linger over the main course and as the wine flowed I could hear a slight slur on mum's speech. With her in such a relaxed mood, I wondered if I steer the conversation to a more sexual themed subject.

Could I get her to say anything about the morning I saw her coming out of Alan's bedroom, practically naked?

I wondered whether it might spoil our evening or would she happily spill the beans?

I was about to ask but lost my nerve at the last minute. We finished the main course and as I got up to clear the dishes, mum asked me to hold on.

"There's no hurry darling, I'm enjoying our chat. Let's carry on for a while," she said.

"Ok mum, that's fine with me," I replied.

I decided not to risk spoiling the evening by mentioning the bedroom incident. Little did I know, the decision to bide my time would lead to the best sexual experience I've ever have.

After a while and another glass of wine, mum said, "I think I'm ready for pudding."

I cleared the dishes and set about serving the crumble.

"Would madam like cream or ice cream?" I enquired in an innuendo laden tone.

"Cream please, waiter," came her cheeky response, accompanied by a wink of her eye.

I soon returned to the table with the pudding and a jug of cream. Mum again complimented me on what a lovely evening she was having, her voice a little squiffy from the wine but still easily coherent.

I topped up her glass as we ate the crumble. When she'd finished, she pushed the dish away, saying, "That was magnificent, darling. Easily as good as dad does, if not better."

I was flattered indeed, knowing how good a cook and host my dad is.

"Would you like cheese now or would you prefer a break?" I asked.

"Cheese would be lovely but can we have a break, perhaps take the wine into the garden and soak up the evening warmth?" she suggested.

"Good idea, you go out and make yourself comfortable and I'll bring the drinks."

As I pulled out her chair, I took the opportunity to look down her top at her fabulous breasts.

"Thank you darling." she said as she moved to the door and took a seat outside.

I soon arrived with the wine and topped up her glass. "A good choice of wine darling, you've got your father's taste." she said as I took my seat.

Not only had I got his taste in wine but women too. My mother was gorgeous and I wanted her like nothing before. I wanted an incestuous relationship with the woman who'd given birth to me and I wanted to get back into the womb from where I'd come. I didn't care how immoral it was, I needed sex with my mother. It may have been a fantasy but it didn't stop we wanting it all the same.

As we sat soaking up the warmth of the air and enjoying the wine, I wanted to deliver more and said to mum, "Would madam like an neck and shoulder rub while she sits there enjoying her wine?"

"Oh yes please, madam would love that," came her eager reply.

I got up to stand behind her, moved her hair to allow my hands under it, and started a gentle warm up massage. As she relaxed, I pressed harder and extended my touch right across her shoulders until she was purring like a kitten.

Mum was soon purring, in a soft tone saying, "My god darling, this feels fabulous. What a fantastically relaxing evening you're giving me."

I was delighted with her reaction and continued with my finger work. Mum was obviously loving my touch and as she reached for another glass of wine she asked, "Would you rub my back too?"

"Where?" I asked.

"On the sunbed, bring it over here," she replied.

I couldn't believe she wanted so much of my attention but I was pleased to give it, her smooth skin was a delight to touch.

I left mum at the table and walked across the to the sunbed, wheeling it back to the terrace.

I pulled mum's chair out and she stood up, saying, "I'm not sure how you want me but I'll leave it to you."

That was a leading question if ever there was one, I thought to myself.

"Do you mind if I pull the top of your dress down?" I asked gingerly.

"The top won't come down on its own darling, I'll need to take it off." she said, almost seductively.

Manna from heaven I thought, not believing my luck. This was not the evening I'd expected, not even in my world of fantasy.

"It undoes at the back, the zip's hidden under a flap," she advised, encouraging me to do the work for her.

I found the flap and pulled down the zip all the way. Mum pulled the dress away from her and folded it over the back of the chair.

I was speechless at the sight before me. She was dressed in the suspenders and stockings I'd seen earlier but, in addition, the same camisole top and knickers she'd worn for Alan.

I couldn't help but drop her a compliment, "Wow mum, you look amazing. So sexy if you don't mind me saying so."

"Thank you darling, a lady needs to feel comfortable when dining out." she said facing me with a cheeky grin.

The high heels added to the outfit and I was disappointed when she asked whether she should take them off.

"No need," I said. "They're not in my way."

With that I asked if she'd mind if I lifted her camisole top. She answered my question by taking it off. My cock was rigid by now and I was glad to be wearing smart shorts to keep it under control.

Mum's breasts looked fantastic as she lowered them onto the sunbed in preparation for her back massage. She was bathed in the glow of the garden lights and her nipples were silhouetted against the darkness behind as she released the hooks of her suspended belt and took up her position.

To enhance the sensation, I grabbed the suntan oil. Mum flinched as I squirted the cool liquid onto her bare flesh. The discomfort was short lived as I worked the oil into her skin with a warming touch.

Looking at her bottom in the cream camisole knickers, I was reminded of watching her take them off in front of Alan a few weeks before. My cock was rock hard as the thoughts of their lovemaking flooded my head.

Mum groaned approvingly as my fingers kneaded her flesh, "This is so relaxing darling, I love how it makes me feel," she said as I worked my magic.

Having had a good deal of wine, I felt brave enough to ask how it made her feel.

"Oh just warm and relaxed, drained of all stress," she answered.

"Does it make you feel sexy," I replied, brazenly.

"If I hadn't had so much wine I'd tell you off for a comment like that but, yes, I suppose it does. But not in an inappropriate way," she quipped. "Anyway, on that subject, pour me another glass please."

I did so and passed it to her. As she raised herself up to drink it, her breasts hung like ripe fruit waiting to be picked. It took all my willpower not to reach out and cradle them. The air had chilled a little and her nipples were reacting in the finest of ways.

After drinking her wine, mum handed me the empty glass and laid back down on the bed for me to continue.

"Christ mum, go steady, you'll be drunk if you carry in like that," I warned.

Her reply was reassuring, "Don't worry darling, I know my limit. I'm just pleasantly tipsy and that's the way I like it. Now carry on pleasuring me with your massage please."

The combination of the chill air and the wine was having an effect on us both and as mum purred with pleasure, I moved my hands to her lower back just above her knickers. She reached behind her with one hand and pulled them down slightly, enough to reveal the crack of her glorious bottom though.

Without further invitation I moved my hands to the newly exposed flesh. As I did so, she moved the material further down to give me more area on which to work.

"Do you want to take these off?" I ventured, the bravest thing I'd asked.

"Rubbing suntan oil to stop me burning is one thing darling but massaging my bottom is another. Much as I'm loving this massage, I'm not sure it's appropriate for me to take off my knickers for my own son to touch me there," came her veiled reply.

"Well, if you don't think it's appropriate for you to do it, what if I do it for you?" I said, with increasing bravery.

"Just pull them down a bit, enough for you to massage the top of my bottom like you're doing with my back," she agreed.

I did as I was asked and as I kneaded the firmness of her bottom, I eased her cheeks slightly apart. Just enough to catch a glimpse of the puckered hole hiding there.

"This is almost erotic darling, you're really very good at it," mum purred as I worked the oil into her voluptuous cheeks.

As I continued, in a slurred tone mum asked me the question I'd been dying to ask her as I wondered -- could this evening get any better?

To be continued......................