1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 07-08

Story Info
Mum lets her guard down and I see her in all her glory.
5.2k words
4.65
29.1k
28

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7

I felt my body tingle as mum's question cast the die.

"Do you remember when we stayed at Alan's last month?" she inquired.

"Yes of course," I replied trying not to betray my excitement at the subject matter.

And then came the killer question as mum asked, "Well, I'm intrigued to know what you thought when you saw me coming out of his room that morning?"

I had no idea what to say or what she expected so I just replied, "Are you sure you haven't had too much wine, asking me that kind of question?"

"I probably have had too much wine but I'm nicely relaxed, I'm enjoying myself and I just wondered. Surely you must have wondered?" she asked, probing me for an answer.

Gathering my thoughts, I deflected attention by asking whether she would like me to massage her legs.

"Ooh yes please, you'll need to take off my stockings though," came her reply, a hint of excitement in her voice. "And you don't have to answer the other question if you feel awkward about it, I just thought I'd ask."

Seizing an opportunity to consider what to say, I answered, "I'll think about it but I'd like to concentrate on what I'm doing first."

"Ok sweetheart, we'll say no more about it. You enjoy what you're doing and I'll enjoy receiving it," she said diffusing the situation.

I wanted to answer but wasn't sure what to say. What I really wanted to tell her was how much I'd like to have pulled her panties aside and tongued her well fucked vagina, I just wasn't brave enough.

I removed her shoes, slowly teased off her stockings and continued the massage without talking, the only sound being mum's purring enjoyment.

After ten minutes or so, mum asked whether I'd mind doing the front of her legs as well. She said she'd understand if I didn't feel it was appropriate. I told her it would be a pleasure and asked if she'd like another glass of wine. She said she would and I poured us both one.

Mum turned over onto her back and I handed her the glass, advising her to sip it this time. We both laughed at this comment.

I squirted the oil onto her legs and, again, she flinched. My warm touch soon had her purring again as I stretched the flesh from her toes to her thighs.

Her camisole knickers were something of a barrier and I asked her to lift them up a little so I could reach her thighs properly. She did as I asked without question and I extended my reach as far as I dared.

My cock was throbbing at the sight before me, just a thin layer of silk and a couple of inches between my fingers and my own mother's vagina.

As I worked my way up I applied gentle pressure to surreptitiously part her legs, allowing me to massage her inner thighs. As I touched that area, I felt mum squirm into the bed a little. Was the massage turning her on or was I imagining things, after all she had said how relaxing it was?

The wine was having more of an effect on me by now and the feel of mum's flesh was seriously exciting me. I was glad she couldn't see my cock, it would have been most embarrassing.

I was also feeling braver and my fingers were venturing further up. As they did so mum adjusted her knickers, making me wonder whether she'd say anything if I reached for her mound?

Despite my new found bravery, I thought better of it. Instead, I moved my hands to her tummy and, having squirted the oil, began to massage the slightly chubby flesh.

"Ooh darling, I wasn't expecting this too, how lovely," she remarked.

"Would you like me to stop?" I asked, almost rhetorically.

"Don't you dare, you naughty boy," came mum's instant reply.

I was delighted to hear it and carried on administering the touch she was enjoying so much.

My hand worked up to just below her breasts, tracing the underside of them and back down her sides. They looked magnificent and I wondered whether it was my touch or the chill air that was causing the aureoles to contract and her nipples to swell. Either way, I'd have welcomed them into my mouth without hesitation.

"God, this is so sensual," she purred. "I hope you don't want to go to bed any time soon?"

I reassured her I was happy to carry on as long as she wanted and we giggled together as I flippantly remarked, "Much more of this mum and I'll be wanting to go to your bed."

Judging by the sounds and movements mum was making, I was sure the massage was turning her on. I just wished that I could be more certain before extending it to her heaving breasts.

Mum continued to sip her wine and throwing caution to the wind, my bravery fuelled by drink, I gently ran my thumbs over her breasts. I was careful not to touch her nipples but anxious to judge her reaction.

She didn't give one so I carried on regardless.

I was feeling braver by the minute and continued my thumb massage until I was touching her aureoles. Still no reaction other than a pleasure groan so, with the palms of my hands, I travelled over the entirety of her breasts.

"Ahh, that's wonderful darling," she said as I worked up and down her magnificent orbs. Her nipples were already hard but to feel them against my hands was excitement beyond expectation.

When I'd suggested the meal, none of this was in my contemplation. I certainly struck gold that night. At that point I wasn't imagining we'd have sex, I was simply enjoying the moment.

As if to tease mum, I changed technique and moved back to her feet. In a continuous movement I massaged from her ankles to her inner thighs, bypassed her knickers and then from her tummy, over her breasts and up to her neck.

"This is too wonderful for words," she cooed. "But these are becoming a nuisance."

Taking me completely by surprise, she raised her knees and pulled off her knickers, discarding them on the floor.

"Mum!" I exclaimed. "Are you sure that's appropriate?"

"Probably not but who cares? It's only us here so who's going to judge? My son is giving me a wonderfully relaxing massage and I'm not going to have it spoilt by a garment covering what he's seen thousands of time before." she replied.

I couldn't argue with that and after unavoidably feasting my eyes on her exquisite body, topped up the oil on her skin.

Returning to her feet, I once again started the continuous slow movement upwards but this time, non stop from ankle to neck passing either side of her pink slit.

"Ahhh," she gasped, "That's better, more of the same please."

Mum's words were a ringing endorsement that it was ok to touch her nipples and rub over her mound.

I repeated the movement but this time I stopped at her breasts and while kneading the flesh with my palms, I caressed her nipples with my thumbs.

After a few seconds she said, "Oh darling, that feels so completely sensual, I'm loving this more and more."

"It's sensual for me too mum, I'm pleased you like it." I told her, sounding more like the cat who'd got the cream.

I continued for a couple more minutes before working down to her tummy and resting at her hips. She definitely squirmed this time as I gripped her hips and massaged inwards with my thumbs.

The sight of her pink slit was intoxicating and as I slid my palms across the front of her pelvis, my thumbs came ever closer to her mound. I could see it was freshly shaved leaving just the delightfully hairy landing strip I'd seen the other day. I didn't dare venture across that far as to do so would have risked touching her slit, a step too far I thought.

The more I touched, the more mum groaned as she drove her bottom into the sunbed as she squirmed. Her state of arousal was obvious -- I couldn't help but stare as globules of cervical mucus bubbled from her slit, glistening on the pink flesh as the light caught it.

Then, without warning, she said, almost gasping, "This is making me feel so sexy darling, so aroused. I ought to stop you but I can't."

"I know mum, I can see you're aroused. It looks very sexy," I confessed without thinking.

Mum was panting her words, "Oh my god darling, this is so risqué. How can you tell, what can you see, tell me?"

Excitement had got the better of me and I couldn't hold my tongue.

I indulged her, whispering, "Your vagina's wet with lady juice mum."

Mum groaned but said nothing as she brought her had to her mound, expertly tracing the slit with her index finger, pushing it gently between the petals of her labia.

She rubbed it a couple of times and then brought her finger to her mouth to taste it.

"Oh dear, naughty mummy," she giggled as she sucked her juice from the digit.

What an amazing experience I thought as my heartbeat ramped up to previously unknown levels.

I carried on massaging mum's breasts, tweaking her nipples and making her squirm with pleasure as she groaned ever louder.

Then, in a mischievous tone, mum broke the silence, " Please darling, tell me what you thought when you saw me come out of Alan's bedroom with just my knickers on. I'm desperate to know?"

I could sense mum had dropped her guard as to what was appropriate, as had I.

"Oh mum, I don't know how to say it," I spluttered still not quite brave enough to say what I so desperately wanted to.

As my thumbs continued to pleasure mum's flesh, as I brought them to the edge of her landing strip she gasped back at me, "Just tell me darling, I won't mind whatever you say. I just don't want you to stop what you're doing though."

I couldn't hold back any longer, I just had to say it, "I hope you won't be angry mum but I thought you'd slept the night with him in his bed. There, I've said it."

Mum didn't give an immediate response but instead, parted her legs slightly and pushed my hands to her inner thighs, "Use your thumbs there," she purred.

I was below her slit but sensing her excitement as more of her juice glistened on its fleshy folds. I purposely extended the massage area to just below it.

"Aah baby, I can't describe how relaxing and wonderful that feels," mum purred as my thumbs teased her with relentless vigour.

Barely able to speak, mum asked, "Why do you think we slept together darling, tell me, I'm so aroused by what you've said?"

"Because I heard you," I blurted out, immediately regretting my words as they weren't entirely true.

"Oh darling, are you sure. What did you hear?" she asked.

"I heard you doing it mum, with Alan, I heard the pair of you doing it," I replied leaving myself a sort of get out of jail free card.

"Doing what darling, doing what. What did you hear us doing?" she asked impatiently. At this point my fingers were caressing the top of her pubis, an obviously erogenous zone I was using to tease her relentlessly.

I couldn't hold back, I had to tell her, "Fucking mum, he was fucking you. I heard you fucking."

No sooner had the words left my lips, mum squealed her pleasure, parted her legs and pushed her left hand against the wetness of her vagina.

In a split second her index finger was on her clitoris, rubbing hard against the engorged pleasure bud.

Almost immediately and before I could think what was happening she let out another squeal, almost commentating on her pleasure.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god darling, that's sooo exciting......you heard us fucking. Tell me more darling........tell mummy what you heard."

Mum's fingers were diving in and out of her honey pot and I didn't get to answer before she gasped the arrival of her orgasm.

"Oh my god darling, it's so exciting you heard us fucking.........aah, aah, too late..... you heard your adulterous mummy having sex and now I'm climaxing with you..........you're making your mother climax."

I felt her whole body shake as she lost herself in the ecstasy of the moment. As she squirmed against her fingers I couldn't believe what was happening. How could an innocent meal for my mother turn into this situation. I feared she would come to her senses and all the good work I'd done would be lost.

As her orgasm subsided, mum took her hand from her giggle button and whispered,

"God almighty darling, the Earth really did move for me. Are you disgusted with you mother?"

"No, not at all mum, you excite me beyond belief," I replied barely able to get my words out through my hyperventilating.

Mum moved forward to embrace me and whispered in my ear, "Thank you, darling. I needed that."

Spontaneously, we moved our heads and our lips met in a deep and passionate kiss. She broke away saying we better go inside now, leaving me wondering where we'd go from here.

I watched as mum put her knickers back on, picked up the rest of her clothes and went inside. I followed her in and shut the door behind us.

"Would you like anything else Mum or are you ready for bed?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "Is that an invitation darling?".

I looked at her quizzically, not knowing how to interpret the comment.

"What I'd really like, is for you to finish the massage you were giving me," she quickly clarified.

"Oh," I said. "I thought that finished when you climaxed."

Mum was quick to reply, "You'd better start again then hadn't you."

I was delighted at the suggestion but confused too. Did she just want a massage, did she want sex and what about the Alan question? My mind was in overdrive, not helped by the amount of wine I'd drunk.

"Shall we go upstairs then,?" mum gestured. Her gorgeous bottom wiggled against her silky knickers as I followed her into the house, my cock stuck out in front, leading the way.

Part 8

My heartbeat was racing as I followed my mother up the stairs. Was this the point of no return in my quest to have incestuous sexual intercourse with my own mother?

I'd just witnessed my mother masturbating, voluntarily, in front of me. She'd orgasmed in front of me as I regaled her with a witness statement of her infidelity and my own voyeurism.

My powers of objective thinking had been weakened by wine and incestuous lust and I hoped beyond hope that my own mother was in the process of seducing me as she'd done with Alan.

As I followed mum into her bedroom, she picked up a pot of body cream, handing it to me before sitting on the edge of the bed and motioning me to do likewise.

She kissed me briefly on the lips and asked if I wanted her on her front or her back. I was desperate to see her vagina close up, in proper light, "On your back, but first I'd like to relax you with a neck and shoulder rub, come and sit between my legs for it."

I propped myself up against the headboard, my cock hardening as I remembered how she'd held on to it while her lover plugged her sex hole.

I splayed my legs and gently rubbed her neck as she sat between them. Looking over her shoulders, I had a perfect view of her breasts hanging tantalising in front, her nipples soft in the middle of her plink aureoles.

As my hands moved over mum's neck and shoulders, she began to purr as before, whispering how good it felt. She told me again how wonderfully relaxing it felt but didn't mention it making her feel horny.

I wasn't sure whether her earlier orgasm had been a one off and all she wanted was a massage before we headed for our separate beds. However, I was going to enjoy in whatever I could get.

I continued for about ten minutes, extending my hands down to her cleavage but not touching her breasts. As I did so, she pulled them down to cup her breasts. This was an obvious green light to fondle them and as I kneaded the flesh she asked me to do what I'd done earlier with my thumbs.

I didn't need asking twice and pressed my thumbs against her nipples. Almost instantly they hardened allowing me more to work on. Feeling braver than earlier, I pinched the nipples between my thumb and forefinger making mum whimper as I did so.

I was obviously teasing her now and she was loving it. Bringing my hands back to her shoulders, I kissed her neck and whispered seductively in her ear, "I love touching you mum, your body is exquisite and all I want to do is pleasure you."

Turning her head to kiss my lips, her response was a delight, "You do pleasure me darling, don't stop, just tell me where you want me."

"Lay on your back, mum," I asked, releasing her from my arms to slide forward.

As she lay down she asked whether I'd be more comfortable without my shorts.

"I guess so but it isn't as soft as it should be," I replied sheepishly, hoping my erection hadn't embarrassed me by sticking in her back. I said no more but kept my shorts on.

"Don't be shy darling, I wouldn't expect anything else." I guessed she meant that she expected me to be hard.

As I knelt on the bed I asked mum if she needed to keep her panties on. She said that she did for the moment but would let me know if she wanted them removed.

As she lay back and closed her eyes, my hands got to work. I pushed her knickers down to the top of her pubis and smeared body cream onto her tummy, massaging from there over her breasts and up to her neck.

I lingered a little over her nipples, rubbing them as before with my thumbs. By the groaning sounds mum was making I could tell that she was loving this stimulation.

Pulling her knicker legs up slightly, I went to work on her legs. From ankle to the tops of her thighs I spread the cream, kneading her flesh.

She parted her legs for me, just enough to allow access to her inner thighs. She squirmed as I did so, just millimetres from her silk covered sex slit.

Apart from a few words about how good I was making her feel, mum hadn't made any conversation up to this point.

Then, out of the blue, she whispered another killer question, "So darling tell me what you heard me doing in Alan's bedroom then."

This was my opportunity to tease out her intentions and I replied by whispering seductively in her ear, "I'm not sure I should say any more, mum."

She whispered back to me in an equally seductive tone, "Why not darling, is it too risqué?"

As we spoke, my erect cock was pressing against her and she remarked, "Don't worry about telling me anything too risqué baby, after all, I've got your erection pressing against my knickers, it doesn't get any more risqué that that."

I continued with my teasing, "It's not that mum, I'm just afraid that I might arouse you again. After what you did in the garden, I'm not sure it's appropriate to arouse you like that again."

Mum chuckled back, "Too late for that baby boy, mummy's already aroused. Your massage does that!"

She stroked my head as our cheeks rubbed. Without touching my cock, she deftly slid her knickers aside and moved so as to bring her wet slit in contact with my erection before whispering, "You see baby, I am aroused and I want to be aroused more darling."

Wow I thought, that was some tease. My penis had finally come into contact with my mother's vagina, albeit through my shorts. I reached down to touch them and felt the love mucus of mum's vagina on the material.

Moving back to continue the massage, my cock stood out in front of me and it took all my willpower not to draw mum's hand to it. In the same way as I was teasing her, I felt she was teasing me by ignoring it.

My mind returned to her question. I hadn't actually heard them fucking in Alan's bedroom and I wondered whether I should make something up or come clean about what I'd seen downstairs. I decided that, in her heightened state of arousal, a bit of both would be ok.

"I heard you having sex downstairs first and then upstairs so I wasn't surprised to see you'd been in his room," I ventured in a matter of fact way.

I was relieved Mum didn't react adversely to what I was saying, she was obviously too relaxed, tipsy and lost in the feeling of arousal to be fazed by my comment. And, after all, I was only answering her question.

I continued to massage her legs, concentrating on her inner thighs and teasing as close to her slit as I could without actually touching it. My cock was rampant as I glimpsed her pinkness through the leg of the silky camisole knickers.

12