1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 12

Story Info
Our sexual exploration continues unabated.
8.3k words
4.78
18.1k
25

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving mum asleep, I got up and crept across to her knicker drawer to pick out a bra and matching panties, a sexy pink Lacy set with satin panels. I laid them on the bed along with a short sundress and hoped mum would take the hint if she awoke before I came back up.

Quietly, I left the bedroom and went downstairs to prepare a light lunch, a salad of cold salmon. I took a bottle of wine from the fridge, grabbed some plates and cutlery and took them to the garden table. The sun was out and the scene was set for a sexy afternoon.

I returned to the bedroom where mum was still sleeping. She woke as I kissed her gently on the lips, "Hello baby, have you come to pleasure your mummy?"

"All in good time mum," I replied. "I've laid out some clothes for you and lunch is on the table downstairs."

"Oh, ok then. How lovely," she said, sounding surprised. "I'll be down in a minute then."

I left the room and went down to pour the wine.

Mum arrived a couple of minutes later wearing the dress I'd laid out for her. I presumed she had also put on the underwear I'd chosen. She looked fabulously sexy and I had to restrain myself from putting me head ender the dress.

"Lunch is served," I announced, pulling out a chair and beckoning her to sit.

"This is a nice surprise darling, I like this," she said as she sat down.

I took my seat, raised a glass and said, "Cheers mum, here's to incestuous sex."

"Cheers, Mikey," she said, joining me in the toast. "Here's to more of the same."

Mum had got the hint and we ate and chatted like a normal couple, even using each others first names.

Glimpsing mum's cleavage I could see she'd put in the bra I'd chosen for her. How exciting I thought.

After we'd finished eating I took mum's hand and led her across to the garden bench. As we sat there soaking up the sun, I asked, "Are you enjoying this Cathy?"

"I'm having a lovely time thank you darling, I love being in your company and I love you."

I told her I loved her too as I brought my mouth to hers, kissing her passionately. Our tongues intertwined as we kissed, before I broke away and my mouth caressed her neck.

One side and then the other, I ran my tongue over her skin, whispering in her ear how beautiful she looked. Her breathing got faster and she let out periodic gasps as she revelled in the moment.

Our hands caressed each other's backs as we resumed kissing. "Oh Mikey, I love you so much, I love the way you make me feel," she gasped.

I could feel my pre-cum soaking my pants and imagined mum's cervical mucus oozing into her panties. I stood up, took her hand and as she stood up, I kissed her again locking her in a passionate embrace. Without saying a word I took her hand and led her to the house.

We kissed again and I led her upstairs to the bedroom. We stood kissing, my erect cock pressing against her as she pulled me close. Knowing how she loved her neck kissed, I moved my mouth across her skin until I reached her shoulder.

Clamping my teeth around her dress strap, I gently eased it off her shoulder. As I did the same the other side, she wriggled her arms free and let the the dress drop over her breasts.

She gasped as I kissed down her cleavage, tracing the line of her bra with my tongue. "Oh darling, this is heavenly, please don't stop doing what you're doing any time soon," she murmured.

Running my tongue over her silk clad nipples caused them to stiffen and I sucked the erect teats through her bra, making her groan ecstatically.

As I kissed mum's covered tits, I reached behind her back, unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor revealing her glorious breasts. As they fell into their natural position, I took one nipple then the other into my mouth as they hardened further.

Mum was groaning with delight as I sucked hard on her teats. I dropped to my knees and she leaned forward keeping her nipple in my mouth. As her gasped with pleasure, I caresses the backs of her legs, slowly teasing my fingertips behind her knees and the backs of her thighs.

Working up to her panties, I traced along the line of the material making her tremble. My fingers reached her vaginal cleft and I couldn't help remarking, "Your panties are soaking wet."

"Oh Mikey, I'm not surprised, it's what you're doing to me."

This new sensuality was bringing another dimension to our incest. All thoughts of the immorality had left our minds as our sex turned to erotic love making.

Both my hands caressed her bottom as my mouth bit on her teats. Slipping my fingers under her panty elastic made mum squirm and groan.

Releasing my mouth from her nipple, I used my teeth to pull up the front of her short dress, revealing her lacy pink panties. I dropped from my knees to a sitting position, kissing her thighs and working up to the wet material covering her bunny.

"Oh god, baby. I'm aching for you," she said, sliding her panties to the side to reveal her beautiful slit.

I moved my mouth to it and slid my tongue along its length, slipping a finger inside her from behind. She gasped loudly as my digit invaded her most intimate place.

I teased for a couple of minutes before getting to my feet, kissing her lips and removing her dress altogether. As I did so she pulled off my polo top, undid my shorts and let them fall to the floor. We were both naked apart from the material covering our genitals.

As we kissed and caressed each other's bare flesh, mum gently pushed me onto her bed.

"I want to be naked with you Mikey," she said, removing my shorts as I removed her panties.

She motioned to me to lay on my back, then turned around and took my erect penis between her lips. With a gentle motion she moved her lips back and licked the pre cum from my glans.

It was my turn to groan now as, with all the experience of a mature woman, she maximised my pleasure. It was as much as I could do not to cum, I certainly didn't want to spoil the moment.

I pinched her hanging nipples as she pleasured me and, as I looked towards her bunny, I could see it glistening with her love honey. As I wished I could touch it, mum twisted around and squatted over my face. I held her hips and pulled her onto me, greeting the prize with my outstretched tongue.

As I eagerly lapped at her slit, it opened like a flower and her juices dribbled over me. The combination of her bunny on my face and the oral attention she was giving my cock took me close to the edge.

My tongue found her clitoris and I sucked on it while flicking it with the tip. She squirmed and as her body trembled, I recognised the signs of her impending climax.

My mother's vagina was a thing of absolute beauty and the sight of it, it's aroma and its taste were the cue for my sap to rise. As she shrieked loudly her body tensed and I unloaded my seed into her mouth. My cock pulsated as she continued to suck me whilst her orgasm took over her body.

After she collapsed onto me, quivering, I rolled over and we laid side by side. Her mouth tasted of my cum as we kissed. We held each other in a tight embrace, each caressing the other's body.

I felt her hand squeeze between us as she reached for my cock. She gently rubbed my flaccid member, bringing it back to life.

Our tongues played together as my cock reached full erection. With my solid member in her hand, mum raised one leg and rubbed it against her sex opening. I could feel mine and her excitement building as she rolled onto her back and, with her knees raised, opened her legs.

There was something erotic about seeing my naked mother on her back with her legs apart and her unprotected vagina being made available. She had the look of a wanton adulteress, poised to fornicate. Of course, this is exactly what she was and I was pleased to know this.

I knelt between her knees staring at her pink petals. Taking my cock in my hand, I slapped the head against her clitoris before gently easing it inside her vagina. She gasped as I eased the full length of my manhood inside her, leaving it there for a few seconds before starting to build my rhythm.

Mum wrapped her legs around my back to pull me deeper into her. I was now in a steady rhythm with mum thrusting upwards as I thrusted down. She groaned and in time with me as we kissed.

The closeness I was feeling while inside her was electrifying. She told me how much she loved me and I said the same, in the way normal lovers do.

We started lovingly into each others eyes as we fornicated, this didn't feel like incest, this felt like the most natural thing in the world.

All these different feelings were building towards an inevitable finale and soon enough, I was shooting cum inside mum's vagina. She hadn't cum with me but although I had, she pulled at my arse encouraging me to keep going.

My cock was no longer rock solid but was still hard enough to enable penetration. Before it finally softened, mum's breathing note changed and I felt her vagina tighten as she came to a concerto of erotic squeals.

I stayed inside her until her orgasm was over, before climbing off for another kissathon.

"That was the most wonderful experience, mum. Making love with you is a dream come true," I said as we held eachother.

"It was for me too, darling," mum purred back to me.

We lay on her bed in silence, both thinking about the love we had just made, how special it and how special it had been, without it feeling like an act of amoral incest.

Eventually breaking the silence, mum told me that much as she craved naughty sex, she appreciated what I had done this afternoon and how she'd enjoyed all the slow teasing that led to our simple but meaningful and very satisfying act of lovemaking.

"Having my legs wrapped around your back while you pumped me full of love was just heaven sent," she said. With a feeling of mutual satiation we closed our eyes and dropped off to sleep.

Mum and I slept until four o'clock, it had been a tiring twenty four hours and we had much to recover from. Mum woke first and left the bed to shower.

I woke as I heard the water running over her beautiful body. I got up and joined her in the shower. We enjoyed the experience of washing eachother, particularly our genital areas.

When we'd finished mum dried me and I reciprocated before saying, "Sorry baby boy, I need to wee."

"Can I watch please Cathy?" I asked coyly.

"If you must," she replied, knowingly. After all, she loved to indulge my pissing fetish.

Instead of sitting on the toilet seat, she squatted over it to give me an unrestricted view of her slit. The first thing she did was to wipe my leaking sperm from her vagina.

Then, as I watched, her golden flow started to trickle from her slit. She parted her vaginal lips with her fingers and I saw in detail as it continued to flow, watching it emerge from her urethra.

Such a lot of liquid from such a tiny hole I thought.

"What an amazing sight that was," I said, as she finished.

"I love it that you love my piss flaps, Mikey," mum replied as she pushed her mound towards me.

"Lick mummy's bunny darling, it's very erotic for you to want my drips on your tongue."

I savoured the last few drops of her pee and then followed with a full tongue cleanse.

She squealed with delight at what I was doing, remarking, "You really are the world's best bunny licker, Mikey."

We returned to bed for a cuddle before getting up and heading downstairs for refreshments. I put on my swim shorts and mum, her bikini. For once, she wasn't topless.

We sat finishing the wine from lunch and chatting. I asked her if she'd heard from Alan and she said no although she would be expecting a lunchtime call the next day.

"Is that for telephone sex?" I inquired.

"I expect so darling. Does it make you jealous?" she answered, somewhat sheepishly.

"Not at all, after all it's my winky that's going inside you at the moment," I said in an assertive tone.

"Ok Mikey, point taken," mum conceded. "What will you do while we're on the phone?"

I had a feeling she was looking for a naughty suggestion.

"Do you mean what will I be doing or what would I like to be doing?" I replied suggestively.

"Either, I'd like to know either," came her reply, leaving the door open for me to suggest something naughty.

I had lost all my inhibitions over the last twenty four hours, after all it doesn't get much less inhibited than fucking your own mother.

Brazenly, I gave her my answer, "Well, mum, I think I'd better say what I'd like to do first as that could influence what I might actually do."

She looked intrigued, "Ooh, sounds interesting baby, tell me more."

"I'd like to listen to your conversation on the downstairs phone extension and play with my winky while I hear all the naughty things you're saying to eachother.

It would be a real turn on to cum when you cum but from another room."

"God almighty, Mikey, that's very voyeuristic wanting to listen to other people's most intimate conversations," she said. "It sounds exciting though, I'd have two men masturbating at once to think about while I played with my bunny button......

......It's food for though I must say."

Feeling ever more brazen, I offered another suggestion, "Or I could listen to your side of the conversation while sitting on your bedroom chair playing with my winky. You could watch me cum as you do."

Mum smiled cheekily as she thought about my suggestions. She then gave her own, "How would you feel about licking my bunny while I talk to him and you being the one to make me cum?"

"Wow mum, that's mind blowingly naughty, would you tell him what I was doing though," I asked.

"God no, Mikey. What we do is secret and has to stay that way. I would be the same and say the same as I usually do except your tongue would be doing the stimulation instead of my fingers."

Mum's idea was much more exciting than mine although, as I'd discovered earlier, mutual masturbation was also a big turn on.

"Sounds like the best plan but if you talk to him about wishing his winky was inside you, can I slip mine inside you?" came my request.

Mum ended the discussion with, "Let's just see what happens shall we baby".

By now it was six o'clock and mum had gone in to take a call from dad. She called me in to say hello and as I sat making small talk about his business trip, mum cheekily pulled out her tits, tweaked her nipples and rubbed the hardening teats across my face.

As I finished the call I said, "Christ mum, I hope he didn't hear that, my breathing note must have been deafening!"

She laughed and said sorry. Apparently, dad had told her a few things he would do to her when he got home and it had got her worked up.

"Is your bunny wet then, mum?" I asked.

She stood beside me, grabbed my hand and pushed in down her bikini bottoms. "You tell me baby," she said, parting her legs slightly.

My fingers soon found her slit and, yes, it was wet. "Yes mum, your bunny is wet."

"Let's go and fuck in the pool then," she said, "I'm super horny, I need winky and I need it now."

She took my hand and we skipped out to the pool. Kissing on the edge first, we slipped into the water together. Immediately, her nipples hardened, sticking through her bikini top like coat pegs. I pressed my lips against mum's neck and slowly kissed down to her shoulders.

She melted to my touch and quickly released herself from the top, enabling me to keep working my kisses downwards until my mouth reached her nipples.

"Oh Mikey, suck harder, hurt them, make me scream baby," she demanded.

I sucked as hard as I dared and she squealed in delight, grabbing my shorts and pulling them off. She eagerly rubbed my hardening cock pulling back and forth on my foreskin under the water.

With excitement in her voice, mum gasped in my ear, "I'm desperate baby, I need to be fucked and I need to be fucked now."

With that, she brought herself close, pulled her bikini bottoms aside and guided my cock to her wanton slit. With a little jump, she wrapped her legs around my waist and brought the head of my penis to her opening. With a tug of her hands against my arse, I was inside her.

Mum shrieked as I entered her private domain, "Oooh darling boy, that's wonderful. Fuck mummy's married cunt baby boy, give mummy what she needs."

Her highly aroused state was infectious and I responded with, "What do you need mummy, tell me, don't hold back?"

"I need to be fucked hard and I need my son to do it. Fuck your filthy, incestuous, adulterous mother, the mother who opens her legs for other men to fuck."

Mum's naughty talk was a huge turn on for us both. Encouraging her further, I said,

"I'm fucking you without protection Cathy, do you want me to pull out before I cum mummy?"

Her reply was snappy, "No way Mikey, I want to feel your sperm inside me. Make a baby with mummy, make me a mummy again, impregnate me with your juice, fertilise me baby."

As she spoke she was rubbing her clitty and I could feel her fingers against my cock as I pounded in and out of her vagina.

I continued my naughty questions, "Tell me whose cock you like to fuck' mummy?"

"Oh baby, mummy like her son's cock. Cum for mummy baby, cum in mummy's bunny, splash my cervix baby, shoot it all the way......

......Ooooh baby, I'm in heaven baby, mummy's going to cum, Ahhhh, I'm cumming baby."

My excitement boiled over and as my cock was rubbed raw by the friction of her bikini bottoms, I felt my body tense and shot my load inside my mother's vagina. Mum had already cum as my cock erupted in her, jetting spunk to her cervix.

She was still whimpering from the intensity of her orgasm as I slipped out of her bunny. "My god that was good baby," she said as she pressed her legs tighter around my waist, supported by the water. "Alan fucked me in here but not as well as you just did."

"I know he did, mum," I said, not wishing to give too much away.

Although mum's talk of being impregnated was a huge turn on, I needed to know whether it was really fantasy of whether there was something else I should know. With her wrapped around my waist, kissing me deeply, I broke away to ask.

"Mum, I love it when you talk about being fertilised and making babies but I just need to know it's a fantasy. I don't want a worry like that to mar our sex life."

"Oh darling, I've no intention of having any more children I can promise you that. I'm due my period next week so now is the safest time for sex," she said reassuringly. "I just love the fantasy talk of being impregnated with your sperm."

She told me that she didn't want us to stop our intimacy after my sister got back or my dad came home. She said she'd be going on the pill the following week so we could fuck whenever opportunity knocked.

I told her I was delighted with her proposal to which she replied, "I love dropping my knickers and spreading my legs for sex, I'm not going to pass up this opportunity that's for sure."

We kissed some more before getting out of the pool and heading inside for something to eat.

We went upstairs and mum quickly showered before putting on a pair of white panties and her favourite sun dress.

"No bra, Cathy?" I asked.

"No darling, if you're going to come up behind me for a squeeze, I want to feel you as close to my nipples as you can get," she said, with a wink.

I pulled on a pair of pants, shorts and a T shirt and kissed mum before we headed downstairs.

Mum prepared an omelette and salad and we ate it in the garden. When we'd finished eating, mum told me she needed a big kiss and came over to sit on my lap. She sat astride me as we kissed slowly and sensually.

"Is that a naughty winky pressing against me," mum asked, breaking away from our kiss.

"What do you expect, mum? I've got a beautiful sexy woman on my lap kissing me passionately, who wouldn't have a hard cock?" I replied.

Getting up, she removed my shorts leaving me in my pants, and sat back onto my lap. We resumed our kissing and caressed eachother's backs through our clothes. Mum then tugged off my T shirt and pulled me to her.