1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gladly did as she asked and she wiggled her cheeks as I poked the flannel into her anus and cleaned the residue of my sperm from it and her bottom crack.

"Wash my bunny too, baby," she demanded. Again, I gladly did as she asked, opening her vaginal petals and soaping inside, rubbing the flannel over her clitoris and making her squeal with delight.

Seeing my mother bent over in front of me, legs akimbo and showing off her private parts was exciting me more than I could ever have imagined. Mum was reciprocating by soaping my hard cock and rubbing it to within an inch of its life. What a fantastic situation to be in, I thought. I was in incest sexual heaven.

"Take me to bed Mikey," mum said as we finished washing each other. "Mummy wants to feel your love all over her body, inside and out." We dried each other, kissed and went to mum's bedroom, naked.

To be continued...