1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your body, Mikey," she whispered to me.

"And I love yours too, Cathy," I whispered back as I pulled her shoulder straps down and over her arms. The top of her dress fell forward releasing her fabulous breasts. She rubbed them from side to side against me and her nipples quickly hardened. The sensation was fabulous as she worked her hard teats into my chest.

The noises she was making gave away what it was doing to her too. She wanted sex and sex was what she was going to get. Reaching under her dress, she pulled my cock out from my pants.

"Careful mum, it's sore from the friction against your bikini in the pool," I half heartedly protested.

"Don't worry baby, mummy's got some special cream for it," she panted, obviously in a state of arousal.

My cock stuck out beneath her dress as she released her hand and fumbled with her own garments. I couldn't see what she was doing but it soon became apparent. She pulled her panties to the side and moved up on my lap to reach my cock.

Her slit was soaking as it made contact with the end of my cock, itself coated in pre-cum. She whispered in my ear, "If there's one thing that really excites me, it's fucking with my knickers on...........mummy needs a big hard winky poked up her bunny........ could you help with that?"

How could I refuse such a request and grabbing her hips, I pulled her onto my penis.

"Ahhh," she exclaimed as I entered her womb. "Keep still baby, mummy wants to do this," she said and started to rock her pelvis back and forth forcing my cock deep inside her.

As she worked up her rhythm, I could feel her vaginal muscles tightening around my penis.

She gasped, "Is this nice Mikey, do you like the way mummy fucks?"

God, yes," I replied. "I love everything you do Cathy."

"Do you want mummy to tell you a secret?" she ventured.

"Yes please mummy," I said eagerly hoping it would be sexual.

"This is the position mummy was in when she came for the first time."

"Oh how fantastic mummy, tell me more, did you fuck?" I asked with excitement in my voice.

"No, we didn't fuck then but we did later......I was at a party with a boy and I was sitting on his lap having a drink," she said and then paused.

"Go on, more, tell me more," I urged impatiently.

While she continued to ride my cock, she carried on with the story, "He put his hand under my skirt and rubbed me through my knickers......I was so wet and I desperately wanted him to go further. When I pushed his hand harder against my knickers he took this as a hint I was liking it."

Mum continued to rock back and forth on my erection and I knew if she carried on with the story I'd cum too early.

"Hold on mum, I'm getting too excited by this," I warned. "I need to pull out and role play it."

"Oh Mikey, how naughty," she said, reversing off my cock and telling me his name was Trevor. "Are you ready for the next bit?" she said, replacing her panties over her gash and guiding my hand under her dress.

"Yes please," I said impatiently.

Mum continued, in a very seductive tone, "Trevor slipped my knickers aside and put a finger inside me, the first time anyone had done that."

"How old were you, mum?" I asked as I replicated Trevor's actions.

"We were both 19 at the time.

"Ooh, baby boy, that's just what he did," she cooed as I slid a finger in and out of wet hole.

"How did you cum, did he touch you clitty?" I said, probing further.

"Put your thumb on my special place and I'll tell you," she teased.

I did as she asked and within seconds she was squirming. I had a finger inside her love tunnel and my thumb on her clitty, massaging it. Mum was groaning as I stimulated her sex treat. "Oooh Mikey, you're doing just what Trevor did that night, don't stop darling."

By now her breathing had turned to panting and before too long she went into her own orgasmic shake as it coursed through her body, leaving her groaning and quivering on my lap.

As she recovered, she said, "Oh baby, it's so fabulous to have my bunny fingered in the way it was done for the first time, good memories of my first orgasm," she reminisced.

"Did Trevor take your virginity that night then?" I asked, pushing for the next instalment of this salacious story.

"I'd been taken to the party by your grandad but Trevor said he'd give me a lift home," she said, remembering the event with much clarity.

"Did you fuck at home then? I asked, desperate to know the details.

"No baby, we did it in his car on the way home," she replied with a filthy grin on her face.

"Are we going to relive that trip, then?" I suggested, to which she replied:

"What a fantastic idea, I need you to finish what you started baby, a naughty fuck would be perfect."

Mum slid off my lap and, with a wink, said, "I'll see you at the car baby boy."

She disappeared inside to grab her keys. I opened the gate and headed for the car.

Mum was already there and kissed me before opening the door telling me this was very naughty before ushering me into the back seat.

"Did Trevor fuck you in the back seat?" I asked.

"He did darling, as he drove me home his hand was up my skirt playing at the tops of my thighs."

"Did you have your panties on still?" I asked expectantly.

"Yes, but I wanted them off and I wanted to go further with him," she continued.

"Carry on then, I'm living the whole event," I replied with my cock stiffening.

I was aching to be inside my mother as we kissed and caressed between sentences.

Mum has obviously very aroused but kept her composure as she continued the story,

"He was quite a gentleman and asked whether I'd like him to pull over where we could be more comfortable......I said yes and he pulled into a dark lay-by, hidden from the road by trees......He got out and came round to my side, opening both doors and inviting me into the back seat."

I was loving this story and asked how excited she felt. "I was feeling very horny but a little nervous too," she replied. "We got into the back seat and he closed the door leaving us bathed in only the light of the moon."

"Wow mum, how romantic," I said as she rubbed my cock through my shorts.

She grabbed my cock, saying, "This is what I did to him too. His penis was rock hard and I wondered whether it would fit inside me, it felt huge."

"And did it fit?" I asked, thinking about how tight her sex entrance still was.

"Hang on Mikey, I'm not there yet," mum protested.

We kissed some more and she brought my hand to her breasts, and pinched my fingers against her nipple, I guessed as Trevor had done. They felt swollen through her dress and, as I stimulated them further, she pulled down the straps over her arms and brought my head down to suck them.

"Oooh baby, my nipples have always been sensitive. They open my floodgates when they're sucked." She told me Trevor had sucked them and the feeling made her want to cum again. She wanted to open her legs and have him deflower her on the back seat of his car.

"God Cathy, this is so exciting. What happened next?" I asked, momentarily releasing my mouth from her nipple.

Mum continued, "While he was sucking my nipples, he undid his trousers and pulled out his winky. I could only see it silhouetted in the dim light but it looked scarily large. It was the first one I'd ever seen."

"Did you suck it, mum?"

"No darling, not that night."

"What did you do with it then?" I pushed, desperate to hear more.

My cock was rampant by now and I took her cue to pull it out. We weren't bathed in moonlight but the light was subdued. She took hold of my shaft and rubbed along its length, telling me she'd done the same to Trevor and then, "He gently laid me down on the seat and pushed my party dress up around my waist to reveal my black panties, now wetter than when he touched them earlier."

Following suit, I pushed mum's sun dress up around her waist to reveal her panties.

"Pull them down Mikey, just as he did. Slip them off one ankle."

I did as she asked, turned on further by hearing she didn't completely remove her panties for sex that night.

She opened her legs wide revealing her sex petals to me, glistening with her juices.

"My bunny was a lot hairier back then but Trevor had no problem finding my hole," she reminisced.

"How did he fuck you mum?" I asked excitedly, hoping I'd soon be doing the same.

"Come up here baby, come between my legs," mum said invitingly.

I got myself into the missionary position and with my hard cock hovering over her opening, mum reached down and rubbed it against her wetness.

"I did this to Trevor, baby. I wanted to lubricate him as much as possible."

The feeling of my own mother's sticky cunt juice on my glans and the thought that I was re-enacting her deflowering were bringing a new level of excitement to our incestuous sex.

"Bring it to my entrance baby, gently ease it in, slowly and carefully. Do it like he did it."

She opened her legs wider as I entered her, letting out a little squeal as I pushed past her inner lips. It was a fantastic feeling to be entering my mother's body again and I savoured every second as her warm, juicy vagina coated my cock.

"Were you riding bareback that night mum?" I asked.

"We were, yes darling. Caught in the moment but luckily it was ok," she answered a little ashamedly. "Stretch my bunny like he did, imagine you're him fucking my teenage virgin vagina for the first time, Mikey."

As I picked up my pace, each thrust was greeted with a groan as she revelled in the sensation of the ultimate taboo.

"God Mikey, I love my son having sex with his mother. I'm loving the naughty things we're doing together. Now fuck mummy like it's her first time. Deflower me baby."

Mum's words were working me up more and more as I pounded inside her vagina.

"Oh Trevor, you're taking my cherry, pound my pussy with your penis." Mum shouted, losing herself in her memory of the original event. "Ooh baby, I'm sorry, I'm thinking about his penis that night instead of yours. I'm thinking about how I opened my legs and dropped my knickers for his winky."

"I'm going to cum if you talk like that, mum," I warned as my cock continued to pound inside her.

"Cum baby, cum," she shouted. "Trevor shot his seed into me that night, do what he did baby."

As I headed for my own climax, I felt mum's cunt tighten around my cock as she writhed her way to orgasm, "I'm cumming Trevor, I'm cumming," she wailed as her body trembled and I prepared to squirt my sperm deep inside her.

"I'm cumming too, Cathy, I'm cumming too," I shouted as my balls pumped my warm seed towards her uterus.

I pumped the last drop into her vagina as I felt her relax beneath me. Our breathing retuned to normal as we lay there on the back seat of mum's car after the delightful re-enactment of how she lost her cherry.

I gave mum's nipples a quick suck before hoisting myself upright on the seat. Mum pulled her knickers back on to stem the flow of sperm oozing from her sex hole, a hole that had seen a wide variety of activity over the past 24 hours.

It was now getting dark and we headed inside as a slight chill descended.

"Take me to bed Mikey," mum said, leading me towards the stairs.

"I want you to ask me questions while I play with myself and you do the same," she said teasingly.

"Sounds a bit kinky, Cathy," I replied.

Mum turned to me and laughed, "Compared with a situation in which a son inserts his unsheathed penis into his biological mother's vagina and squirts his sperm over her uterus, I thought it was pretty normal. Don't you want to play then?"

"Of course I do mum, I'm excited in advance just by what you said," I replied, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

We went into mum's bedroom and she took off her dress and panties, tossing them over to me. As I sniffed the sticky mess in her gusset, she said, "I'm just going to have a quick wash, see you in a minute."

As she went to the bathroom, I couldn't resist a peek as she sat astride the bidet. Rather than washing though, she was pissing and I quickly dropped to my knees for a close up view. Her golden flow was dribbling out of her slit, I'd missed the main event but as she finished she pulled open her piss flaps to show me the last few drops.

"Clean mummy's dribble," she said, easing herself to the edge of the porcelain.

I brought my tongue to her petals and breathed in the aroma of fresh urine and sperm. My tongue found the drips and I lapped them up enthusiastically. I was then dispatched back to bed while mum washed her nether regions.

A few minutes later she came back into the bedroom, naked and looking as gorgeous as ever. Finding me laying on the bed, already sporting a semi erect penis, she came and joined me, bringing her mouth to join mine in a kiss.

We kissed deeply, tongues intertwined, for a few minutes before mum broke away, saying, "I've really never had a sex marathon like we're having before."

"Really?" I said in disbelief.

"Yes, really darling".

"I think you came close to it with Alan didn't you?" I replied reminding her of her recent adulterous indiscretion.

"We had good sex and lots of it but it was nothing like this, baby boy," mum replied with a look of sexual contentment in her eye.

Setting the rules of engagement, mum continued, "Now, I need to play with myself. I need to feel my fingers exploring inside me, teasing myself, rubbing my special place and touching my bottom hole."

"Your fingers or my fingers?", I said seeking clarity.

"No baby, my fingers. I want you to wank next to me while I do my own playing."

She continued the instructions, "Ask me about my sexual experiences, anything you like, the naughtier the better".

Taking my now rigid cock in my hand, I probed mum on her early sexual encounters - who had licked her first, best fuck, naughtiest venue, first blowjob, bareback riding, favourite position, most earth-shattering orgasm, biggest penis and all manner of other salacious chat.

She was loving my inquisition, as was I, and her left hand was working overtime in her vagina as she answered. Her right hand was tweaking her hard nipples.

I was rubbing my cock slowly, for fear of peaking too early with the excitement of mum's replies.

In the middle of describing a blowjob, I heard her breathing note change and knew she was approaching her orgasm, "Oh, oh, oh baby boy, mummy's baby boy is making her cum again. Here it comes baby, mummy's cumming. I'm cumming, I'm cumming baby," she squealed as the climax hit her like a freight train.

Feeling her cumming beside me was the last straw for me and as my sap rose, I got to my knees, held my breath and spunked over her tits.

Mum's smile was glowing as her orgasm finished its work. She rubbed my sperm into her nipples and brought each in turn up to her mouth, licking them clean.

"There's something very erotic about tasting your sperm Mikey, it's totally taboo but I'm beyond caring," she mused as she savoured every globule of my seed.

We lay on the bed in a close embrace, the room was dark apart from the moonlight. Mum asked me why I'd so explicitly probed her sexploits with other lovers but not mentioned dad.

I told her it was too close to home. My mother and father fucking was ordinary and normal, whereas my mother having extra marital sex was naughty and exciting, as were her pre-marital experiences.

"Do you think I'm a slut for opening my legs too easily?" she asked.

"No mum, I'm just glad you like doing it. If you didn't, we wouldn't be sharing moments like this would we?" I replied reassuringly.

We kissed and she rolled over telling me how much she enjoyed sharing her marital bed with me.

As we spooned in the dark, mum wriggled her bottom against my tummy. As we cuddled I brought a hand to her breasts and fondled them lovingly.

"Mummy loves you fondling her bosoms Mikey, will you suckle them if I turn over?" she asked seductively.

Audibly, I mouthed my approval and as she turned over I moved down to lick the form of her succulent titties. Gradually, I kissed towards the ripe cherries at the centre.

Gently licking around her aureoles, mum was gasping in obvious pleasure, "Milk me baby, breast feed on my teats baby boy," she demanded, as I took each hardened teat into my mouth.

"Suck harder Mikey, hurt mummy, she needs to be milked," she shouted.

The feeling was obviously turning her on more than usual and she rolled me onto my back saying, "Mummy's bosoms get very sensitive before her period."

I sucked greedily on her nipples as she hung them over my face, "Milk mummy's udders baby, mummy's ready to be milked. Feed on me like you did when you were young."

She squealed louder as I sucked her nipples before moving down the bed and squeezing my already erect penis between them. "Ejaculate into my mouth darling," she said as she tit wanked me hard and fast.

She had her bottom lifted off the bed and her legs were opening with each stroke. I was living the sensation of what mum was doing, teasing me by saying, "Look in the mirror baby, look at the reflection of mummy's sex hole gaping back at you."

I gazed over to the mirror and sure enough, her dilated vagina was looking back at me.

"How many different penises have been in that hole do you think?" she asked.

I wanted to progress the conversation but it was too late, "Oh Cathy, I hope it's lots and I hope they've all cum in you but it's me who's cumming now."

"Squirt it into mummy's mouth, Mikey," she said forcefully as she delivered the downward stroke, catching my cock between her lips as it jerked my load into her mouth.

"Mmm, you taste delicious baby boy," mum cooed as she sucked me until I went soft.

"Keep watching in the mirror Mikey," mum said as she reached across to her bedside drawer. "Keep looking across at the mirror until I tell you."

I wondered what game she was playing but went along with it anyway. Who wouldn't want to play with a naked mature woman in her bed?

"Close your eyes," came her next instruction.

I did as I was asked until I heard her say, "Ok baby, open them again and look at the mirror."

"Oh Cathy, that's a sexy sight for sore eyes," I said as I watched her push her rubber toy into her vagina. As she flicked the on switch and gasped when it sprung to life inside her, I had a confession to make, "I've a confession, Mum. I've spied on you using that before."

"Have you, you naughty boy? When was this then?"

Regaling her with delight, I said, "Once, after you had a call with Alan. I watched you fuck yourself with it, calling his name and fantasising it was him fucking you," I replied.

"You'd better show me what I was doing then," she asked with a meaningful tone.

"Lay on your back, put your knees up and open your legs wide," I commanded in an equally meaningful tone. As she did so, I took hold of the toy and pulled it away from her vagina.

"Show me where you put it, Cathy." She parted her labia and pushed a finger into her opening.

"Here Mikey, mummy wants it in here."

I was exploiting her aroused state and asked her, "Where is that mummy, tell me?"

"I want it in my naughty married fuck hole baby," mum groaned, her tone was wanton and I was loving the teasing.

"How naughty is your married fuck hole mummy?" I teased. By now she was wriggling in expectation as I teased the laytex head around her opening.

"Oh Mikey, you know how naughty it is, push mummy's toy inside her.....please baby, please," came her insistent reply.

"Not yet mummy, not until you tell me how naughty it is," I tormented.

"Oh baby, it's a very naughty hole. Mummy's had nine different cocks inside her, is that naughty enough?" she cried out, urgently.

Still I teased, "How much do you like cock mummy?"

By now she was gasping for penetration, "Oh darling, you're tormenting me. You know mummy loves cock, she loves dropping her knickers and spreading her legs, mummy loves a good fucking in her married cunt hole. Do it baby, do it."