1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relaxing in the hot water was a luxurious treat. Mum put her legs up on the side of the bath and washed her intimate parts as I watched.

"God mum, I love looking at your vagina," I confessed. "The narrow slit, the pink creases, the juicy hole and the dark tunnel are all so erotic. I love the mystery of the little hood hiding your love button, it's all so perfect."

Mum smiled up at me, "Thank you darling, your taboo love of my forbidden fruit is more erotic than I thought anything could be, I love you using me."

When she'd finished washing her pussy, mum washed my cock, seductively dribbling hot water over it from a flannel. Naturally, it was soon hard in her hands as she polished the purple head. I was loving the attention and looking forward to seeing my cock disappear inside her later on.

Part 14

Mum finished washing me, turned around and pushed her bottom into by face. As her hands pulled her cheeks apart, she whispered, "Lick my bottom hole for me please baby. Mummy loves that."

I didn't need asking twice and soon had my tongue probing her arsehole. It tasted soapy as I teased her, trying to force my tongue into the tightness of her sphincter. She wriggled her bottom as my tongue teased the crack, making her groan with pleasure.

I knew mum liked her arsehole being fingered from her reaction on the couple of times I'd done it. I also knew she'd enjoyed it being fucked by Alan and that she'd told him he was the first to do it too. I had kept quiet about what I'd seen and was saving it for a naughty question later on.

Among her groans, mum said, "This is very naughty but would you mind if I make myself cum while you tongue my bottom darling?"

Not at all mum, I replied, "Would you like any help?"

"No baby, just do what you're doing and I'll do the rest."

I brought my hands to the front of her and took her swinging breasts in my palms, squeezing the nipples hard. As I did so, mum brought a hand to her cunt and started fingering her button. She was getting more and more excited, asking me to milk her 'udders' as she played and I licked.

Her finger was massaging her clitty and I was doing the rest.

"Squeeze my teats baby, I hope you made me pregnant earlier, I want to lactate for you. Mummy wants her udders milked."

I was still hoping she was joking about the baby thing, I knew it turned her on but I only liked it for the fantasy.

As I worked my tongue into the puckered skin of her sphincter, she was groaning louder and louder until the magic moment when her back arched, her body trembled and she squealed in ecstasy as her climax arrived. I delighted in the squeals she made as each wave of pleasure made her quiver.

As her orgasm subsided, mum turned around and sat between my knees. I kissed her back and shoulders and fondled her nipples gently.

"My god baby, I don't know what's happening to me, I just want to cum all the time," she said softly.

"I don't know either mum, you're like a bitch on heat at the moment."

"You must think your mother a terrible slut baby?" she asked, hoping I wouldn't agree.

"I think you're a wonderful slut, mum," I replied. "I love the way you are and I love our incest sex."

We laughed together before getting out and drying off for dinner.

We dried and returned to, what had become, our bedroom -- our private sex chamber. The room I'd only known previously as my parents bedroom containing their marital bed but was now, albeit temporarily, where mother and son slept naked together, enjoyed a special closeness and where we made love at every possible opportunity. The bedroom where I was conceived was now the room in which I squirted my own sperm deep inside my mother.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and a T shirt and mum, a short sun dress without underwear.

We went downstairs and mum prepared a spaghetti bolognaise for dinner. While she was cooking, I kissed and caressed her neck and shoulders, making her purr with the enjoyment of my touch.

I had my other hand up her dress caressing the crack of her bottom and teasing her hidden hole. I had plans for that hole later and wanted to get mum in the mood for it.

I couldn't get enough of the sight of mum's sexy body, in her shirt dress, as she busied herself in the kitchen. Her unrestrained tits bounced seductively in the top of her dress and her succulent nipples poked through the thin material adding to my excitement.

I knew this was our last night together for who knows how long and I wanted to make sure it'd be one to remember.

I'd been thinking about mum's sexploits with Alan and a ripple of jealousy had passed over me. I thought about him squeezing her tits and him pistoning his unsheathed penis in and out of her wanton, juicy, vagina. The look on her face as she wallowed in the pleasure of their adultery, the sound of unbridled lust as they climaxed simultaneously, him squirting his love seed deep into her body. I wanted to be the better lover, to make her want me more than any other and to be there to satiate her sex needs whenever she wanted it.

Tonight, I was determined to take her to another sexual heaven.

As mum plated up the dinner she invited me to sit at the table and she'd bring it in. I sat in my usual seat and standing alongside me she put the plate down, kissing me on the head. As she did so I sneaked my hand under her dress and squeezed her bare bottom cheeks, making her flinch a little. "Ooh, you naughty boy," she giggled.

As she wasn't moving away, I took the opportunity to slip a finger down to her slit. She flinched again as without even entering her, my finger collected her dribbling honey. "Oh, baby, you've made mummy wet and horny again," she gasped as I wiggled my finger inside.

"This dinner needs a starter baby boy." With that, she put her own plate down, motioned me to stand and then laid down on the floor, dress still at her knees and legs slightly apart releasing a hint of what was waiting.

What a glorious sight greeted me as I came around to mum's side of the table. Her labia was glistening with love nectar and her hole looked as inviting as ever. I knew what she wanted but thought I'd tease her anyway.

As I took off my shorts, I asked, "What do you fancy for a starter, mum?"

By now my erect cock was nicely on show and mum licked her lips as she said, "You know what mummy needs as an aperitif, baby. Don't tease, don't play, just push my dress up, force my legs apart and drive that beautiful weapon into mummy's bunny."

Without hesitation, I dropped to my knees, took hold of my cock and did just as mum had asked.

"Ahhhh, baby boy, this is just what mummy needs," she shouted as I entered her body.

"What does mummy need?" I asked teasingly.

"Your mother needs to fornicate. Fuck mummy like a runaway train and don't stop until she's been fertilised," she shouted back at me, demandingly.

I worked my hips quickly back and forth, my cock plunged in and out of her hot, wet hole and she squealed for me to do it harder.

"Oh mummy, I love the feel of your tight wet bunny on my winky as we fornicate, you're such a great fuck," I gasped as my breath quickened with the exertion.

"Oh baby, fornicate with me......Fornicate with your adulterous slut of a mother.....copulate with me.....fuck mummy's cunt and make it dirty," she replied as the moment took over her moral compass.

As I poked her for all I was worth it wasn't long before I recognised the signs of her orgasm approaching. Her cunt muscles tightened and she squealed, "Oh baby, oh baby, don't stop.....please don't stop fornicating with me baby....bang me hard....I'm cumming and it's a big one baby. Keep going until I feel your sperm swimming home."

As she gasped her pleasure, her trembling body relaxed into climax and I could hold on no longer. With a final push, my balls erupted and I filled her full of sperm. A couple of final pumps and I was a spent force.

My cock softened and I pulled it out of her in time to see my juice escape from her still dilated fuck hole. Not wanting to waste it, mum scooped it up with her fingers and put them to her mouth.

With mum still laid on the floor I kissed her lips and told her what a fabulous lover she was. She told me that our sex was getting better and better and this sort of spontaneous intercourse is what she loved doing but seldom got the chance.

She told me how much she loved incest sex and had lost all inhibitions over its immorality. A son ejaculating inside his mother seemed the most natural thing for us both but she'd miss the intense regularity of it after tomorrow.

Looking at my mother laying on the dining room floor with her dress pushed up and a full view of her vagina leaking my sperm, seemed perfectly natural to me.

After we finished fucking we returned to the table and ate our, by now, lukewarm dinner. Over the previous few days, I felt I'd had a lifetime experience of unbridled sex and had loved every second of it. However, although mum had enjoyed me fingering and licking her anus, she'd not hinted that she'd like my penis inside that part of her.

Knowing this was our last night, I had been planning to fuck her arsehole and tonight had to be the night. I knew it was a very personal thing to do but having seen Alan's cock being rammed up her anus, I was confident mum would be ok with it.

As we sat eating, mum suggested we have a naked swim after dinner, "I love the feel of your wet body next to mine," she said. "It's very arousing."

"Sounds perfect, mum," I replied. "I too love the feel of your body next to mine, particularly the way the water makes your nipples harden and press into my skin as we kiss."

I could see mum was already becoming aroused as we spoke, "I just want to be naked with you all the time baby boy, tomorrow night is going to feel so lonely not having you beside me in bed," she said with a note of dismay in her voice.

We finished dinner and with nudity such a natural part of our lives, stripped off and headed for the pool. Mum's bottom looked magnificent as it wiggled across the lawn, I wanted to bend her over and fuck her arsehole there and then.

We jumped into the pool together and her nipples hardened as soon as she hit the water. With the water just above waist height, we embraced in a long kiss. Tongues dancing in each others' mouths, we were quickly aroused.

My cock was hard against mum's leg and I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest. I gently massaged her bottom cheeks as we kissed, before moving my mouth to her nipples. She gasped as I sucked hard on them, pulling my head into her chest.

Cooing with pleasure, mum took my cock in her hand and began wanking me. I loved the feeling of her experienced hand on my penis and immediately thought of her doing the same to other men as her knickers headed south and her legs opened in anticipation of them illicitly entering the sacred temple of vagina.

"God baby boy, your winky is as solid as a rock, are you thinking of anything naughty?" she purred into my ear.

"Yes mum, I'm thinking of how many other men's cocks you've had in your hand and wanked before guiding them into your bunny," I replied excitedly.

She delighted in telling me that before me, she'd handled eight that had made their way into her bunny and a few others that hadn't.

"How many winkies have been in your bottom?" I asked even though I'd heard her telling Alan he was the first.

"Baby boy!" she exclaimed. "That's a bit personal isn't it?"

"I know mum but we don't seem to have any taboo subjects so I thought it would be ok to ask," I replied.

"It's fine baby, no secrets between us. Alan's is the only winky to have been in my bottom."

"Did you like it mum?" I probed knowing I'd watched and she'd loved it but hearing her say it would be a big turn on.

Mum continued, "It hurt at first but once I was used to the feeling I was getting the most amazing sensations from nerves I didn't know I had. It was a wonderful experience though."

I saved the bit about watching them, for another day but delighted in asking, "Did he cum in your bottom?"

"Oh yes baby, he did cum. I felt the warmth of his seed inside, it seemed to go for miles."

"Did you cum, mum. Did you cum while he pumped into your anus?" I asked seductively.

Mum's hand was now wanking me faster as her arousal increased. "Put your finger in my anus baby and I'll tell you," came her whispered reply.

Using the pool water as lubricant, I slipped my digit past her sphincter and into her tube.

Mum gasped, "Oh yes baby, yes, yes, yes, I did cum. He fingered my special place as his winky stimulated my anal glands. I thought I was going to explode with lust."

Mum's breathing was now giving her away, her excitement was brewing and her lust showed in her words. While she continued to wank me and I deliberately starved her of any stimulation but words, I asked the sixty four thousand dollar question, "Would you like me to fuck your bottom, mum?"

Her face lit up at the suggestion and she squealed like a schoolgirl, "Oh yes, baby boy, I thought you'd never ask. Fuck my bottom and do it now, mummy's bursting with the need for anal sex baby."

I kissed her on the lips and guided her to the edge of the pool before entering her, "Not here baby, on the lawn. Mummy wants to be fucked like a dog on all fours!" she exclaimed.

Taking my hand in hers, she led the way up the pool steps and onto the lawn. We kissed briefly and she dropped to her knees, giving my cock a quick suck before getting on all fours.

Her legs were splayed and her bottom was in the air revealing her cunt as well as the puckered hole above it.

Before I fucked that hole I knew I had to tongue it. Getting onto my knees, I parted her bottom cheeks as wide as I could and buried my face between the fleshy globes. She wriggled backwards in delight as my tongue explored her sphincter, bringing her hands to her cheeks and pulling them further apart, "Lick my anus baby, get it wet and then fuck it with that lovely hard winky."

I coated the tight hole with my saliva, savouring the puckered skin pulled tightly around her hole.

Lick my hole, Mikey, taste me darling," mum commanded in a forceful tone.

I pulled open her arsehole and pushed my tongue in as far as it would go. She was whimpering with pleasure as I worked my tongue around her sphincter when, without warning, she cried out, "Oh Mikey darling, I need this," before releasing a stream of piss from her cunt. I was quick to move beneath her to catch the flow over my face.

"God almighty, mum. That was a bonus." I cried out, lapping my tongue around her vagina to taste her fresh urine.

"Drink me baby, taste your mother's pee, it's all for you Mikey," mum groaned encouragingly.

As the flow stopped, I savoured the last few drops dribbling from her urethra and licked my lips before manoeuvring my cock towards her arsehole. Stopping on the way for extra lubricant I slid my penis into her sopping vagina, pumped in and out a few times and then made my move to her anus.

Mum posed like a dog on the grass as she visibly pumped the muscles of her sphincter, inviting my glans to explore it. Gently, I brought my throbbing tip to my mother's arsehole, wiping the mixture of cunt juice, saliva and pre cum around the puckered dark skin.

Mum groaned impatiently, wiggled her bottom backwards and I was in. My glans had entered her anus and she squealed in pain as it slid towards her rectum with my erect shaft following it.

"Ooooh Mikey." she gasped. "That hurt mummy but now it feels just so wonderful."

My mother was setting the pace of our anal sex by rocking back and forth on an my member, gasping with both the in and out stroke.

"Put a finger in my bunny darling and then fuck both holes hard and fast," she ordered.

Her regular fuck hole was so wet I had no problem sliding two fingers into it. I took over the rhythm of fucking her anus, plunging my throbbing cock in until my pubic bone met her arse cheeks, while finger fucking her cunt hole as fast as my muscles would allow.

Mum's body was gyrating in ecstasy and she reached for her clitoris to enhance her pleasure. "Milk me Mikey, squeeze my teats and milk your mother," she squealed, forcing me to change my position so I could reach all the required parts of her body.

I pinched her nipples and squeezed the teats as if I was milking her. "Harder baby, mummy wants you to hurt her."

I squeezed as hard as I dared as she bucked and writhed to the rhythm of my fingers in her vagina and my cock in her anus.

Mum's diatribe of encouragement new now bounds as she demanded, "Oh baby, mummy's in uncharted waters, this sex is off the scale Mikey........Fuck my anus like you're a randy dog and I'm a bitch on heat.....Fuck it, fuck it baby, cum in mummy's anus, fill mummy's rectum with sperm, do it baby, do it."

Mum's demands were about to tip me over the edge and it wasn't long before I did just as she asked. My sap was rising, my balls were tingling and my cock was jerking.

I came like a steam train, flooding mum's rectum with sperm for the first time. She wasn't far behind me, rubbing her clitty and groaning urgently as my cock lay dormant in her arsehole but my fingers were pummelling her baby making hole.

Commentating on her orgasm, mum shouted, "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming, mummy can't control it baby, ahhhh, keep going baby, I'm cumming."

Mum laid on the grass as she savoured her orgasm, her legs apart as she pumped my cum from her sphincter and down the crack of her bottom.

"God almighty baby, I've had some good sex in my time but that was mind blowing. Did you like it baby boy, did mummy's bottom feel nice inside against your winky?" she asked.

"I loved it mum," I replied. "I've wanted to fuck your bottom since I first saw your hole while massaging suntan oil into you a few weeks ago."

She jokingly told me I was a naughty boy and that sons shouldn't look at their mothers in a sexual way but in my case she'd make an exception, confiding her thoughts, "I did wonder what you could see when you were innocently oiling me. It was quite erotic."

I couldn't help but confess my thoughts too, "I did wonder if you were getting excited by it, mum. There were times when I could see sex mucus oozing onto your slit."

Mum finished the conversation with, "It's a shame you didn't just lick it from me and make me cum, baby. We'll just have to make up for it, won't we."

It was now getting dark and chilly and as mum got up, I ogled her hard nipples silhouetted against the sky. I got to my feet and lovingly gave each a lingering kiss.

"Come in and wash me baby and then take me to bed and love me as if it's your last day on earth," she purred.

Still naked, we went upstairs to the bathroom and ran a bath. Mum said she needed to pee first but I asked her to wait until we were in the bath. She gave me a mischievous look and said, "Is there no end to my son's deviance?"

We got into the water and faced each other to kiss. Mum's kisses tasted good and we caressed each other's wet skin while our tongues mingled together. Eventually mum broke away from the kiss and stood up, saying, "I need to wee, baby."

I motioned her forward and sat up to bring my face to her vagina. My mouth was millimetres from her slit as she let go and her piss flowed over my face, dribbling down my chin and onto my chest. The taste and smell of her urine was just sublime and I wished it would keep going.

When she'd finished, I grabbed her bottom cheeks and pulled her closer, pressing my tongue into her vagina to lick the last few drops from the tiny hole inside.

She wriggled as I lapped at her cunt, whispering, "Was that nice Mikey?"

"It was fantastic Cathy," I replied. "Everything about your bunny drives me crazy, did you like doing it?"

She said she loved to pleasure me and if that meant with her urine then she was happy to indulge me. With that, she turned her back and, handing me a flannel, bent over and asked me to wash her bottom.