1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 15-19

Story Info
Opportunity, fetish and fantasy development.
12.2k words
4.72
17.6k
21

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 15

Back in the bedroom, mum went to her panty drawer and put on a pair of black silky knickers with a lacey frill around the top. I looked at her inquisitively as she winked and said, "Your mother needs her virtue protecting. It isn't appropriate for a son to see his mother's vagina. Mine will remain covered while you deliver me to the point where I have no choice but to take off my panties."

"Ooh mum, that sounds delightful," I replied, reaching for the body cream.

I turned mum onto her front and massaged her just as I had done previously. Even the sight of her black panties was tantalising and I imagined sniffing them later on when they'd be coated in her vaginal love cream.

She purred like a kitten as I kneaded her muscles and caressed her skin. My fingers teased her inner thighs and she wriggled as I traced her panty line without venturing under it. "Oh baby, this is wonderfully sensual, it's so erotic I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my knickers on indefinitely. Mummy's at risk of losing her virtue tonight," she whispered teasingly.

I finished her back and turned Mum over. My god, I thought, she looked so fantastic and it was as much as I could do not to pull off her panties and plunge my manhood deep inside her body.

Keeping my composure, I massaged her legs and feet, moving as high as I could without venturing beneath the silk of her panties. Parting her legs slightly to access her inner thighs I would see the silk covering mum's vagina was wet. I brushed my thumb over it, prompting her to whisper, "Sorry darling, your naughty mummy's vagina is leaking a little, I think I may have wet my panties." I so wanted to taste her leaking fluids but knew it had to wait until later.

As I massaged mum's top half, starting at her panty line, she groaned with pleasure, just as I remember her doing the first time I did this and she orgasmed in front of me.

Making my way up to her breasts I massaged her aureoles but kept clear of her nipples which were already hardening. I loved teasing my mother and working her into a state of sexual torment.

My concentration moved to mum's shoulders and I pushed her legs together and put my knees either side of her hips. Crouching over her, I massaged deep into her tissue and she gasped at my touch over one of her most erogenous zones. Purposely, I let my erect penis touch the front of her panties, my pre-cum adding to their wetness.

'Oh no, my son's got an erection!" she exclaimed. "Mummy's glad she has panties on protecting her vagina."

Extending my reach, I worked my hands onto mum's nipples, gently caressing at first and moving to the pinching movement I knew she loved. This evening was no exception as she gasped and squirmed at my touch.

Sensing mum was seriously aroused, I kept my position but moved my hands lower to tease along her panty line. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me forward to kiss her. Our mouths came together and as we kissed passionately, I felt mum's hand on my erect penis. She rubbed it across the front of her panties, groaning with pleasure as my glans traced the line of her wet slit.

I was loving the feel of mum's hand on my cock as we kissed. I was loving the silky panties soaking up my pre-cum and the thought that a few microns of material was all that separated her sex hole from my penis.

We kissed passionately for a few minutes before mum broke away and kissed my neck, whispering in my ear, "I love you so much Mikey. Not just as a mother loves her son but as a wife loves her husband."

This was exciting to hear and I kissed her again before replying, "And I love you in the same way, Cathy. I just wish I could share your bed every night, our closeness is intoxicating."

Mum continued to rub my erection over the front of her panties as I kissed her neck, making her gasp with abandon.

Then, taking me by surprise, mum deftly slid her panties aside, allowing my cock to come into contact with her juicy slit. She rubbed it against her wetness a few times and then settled its tip against her clitoris. Holding it in position, she gently gyrated her hips against the swollen love button. "Oh dear, Mikey. I think your mother's losing her virtue," she groaned as wave after wave of sexual pleasure consumed her.

If I'd let myself go, I'd have cum there and then, but this teasing game was too good to interrupt. "Smell me baby," mum gasped. "Smell my womb." I moved to slip her panties off but she held them up saying, "Smell me through them baby."

I gladly moved back and lowered my face to her panty clad vagina. Her labia was pushed against the silk as my nose inhaled the intoxicating aroma of her opening.

"How does it smell baby?" she asked. "Just before mummy's period, her vaginal aroma is different and it turns mummy on to smell it on her fingers."

"It smells better than ever mum," I replied savouring the aroma of a woman desperate for sex.

"Taste me baby, lick my panties and imagine your tongue tasting your mother's insides," she commanded, as her breathing note increased.

My mind was swimming in the surreal moment. Here was I, on my parents' bed, with my near naked mother in a high state of sexual arousal, encouraging me to smell her most intimate of places. Although I'd been fucking her regularly over the past few days, her words were confirming the reality of our incest, a reality I was delighted to be experiencing.

I pressed my tongue to mum's wet panties and tasted the sweetness of the juice oozing into them. Her vagina tasted better than ever and I longed to slide her panties aside and eat her sex until she climaxed. "Oh baby, this is so erotic, trace my slit with your tongue, find mummy's clitoris baby. Tease me senseless baby boy."

Mum's instructions had become more exciting than ever and being separated from her magic gash by a layer of silk was some test of willpower. I longed to bury my tongue in her furry furrow, to taste the mucus flowing from her cervix and to pleasure her better than she'd ever had before.

Mum wriggled excitedly as I caressed her vagina through the shiny material. My tongue pushed her panties into her love hole and traced her open slot as I slowly worked up towards her clitty.

She groaned loudly as I eagerly teased her, wondering when she'd give in to willpower and slide out of her knickers. As I probed further, my tongue reached a glorious obstruction; - I had found her clitoris, the sacred bud protruding into her panties and crying out for stimulation.

Its calls were answered as my tongue settled on it, tracing its shape and making mum writhe as her breathing note increased further. As I licked her vigorously, my hands reached up to her breasts and pinched her nipples. She gasped and pushed her fingers onto mine, tightening my grip on her teats. "Oh baby, I'm in sextacy," she groaned as I continued to deliver incestuous pleasure to my mother. "Pinch them darling, hurt mummy's nipples baby boy."

I gripped and twisted her engorged teats as she squealed with pain and pleasure combined. "Harder baby, harder," she begged.

Mum was now writhing uncontrollably as she pulled my head tight to her panties and shouted, "more baby, more, give mummy all you've got.......

......Mummy's going to cum in her panties darling, ahh ahh ahh, baby work my clitty, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I'm cumming, mummy's cumming."

Mum trembled violently as her orgasm raged, she groaned like I'd not heard her do before when she'd cum and her breathing was more of a wild panting. After what seemed an orgasmic eternity, she was able to speak and she released my head from between her legs, saying, "Thank you baby, that was far and away the best cum I've ever had. Come and kiss me baby."

My cock was as hard as ever and I needed to cum too, desperately. I hovered over mum's body with my cock pressing against her panties. As we kissed she reached between us, slid her knickers aside allowing me to enter her. "Fuck me with my panties on baby," she whispered.

As I entered her sacred sex temple, I gasped, "Ooh mum, I love the feeling of your silky panties rubbing my winky as we fuck."

My mind was in overdrive balancing my desire to fuck and my need to cum. Mum was the decider, saying, "Fuck mummy slow and deep baby boy......I'm loving the long strokes and I need a lot of them tonight."

As I pounded in and out, I shouted, "Mum, tell me how naughty this is."

She teased back, "How naughty what is darling?"

"Being fucked bareback by your own son," I hissed.

"I think it's against the law for a son to enter his penis into his mother's vagina."

Sensing I would peak too early, I changed positions, sliding out of mum's juicy love cave, laying on my back and pulling her on top of me. Keeping her panties on, she slipped them aside again and sank onto my erect prong.

We held hands as she rose and fell, impaling her perfect vagina on her own son's manhood. "This is paradise darling," she said as she rode me. "It's immoral and it's illegal but it's irresistible."

I replied in agreement, "I know mum, sex with you is so special and being inside you is the best feeling imaginable."

I was now thrusting up to meet mum's rhythm and she was loving it. "Fuck me deep baby, fuck your slutty mother's cunt, treat me like the adulterous, incestuous bitch I am baby boy," she squealed.

I loved her naughty talk and as we fucked I asked, "How much do you like to fornicate with your son, mummy, how much do you love your own son's erect cock up your fuck hole mummy?"

She let go of my hands and I immediately pushed them to her tits as she pushed her own down her panties, before squealing, "Mummy loves to fornicate with her son baby."

"Just me or do you fornicate with other men, mum?" I asked quizzically.

"Oh baby, what a slut your mother is, she loves to fornicate with other men, being fucked bareback and taking their cum inside," she replied before continuing with "Mummy wants her son to make a baby brother."

Seeing mum's knickers moving as her fingers stimulated her sex bud underneath and hearing her talk was a huge turn on and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. "How could I make a baby brother mummy?", I gasped.

"Oh baby, squirt your sperm inside mummy's vagina and let it fertilise her eggs. Mummy's desperate to be pregnant by her own son."

"Oh mum, I'm cumming, I'm cumming inside you mum, I'm going to make you pregnant mum," I cried out as my sperm shot up her sex tube. She released her hand from her panties and rode me hard, milking every last drop of sperm I had to give.

As she felt my cock soften, mum climbed off, pulled me down the bed and sat astride my face, still with her panties pulled aside. I brought my mouth to her glorious pink hole and drank down the juicy cocktail flowing from it before moving my tongue to her love bud.

Gripping her bottom cheeks as I pulled her beautiful vagina as close as it would get, I chewed and sucked on mum's clitty. "Keep doing that baby, mummy needs to cum again."

And cum again she did, gasping as she wriggled her way to orgasm on my tongue. Her cunt was the wettest I'd experienced so far and I was in paradise with its smell and it's taste.

It was now 11 o'clock and when we'd both come back down to earth, I slid mum's panties down and kissed her vagina, admitting that I was now addicted to it.

"I'm pleased to hear that baby boy, I'm addicted to this too," mum said, rubbing my cock.

We snuggled our naked bodies together, kissed and I listened to mum's breathing note as she fell asleep.

As I lay there in the darkness, I contemplated the whirlwind of a situation in which I found myself. I replayed the journey over and over in my mind. What had started off as a fanciful titillation, a teenage curiosity perhaps, had turned into a full-blown love affair with a mature woman.

Ordinarily, a situation which might be frowned upon or even admired, but this one was different. This one was risky, this one was against the law, this one was immoral in the extreme -- the ultimate taboo.

I questioned the wisdom of what I was doing, I consulted my moral compass, I reality checked my emotional constitution, I assessed the risks and the consequences of what I was doing. And despite the questions, all roads led to a complete satisfaction with the world in which I was living.

I reconciled in my mind that my mother was a woman with a particularly high sex drive that needed far more satiation than her marriage could deliver. Her on/off affair with her friend's husband was exciting and occasionally satisfying but too irregular to deliver on her needs.

With me, my mother was experiencing the thrill of deep sexual fulfilment and unfettered indulgence in whatever pleasure she chose to experience. She was also able to share in and enjoy my own fetishes, particularly voyeurism, without risk of consequences.

And in conclusion, I satisfied myself in the fact that, although, my mother and I had developed a relationship which went beyond a mother and son's love, we were two consenting people enjoying the intimacy of a loving sexual liaison.

Feeling happy in my thoughts, I drifted off to sleep with my incestuous lover close by my side.

Part 16

It was still dark when I awoke to the feel of mum's tongue on my glans, teasing the tip and encouraging my erection.

"Isn't this a bit naughty, mum?" I teased.

"In an equally teasing tone, mum replied, "Yes it is darling but your mother is very naughty. She's an adulterous slut who loves cock, especially her son's cock. Be rude with me, Mikey."

Mum's talk had me instantly aroused and I was quick to take the control she loved, "Open your legs Cathy, you cock loving slut," I demanded. "I'm going to fuck your adulterous cunt without protection, you filthy bitch."

"Oh my god, Mikey, do it, do me, treat me like a wanton whore," she squealed urgently.

Laying on her side, mum pushed one leg into the air revealing her magnificent slit, before using her fingers to open her hole. "Fuck this hole baby boy, this mother needs her son's cock inside her."

I was quick to manoeuvre myself between her legs, also laying on my side with our bodies forming a T shape. Pushing forward with a sense of urgency, my cock entered my mother's vagina as she gasped, "Deep baby, push it deep."

I was quickly pumping in and out of mum's vagina and the faster I went the more she encouraged me. Then, without warning, she characteristically arched her back and as her pelvic floor gripped my cock, announced "mummy's cumming baby boy, you've screwed your mummy to orgasm you wicked boy."

"I'm cumming too mum, your son's sperm is going to fertilise his mother," I blurted out.

Mum clearly wasn't finished and reaching behind her to grab my arse, she shouted "oh baby mummy's not finished. Keep screwing her married vagina and make her cum again".

I kept going in and out of her hole, despite my cock starting to soften, while she vigorously rubbed her bean. "On darling, oh baby boy, mummy's going to cum again, mummy's going to cum, oh baby tell mummy what a naughty girl she is," she squealed with delight.

"Mummy's a slut, mummy fornicates with other men, mummy drops her knickers whenever she can for sex," I replied in a lusty tone.

The combination of our naughty conversation and the feel of mum's tightening cunt was making my cock stiffen a little. I kept pumping as mum came and feeling confident I could cum again, pulled out my cock, turned her over and entered her from on top. "Oh my god baby, we're fucking again, whatever must you think of your mother?"

My cock was getting harder as I ploughed mum's sex opening and knowing we'd recent cum and would have a while before cumming again, I answered "I think you're an adulterous cock loving bitch mum and I'm going to fuck your married cunt senseless while sucking your married tits."

"Do it baby, just do it" she said as my mouth clamped around her nipple making her scream "milk me baby, feed on mummy's milk, suck me dry."

As we fucked, I bit on each of her nipples in turn wishing they'd squirt milk into my mouth. She loved it and squealed with enjoyment as I screwed her as deep and as hard as I could.

"Oh darling, having you in my bunny is wonderful but I need something in my bottom too," she gasped in a suggestive way. I wasted no time in responding and on the outward stroke, I pulled my penis from her vagina and slid it into her anus. "Ahhhh baby," she said as she winced with pain from the initial entry. "Spunk in mummy's arsehole baby, squirt my rectum full of seeds."

I fucked her anus like a steam engine in a tunnel and mum squealed her approval with every stroke. She was becoming more aroused with every thrust, eventually shouting "I need to finger my bunny baby, my special place needs to be touched. Mummy's aching for it baby".

Changing my angle so mum could finger herself, I continued to fuck her brown hole. By now I could feel my sap rising and told mum I was close to cumming.

Wanting to cum with me, she increased the speed of her finger work before letting herself go with a shriek, "Oh cum in my arsehole baby, I'm cumming with you darling."

Our breathing notes were matching as were our orgasmic gasps as we came in unison. I wasn't sure how much juice I had left to squirt but I gave mum all I had.

It was now light as we lay in a naked post coital embrace before dropping back off to sleep.

Mum woke me with breakfast in bed at eight o'clock. She was dressed in white stockings and a suspended belt and high heeled shoes. Her tits were naked as was her cunt.

"Christ almighty mum," I said in a shocked tone. "You look sexier than ever, what are you up to?"

She looked at me and with a mischievous grin said, "Mummy's still horny baby. We have four hours until your sister gets home and I need a last bit of fun with my sexy son."

"I'm game mum," I said. "What fun have you in mind?"

"I want to wank you baby while you finger me." She picked a pair of white panties from the drawer, saying, "I'm going to wear these today with the stockings and I want your cum in them, rubbing against my bunny all day."

"You are such a promiscuous woman, mum, I love it though, let's do it."

We finished our breakfast and lay back down on the bed side by side. Mum opened her legs and brought my hand to her slit. With her other hand she took hold of my cock and rubbed it to a full erection, keeping her panties close by.

Mum spoke next, "Make mummy's bunny swim baby. I won't last the day unless I can feel our combined love juices pressing against my pink flesh."

"It's going to feel like a strange day knowing I can't lick you and fuck you whenever I want, mum," I replied disappointedly.

"I know baby but this is our secret and it has to stay that way. We will make love but we need to pick our moments," she said reassuringly as she rubbed my shaft up and down. "Now tell mummy something naughty you think she ought to know."

Pausing for thought as I gently teased my fingers through mum's pubis, I thought back to the best bit of wanking fodder from her affair with Alan. The bit that had excited me most, I was going to tell her about the piano stool voyeurism.

In a teasing tone I started with my confession to watching them, "I have a confession to make mum, I've been a bit of a voyeur."

She purred her reply by saying, "I know baby, you already told me you heard Alan and I having sex."

"No mum," I continued, "It's more than that, I watched you too."

Mum sat up and looked at me, stuttering in disbelief, "How, what did you see?!"

I could see she was surprised but aroused at the same time by the way she gripped my cock and pushed her cunt hard onto my wandering fingers. "To hear us in one thing but to watch us is something else baby boy."

"Did I do wrong then?", I asked nervously.