1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 22-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum swallowed the lot and as she lay on the bed coming down from her sex high, I uncuffed her and snuggled up for a close embrace.

"That was an amazing teasefest, baby.....I love the way you torment me and make me beg for sex......I wonder whether I'm a nymphomaniac sometimes," mum said as we giggled together.

"I'm pleased you're pleased, Cathy.....I'm experiencing the most amazing sex and I'm learning a lifetime's worth of techniques from you," I replied gratefully.

Both of us being tired, I undressed mum, kissed her and we went to sleep together, naked, sleeping all night.

Part 23

After our customary morning fuck, mum and I abstained from sex for the rest of the day in anticipation of what was to come that evening.

Alan was due at seven and mum had pre-prepared a steak dinner that would be quick to cook. I guessed she didn't want to cut into the time she had with her lover.

My anticipation was palpable and it was as much as I could do to resist invading mum's private parts with my permanent erection. I was hell bent on watching my mother making love with Alan and was confident she would make it happen.

Mum called me to the bathroom about six o'clock and asked me to trim the heart shape she had shaved into her pubis. I happily obliged, resisting the opportunity to finger her to orgasm. I wanted her to be desperate for adulterous sex that night.

After mum had bathed, I showered and we picked out her underwear for the evening. A black lace and silk teddy with quick release poppers. I wondered whose fingers would be releasing them that night. The outfit was accessorised with a matching suspender belt and black stockings, all under a black dress which showed off her ample cleavage.

"You look a million dollars, mum," I complimented. "Alan's going to be hard from the moment he sees you.....just like I am!"

Mum grinned, she knew how desirable she looked, "Thank you Mikey, I'm so pleased you're in with your mother over her affair."

"I'd love to be in your affair, mum," I replied with a cheeky grin.

At seven o'clock, Alan arrived with a bottle of fizz and a bunch of flowers. Mum wasn't shy about greeting him and gave him a kiss full on the lips. He said hello to me too but somewhat sheepishly. I guessed he felt awkward knowing that I knew he was poking my mother behind dad's back.

We all sat in the lounge and Alan opened the champagne, raising a toast to 'a good evening'.

I wondered whether that might include me and not just his extra marital sex with my mother.

We made small talk together for a while before mum got up to cook the steak.

Alan and I were alone and he thanked me for being so understanding about his and mum's relationship.

Bravely I told him, "It's not an issue to me, Alan. Mum gave the game away when I bumped into her coming out of your bedroom, topless."

Alan's face went red as I continued, almost brazenly, "It didn't take much imagination to work out you'd slept together or what you'd been doing when you weren't asleep."

"I won't deny it," Alan admitted. "Anyway, your mother tells me you were quite excited by it."

I answered frankly, "I was at the time, and I still am now."

Alan was staring to relax a bit and his discussion was becoming more open. "Cathy tells me you've got a thing for her dirty knickers, is that right?"

"Yes indeed," I replied. "Mum tells me Paul does the same with Denise's panties?"

Alan's reply was curiously proud, "Yes he does, he seems to love them."

"I love mum's panties too, especially the pink pair she was wearing when I saw her coming out of your room......definitely no imagination needed as to what happened behind the closed door!" I ventured.

I felt I had marked his card and that he knew I'd seen his spunk in mum's knickers.

Either the fizz was going to my head or I was feeling ever more brave, but I had no hesitation in telling Alan how much I love to hear their lovemaking.

I was enjoying the conversation although it was quickly cut short by the sound of mum calling us in for dinner. I winked knowingly at Alan as we got up to leave the room, dropping a throwaway comment, "I know you slept over last night."

We sat down for dinner and Alan poured more wine, it flowed freely throughout the meal and I guessed it was intended as a relaxant. Whatever mum and he had planned, they weren't going to able to keep it a secret that night and I guessed that being a little oiled would ease any tension.

The meal was pleasant and chatter was easy, although there was a detectable air of sexual tension. What was obvious was that mum's foot was rubbing Alan's cock under the table. I imagined his erection leaking pre cum and her pussy dribbling love honey against the gusset of her teddy.

Without a set plan of my own, I didn't know how best to get the most out of the evening. I knew mum had an idea, but she hadn't shared it with me, "Sex shouldn't be mechanical, Mikey, let's just take things as they come," she had told me earlier.

After dinner we took the wine and drank it in the lounge. Mum sat with Alan and I sat in a chair opposite. Mum brought the conversation around to sex, or a less blatant form.

"Alan's going to stay the night, Mikey. Not in the spare though, he's going to sleep in my bed tonight," she said in a matter of fact tone.

Alan said nothing but looked more relaxed about the conversation than he had done earlier with me. The wine was doing its job!

"Do you mind me listening to you making love?" I asked. "After all, it's not a secret anymore and I'd hate you not to be able to enjoy it."

"It doesn't matter whether you listen or not Mikey, I expect you'll hear us anyway."

As more wine was poured, Alan was keen to know how my interest in their infidelity had developed and how I'd become so accepting of it.

He told me he loved my mother and that she loved him but neither had any intention of breaking up their families to be together - they were happy to take opportunities such as these to be together.

I kept quiet about seeing their first sex session at our house -- on the piano stool six feet from where I was sitting. I didn't mention watching them at his house either. I talked of the catalyst on my own terms:

"My interest was sparked by seeing mum coming out of your bedroom, topless," I told him. "But I think you know that already?"

"Yes, I do and I understand how that could have been arousing, carry on though," he replied.

"Are you ok with this chat, mum?" I asked, anxious not to create an awkward atmosphere.

"I'm fine with it darling.....What's happened has happened and if we can all enjoy it then the better it is," she replied nonchalantly.

"Ok, that's good." I said, somewhat relieved that things were going my way, at least verbally.

At Alan's request, I continued, "Mums nipples were hard as she stepped onto the landing and I imagined you sucking them, had you been?"

"I expect so, your mother has beautiful bosoms," he replied glibly. "Is that all you noticed then?"

"No, of course not!" I snapped back. "Her pink knickers made no secret of her pouting mound......I've seen mum in bikinis and panties and even naked, hundreds of times......but I'd never seen her pouting like that before."

By now, I could see Alan's cock was hard in his trousers and mum kept glancing down at it, longingly. I was pleased with the effect my voyeurism was having.

"What do you mean, her mound was pouting?" Alan asked.

"Bulging in her knickers, the front of them was bulging," I said, not knowing whether he didn't understand or just wanted me to say more. "I imagined mum's vagina was engorged from your lovemaking that morning."

Our conversation was arousing all of us - Alan's cock was hard, mine was too and mum was wriggling in her seat with, I imagined, her pussy craving being licked as it leaked into her gusset.

At this point mum interjected in a slightly slurred tone, "I kept those panties on all night, you know how excited I get to make love with them pulled aside."

I wondered how Alan would react to that comment, had she let the cat out of the bag? He said nothing further though.

By this time, mum had moved closer to her lover and was rubbing his leg. Her arousal was obvious by her nipples pressing through her dress like bullets. I'm sure she wanted to fuck and perhaps I was now in the way.

I made my excuses, saying I was off to watch TV and that I hoped they'd enjoy the rest of their evening. I left the room, keeping the door open as I did so.

Not hearing the door close, I gave them a few minutes before sneaking a peek into the room.

The lights had been dimmed and the atmosphere looked seductive. Both were fully clothed and Mum was sitting astride Alan who was kissing her face and neck.

I didn't advertise my presence, I just watched from the doorway albeit they were oblivious as their passion took hold.

After a few minutes I saw mum fumble around Alan's lap and he sat back for a second while she pulled out his cock.

Hearing the poppers of her teddy being released, I could tell my mother was about to take her lover inside her. I was transfixed as I watched her rise up, position his cock below her opening and then sink down onto it.

"Oh my god, Alan darling.....that feels so good," she cooed. "You feel extra hard tonight, has Mikey got you worked up baby?"

"Oh yes, yes yes yes," he murmured. "Is it me or is your bunny extra tight tonight?"

"It's you baby, you're extra excited over my bulging mound and how you made it go like that for Mikey to see," mum teased. "He loved the smell of our sex on those panties."

Mum rocked back and forth gently on her lover's penis with a look of concentration on her face. She groaned as Alan's hands kneaded her tits and his fingers pinched her nipples.

"Oh baby, this is heavenly but I need something else first," she gasped, climbing off his prong and doing up the poppers of her teddy.

As she sat down on the sofa, she seductively asked, "Tease around my teddy and love me with your tongue darling."

Alan took off his trousers and got to his knees in front of the sofa, "Take off you dress," he said to mum.

"No darling, seduce me with it on," she gasped in reply.

I watched as he pushed her dress up just far enough to reach the top of her things and, pushing her legs apart he kissed her stockinged thighs, up and down, slowly and gently.

Mum was groaning with the pleasure of his touch as he worked up towards her teddy. She had eased her dress straps down and pulled her titties out of her teddy. Her nipples were still hard and she pinched them with gusto.

"Oh baby, I'm so wet for you, I feel like such an adulterous tart tonight.....

Push my gusset into my slit, coat in I'm juice baby......

I want Mikey to taste it tomorrow," mum gasped to her lover.

Alan did as she asked and pushed his face to her mound, forcing the cotton gusset against her wetness. Oh how I was looking forward to tasting her vaginal discharge on that. And the sooner the better, and preferably before tomorrow!

I heard Alan release her teddy's poppers and as his head pushed forward to tongue her open cunt, mum's pleasure took over her bodily movements, her head jerked to the side and I think she saw me but didn't acknowledge.

"Oh darling, lick your lover's fanny.....taste me baby....lick inside my womb.....taste the hole where Mikey was conceived and.....

Oh baby, Oh Mikey.....mummy's cumming baby.....Alan's making your mummy cum Mikey.....

Oooooh baby, oooooh," she squealed as her climax took hold.

I guessed my presence had aroused her and she'd shouted my name in the heat of the moment. I ducked out of sight for a while and watched as Alan pulled mum to the edge of the sofa and slipped his cock inside her.

She squealed loudly, making no attempt to disguise their activities, "Fuck me baby, you feel so big tonight.....I'm loving that beautiful anchor.....go deep baby, deep and hard, poke my open bunny senseless."

Mum was gasping with each of Alan's deep thrusts and he was grunting loudly while sucking on her nipples as he led their fornication.

Again, she let her tongue run away with her as she shouted to me, "Watch us fucking Mikey....watch mummy's bunny being plugged with cock, baby....

You've made him extra hard tonight, son."

Alan was obviously very aroused at mum's talk and between thrusts, asked, "Do you wish Mikey were watching us, Cathy?.....Do you think he'd really enjoy seeing his mother fucking another man?"

"I know he would, darling, I know he'd love it, he'd absolutely love it," she said confidently. "Keep poking me with your love, baby, I'm going to cum again.....cum with me darling, fill me up."

Mum was groaning at an ever increasing volume as Alan pumped her to the hilt, before letting out a loud squeal as she came, "Oh Mikey, Mikey darling.....I'm cumming baby.....your dirty mother's cumming on another man's winky.....enjoy us darling boy, ahhhhhh, ahhhhh baby."

Alan was right behind her, shooting seeds of spunk from his unsheathed cock and splashing the load against mum's cervix. His grunting said it all, a very satisfying fuck.

All the while, I'd been subconsciously rubbing my cock inside my pants and it too had shot my seed as they orgasmed. What a fantastic cum, I thought, as I felt the wetness in my pants.

Mum gently pushed him out of her hole before taking what was left of his erection into her mouth to cleanse it of their love cocktail.

I'd just had the floor show to end all floor shows and I was sure mum knew I was watching, while I guessed Alan just thought she was fantasising.

They kissed and mum joked that his sperm was now all over the inside of her dress and it was dry clean only. Keeping a bit back for the teddy treat, she buttoned back her poppers to catch the residue of her lover's cum as it oozed from her sex hole.

Alan gave mum's tits a quick suck before she put them away and that was my cue to go back to my room and the tv.

When Alan was dressed again, she called me back down to join them for a nightcap.

Mum winked at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips as I entered the room.

"How was your evening?" I asked innocently.

"We had a lovely time thank you sweetheart," came mum's knowing reply.

I couldn't resist another question, "Did you make love together or are you saving that for bedtime?"

"Mikey!" Mum said in a feigned tone of shock. "What sort of a question was that?"

"Just interested, that's all mum."

Mum quickly moved the discussion on, "Well don't wonder, let's all enjoy a nightcap before bed."

As we drank a vintage brandy, making non-sexual small talk, I couldn't help but imagine what bedroom delights would be taking place that night.

As our glasses ran down, mum excused herself to get a bottle of 'something estra special' from the kitchen. She called me in to reach it although it was an excuse to talk to me, "You are a naughty boy Mikey, I saw you watching us fucking.....did you cum with us?"

"I couldn't help it, mum," I pleaded with a wry smile. "You're just so sexy to spy on.....and yes, I did cum with you."

"I am glad you watched us though, baby.....It was very arousing," mum confided. "I want you to do the same later on when we're in bed."

"How can I do that?" I asked, confused as to what she had in mind.

"I don't know baby but we're very sexed up tonight.....I think we'll be noisy.....You'll have to walk in on us while I'm calling your name or something."

"Ok mum, just keep mentioning my name out loud and give me an excuse to come in." We had a loose sort of plan and my cock was hard at the prospect.

Mum gave me a deep kiss on the lips before telling me, "Mummy loves risqué sex, baby.....and tonight just might be the night for some extra special fun."

We returned to the lounge with a bottle of almond liquor and mum poured us all large measures in fresh glasses.

By the time our glasses were drained, we were all sounding a little tipsy, a good way to feel relaxed about a taboo form of behaviour I thought.

I kissed mum goodnight and headed for my room.

It wasn't long before I heard the lovers coming upstairs and heading for my parents' bedroom. I loved the way my mother was so blasé about opening her legs for sex with other people on her marital bed.

I was hoping there would be a pissing sketch in the bathroom but was clearly out of luck that night. They stayed in the bedroom and, as I listened from my doorway, I heard mum being sensually undressed by Alan.

Mum had turned out the lights but had lit candles, creating a most seductive scene. The door was left open and I took up my usual vantage point looking into the room, albeit I could only see half of the full length mirror.

It wasn't long before mum had a mouthful of penis, lovingly gobbling on her lover's erection. And whilst I found this arousing, it wasn't as good a view as I wanted.

After a good deal of foreplay, it was time for them to fuck and, whether purposefully or not, I got a full view from mum's chosen position.

Alan was laid on my dad's side of the bed and mum was sat astride him. I could see his hard cock sticking skywards and mum was teasing it with her vagina, waggling it over the labia with her hand.

In the flickering candle light, the scene was most seductive. A married woman, naked, astride her lover on her marital bed. This may be adultery, I thought, it may bring out incestuous desires in me, but it's too arousing to resist.

As mum teased Alan's cock with her cunt, he massaged her nipples, making her purr like a contented cat, "Pull me onto you baby, pull yourself inside me.....let me feel you slowly entering my body."

Alan's hands moved to mum's bottom and, in the mirror, I could see them pulling at her cheeks, forcing her sex hole onto his erect cock.

She let out a gasp as it entered her, "Oh darling, you never fail to excite me when your anchor invades me, rock me baby."

With his hands on her bottom, Alan was controlling the rhythm and mum was loving it, groaning her own pleasure with every stroke of his piston.

I was transfixed, my cock was in my hand and I was rubbing it in orgasmic anticipation. I had become a confirmed voyeur with aspirations to be cuckolded by my own mother. Could I really burst in on them and watch from the bedroom room chair while wanking myself into oblivion, I wondered?

By now mum was panting lustfully, "God baby, I can't believe your wife doesn't want to do this with you.....you're just so good at lovemaking.....you press all the right buttons when we do it."

Alan too was panting as he thrust teasingly upwards bring their pubic bones together, "Rub your naughty button, Cathy," he commanded. "I want to see you squirm while we fuck."

Mum needed no encouragement to touch herself and a hand quickly descended to the top of her slit. As I wanked myself on the landing, I imagined that delightfully engorged bud being released from its hood and teased to climax.

With her fingers on the prize and a full blown erection inside her, mum's excitement grew, "Fuck my bunny baby, like it's our first time....fuck me like you did on the piano stool....I need it Alan darling, I need fucking again and again and again."

"Oh Cathy, fuck me too," Alan urged. "Fuck me like you did that morning Mikey caught you coming out of my bedroom."

This was music to my ears, my favourite sketches coming out in one session. My already turgid member was now throbbing mercilessly as I wanked it for England.

Mum's arousal had taken her over again as she shrieked with pleasure, "Fuck me deep baby, show Mikey how he was conceived.....push your manhood into my baby making hole....show him baby, show him."

In his own state of heightened arousal, Alan upped the pace as mum kept her fingers in tune with their sexual rhythm. "You dirty bitch," he teased.