1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that diatribe I couldn't deny her any longer. I slipped the pulsating rubber treat between the lips of her vagina, making her gasp loudly as it slid past the entrance and up her love tunnel.

"Oooh, fuck me with it Mikey, in and out, in and out, in and out," she cried. "Is mummy a naughty girl, baby. Is she a filthy hussy, tell me Mikey, what do you think of your mother?"

There was no stopping her, it seemed, and I replied in a way that got her even more aroused, "I think you're a dirty bitch mummy, you behaved like a wanton slut with Alan. I watched him fucking all your holes, you adulterous tart."

"Oh Mikey, what a whore your mother is, I wanted his cock, I needed his cock and I got his cock," mum replied, proud of her seduction.

"I know you did mum, the thought of it really excited me more than you could know. I saw your sex on your dirty panties and loved it."

As I fucked her with the toy, she wriggled and squirmed all over the bed. "Oh baby boy, I'm in sex heaven with you, tell me more," she pleaded.

"I hope you don't think this too kinky mum but when I found out you were masturbating after his calls, I took to stealing your panties and wanking myself senseless while I sniffed and licked them," I admitted.

I was relieved to hear mum's reply, "It's not kinky at all darling, I'm flattered that you want to sniff my vaginal secretions like that. I couldn't call anything kinky after sharing my bed with my own son, having his penis inside me and begging to be fertilised by him......that's kinky!"

By now mum's breathing note had changed and I knew what delight was on its way. She grabbed my hand away from the toy and took over the laytex penis squealing, "Suck on my clitty baby, mummy needs to cum hard, do it hard Mikey."

I was quick to respond and was soon massaging her engorged love bud with my teeth as she continued to work the phallus into her fuck hole." Within seconds she was cumming, a loud and vigorous orgasm had taken her over and she bucked and writhed in the ecstasy of the experience.

"My god Mikey," she squealed as I released her clitoris and came up for air. "That was some cum darling, they seem to get more powerful every time, just wonderful."

We lay on the bed for a minute or so before mum said, "Stay there baby, I'll be back in a second."

She returned with a pair of black panties and handed them to me, saying, "Your dad likes to wash my smalls for me by hand, I was saving this pair for him but there's plenty more for him."

I brought the silky garment up to my nose, inhaling deeply on the vaginal musk. "Oh mum, these smell wonderful, why did you choose them for me?" I asked.

"No particular reason other than I wore them in bed last week and woke up feeling naughty. I rubbed myself through them, pushing the silky gusset inside my wet hole and making myself cum," she replied as she lit a tea light on the bedside table.

"I want to watch you wank yourself while you sniff and lick my panties, imagine you're in the room on your own baby."

This was music to my ears, I'd been nursing a full erection for the past hour while I pleasured mum and was desperate for some relief.

"Tell me what you're thinking while you rub yourself, Mikey."

I put mum's dirty panties over my head, positioning the gusset over my nose and mouth. I was in panty heaven as I closed my eyes, ran my tongue over my own mother's dried juices and wanked myself on her marital bed while she watched me.

This was definitely the best wank I could imagine and I rubbed at a pace that would make it last. All manner of thoughts ran through my mind, my recent discovery that my mother was a rampant bitch on heat, had been a revelation. The fact that she was a dirty talking slutwife who was happy to drop her knickers when she fancied a bit of extra marital cock, stuffing her cunt hole, was the greatest turn-on I could imagine. My incestuous sexfest was getting better by the minute.

All these thoughts, along with those involving experiences we had yet to explore were driving me towards a climax and, as I felt my sap rising, I couldn't help but say what was on my mind.

"Oh god Cathy, I'm loving it that you're such a filthy slut, imagining the eight other men you've dropped your knickers for ejaculating their seed into you is making me cum." And with that, I squirted the little spunk left in my balls over my hand. The release was an incredible feeling but one which left me exhausted.

I looked up and saw mum smiling down at me, "That was a wank to end all wanks," she said softly. "I'm so glad that I turn you on so much, it turns me on too."

It was now very late and we both needed sleep. Mum went downstairs to lock up and I went to the bathroom for the customary bedtime ablutions. Mum did the same and we collapsed into bed together, kissed and fell asleep, naked.

To be continued...