1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 22-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No baby, no, mummy loves to be fucked in her panties.....he fucked me with them on.....he pulled them aside and poked me senseless," she spluttered as her hand worked overtime in her knickers and her fingers pinched the solid flesh of her nipples. "Ahhhhh, Mikey baby, look at Alan's winky, baby....look at him playing with the beautiful thing that mummy had inside her that morning."

I glanced over at Alan, beating his erection and couldn't help but think how much I enjoyed seeing it enter my mother. And whilst I was sure if my heterosexuality, my admiration of his cock was not an attraction, I just liked what he did with it.

Mum was writhing on the bed as we talked salaciously about what she'd done with her lover that morning, "Fuck me harder, Alan darling," she shouted out to her lover. "Wank yourself while you think about doing it....feel my wet panties against your anchor as you penetrate my love haven.....cum baby, cum thinking about me telling Mikey about it."

I sensed we were all close to the edge as mum's words brought us to the precipice, "Oh Mikey, mummy's been such a naughty girl.....She was full of sperm when you saw her that morning.....she'd spent the night in her friend's bed fucking her husband, baby."

Alan was the first to let go and, in an orgasmic symphony of sexual sounds, mum followed suit and as I was almost there, Alan cried out, "Cum on her panties, Mikey.....shoot your spunk all over her knickers."

This was the straw that broke the camels' back and, still rubbing my cock, I got to my knees and squirted my seed over the front of mum's knickers.

We must have consumed all the oxygen in the room as we gasped for breath after such a mutually hedonistic exertion.

"My god, that was seriously exciting," Alan said first.

"Did that fulfil your fantasy, darling?" Mum asked her lover as she got off the bed to sit on his lap and kiss him.

"It beat my expectations on every level," Alan replied with a tone of satisfaction.

"And what about you, Mikey? How did you like being part of another man's sex fantasy? Mum asked, looking across at my naked form laid on her bed. "Did you enjoy cumming like that?"

"God yes, it was a complete turn on, mum." I replied with a grin like a Cheshire Cat. "I've loved the idea of you two having sex since I first found out.....and now I've watched you doing it, I've realised a lot about what I like."

Mum seemed delighted at the whole experience and as Alan got into the shower, she laid beside me on the bed and whispered, "I'm still horny as hell, baby.....put your hand down my knickers and pleasure me with a quick cum while Alan's in the shower.....Mummy needs it."

How could I refuse such a naughty suggestion, I thought, as my hand dived into her vaginal wetness. I could feel mum's urgency and my fingers were soon on her clitty.

We kissed deeply as I vigorously fingered her love bud and it wasn't long before mum was groaning in anticipation of her climax. She broke away from our kissing and whispered in my ear, "Milk me baby, bite on my nipples....take me to paradise, darling."

With one ear on the sound of the shower, and one on mum's breathing note, I brought my mouth to her nipples - alternating between the two - and sucked as if I were feeding on them, just as she liked. With the combination of my finger between her legs and my oral ministrations, mum was soon giving me a whispered commentary as she held me tight.

"Oooooh, Mikey baby, Ooooh, that's it baby.....Mummy's cumming for you darling, mummy's cumming for her baby boy.....Ahhhhh.......thank you darling, thank you."

As the shower stopped, I took my hand from mum's panties, pulled them down, jumped off the bed and headed back to my room before Alan reappeared.

Back in my own domain, I unravelled mum's wet knickers and brought them to my face. They were soaked with her love mucus and Alan's sperm from their multiple fucking sessions. The smell and taste were intoxicating and I lost myself in their delights as I wanked myself to a spectacular climax.

I lay on my bed, wholly satiated by my climax when my concentration was broken by the sound of Alan's voice, "Bye bye Mikey, have a good day and see you tonight."

As I shouted goodbye, I wondered how I'd be seeing him that evening. Had mum arranged a repeat performance, perhaps?

Mum was in the shower by now and as I lay on my bed pondering what might be arranged for later, I contemplated how I really felt about turning the next stage of fiction into reality. The reality could be performing a full sex act with my mother, either in front of her lover or in a threesome. Not that this had been offered, it was more of a mind exploration.

Whilst mum and I were masturbating in front of Alan, I had thought that if the situation had arisen, I would have fucked her without hesitation. And on that basis, I thought I would join them for sex if events led me that way.

I lay there thinking for a while before heading off to the bathroom for a shower. Before I got up, mum came into the room dressed only in a pair of lacy white panties. She was topless and looked fantastic.

Sitting on the edge of my bed she asked, "Well then, Mikey, did you really enjoy that naughty experience this morning?"

"Bloody hell, mum! Enjoy is a massive understatement, it was off the hedonism scale!" I replied excitedly. "Did Alan enjoy it, he didn't say much?"

"Oh yes, baby, he absolutely loved it. It was what he wanted to do.....He's really turned on by the chat he thinks we had after you caught me at his house," she said with a wry smile.

I looked puzzled, saying, "But we did have a chat about it, I don't know what you mean."

Mum explained, "I know we did, baby, but we also had sex afterwards - that's the bit he doesn't know.....The only things he knows is that you have my dirty knickers with my blessing and that I've told you about our affair, much to your delight."

"Oh, ok mum," I replied. "So, the masturbation bit this morning was his fantasy realised then?"

"Yes baby, and we'd like to do it again if you're game?" mum giggled back. "Alan's coming back tonight and staying over if you're interested in more mutual masturbation?"

"Of course I'm interested, mum!" I exclaimed. "But I'd love to fuck you in front of him too."

Mum was disappointingly non-committal in her reply, "I know you would baby, and I think I might like it too....but it's not something that I can plan.....let's just see how things go, shall we?"

"Ok, mum, let's do that then," I said, knowing that I would grasp the opportunity with both hands if it arose.

Mum got up to leave, reassuringly saying, "I'm glad we've got that straight baby, we have tonight to look forward to but I think we should lay off daytime sex and just be horny as hell for later." She winked at me and left the room.

I spent the day desperate to fuck my mother but only managed a few kisses and a squeeze of her braless tits. She spent the day shopping, changing sheets and preparing dinner for the three of us that evening.

Meanwhile, I spent the day on my French project albeit distracted by what might follow that evening.

To be continued...