1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 22-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what I am, baby. Tell me what a dirty bitch I am for showing our sex to my son.....he loves it baby," she replied excitedly.

"You're a dirty slutwife who drives me wild and gives me naughty dreams to wank over."

Mum halted their intercourse for a moment as she questioned Alan's statement, "What dreams, what have you been wanking about you naughty man?"

"You, Cathy.....I've been wanking about you," he confessed. "Monday night's revelation turned me on so much, it gave me a naughty dream."

Mum was still sitting on his cock motionless as she questioned him further, "Tell me more baby, it's obviously exciting you....your winky is still rock hard inside me."

"I dreamt about what you told Mikey, that's all."

Mum rocked forward impatiently, bringing her titties to her lover's face, "Tell me more, baby....don't tease me....What's making you so hard."

Alan was obviously shy about his fantasy, "It's just about your knickers and his fetish that's all."

Mum resumed her clitty rubbing as she pressed him for more of his wanking fodder, "Fuck me while you tell all, baby....let's cum together on your fantasy."

This was the right trigger and as I stood watching and wanking, as Alan thrust upwards into my mother's womb, he told her more:

"I dreamt that you laid on Mikey's bed and told him what we'd done just before he caught you on the landing," he said, a little nervously.

"More, baby, more," mum squealed impatiently at him as she worked her clitoris.

"You had the same panties on and your hand was in them masturbating while Mikey wanked to your admission," he told her with increasing confidence. "You told him you were woken to me having slid your panties aside and I was tonguing your bunny."

"Oh baby, this is so arousing....no wonder you're so hard....tell me more while we fornicate," mum spluttered as she bounced on his cock.

In his excitement, Alan was now more forthcoming, "You were telling him you rode me with your panties pulled aside and our fucking made us both cum.....

You told him your mound was pouting because it had been fucked three times during the night....

He asked you why your nipples were so hard and you told him I'd only just finished milking them before he caught you."

"This is amazing baby, did we both cum on his bed while I was telling him my secrets?" mum asked.

They were now bucking and writhing on the bed as their arousal increased and mum was in a hurry, I suspected her orgasm was building up.

"Oh baby I'm going to cum soon, tell me if Mikey and me came together on his bed....tell me, quickly baby," mum squealed.

"I'm close too," Alan gasped. "Yes, you came together, you told him to cum with you and squirt his spunk onto your panties."

This was hot stuff and the final straw for me, I had to be a part of it and with my cock in my hand I burst into the bedroom and watched as their fornication reached its climax.

With Alan facing the other way and lost to an all-consuming gnawing of her nipples, mum was first to see me as her senses were overtaken by her orgasm,

"Oh baby boy, mummy's cumming," she yelped, grinding her cunt down onto Alan's cock as his seed jetted deep into her womb. "Mummy's cumming on her lover's winky, baby.....he's cumming inside your mother.....watch us doing it Mikey, watch us baby.....cum with us baby boy."

I couldn't hold my own orgasm any longer and in a fit of excitement, I shot my spunk over the bedroom carpet, exuding a gasp as I did so.

Alan was panting breathlessly as he recovered from his own excitement and the physical exertion of such intense fornication.

Mum kept him inside her as she sat back and took stock of what had just happened. Of course, she'd seen me cum many times, in my hand, in her hand, in her mouth, in her vagina, in her bottom and over her panties, but Alan knew nothing of this. Only in his dream had I cum over my mother's panties, the same pair he had fucked her in.

As I stood there motionless, overcome with events, mum was first to speak....to Alan, "God baby, that was some dream you had.....your arousal was spectacular baby."

"And yours was too, Cathy," he replied, still getting his breath back.

Although I thought I'd gasped loudly as I came, I was now wondering if perhaps he hadn't heard me. Could it be that mum was the only one who knew I was there?

Mum continued, "I wonder why you dreamt Mikey had cum on my panties, Alan darling? Is it something you wanted to happen....I guess it was if it made you cum thinking about it?"

Alan's reply was a little non-committal, "It might have been, I do get turned on by him catching you just after we'd fucked.....while your nipples were still hard....I do wank to the thought of it."

Mum was getting more and more aroused at the conversation and started to rock on his cock, which had softened inside her after he unloaded his balls.

"Mmmm, baby. I think this is exciting you.....I can feel your winky hardening inside me.....

Anyway, would you like me to play with myself while Mikey wanks his juice over my panties.....

Would you like him to watch us making love?"

Before he could speak, mum interjected with a giggle, "No need to answer that, baby, your winky's talking for you."

Alan was clearly ready to fuck again, bring his hands up to milk mum's nipples, making her squeal to be hurt.

Getting back into rhythm, he was keen to further their conversation about me, "Do you mean Mikey spying on us or actually being in the room?"

Mum didn't answer immediately, preferring instead to vigorously ride her lover's cock.

"Come and fuck me doggie baby," she squealed like an excited schoolgirl climbing off her lover and kneeling on the bed with her bottom in the air and her dilated vagina waiting to be filled.

Alan got off the bed, stood on the floor and pulling mum back to the edge of the bed, plunged his erection up her fuck hole.

"Ahhhhh, god baby, you feel huge.....poke me senseless you naughty man, fuck me til I'm sore," she demanded.

With his pubic bone banging against mum's bottom and his balls swinging onto it, it was his turn to talk dirty, "Is that what you want, Mikey to spy on.....me fucking his mother?"

In the ecstasy of their copulation, mum could hold her tongue no longer, "No baby, he's done that already.....watch us from the room.....sit with us and wank himself while we make love in front of him."

As the words left her mouth, Alan grunted, "God, you're a filthy bitch wanting your own son as a cuckold....Wanting to perform a sex act in front of him....Driving him to masturbate in front of us."

"Fuck my dirty cunt in front of him, baby. Let him see you release your seeds into my baby making hole...Show him baby," mum shrieked in reply.

I didn't know whether to burst in on them and announce my arrival, I didn't know whether I'd be invited, I was completely confused.

I was so aroused, it was difficult to ponder the options but all too soon it was too late, Alan had been fucking mum senseless, she had been pushing back to meet his thrusts, squealing loudly in praise of his cock, and now he was cumming, squirting his third load of the night. Mum followed suit in a crescendo of orgasmic satiation.

I'd desperately wanted to cum but hadn't, I was so intent on the scene I was glimpsing, I had lost a grip on my agenda. Never mind, I thought, I have all night to wank myself.

As I stood still watching, mum collapsed onto the bed and Alan joined her saying, "Good god, Cathy, our sex is getting better and better....I only wish I could fuck with you every night."

Mum leaned over to kiss her lover, agreeing with his sentiment, "It really does, Alan darling.....I love the sex we have even if it does make me too naughty at times and leads us astray!"

"Leads us astray, what do you mean?" Alan asked.

"You know what I mean.....you dreaming about me and Mikey in a mutual masturbation scene and you making yourself cum at the thought," mum quipped.

"I do admit I enjoyed the thought, Cathy.....but you sowed the seed.....You share you dirty panties with him and talk about our affair.....And you've make no secret of us sleeping together tonight," Alan replied with a hint of protest.

"Oh baby, I'm not complaining. It just makes me naughtier....

Anyway, I'm tired now and need to sleep."

It was now gone one o'clock and as I was about to head off to bed too, I caught a last glimpse of mum taking something out of her panty drawer and heading to the bathroom. Her naked bottom looked fabulous wiggling through the archway and, as I listened, I heard her pissing.

I was disappointed she hadn't pissed over Alan that night but was in for an extra treat as she walked over to him and rubbed her pussy in his face, "There you are baby, a little tasty treat before bed."

Alan cleaned mum's piss flaps before she put on a pair of pink panties, blew the candles out and kissed her lover goodnight.

I headed for my own bed in a sense of bewilderment. I had been confident they would invite me to watch their coupling but now thought it might be just a fantasy. Sure, I'd come into the doorway, while they were fucking, and cum on the carpet, but only mum knew.

Disappointed, I took a pair of mum's dirty panties from under my bed and wanked myself to sleep.

I was woken about six o'clock by the sound of wailing coming from mum's bedroom. Not a distressed sound but a sound of enjoyment.

I rushed out of bed, grabbed my shorts and ran to my usual vantage point.

Mum was on her back on the bed, legs wide apart, and Alan was poised over her. In the dim morning light, I could see the silhouette of his penis - long, fat and hard - pointing towards her vagina.

Mum was pinned down and wailing for Alan to push his member inside her. He was obviously teasing her for some reason.

"Fuck me darling, can't you see how desperate I am for it.....please slide your anchor into me.....please baby.....please."

"Only if you promise to do it," he replied, persuasively.

"Ok, Ok, your wish is my command darling, you'll get your fantasy," mum submitted.

And with that, Alan lunged forward and entered mum's vagina.

They fucked in that position for about ten minutes, without saying a word, the only sounds being groans of sexual pleasure.

Mum was first to utter a word, the first one being my name:

"Mikey, Mikey baby, mummy's being a naughty girl Mikey..... come in and see what mummy's up to baby......come quickly son," she wailed loudly.

I didn't know whether this was part of their fantasy or a real invitation so I waited to see what would happen next.

Alan slowed his pace and said, "If he doesn't come soon, I'm going to cum first!"

"Don't cum yet baby, I want him to see us too," mum answered before calling me again:

"Come to mummy, Mikey, come and see your naughty mummy, quickly baby."

Surely, this was my cue I thought. And as Alan got back into rhythm, I walked into the bedroom to a full close up view of my mother having penetrative sex with her adulterous lover.

"Morning baby boy," mum gasped. "Sit in the chair and watch mummy being naughty."

I wondered whether I was in a dream, daylight was illuminating the scene, the room smelt of sex and, at mum's invitation, I was being cuckolded. Surreal or not, I was loving it.

As I took my spectator seat, mum rolled Alan off her and onto his back, managing to keep him inside her. I now had a full frontal view of my fornicating mother, riding the unsheathed penis of her adulterous lover right in front of me.

As mum rode him slowly, for my delectation, my eyes drank in the scene just a few feet away.

The fleshiness of her smooth thighs, the pinkness of the top of her vaginal slit, the pubic topiary, her swinging breasts pushed forward and their bullet like nipples, her beautiful face radiant with sexual pleasure, delighted each and every one of my senses as I sat there in awe.

Mum's body was obscuring my view of Alan's face, all I could see were his legs and the shaft of his manhood as it thrusted slowly upwards, filling mum's sex hole.

"Is your winky hard, baby?" mum asked me with a naughty wink. "Show me it, pull your shorts down and show me it....don't be shy, baby boy."

I was so aroused by the experience, I wasted no time pulling out my penis - rock hard and seeping pre-cum onto my hand.

Mum's eyes lit up as I rubbed my throbbing glans, looking longingly at her body.

"Oh my, Mikey, you're very aroused," she gasped, grinding herself down onto Alan's sex rod. "Rub it while we're having sex, baby."

"Are you sure this is ok, mum," I asked, seeking reassurance. "Your affair is not a secret to me but this is something way out of that zone!"

"Oh, Mikey, don't worry.....you want to watch us, we want you to watch us.....it's something that arouses us all so why not enjoy it!?" She said in a reassuring tone.

Surreal as it seemed, the parallel universe in which I found myself would suit me fine. I didn't know whether we'd have threesome sex but being cuckolded was a better start than I could have ever imagined.

The lovers were now in a good rhythm, mum leaning back with Alan's arms reaching in front to squeeze her nipples and the top of her pink cunt displayed in all its glory. This was wanking fodder if ever there was one, I thought.

Mum was in full pleasure mode, gasping her desires to her lover, "Rub my love button, Alan darling.....Push your finger under the hood and tickle my little ball of pleasure nerves, baby."

I was mesmerised as I watched one hand leave mum's nipple and travel down to her vagina, "Ahhhh," she cried. "Fuck me hard while you rub me baby, fuck me as deep as you can go baby."

I was desperately close to cumming but slowed down to cum with mum and Alan, who I'd hoped would cum together.

Over the previous few weeks, I'd experienced sexual hedonism like I'd never thought could exist. I'd been aroused to a greater extent than 'normal people' were ever likely to experience; but this was in a different league.

Surely sons don't masturbate in front of their mothers while they have sex with an adulterous lover.....do they? Probably not, I thought, but in my world it seemed perfectly normal.

While I was thinking with half my mind, the other half was enjoying the sight of Alan's cock, coated in mum's love honey as it appeared on the downward stroke and then disappeared as he plunged it back inside her on the upward.

There was something hugely tantalising about watching my mother's labia spreading to accommodate her lover's penis - from a physical perspective, exactly what it was made to do but, from a moral one, not what it was made to do.

I didn't care though, I loved incest, I loved voyeurism, I loved adulterous fornication and I'd finally become a cuckold.

Mum was riding Alan with gusto, loudly expressing her pleasure, Alan was doing the same while thrusting his meaty prong into her sexual paradise and I was wanking my cock to their rhythm. I was in a world of hedonism, a world where sexual arousal knew no bounds.

Mum was first to cum, shouting out in an uninhibited tone, "Ooooooh, Alan darling.....Ooooh, I'm going to cum baby......I'm going to cum.....fuck me til it's over, fuck me baby."

She then turned her diatribe to me as her orgasm hit her guilt on, "Mummy's cumming, Mikey......Alan's making me cum on his winky, baby......Tell mummy you like it..... tell mummy you like to watch her cum, son, tell her."

Alan was equally as vocal, shouting out, "Grind your cunt onto me, Cathy.....fuck me til I cum too."

I too was on the edge at this moment, the room was full of the sounds and smells of sex and I didn't care what I said, rubbing my cock hard and shouting out, "Cum mummy.....Cum on his cock....I'm going to cum too..... seeing your pink cunt lips against his cock while he impales you....Oh mummy, I'm cumming with you."

My gaze was fixed on mum's cunt as a stream of cum shot from my cock onto the floor. The feeling was beyond pleasurable as I orgasmed to the sight of Alan's cock jerking inside my mother and his milky white juice dribbling between her labia and his member. What a sight for sore eyes I thought, as I finished myself off and my cock started to shrink back to its normal state.

Mum climbed from her lover's softening penis, moved herself backwards and squatted over his face, "Clean me, Alan darling, clean my bunny.....let Mikey see how you clean my dirty cunt, baby."

Her cunt was still dilated as Alan brought his tongue to her hole, lapping enthusing at its pink delights. I could only imagine how good it tasted, not having been washed since her bath twelve hours before and with four fucks to its credit.

After cleaning mum's vagina, Alan said very little about what had just gone on. Mum, on the other hand, wanted to know more, "Did you enjoy watching us, baby?" She asked me. "Did you enjoy cumming to the sight, sound and smell of our sex?"

"I loved it mum, I loved it," I replied with delight. "It was truly hedonistic to be watching my own mother cheating with her lover right in front of me."

Mum was delighted with my response and as she moved to sit up on her side of the bed, Alan suggested his own gratification before he had to shower and dress for work. I think he was a little wary of saying it himself, so mum spoke for him:

"Mikey, pass me up my pink panties and swap places with Alan," she suggested.

I picked up her soiled panties, still wet with their love potion, and handed them to her to put on.

Alan got off the bed and sat in the chair nursing his cock as I laid on the bed, not knowing what would be next.

"Baby, Alan wants us to play out his dream together while he plays with himself.....would that be ok darling?" She asked seductively.

"Sounds like fun, mum, I replied," innocently playing down my knowledge of his dream.

Mum laid beside me without us touching and recanted the dream. My cock was already hardening as was Alan's.

Mum was the only one to speak, "These panties are the ones I was wearing when you caught me coming out of Alan's bedroom that morning.....ask me about them, Mikey."

I was liking this game and replied with much enthusiasm, "Put your hand inside them mum, are they wet?"

Mum's hand slid under the elastic waist band and I could see as her fingers danced beneath the cotton. She was already fingering her vagina.

"Yes baby, they are wet.....my knickers are wet and so is my bunny," mum groaned as she began to lose herself in the fantasy. "Did you notice them that morning?"

Meanwhile, Alan was now fully erect and listening intently from the chair, he was now the cuckold.

"I noticed your mound pouting through your panties, mum.....and your nipples were erect."

This was another surreal experience, I thought as I played with my erection. Here was I, laid with my mother, talking about her and her lover while they masturbated in different parts of the room.

"What did you think I'd been doing in his bedroom, baby?" Mum continued. "Why were my bosoms bare?"

"Fucking, mum..... you'd been fucking like a cheating whore....and your lover had been milking your tits with his mouth while you did it," I told my appreciative audience.

I continued with my reminder of what they'd done that morning, "Alan woke you by licking your unwashed gash around the side of your panties, didn't he."

"Oh yes he did, baby boy....with a finger inside me too.....it felt glorious and he made me cum....he made your naughty mummy cum, baby."

By this time, mum was really aroused and wanting more. I wondered whether the masturbation fantasy might turn into full sex as I glanced over to see Alan, eyes closed, wanking himself.

"Did you take your knickers off for him to fuck you, mum.....to be fucked like a wanton slut....by your friend's husband?" I continued, my mind also submitting to Alan's fantasy.