1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 13-14

Story Info
Fornication and fetish come together in our world of incest.
7.6k words
4.75
16.4k
26

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiredness had definitely got the better of mum and I, both physically and emotionally and we slept in until past ten o'clock the next morning.

Mum had woken shortly before me and as she wished me good morning, she rubbed her hand over her pussy and remarked that it hadn't been disturbed all night. We both laughed at this and agreed we must have been especially tired.

Mum put on her silky gown and went downstairs to make tea and toast, bringing it back to bed.

On the tray was an additional pot of jam, a curious thing as the toast already had butter and jam on it. I said nothing as she climbed back into bed to enjoy the breakfast fare.

When we'd finished eating, mum put the tray on the dresser but brought the dish of jam back to bed.

"What's the jam for then, mum?" I inquired.

She looked at me with a mischievous smile, winked and said, "I want to fuck using it, Mikey."

I liked her suggestion and asked whether she'd done it before.

"No never'" she replied. "But I've wanted to."

I was delighted that my mother wanted to be sexually experimental with her son and asked, "Where do you want to start then?" leaving her to take the lead.

"I've got a confession to make first, baby boy, it's something simple but it really turns me on."

"Ooh, sounds intriguing mum, pray tell," I replied, already feeling my cock stiffening.

Mum looked at me coyly and said, "I've got a real thing about you looking at my womb baby, I like all men looking at it but not in the way I like you doing it."

"How do you mean, mum?" I answered quizzically.

Mum replied quickly, "I like you looking deep into my dilated hole baby, into the darkness of the womb you were conceived in and that you came out of."

"Oh wow mum, I can't think of a better sight," I said, thinking about how much I loved it too.

Looking delighted, she beckoned me to the bedroom chair and sat me on the floor in front of it.

She got onto the chair, squatting on her haunches. I watched, mesmerised as she opened her legs to reveal her slit at my eye level. Using her fingers she opened her labia.

As I marvelled at the eroticism of the sight and the delightful aroma of her unwashed private parts, I watched in awe as mum flexed the muscles causing her vaginal opening to dilate.

It looked so beautiful, so warm, so wet, so mysteriously dark, so inviting. As I looked inside my mother's body she whispered, "Touch it gently Mikey, tell mummy how it feels."

I raised a finger to her outer lips and gently traced them from top to bottom, one side then the other. This pleased mum and she groans as I moved to the edge of her opening, touching the circumference of the dilated hole.

This was beyond erotic I thought to myself. I'd fingered her vagina many times since yesterday but this was more of a surreal experience.

"Put your nose inside, tell mummy how her vagina smells baby," she asked in a seductively whispered tone.

I inhaled deeply as I brought my nose to her heavenly opening, whispering my reply, "You smell divine Cathy. Your vagina is a mystical place and I'm finding this indescribably erotic."

Mum continued her erotically whispered instructions, "Taste it baby, taste mummy's vagina with gentle strokes of your tongue."

My cock was reacting to the eroticism of the moment as it pointed up towards my chin.

Gently, I probed the open hole with my tongue, starting along her labia and then, just as I'd done with my finger, around its circumference. I reached into mum's glorious body as far as I could, rueing the fact that I couldn't reach her cervix.

"How does mummy taste for her baby boy then, Mikey?" she gasped.

My reply was equally seductive, "The taste of your vagina is by far my favourite, mum. You taste like a honey pot and I wish I could lick you all day every day."

In reassured tones, mum replied, "Thank you darling, I'm so pleased you see it as a thing of beauty. Mummy's vagina brings her a lot of pleasure but seeing her own son gazing lovingly into her body is an amazing experience."

She continued her whispering, "It's a very special sex that a mother has with her son and I'm delighted to be experiencing it with mine."

Mum's hole retreated behind her slit as the erotic episode ended and she moved the subject on to the jam suggestion she'd mentioned after breakfast.

It was now gone noon and mum said the jam would have to wait until later, she had something to discuss with me, "Alan is going to call at lunchtime today, around one, and I have a naughty plan I want to tell you about."

"I'm all ears, mum," I replied excitedly.

I hoped the plan included me and I wasn't disappointed. She told me that the first time she had seen him clothed in only swimming trunks, she had wanted to have sex. It was only the lack of opportunity that had stopped her.

Being topless was her way of advertising her desire and it had made her wet between the legs to parade her tits as close to him as she was able. "I've lady wanked my bunny many times thinking about sneaking behind a rock for a quickie, baby. I've fantasised that he pulled my bikini bottoms to the side and committed an adulterous act with me, from behind, while I knelt on the sand," she confided.

"I know mum, I've watched you and listened to you fantasising while you make yourself cum," I too confessed.

"What's your plan for today then?" I asked expectantly.

She had obviously given this some thought, explaining it to me, "When he calls, I'm going to be dressed in the bikini bottoms I wore that day. I'm going to tell him about my fantasy and ask him to wank himself while I do the same, imagining him knelt on the sand, pulling my bottoms aside and fucking me bareback from behind."

I asked where I came into the equation and she didn't hesitate in telling me, "I'm going to lay on my side on the bed and I want you to lay behind me, pull my bottoms aside and slide your winky inside me just as I wanted him to do."

I was loving the idea as she continued, "Alan will hear me gasping with pleasure as he imagines me lady wanking to the fantasy. In fact, he'll be wanking and the noises I make will be from the pleasure of the fucking I'm getting from you......

......"How does that sound, baby?" she asked.

"It sounds fantastic mum, you're such a naughty girl, I can't wait to play."

Having explained the rules of her game, mum got up, took the bikini from her drawer and slipped it over her naked nether regions.

"You look fabulously sexy mum," I remarked as she stood there topless just as she'd done in front of Alan a few months ago.

My cock was again hard as I watched mum give herself a quick rub down the front of the garment.

"I'm wet and ready if you are Mikey," she said as she rubbed a juicy finger against my mouth.

"Wow, Cathy, that tastes wanton. I love it," I told her, licking my lips.

Mum smiled at me and winked, reminding me that, "We've not cum yet today, Mikey. We need to do it soon, I'm horny as hell."

While we waited for the phone to ring, I whiled away the time asking mum about the beach trip. "Were you wet when you were on the beach parading your tits to Alan?"

"I was baby, I couldn't help it. I was thinking naughty things and my bunny was trickling into my bikini," she confessed.

"Did you lady wank yourself that day then mum?" I asked.

"Yes baby, when we got back to the hotel, I left dad and the others in the bar and went for a bath. I fingered by clittty and brought myself off imagining he was fucking me from behind."

As I pictured the scene my cock grew harder and I was brought back to reality by the phone ringing.

Mum answered and held the phone receiver tight to her ear to stop me hearing his side of the conversation, she wanted to tease me by only allowing her side to be heard. They made small talk for a while and, from what I could gather, Alan told her sex with his wife was as disappointing as ever after the sex he'd enjoyed with mum.

I thought to myself, it would have needed to be something pretty special to better it!

Mum told him she missed the feel of his anchor inside her but was making do with fantasy masturbation.

He must have asked her what she was wearing as she said, "Just the bikini bottoms I wore on the beach in Madeira."

As she continued, I guessed he'd asked about her tits as she said, "Oh, they're naked and erect just as they were for you on the beach."

At that point she turned onto her side and pushed her bottom out towards me. Keeping to my side of the plan, I pulled down my shorts and pants and nuzzled my erection against her bikini.

By mum's conversation, Alan was obviously asking her some naughty questions. As I listened, she said, "I'm not sure darling, I'll check,'" before putting her hand down the front of her bikini and touching her vagina.

Her next retort was, "Oh yes darling, my pink bits are wet for you."

After letting him speak she said, That makes two of us, I need to fuck too, fantasy sex on the beach."

Mum's breathing note was giving away her excitement and although I couldn't hear what her lover was saying, it was clearly turning her on. She was encouraging Alan to play with his cock while she rubbed herself through her bikini, occasionally bringing her fingers to my mouth to taste.

As mum excitedly wriggled on the bed, enjoying the salacious talk with her lover, I slipped a finger under her bikini bottoms and she raised her upper leg to make her vagina accessible.

"Oh darling, I am imagining it. We're on the sand and I'm begging for a quickie....... I need you inside me Alan.......I want your tongue but there's no time. I'm just so desperate to be fucked just like I was that day."

I wished that I could hear what he was saying although the one side I could hear was keeping me erect as I waited for my cue.

"Oh Alan, come on, be quick you naught boy, slide your manhood into my hole and fuck me furiously before someone sees us."

Assuming Alan's identity, I did as she asked, my solid cock entering her with ease as I role played her lover. The wetness of her love tunnel coated my turgid flesh and the material of her bikini chaffed my skin as I ramrodded her vagina. She was like a bitch on heat as she panted down the phone to him, "Oh, oh, oh Alan, you feel so good inside me. Screwing with another woman's husband is so wrong but I can't help myself......use me, pleasure me."

I continued to poke her senseless while she paused to listen to whatever he was saying before she continued, "Ahhh, I can feel you jerking in me, fill me up with your sperm darling, fertilise me with your seed."

Of course the jerking mum could feel was my cock as it erupted inside her womb. It was as much as I could do to keep quiet as my sperm splashed over her cervix.

Mum was very vocal and I suspected Alan was loving it as he too shot his cum into a tissue as he fantasised. She hadn't cum but that was part of her plan.

She continued on the call, "Clean me up darling, I need to cum and we can't rejoin the party with me leaking your seed into my bikini."

This was my second cue and as I withdrew my penis, mum rolled on to her back and pulled aside her bikini. Her cunt was pulsating as my cream pumped through her slit and ran down over her anus.

"Imagine me laying on my back in the sand with my bikini pulled aside and your tongue lapping at our juices, lick me darling, clean me, I need to cum." she cried out down the phone in an urgent tone.

"Finger fuck me while you clean me baby. Tell me how I taste darling, how does my married cunt taste?"

Mum held her wet bikini away from her slit as I slipped a finger into her hole and ate her cocktail of sex juice.

She squealed, "Eat me baby, chew my clitoris, smell my dirty cunt, I'm going to fuck my husband later imagining it's you inside me."

As I feasted on my mother's sex I felt my cock stiffening again and wondered if Alan's was doing the same.

My curiosity was answered as she talked to him about how hard his cock was getting again, "Wank it darling, wank it while you imagine eating out my hole. Cum with me baby."

I imagined Alan wanking himself to mum's seductive chat as I felt my own cock hardening too. I wanted to wank myself and, removing my head from between her legs, motioned to mum to sit on my face.

As I lay on my back she squatted her bottom over my nose and her juicy cunt over my mouth, enabling me to resume my 'bunnyfest' - as she liked to call it.

Still with the phone in her hand as she cooed her enjoyment into the mouthpiece, mum reached behind her and took hold of my hardening penis. She squealed into the phone, "Oh darling, eat me while I wank your weapon."

With all that was going on, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer and increased the intensity of my tonguing.

"Ah, ah, ahhhh, darling, I'm cumming baby, mummy's cumming. Cum in my mouth baby."

Sensing my impending explosion, mum leaned forward with her mouth poised over my cock as see wanked me. Our orgasms hit almost together and we trembled as they worked their magic. I guessed Alan had cum too from the tone of the conversation, mum saying, "I'd love to have swallowed that for lunch darling."

I wasn't sure whether mum had realised what she'd said in the throes or her climax or if Alan had noticed he was being cuckolded. If he had, it seemed he hadn't said anything.

Mum and Alan said their goodbyes and arranged another telesex date the week after.

"That was a bit of a Freudian slip, mum," I said as we recovered on the bed.

"It was a bit," she replied. "But when I'm on heat like that I can't control myself. I'm intoxicated by the way you make me cum and I can't get enough of it."

We kissed and caressed each other before taking a siesta. We lay on the bed naked, both enjoying the feel of the others flesh so close.

When I awoke, mum was laying with her legs in the air examining her vagina with a mirror.

"Is everything ok mum?" I asked.

She picked up a magazine laying on the bed, before saying, "I'm just comparing my bunny to those in these pictures."

The magazine was one of my dad's porn mags he hid under the bed thinking no one would know.

"Yours is much nicer," I remarked. "I'd much rather be licking my own mother's slit than anything in those pictures."

"Aww, thank you Mikey, I'm so glad you like it as much as you do," she replied. "It's all there for you to pleasure, whenever you want it."

Continuing the conversation, mum told me she'd always wondered what it looks like when a man's penis enters her -- usually, the man been on top, behind or under her, obscuring the view of the act of penetration. She said it always feels fantastic but she would love to see the moment of entry.

"Why don't I show you then mum?" I suggested as she moved the mirror around to see her vagina from all angles.

"Hmm, what a nice idea baby," she replied with a mischievous grin. She moved herself to the edge of the bed and opened her legs wide.

Holding the mirror angled to one side, she could see her fuck hole gaping as she parted her labia. "I've got a perfect view of my bunny hole baby, bring your winky to it."

As I faced the delights of her cunt, I could see it oozing love honey in anticipation of the incestuous fucking it was about to receive. I brought the throbbing head of my cock up to her entrance, leaving a tormenting distance between our genitalia.

"Oh look baby, my son's penis is somewhere it shouldn't be," she laughed, prompting my response.

"Where shouldn't it be mummy then mummy?" I asked, my excitement growing by the minute.

"Mummy hasn't got any knickers on and it's not right for her son to be looking at her bare bunny, let alone bringing his winky near it," came her reply.

"I know it's not right but this son wants to pleasure his mummy."

"How would you like to pleasure your mummy, baby?," she continued. "By hovering the head of your penis over my bunny perhaps?" she suggested subtly.

I could sense her excitement as she moved the mirror to watch my cock pulsating in front of her hole. "Careful baby, it wouldn't be right to let it touch mummy's most intimate and private place."

Ignoring her advice, I eased forward and let my pre-cum rub against the pinkness of her vaginal flesh. "Sorry mummy, I slipped and it touched your bunny," I said sheepishly.

"Slip a bit more," she urged. "Mummy likes it."

I slowly eased forward and pushed the tip of my cock into her love cave making her groan, "Ahhhh, you naughty boy, mummy likes that baby but you shouldn't go any further, we don't want to make any babies do we."

All the time we were teasing, mum was looking in the mirror and gasping as she watched our sex act unfolding. It was taking all my willpower not to drive my aching penis all the way in to her. Instead, I took hold of my cock and massaged mum's opening with it.

She purred as she watched it in the mirror before saying, "Oh baby, mummy needs some more of that deeper inside her. Push it in slowly, let mummy see it in the mirror."

And with that, I gently pushed all the way up, as deep as I could go into her vagina.

Mum let out a huge sigh, discarding the mirror as our copulation began. I pumped my meaty member in and out as she met me half way with her thrusting pelvis.

"Ooooh, baby boy, this is wonderful. I've changed my mind about babies, I need to be fertilised. Let's make a baby together, mummy needs your sperm to swim up to her eggs. Make mummy pregnant baby, impregnate her."

I loved hearing these words but they were fatal for a prolonged fuck. Within seconds I could feel my sap rising but wanted mum to cum too.

I brought my fingers down to her clitty while my cock steamed in and out of her. As I gently massaged her sex nub, I whispered in her ear, "Your son's going to impregnate you, mummy. He's going to squirt his live sperm inside his mother's vagina."

"Oooh, do it baby, do it to me, spunk in me. Mummy needs to be pregnant, make us a baby with your beautiful sperm."

As I rubbed her button, she became more vocal, "Oooooh, mummy loves this......

......Mummy loves her son's winky pounding inside her married cunt......

......Mummy's an incestuous slut, an adulterous whore who loves bareback sex......

......Fuck me deep baby, Ahhhh, ooooh, naughty, mummy's cumming darling, I'm cumming hard."

My sperm shot into her before she'd reached the end of her sentence. This was the best mother fuck yet, made even better by the tension of her cunt muscles on my cock as she came to a shuddering climax.

My cock softened as I pulled it out of mum's sticky hole. I was amazed I had anything left to squirt after our fuckathon during the last couple of days.

Mum reached up and kissed me saying, "I love you so much baby, I'm having the best sex ever and that was definitely the naughtiest of all. My insides must be drowning in your sperm."

I joined her on the bed as she relaxed. We got our breath back and mum turned to me with a sad expression on her face, "This is our last night together baby, your sister will be home tomorrow and dad the day after."

"I know mum," I replied disappointedly. "I shall miss sleeping in your bed, having your naked body next to me and pleasuring you in the night."

"We'll need to find opportunities for sex whenever we can, baby," she said with a cunning look. "I don't just want you inside me, I NEED you inside me Mikey."

"And I need to be inside you too Cathy, desperately," I replied, as I drew her close for a deep and lingering kiss.

I'd lost count of the number of times I'd fucked my mother but, however many, it wasn't enough. Her body was just perfect, she looked, smelled and tasted good enough to eat, and she fucked like a runaway steam train. I was on a sexual high, the intensity of which I'd never experience with anyone else.

We lay silent for a few minutes before mum suggested we have a bath together. She got up to run it and I followed, revelling in the sight of her magnificent bottom wiggling down the hallway.