1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 15-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "And it's missing you too mum."

She pulled out my chair and stood astride me, opening her gown and letting her pert titties hang loose. She put the left one in her hand and squeezed it, pushing the already hard nipple into my mouth.

I put my hands under her gown and felt her panties. As I put my hand down the back of the cotton covering, mum said, apologetically, "Sorry baby, mummy's on her period but take her to your bed to play baby boy," and with that she led me by the hand to my room.

We laid side by side kissing and caressing, her fingers on my flesh, mine through her silky gown. Mum whispered in my ear, "We can't fuck and you can't lick me but I'm sure we can find some other naughty games to play. Mummy really needs to cum with you this morning."

As we kissed I undid the sash from mum's gown and released her tits, immediately taking them in my hands and kneading the erogenous flesh. My mouth soon found her nipples and sucked then in turn, hard enough to make mum gasp. "Ohhh, that's what mummy needs baby, let's masturbate like we did last week," she whispered seductively.

Mum's hand was already in her panties and I asked, "What are you doing with your fingers mum?"

"I'm fingering myself baby," came her reply between the gasps.

Mum was becoming more aroused and I continued my questions, "Fingering what, mum, what are your fingers touching?"

"Oh baby boy, you're teasing mummy and she loves it. Mummy's fingering her bunny baby."

"Which bits mum?" I replied.

"Keep teasing baby, I love it, I'm touching my pink bits."

"Finger fuck yourself mum, imagine it's an erect penis in your hole," I continued.

"Oh baby, mummy's so horny but her hole is blocked up today," she replied in a frustrated tone as she continued to rub her finger along her slit.

"Imagine it's my winky rubbing along your slit then mum," I whispered before returning my mouth to her nipple.

She reached for my cock and started to wank me slowly, she was in no hurry to cum and neither was I.

"Mummy's having all sorts of naughty thoughts about this winky," she sighed.

"Me too mum," I replied.

"What are you thinking about Mikey?" she asked, putting her fingers to my nose and suggesting I sniff them. They smelled divine and I pushed them into my mouth to savour any taste of her cunt that I could get.

"I'm imagining my pre-cum dribbling into your furry furrow as I slide it along that wet pink slit. I'm teasing your clitty as I rub the length of your sex gash."

"Oh god baby, mummy wants you so much but she hasn't got a furry furrow today."

"Now who's teasing mum?" I said, my arousal reaching new heights.

"Touch it through my panties, baby, it's burning for you," she gasped.

As mum pulled her hand out of her knickers, my finger traced the line of her slit. Up and down it wandered stopping at the top to tease her bud and then moving down again as she started to wriggle.

"God almighty baby, what are you doing to me. I need you baby, I need you so badly," she panted.

"What do you need mum, what do you want me to do?" I replied teasingly as I continued to rub her.

"I need you inside me baby but we can't, just rub your winky against my slit. For god's sake I'm desperate for it."

Releasing my cock for a moment, mum's hands went to her panties and swiftly pulled them off. As I moved to massage my glans against her slit, I gasped at the sight of her completely hairless vagina. The narrow slot looked almost pre-pubescent, what a magnificent sight I thought.

Mum thrust her pelvis upwards and whispered, "Bring your winky to it baby, mummy's bunny is just for you today."

Despite the distraction of a tampon string, the sight of her narrow gash was too good to tease with just my cock, I had to eat it, period or not.

As I pressed my face to her slit mum protested, "No baby, you can't lick me while I'm on, you can't."

By now I was past caring, her cunt smelled divine and I had to taste it regardless of her protest. As my tongue found her love bud, mum's protest soon subsided. "Ooh baby, you're such a naughty boy. I told you not to and now I can't stop you."

I sucked on mum's clitty, making her wriggle and shout out, "Taste it baby boy, taste your own mother's cunt......Mummy needs sex with her son baby.....eat my vagina, eat it, be greedy with it."

My hands were on her tits pinching hard on her nipples as my tongue did it's things below. Mum purred as I pleasured her, taking her to the edge of hedonistic pleasure, "Ahhhh, oooooh, I'm cumming baby, mummy's cumming, cumming just for you baby."

As her orgasm took hold, I felt mum's hand dive to her cunt and pulling out her tampon she squealed, "Fuck me Mikey, I've got to be fucked, ram mummy full of your fuck tool."

I got to my knees and put my erect penis agaist her slit, asking "Where do you want my winky mummy?"

She replied urgently, "Do it now baby, I need it now, put it into my dirty cunt baby, make a mess in me."

I teased her clitoris with my glans before gently easing my cock between mum's vaginal lips, immediately entering her hole. I didn't know whether the wetness of her womb was sex mucus or her period, and I didn't care. It felt fantastic to be back inside her as she squealed, "Deep baby, go deep, fuck my hole hard, cum quickly baby.......mummy needs to be filled with sperm, her son's sperm."

My arousal was complete and I rammed my penis in and out of mum's vagina like my life depended on it. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my back shrieking, "Oh this is so good baby, fuck your mother, she's never fucked on her period before..... Give mummy what she needs baby boy.....Cum baby, love me, squirt me full of my son's incestuous love."

This was certainly not going to be a long session as I felt mum's cunt muscles tighten as she squealed, "Fornicate with your mummy baby, fuck my hole harder, copulate with me.......Screw my cunt hole as deep as you can go.....Mummy's cumming again, poke me while I cum baby."

I couldn't hold back any longer and in one spasm I let go of my load just as mum gasped in ecstasy, climaxing hard as my balls drained their contents into her womb. Her body writhed as she came and I revelled in the gasps she let out as I pushed deep inside her.

I continued to pump my penis into mum until her orgasm subsided, I had nothing left to give but she'd certainly enjoyed what she'd had.

As I slid my cock from her vagina, mum grabbed her panties and pulled them back on to catch the discoloured juice dribbling out of her hole.

She embraced me and after a kiss said, "That was just heavenly baby. I've never had sex on my period before, I just couldn't help myself. Did my bunny taste alright?"

Reassuringly I replied, "You tasted delicious, mum. I just can't get enough of licking your private parts, I want you all the time."

Pulling me closer she replied, "And I want you all the time too darling. I've been counting down the hours until I could take you to bed for a wanking session but I didn't imagine it being this good."

After a few minutes of kissing, mum went to the bathroom and came back naked and with a wet flannel. She gently washed my cock with it before pushing it between her lips.

As it started to harden she took it deep into her mouth and sucked hard on the shaft. In a few seconds it was rock solid and mum released her grip on it, turning round on her knees. She straddled me, pushing her bottom towards my face. I could see she'd washed her cunt and put in a fresh tampon. I was very tempted to pull on the string and replace it with my penis but I knew what mum wanted.

She wiggled her arse in my face and said, "Take whatever you want baby boy, your mummy is all yours this morning."

I felt mum's tongue on my glans again and brought my hands to the fleshy globes of her bottom. Parting the cheeks to reveal her tight sphincter I heard her groan, "Smell me baby boy, sniff mummy's bottom hole, tell me if it smells hungry."

I licked my thumb and massaged it around her anus causing her to gyrate and grind it onto my probing digit. Bringing my nose to the puckered skin, I inhaled deeply and gasped my approval, "You smell good enough to eat mum."

"Well eat me then baby, tongue mummy's anus, stimulate the forbidden glands," she replied in an urgent tone.

Without hesitation, I pushed my tongue onto mum's anus and licked around the tightly closed hole. She squirmed as I teased the sensitive skin before forcing my tongue against her opening.

"Oh baby, go deeper darling, lick inside mummy's arsehole," she whispered seductively. I did just as she asked making her groan deeply as I simultaneously flicked her clitty with my thumb.

Through her uncontrollable groaning, mum gasped, "Fuck my bottom baby boy, mummy needs your meat in her anus."

Releasing her hole from my tongue, she lowered her arse to my erect cock, pushing her sphincter against it. "Fuck it baby, fuck it, make mummy scream," she squealed as I probed the tightness.

Licking my fingers, I rubbed saliva on my glans mixing it with the pre cum oozing from it. With a push forward, I entered my mother's anus making her scream with the momentary pain of my cock's head forcing open the hole. She was quickly into a rhythm, rocking back and forth onto my shaft as it probed her rectum.

Each stroke produced a squeal as my hard cock stretched mum's anus, stimulating each and every nerve as it penetrated deeply.

"Oooh Mikey, be rude with your mother, fuck her up the arse baby......Fill my rectum with spunk darling," she shrieked uncontrollably.

"Oh mum, you filthy bitch, I'm in sex heaven again with you," I panted back at her. "Fornicating with all your holes is a dream come true."

With that, I felt my cock twitch and I unleashed my load into her rectum. Mum delighted in the feeling, "My god baby, anal sex with you is wonderful. I can feel your juice warming my insides."

My cock made a plopping sound as I pulled it back out of mum's anus. I watched as her tight sphincter returned to its closed position as though nothing had happened.

As we lay there on my bed with me gently suckling mum's nipples, she pushed her hand to her cunt and started to play with it. There was no stopping my oversexed mother that morning.

"Would you like me to help with that, mum?" I ventured suggestively.

"Usually I would baby but this time I want to make myself cum while you hold me close and suckle on my bosoms," came her reply.

I continued my suckling and listened intently as mum rubbed at her bald vagina. Her breathing note gave away her arousal as she plundered the sex bud I knew so well.

"Suck harder on my nipples baby, mummy's so turned on.....If I'm not careful I'll lose myself in a sex fantasy," she teased.

"That sounds fantastic mum," I replied excitedly.

"Tell mummy what to fantasise about then," she gasped back at me.

"Anything you want mum, just make sure you don't keep it to yourself," I said before returning to her nipple.

Mum was writhing in the pleasure of her fantasy and my cock was hardening in response, I took it in hand and as I rubbed it soon stood to attention.

I listened to her groaning as she writhed, then suddenly, she cried out, "Watch his anchor baby, get up close and watch it sliding into mummy's bunny......He's fucking my hole baby, mummy's lover is fornicating and I want you to see it in action."

I was loving this fantasy and pushed her harder, "Who's fucking you mum?"

"My lover Alan is doing me, baby. On this bed," she gasped as I wanked myself in tune with her finger action.

"Who's watching you fornicate, Mum, tell me?"

"You're watching your mother baby, you're in that chair watching us and wanking yourself."

Before I could reply, mum continued, "Come over baby, he's doing me doggy, lay under mummy and watch his member thrust into my married sex hole."

"God almighty mum, this is the best fantasy, please don't cum yet," I cried out as I slowed down my wanking to avoid cumming too early.

"Lick my swinging tits baby while you lay under me, listen to him thrusting into your own cheating mother's vagina......He's doing me bareback baby, we're making a baby."

"I can smell your fornication mum, I want to taste it too," I said, losing control of my inhibitions.

"Taste us baby, lick my clitty, let his winky rub over your head as we fuck. Watch it disappear into your mother's vagina.

"Oh mum, this fantasy is making me so horny, I want to share your marital bed while you cheat with your lover."

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhh baby, mummy's cumming, she's cumming with her lover inside her, oh baby boy, he's squirting too, he's fertilising your mother.....watch him jerk in me."

It was my turn and as mum uttered her diatribe of lewdness, I was about to cum too, "I'm going to cum mum," I shouted as my sap began to rise.

"Cum baby, tell mummy what you're thinking about," she shrieked back.

"I'm thinking about being in bed with you and your lover, both of us licking and fucking you senseless," came my breathless reply as I took aim and squirted my seeds onto her menstruating cunt.

As I squeezed my juice over her shaved pubis, mum rubbed it over her clitty, losing herself in the fantasy as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. "Alan's cumming inside me, he's making me pregnant, lick my juice from his winky baby, mummy needs to see her lover in her son's mouth. Lick it baby boy, taste our fornication."

Her orgasm seemed to last for ages as she continued to shout her breathless instructions, "Mummy's full of her lover's sperm baby boy, clean mummy up darling, share the love we've just made together baby."

Listening to mum's unfiltered utterings whilst she writhed on the bed rubbing my sperm over her shaved cunt as she orgasmed, was very arousing. I'd never before had any thoughts about touching another man's penis and, despite being certain of my heterosexuality, there was something erotic about mum's suggestion, albeit said in fantasy.

It took a while for us to come down from the sexual high we'd just experienced and, as we lay together naked, my mind was swimming more than usual. Did I really want a threesome with her and her lover? Did she really want me to taste her vagina on him or clean up his cum from her sex? Did she really want to be pregnant by him, or me for that matter?

As mum kissed me, she whispered sweetly in my ear, "I know we get lost in the naughtiness of our sex, Mikey, but mummy really loves you darling.

I love the intimacy and the closeness of our love making Mikey, and I love the sensuality of our relationship. I'm deeply in love with you as a lover as well as a son."

Mum's words were music to my ears as her feelings matched mine, "And I'm in love with you too, Cathy. I love you as my mother but also as a lover even though I know we can never live in that way."

Kissing deeply again, we lay together quietly in a contented, naked embrace.

We must have dropped off to sleep after the mental and physical exhaustion of our fantasy session. The next thing I knew mum was waking and shaking my arm to do the same.

"Time to get moving baby, I've got to leave for your sister in ten minutes and we need to clean up. We look like we've been having sex together!"

I kissed mum briefly and scurried off to the bathroom. Mum got in the shower and emerged as my sister arrived home, oblivious to the incestuous copulation that had gone on in her absence.

Part 19

With dad working a more normal pattern, for the time being, and my sister and I back on the full-time education treadmill, it was difficult for mum and I to indulge in sex together.

I had a few study periods at home and we grabbed every opportunity we could for love making at these times.

Mum was still taking fairly regular lunchtime phone calls with Alan, who would call her from his office. They would mutually masturbate and I loved it when she told me about it. I did get a couple of opportunities to fuck with her while she was on the phone to him, although he didn't know what she was up to.

One afternoon, I came home while mum and Alan were on the phone. As she was alone, her bedroom door was open and I laid beside her on the bed.

She was naked except for a pair of cotton panties which were pulled aside while she fingered her slit. Although she was on her period, I watched in awe as she did so, momentarily pulling her fingers to my mouth to taste her sex.

Mum motioned for me to get undressed, I did so without hesitation and began rubbing myself as I listened to her conversation and watched her play with herself.

We didn't fuck but just enjoyed our mutual masturbation, mum indulging herself in her salacious conversation with her lover, and me enjoying her side of it while I watched her fingers bring her to orgasm.

After the call ended, mum reminded me of her desire for me to lick her clitty while her lover fucked her. This was the icing on the cake and the thought that had me spurting my cum over her titties, within seconds.

As I watched mum lift her breasts to lick my seeds from her nipples, I was about to ask how much of what she'd said was fantasy and how much was desire when she beat me to it, "Did our masturbation turn you on baby?"

I sat up and contemplated my answer as I gazed over her fabulous body, clad only in a pair of skimpy panties, pulled aside from her pussy. Her shaved vagina was more arousing than ever as I lowered my face to kiss it briefly. The aroma of her slit drove me to lick it and as I traced my tongue over her wetness, she asked the question again, "Did it turn you on baby, tell me darling?"

Raising my head to make eye contact I answered, "It was amazingly erotic mum but I would like to know if it was all fantasy or whether it was a desire."

She paused for a second before turning it back to me, "Which would you prefer baby?"

As I didn't want to bat the subject back and forth avoiding an answer, I took a chance and waded in. "Well mum, as you know I've watched you and Alan having sex and been very aroused by it.

I've also lived out your previous experiences and been very aroused by them.

And having experienced what a sexually charged, sexy woman you can be, especially when aroused, the idea of a threesome is even more arousing."

Mum smiled approvingly and brought her head up to kiss me, laughingly saying, "What a naughty boy I've made. A son who enjoys sex with his own mother, pleasures her beyond belief and then wants to share her with a lover. You really are a wicked boy, Mikey."

Mum wriggled down the bed a little and put her hand on my cock, asking "So baby, do you just like the idea of a threesome or is it something you really want to do?"

The thought of it was making my cock react and mum playfully commented, "I think your winky's answered for you baby."

I was becoming aroused again and softly kissed mum's neck and face as my cock hardened in her hand. Whispering in her ear, I asked "So mum, would you like a threesome?"

Mum was reacting to my lips on her skin, her breathing note betraying her arousal. "It's such a naughty thought baby but I don't think it could ever happen, this is our secret."

Rubbing my cock with one hand, her other slipped her panties to her knees before returning to seek out the magic button.

I wanted to know more of her thoughts, saying, "I know it's our secret mum but your affair with Alan is also a secret. What do you think he'd say if you suggested it?"

"Oh baby, I don't know but right now it's what I want more than anything," she replied breathlessly. "I want to see you wank yourself to the sight of your mother having sex and I want to see my lover do the same while I have sex with my son."

By now, my cock was fully erect and mum released her grip, pulling her panties back up and climbing astride me, letting it press against her cotton clad pubis. She rubbed herself against it as, instinctively, my hands reached for her heaving breasts.