All Comments on '1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 07-08'

by Motherlicker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
The best incest series I've read

I've been reading incest 1974 and this is best series to date. Very realistic in how the son is turned on by knowing mom is having extramarital affair. One of the best parts is mom being frequently topless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot story and a very cruel mother leaving her son in quite the state. Looking forward to the other chapters. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely arousing ! Mother and son relationship getting hotter and hotter. Awesome writing. Voting 5 stars for each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really good story after longtime. Many thanks man.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 2 years ago

Loving this series. Mmmm taboo is so hot n erotic……gotta love it all! I do…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic!!! I HAVE to read more and find out what happens next with mom and son. This was amazing how she allowed him to explore her pussy and massage her lovely breasts/nipples. When I had my first experience with my mom, we went further, but this was wonderfully erotic, sexy and fucking hot. If you want to hear more about my incest experience, ask the author of this great story to pass your email to me and I'll share with you. I love the incest!!

Love, sucks and mommy fucks (nearby I think),

Bob

..

KlitomaticKlitomatic7 months ago

Waiting to hear how he feels when his mother's warm, wet hole slides over his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Still no incest all talk and no action 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMotherlicker@Motherlicker
I’m new to publishing erotic stories. I’ve thought about it for a long time but only just put pen to paper. I prefer to recount my experiences in a semi-autobiographical form but that’s for now - who knows what might follow?