1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum probed further for answers, "Could you hear us downstairs from your bedroom then?" she huskily exclaimed.

"No," I said. "I knew you'd be having sex at his house after you'd done it here."

The conversation was turning me on too and I ventured further, "I heard you doing it downstairs, in the garden and in this bed. I knew he'd already had his manhood inside you so it was obvious we were staying over so you could have sex again."

The discussion was obviously turning mum on as she parted her legs a little further and pulled her knickers higher to allow my hands to massage all around her thighs without the silky restriction.

"Is what I'm doing ok, mum?" I asked, seeking reassurance.

"Just keep doing what you're doing, it's heavenly and you're obviously enjoying it too," came her reassuring reply.

She must have seen my cock tenting my shorts but didn't say anything.

Mum paused for a while then, between her pleasure groans, said, "You had it all worked out didn't you?"

I had to confess, "Sort of I guess but it's just the way it happened. Are you cross with me?"

"Not at all darling, what's happened has happened and nothing will change it. It's probably not right for a son to be spying on his mother having sex but then it's not right for a married woman to be unfaithful either," she reasoned before going on to say:

"I find it quite erotic that you're massaging me so intimately while talking about Alan's manhood being inside me but I'm glad we can talk so openly."

I was loving mum's talk, she seemed completely uninhibited and eager to continue,

"When we were in the garden earlier and you mentioned us fucking, it tipped me over the edge. I was struggling not to cum from your touch alone but hearing you say that destroyed any control I had left."

My guard was almost down completely now and I told mum I thought her orgasm was spectacular. I went further telling her how much I'd enjoyed the sound of her cumming with Alan.

As I described the noises I'd heard, I found it difficult to keep my fingers in the right place as she writhed under my touch.

She continued her quizzing, purring to me, "Oh darling, this is so arousing, tell me how you know he's been inside me, tell me where he's been?"

I was still holding back on saying I'd seen them too, just having heard them was having enough of an effect. As I told her about some of the things I'd heard her say, she became more and more aroused.

I regaled her in the part where she told Alan how much she loved to feel his meaty erection in her baby making hole as they fucked.

That elevated her arousal to a new level and with a scream of pleasure, mum pulled her knickers aside exposing her sex slit to me. It looked magnificent as it glistened with her love mucus along the length of its pink fleshy lips.

Gasping uncontrollably, mum cried out, "Oh darling, this is so erotic, find my baby making hole with your fingers, show me where you heard Alan putting his winky."

My head was spinning as I listened. Here was my own mother, the woman who'd made me, the woman I lusted after in the most immoral of ways, inviting me to explore the womb she'd pushed me out of eighteen years before.

The woman I thought held high morals was not only a cheating slut but was also exploring the ultimate taboo - incest. It was a surreal moment in the greatest of hedonistic experiences and I dived in with both feet.

I eagerly moved my right hand to her slit and slid a finger into it. Her labial petals opened like a flower and she gasped as I probed her baby making hole.

I answered her question in an excited tone,

"Oh mummy, I think I've found your baby making hole. Is this where Alan pushed his winky mummy?"

Mum was panting with desire and I didn't wait for an answer before continuing,

"Did he push it in and out of this hole, did you like it mummy, how much did you like it?"

I'd lost all my inhibitions and mum was loving every second of it, writhing on the bed and pushing her vagina onto my fingers.

Struggling through her rapid breathing, she lustfully replied,

"Yes baby, he stuck it into that wet hole and I loved it. He poked me hard in there, he fucked me baby, he fucked your dirty mother's vagina."

Mum continued but was only able to gasp her words,

"God baby, you are so naughty and making me naughty too. Tease mummy's panties off and explore her forbidden fruit."

Barely able to contain myself, I moved my hands to the elastic of her knickers and she eagerly lifted her bottom. As I slipped them off slowly, I brought them to my nose and sniffed the wet silk.

"Like father like son," she remarked. "Your father likes smelling my panties too."

"They smell divine, mum, I love to taste you on your panties," I confessed.

Mum's legs were now wide apart as I finger fucked her gaping hole with two digits. She bucked and writhed on the bed, raising her bottom to meet the strokes of my fingers.

Her groans were becoming louder and in her wanton state she invited me to tell her more of what I'd heard,

"Tell me more, baby boy. Tell mummy more naughty things."

"You first mummy," I insisted. "You haven't answered my question about Alan yet."

She answered with gusto as I continued the finger fucking,

"Mummy's opened her legs for him and welcomed his winky into her bunny. Mummy loves the feel of his hard winky as it pistons in and out of her juicy hole."

This talk was overwhelming arousing and it was as much as I could do not to cum in my shorts just listening to it.

I probed further, "Where did he cum mummy, did he pull out of your bunny first?

"No baby, no he didn't pull out, he squirts inside me every time," she panted, obviously delighting in telling me her secrets.

Mum was now at the point of no return and I sensed her need to cum. Although I seemed to have lost all inhibitions, I wanted to go at her pace hence I'd not ventured my face to her vagina.....yet.

Instead, while I vigorously finger fucked her with one hand, the other explored the top of her slit, pushing up her clitoral hood to expose the engorged love bud beneath.

She writhed uncontrollably on the bed as my finger eagerly stimulated this hidden gem.

I stimulated her imagination further,

"Imagine my fingers are his winky, mummy. He's fucking you bareback, your friend's husband is pushing his hard penis inside you. He's fucking you mummy, he's fucking your bunny"

Within seconds mum's breathing speeded up as she wriggled uncontrollably against my fingers.

Her body started to shake and she exhaled loudly, gasping loudly, "Ahhhhhh, ahhhhh baby boy, mummy's cumming, mummy's going to cum, mummy's cumming again."

Mum shrieked loudly as her orgasm tore its path through her. It was heavenly to watch my own mother reaching the pinnacle of sexual pleasure, knowing it was me who was delivering it.

She pushed my hands away as her climax eventually subsided. I moved to lay beside her and brought my arms around her tummy. She turned to me and held me close, pressing her breasts into my chest.

Eventually, mum broke the silence, "What are we doing baby? This is so very wrong but mummy can't help herself."

"Me neither mum, me neither" I agreed in dulcet tones.

We cuddled for a few minutes longer and I wondered if this was just mum looking for external manual satiation or would we go further? I wanted more than just touch, I still wanted to taste her body, to have our tongues dance together while we kissed, to suck her nipples, to feast on her vagina, to lick her sphincter, to fuck her senseless.

I wanted her to touch me too, to lick me, to suck me, to tit fuck me, to ride me. I wanted to spend the night in her bed enjoying the depravity of unprotected incest sex.

I caressed mum's back as we cuddled, moving a hand down to her bottom to rub up and down her crack. My cock pressed against her leg and was in danger of bruising it. I was desperate to cum but mum would need to lead me to it.

She brought her mouth to mine and we kissed briefly before she broke away and sat up, saying, "I'm exhausted baby, I think we should call it a night."

Her words were a huge disappointment to me, my cock was still hard and I needed relief.

Now back to her normal tone, mum brought the evening to an end, "Thank you for a wonderful evening darling, I certainly got more than I expected. I'm going to go to sleep a very happy lady tonight."

With that, I kissed her goodnight and headed to my own room to relieve myself.

To be continued...

12