1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 15-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pinched and squeezed her nipples, mum confessed to wanting to fuck us both, "I'm going to have to work out how we can have a threesome baby but first mummy needs something from you."

"What's that mum? I inquired excitedly.

"This baby" she gasped, deftly pulling her panties aside, removing her tampon and pulling my cock to her vaginal opening.

Leaning forward to kiss me, I could feel the warmth and wetness of mum's vagina enveloping my penis. As we kissed, mum made little effort to ride me as she usually did, instead saying, "Oh baby, I love the feel of my son inside my body, the hardness of your flesh against the walls of my bunny is addictive."

This heady mix of emotional love, the sensuality of our touch and the unbridled passion of our sex, was just too amazing for words.

She continued, "Now baby, tell mummy how much you'd like to lay on this bed while I did this with Alan. Would you wank yourself while we fornicated and expressed our love for each other?"

My sexual adventure with my mother was reaching new heights and it was as much as I could do not to cum in her without even moving.

"What I'd really like is sit in that chair rubbing my cock while I watch you seduce each other first. I've got a thing about seeing his hand in your knickers and then you taking them off for him," I said daringly.

"Oh baby boy, you're so kinky but I love it that you are. Your suggestion is making mummy very horny." I was as horny as hell already and, placing my hands on mum's hips, I gently rocked her back and forth on my cock.

"Lean back and let me watch you finger your button, mum," I demanded as she brought her hand to her hairless pussy.

"Thrust your winky into me while I do it then you naughty boy," she groaned as a pleasure wave swept her up.

Watching the top of mum's pink slit as she rode me was a fantastic sight and I thrust hard as I watched her thumb wiggling her clitty, I told her how beautiful it looked.

"Screw me baby boy, screw your mother's shaved bunny.....we're on our own baby and we can copulate to our hearts' content.....make your mother squeal baby."

The sight of mum thumbing her clitty was exciting enough but her facial expressions as she swam in a sea of hedonistic pleasure were something else. The harder I thrusted the harder she ground down onto me, panting line a dog as our incestuous fornication transcended its amorality.

Mum was bucking wildly as we fucked. Even on her period her vagina felt amazing, the skin of her insides wet and warm against my pistoning penis. She was shouting for me to fuck her harder as I forced my pelvis up off the bed, "Oh baby, oh, oh, oh, fuck mummy deeply baby boy, I love you so much and I need to feel your incestuous love deep inside me darling......Fuck me baby, fuck me, fuck your own slut of a mother, fuck me deep with your unsheathed winky."

The excitement of our coupling was reaching a crescendo as I felt mum's pelvic floor tighten around my penis. Her tits were swinging wildly as her orgasm approached and I put my hands on them to stimulate her more. "Oh god, oh god, oh god baby, mummy's cumming, mummy's cumming with her son inside her, mummy's........ahhhh baby, I'm cumming."

With a few more thrusts I too was cumming, the warmth of my sperm delighting her as it squirted into her menstruating vaginal cavity.

"I love you so much mum, I said as she collapsed onto me exhausted. My penis was still plugging her hole and she reached for the box of tissues before climbing off and heading to the bathroom to clean up her menstrual flow.

I lay on my parents' marital bed like the cat who'd got the cream until mum came back in and wiped my cock with a warm flannel. The hairless slit between her legs looked better than ever despite the white string of her tampon giving away the blocked love hole. She wiped my penis clean before kissing the tip and laying back beside me.

Mum pressed her naked body to me and whispered, "God I love our sex baby, even when I'm on my period I love you poking me full of you beautiful manhood."

"Me too mum, I adore you and I think I'm addicted to sex with you," I replied as I settled into the warmth of our nakedness.

As we lay together, my mind was becoming conflicted about the relationship between my mother and me. Part of me wanted her all to myself although I knew it wasn't a realistic situation; and part of me wanted her to have sex with other people and for me to witness it.

And in the cold light of day I was thinking seriously about wanting to take part in mum's extra marital activities. Although she'd mentioned it too, that was in the throes of passionate lovemaking and I wondered how she really felt about the reality of such a proposition.

As my mind was turning over the fantasy vs reality thoughts, my cock began to stir. Mum noticed and asked, "I can feel your winky hardening baby, what are you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing much, mum," I replied quickly.

"Nothing doesn't give you an erection, baby. What naughtiness is on your mind?"

"If you must know, I'm thinking about how much I'd really like to wank myself in this room while watching you and Alan making love on the bed," I answered back continuing, "But I'm not sure what you think now that we're a bit calmer, what do you think mum?"

She looked me in the eye and said, "It's the most erotic idea I've ever heard and I would really love to try it but I don't think we can......I know I said I'd like to organise it but I'm not sure if it's really possible."

Knowing that mum would like to do it if possible, I probed further. "So how do you think you could make it happen mum?" I asked in a serious tone.

She didn't have a firm answer but as she got up from the bed to prepare for my sister's return from school, she left me with a parting shot, "I'll need to think about it Mikey, leave it with me."

To be continued........