1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feigning a need for approval, I glanced up at my mother before bringing my face back to her panty clad groin. She was embroiled in lifting each breast to her mouth, licking my sperm from her erogenous aureoles.

As I pressed my nose to her panties, pushing hard against the pubis beyond them, mum groaned and pulled my head closer, "Smell me baby boy, smell my naughtiness......enjoy it baby." she murmured.

I continued to probe, rubbing my nose hard against her protruding clitty and making her gasp with expectation, "Oh baby boy, this is so inappropriate but I wish that was your tongue on mummy's special place, right now."

With such a suggestive comment, I couldn't help but press my tongue to mum's panties, dry licking her clitoris and making her squirm.

I knew mum's clitty was her weakness and it wasn't long before she needed more, "No more teasing, baby boy," she cried out. "Mummy needs a proper lick."

And with that she pulled her panties aside and pushed her vagina tight against my face, "Lick it you bad boy......clean mummy's private parts......taste your whore of a mother's adultery baby."

With an urgent lunge, my tongue was on her cunt. The smell of her lover's sperm and the taste of their combined juices, dribbling from mum's labia, was a feast I devoured with gusto. My rigid cock pressed against the sofa as I worked my tongue as deep into my mother's honey pot as it would go, savouring her sexual transgression.

Behind me, Alan said nothing, as I heard mum urge him on, "Mikey's tongue on my fundament, Alan darling......Does it make you jealous to see him tasting your lover's sex, baby?"

Alan replied in an excited tone, "Yes, I'm very jealous Cathy, of course I am.....but I'm also very aroused to see Mikey pleasuring you like this."

Mum was now into her stride, pushing her dirty cunt onto my tongue, encouraging me to probe her pleasure bud and groaning her appreciation. She continued her salacious talk with her lover:

"Do you play with yourself imagining Mikey licking his mother's bunny......Oooh, tell me you do baby......tell me you cum thinking about it......are you going to cum watching him doing it, baby?"

"Oh yes Cathy, you bet I'm going to cum watching it.....I love to see you being pleasured," Alan muttered, immersed in the moment as he wanked himself.

My mother was now gripped in the pleasure of her own moment, shrieking loudly, "Lick my special place hard, Mikey......clean me, love me, pleasure me off the scale baby boy......do it, do it......be a naughty boy and do it, son."

My tongue was going like a thing possessed, my mother was holding her panties aside for me to suck the love out of her taboo fuck hole, her lover was wanking behind me and my cock was ready to explode! Hedonism had reached a new level, I thought, as I felt mum stiffen for the arrival of her climax.

"Ohhhhhhhh my god, Mikey......Oh my god, baby.......I'm going to burst with this pleasure," she wailed as her body shook with lustful delight. "Mummy's cumming darling, mummy's cumming hard......taste me baby boy, I'm cumming, ahhhhhh baby, I'm cumming."

Holding mum's clitoris in my mouth, I sucked hard as her orgasm erupted in waves of groaned delight. Meanwhile, behind me, came the sound of grunted satisfaction as Alan's own climax exploded into his hand.

I was the only one still to cum and while mum was still in her heightened state of arousal, I got to my feet and pushed my erection into her mouth.

"Suck me, mum.....suck my cock like you suck Alan's," I pleaded. "Swallow my seed like you do with his."

Of course, I already knew about mum's appetite for cock sucking -- she'd done it to me enough times but our sexual relationship was our secret, part of the love we made in our own incestuous world of immorality.

Pulling my pelvis towards her, she sucked me furiously and, already on the edge, I came almost immediately. The feeling of shooting my sperm into my mother's throat while her lover watched was simply amazing. As she swallowed my seed, I wondered whether we'd take things to a conclusion that night. I hoped the lovers would want a fuckfest with me as much as I did.

After I'd cum, I sat next to mum who was naked except for her panties. The three of us looked at each other's various states of undress and agreed that the experience we'd just had was truly fantastic.

It was now gone eleven o'clock and mum went to the kitchen to fetch a nightcap, asking me to follow. In a whispered tone she said, "Alan and I need some time together for some intimate loving, baby."

Sensing my disappointment, she continued, "Let's have this nightcap and we'll go to bed, just the two if us and see what happens later, Ok?"

"Ok mum, I replied," knowing what I wanted to happen and hoping it would.

We drank the nightcap and said goodnight, Mum and Alan heading off to her marital bedroom and me to mine.

I listened as they closed the door behind them and switched out the lights. Clearly, they wanted some private time together.

Continuing to listen, closer to their door though, I could hear them kissing and saying how much they loved each other. They made love more quietly than usual and I imagined the sensuality of their coupling, my cock reacting accordingly.

Hearing my mother telling her lover how much she'd like to make babies with him was seriously arousing.

I waited for the muffled sounds of their climaxes before heading back to bed and wanking myself to sleep.

I was awoken just before 5am by the sounds of sex. Mum was squealing to be fucked harder and it was obvious her lover was ploughing her into a frenzy.

I listened for a short while before hearing mum call my name, "Mikey, oh Mikey baby, I need you darling boy......Come to mummy, I need you baby."

Without a second to spare, I headed to mum's room and was greeted by the sight of her on all fours, on the bed, with her dilated vagina facing me.

I was already hard as she panted her words, "Lay under me baby, bring your face under my bunny .....I need you Mikey."

Doing as I was asked, mum lowered her gaping gash onto my face before quickly moving to hover above me.

Almost immediately, Alan stood alongside the bed and plunged his solid manhood into mum's juicy sex pocket.

As he fucked her doggy style, I could feel his balls slapping against my head as I feasted on mum's clitty.

Mum squealed and gasped as we worked her into a sexual frenzy. I didn't know which of us was exciting her more and I didn't care, this was serious sex and I was loving it.

Alan's pistoning penis was millimetres from my face as I tongued mum's clitty. Her diatribe of demands took on a more salacious tone as she squealed, "Lick his prick, Mikey......lick my juice from it while it drives up me.....do it baby, taste me on my lover."

Without questioning her request, I acceded to her demand, letting my tongue rub against Alan's shaft as he ploughed in and out.

My mind was completely consumed by the taste of mum's cervical mucus, coating her lover's cock. This was eroticism on a whole new level and by the sounds filling the room, he liked it too.

It wasn't to last though as Alan's cock jerked hard and with a load grunt, he shot his love cream up inside mum's unprotected vagina.

Mum was yet to cum and her wanton panting was full of desire to do so. Alan had continued to pump inside her as he emptied his sack but, his cock was now softening and mum pushed forward to release it, sliding over me to dribble his cum onto my rampant cock.

I felt her swollen labia rubbing against my glans, lubricated by her lover's sperm and wanted nothing more than to be inside her.

By now Alan was sat on the bed, watching as his lover teased her son's erection with her cunt.

After a few more teases, mum turned around to face me, bringing her cunt back to my throbbing glans. I was so close to fucking her in front of her lover as she gently rocked back and forth over me, becoming more and more aroused as she did so.

Alan was also becoming aroused again, playing with his hardening cock as he took in the scene. By this point he'd only witnessed oral sex between his lover and her son and I wondered how he'd feel if that developed into full blown incest - unprotected penetration.

I would soon find out as he encouraged mum to take me inside her, "Do it Cathy, take him inside you.....let me see you being penetrated."

With that, mum relaxed her legs and dropped her vagina onto my penis. At last I was inside her, our private incest was now being shared and I was loving it.

"Oh Mikey, baby......this is what mummy needs." She cooed. "Alan's fantasy is to watch another winky entering my sex hole and now it's happening."

"What about you mum?" I answered between upward thrusts. "Is this what you fantasise about too?"

"Oh yes darling, I've needed it since we wanked together yesterday morning."

As she ground onto my hardness, I brought my head up to suck on her titties, making her squeal with delight as I bit on each nipple in turn.

"Bite them baby boy, feed on them...... suck your mother's milk baby," she squealed loudly.

Mum's cunt was still coated in her lover's sperm and I could feel the additional lubricant running down her tube as we fucked.

Glancing across at Alan, I could see he was having his own fun - wanking to the incestuous sex show before his eyes. He was still oblivious to our previous sexploits and I liked it that way.

Mum was groaning loudly as my throbbing cock stimulated her vaginal nerves. We kissed passionately, tongues entwined, as our pelvises bumped together in the ultimate taboo.

"How much do you want this mum?" I asked between thrusts, "How much do you want your own son's erect penis inside you, mum?"

"Oh my god, Mikey, so much darling," she gasped back, "Let's make a baby together, make your mother pregnant, son.....do it to me baby boy."

Our rampant fornication continued in a frenzy of pleasure as Alan, by now wanking to the sight of his lover being fucked by her son, encouraged mum further:

"Lay on your back, Cathy......show Mikey where he was conceived.....let him see your baby making hole."

Adding my own encouragement, I urged, "Do it mum, do as your lover asks.....show me your baby making hole."

She was so aroused I thought she would do anything and, without hesitation, mum climbed off my erection and laid on the bed beside me. Opening her legs wide, she parted her pussy lips to reveal her already dilated labia, whispering seductively, "Look at mummy's naughty hole, Mikey......look at the hole you were conceived in......That's mummy's baby making hole and she wants you to make a baby in there now."

Gazing at the pink fleshy folds of her labia and the wetness of the open hole beyond, I knew I had to taste it before continuing our fornication. Mum knew it too, "Lick me, baby boy.....lick me before you fertilise my eggs darling."

Bringing my face to mum's vagina and extending my tongue to lap at her open hole, she squirmed into the bed, "Lick me in front of my lover, baby," she urged. "Taste the place he's fucked with his unsheathed penis."

With mum in this state, I wanted to tease her a little as well as indulge her lover who was clearly enjoying his new found cuckold status. "Show me where his cock has been, mum," I asked, "Point to where he puts it."

"He pushed it in here, baby," she cooed, proudly pushing a finger into her fuck hole. "He pushed it in and out of this naughty hole."

"How much did you like his big cock being inside you, mum?" I teased. "Tell me how much you wanted it......Tell me how much you love his cock, mum."

"Oh Mikey, you're such a naughty boy teasing mummy like this......lick me out baby, please lick me, mummy needs it, please baby," she pleaded.

"Tell me mum, tell me," I urged.

Still pushing a finger up inside her, mum shouted, "I love it baby, I love his beautiful winky......I want it inside me all the time.......I want to fuck with my lover, baby."

With that, my arousal was brimming over too, and my tongue was soon doing just what she liked best as I probed the line between her sphincter and her clitty, lavishing oral attention all the way. With one hand I pinched her nipple and with the other, I used a finger to stimulate her bottom hole while my tongue did the rest. The bed was shaking as mum writhed and groaned with the pleasure of my ministrations.

"Oooooohhhh, Mikey.....this is soooo heavenly......don't stop darling......see to mummy's bunny," she wailed wantonly. "I don't want this to stop, baby but I'm going to cum if you keep going."

In the background I could hear Alan groaning as he feverishly rubbed his cock, "Make her cum, Mikey," he said encouragingly, "Bring your mother to climax, she's loving your tongue in her cunt."

Sucking on her love bud and still using my fingers for added stimulus, mum was panting with pleasure and only just able to gasp her words, "Oh my god, oh my god, son......I'm cumming baby, your mother's cumming for her son......aaaaahhhh, baby, aaaaahhhh......come and fuck me Mikey......let's make babies darling."

In her familiar way, her body stiffened and she held her breath as the orgasm approached at speed. She trembled as her climax hit - my cue to move up and thrust my pulsating erection deep into her vagina.

In the throes of her orgasm, mum cried out as I entered her honey pot, "Yes, yes, oh yes, Mikey.....love me deep and hard baby......fuck me to the point of no return......spunk into me until I'm pregnant baby boy."

I had thought I'd have heard Alan cum as mum did but he'd obviously saved it. He was still wanking as I pounded my mother's sex hole.

As her orgasm subsided, she started to push he groin up to meet my thrusts, encouraging me to fuck her as deep as I could go, "Oh Mikey, you're taking mummy to paradise this morning darling boy......I'm going to cum again and I want it to be when you do......Are you close baby?"

I was close to cumming but wanted to keep mum as turned on as I possibly could if we were going to cum together. Dropping my head, I sucked her nipples one by one, making her squeal as I bit hard onto the stiff teats.

Through the lusty squeals, mum pulled her legs up and wrapped them around my back, limiting me to short thrusts as she stiffened to cum.

"Oh baby, oh baby boy, oh god.....here it comes baby.....mummy's cumming......squirt your love into me Mikey," she gasped, tightening her pelvic floor around my cock to accelerate my climax. "Fertilise me darling, mummy needs to be pregnant.....impregnate me with your seed baby, make a baby with me, Mikey."

As mum screamed in ecstasy as she climaxed, I exhaled loudly as my sperm shot into her open tube and splashed against her cervix. I continued to pound inside her, enhancing her excitement as she shouted, "Oh baby, I can feel another cum building......can you cum again, Mikey?"

I knew I couldn't cum so quickly but as Alan had yet to cum, I motioned to him to finish mum off. With my cock softening, I slid it out of mum's hole and moved over to let her lover get between her legs. Catching a momentary glimpse of my sperm trickling out of her love hole, I watched as Alan guided the head of his cock to mum's clitoris and rubbed the two together a few times, driving her wild.

"Push that monster inside me Alan darling," mum yelped. "Pump my bunny full of your sperm too, baby......I need to be fucked.....I need cock, baby."

Alan, too, bit on mum's nipples as his cock powered in and out of her vagina. Mum was groaning louder than ever as her lover delivered thrust after thrust of pleasure to her sex nerves, "Oh yes baby, fuck your whore's married hole darling.....fuck my juicy cunt until you cum in it,"

The combination of mum's salacious words, the all pervading smell of sex and the sight of her adulterous fornication, were more exciting than I could describe. My cock was soon reacting and I stroked it to quicken my erection - I wanted to fuck again as soon as Alan had shot his load.

Mum's legs were now around her lover's back and as they thrust together, she wailed loudly as another orgasm swept through her, "Ahhhhh, Oh my god, I'm cumming again, Alan darling.......Oooooohhhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming.......Ahhhhhh, I'm cumming baby."

Alan wasn't far behind her and as I watched, he let out a loud gasp as his cock spurted his seed inside mum's hole. Her facial expression melted as the warmth of his sperm coated the inside of her vaginal cavern, as it flowed to her cervix.

I was now fully erect and, as Alan climbed off, mum looked at me and asked, "Clean me up, baby, taste the sex inside me."

"Bend over mum, stick your bottom in the air and open your fuck hole," I commanded. She was quickly on her knees and doing as I asked, her pink opening still dilated from the fucking she'd been doing and with spunk dribbling from it.

In an instant, I was behind her as she begged, "Clean me baby, clean mummy's naughty thing......tongue me baby boy."

With one movement, my hands grabbed mum's hips and pulled her cunt onto my cock. How easily it slid into the dilated hole as she groaned, "Oh Mikey, you naughty boy, I wasn't expecting this baby!"

"Do you want me to stop then, mum?" I asked cheekily.

"No baby, no, don't you dare, mummy loves the feel of her baby boy inside her," she purred, wiggling her bottom tantalisingly.

As I worked up my rhythm, mum became more and more excited, wanting Alan to join in our sex, "Milk me Alan darling, milk my udders while I'm being fucked by my son's bareback penis."

Without hesitation, her lover slid under her swinging tits, making mum squeal as he lavished them with oral attention. As I fucked mum's magnificent vagina, feeling the slippery walls coated in her lover's spunk, I was lost in the pleasure of my threesome fantasy becoming reality at last.

Mum was losing control with both of us pleasuring her, squealing to her lover, "Lick my cunt, Alan.....lick my married clitty while Mikey fucks me......let me suck your meat while you do it to me baby."

Alan turned himself around, his cock now erect again, and mum took him greedily into her mouth while his tongue found her love button.

I could feel my balls rubbing against Alan's head as he feasted on mum's clitty. By now she was absolutely insatiable with lust and, just managing to speak around the side of her lover's cock, said in a begging tone, "Finger my bottom hole, Mikey......mummy wants to cum with all three holes full."

I continued to fuck her hard as I licked my forefinger and teased it around her sphincter. "Enter my anus, Mikey baby......wiggle your finger inside my bottom," mum gasped just before Alan groaned and shot his spunk into her mouth.

Mum was silent for a few seconds as she savoured her lover's milk. With me fucking her cunt hole and Alan nibbling her clitoris, it wasn't long before she was cumming again, announcing it with gusto, "Ooooohhh, oooohhhh, my god, I'm cumming strong, god this is strong......ahhhhh, I can't hold it......I'm cumming, I'm cumming again with my lovers......Ahhhhhh, I'm cumming."

As mum's orgasm hit, Alan collapsed onto the bed leaving me free to pump my love potion deep into mum's womb. As my cock jerked, mum spluttered through her own climax, "Cum baby, I can feel you cumming, Mikey......impregnate your mother......fertilise my eggs baby boy......fuck me 'til I'm pregnant, darling."

I didn't need asking twice as my spunk jetted into my mother's reproductive organ. I sincerely hoped she was just fantasising about being fertilised and hadn't stopped taking her birth control pills. Our lust had known no bounds this morning and as sex had taken over our minds, I had to hope she was just fantasising.

I continued to pump my sperm until the last drop was inside her although I could already feel it dribbling onto Alan as he lay beneath her. Exhausted, mum rolled onto her back and lay there with legs closed keeping the residue of our combined love inside her.