1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Complimenting both her lovers, laid either side on her marital bed, mum purred, "God almighty, that was the most amazing sex I've known, you both fuck like stallions and you've got the tongues of salamanders. I've cum more times than I can remember this morning and my insides are bursting with sperm."

It was now gone 7am and Alan announced he had to head off to work. Leaving mum and I on the bed, he headed for the shower.

Mum turned her head to me and we kissed passionately. As our tongues mingled, my cock began to stir yet again, and mum felt it against her leg. In a whispered tone she said, "Oooh, you naughty boy......come and clean me up baby......mummy's very juicy and she needs a good clean."

Delighted with the invitation, I brought my face to her, still, tightly closed pussy. Her slit was swollen from the morning's overuse but still had a prepubescent look about it.

My nose was first to arrive, and I inhaled deeply, the heavenly musk of mum's sex. Following with my tongue, I probed as deep as I could get along the length of her slit, settling above the clitoris. As I tongued the hardening bud, mum groaned submissively, "Oh baby, what are you doing to your mother? Your tongue is so irresistible baby boy......I'm in sex heaven on this bed."

Alan was still showering as I eased mum's legs apart and laid between them, encouraging her labia to open like a flower. As the petals parted, our sperm dribbled out across the pink flesh, my cue to feast on the beautiful sight before me.

Mum reached over and grabbed a towel from the stand beside the bed, turning briefly to place it under her. I wasn't sure why but carried on licking as she groaned loudly and encouraged me on, "Oh that's good, that's good Mikey, eat me baby......eat your mother's dirty bunny baby boy."

I continued to tongue vigorously at the pink delight as mum's excitement grew. Without warning, she let out a loud gasp as a stream of hot piss squirted over my face. Although it took me by surprise, I wasted no time in drinking as much of it as I could, lapping greedily at her piss flaps.

In her aroused state, mum hadn't noticed Alan come back from the shower sporting another erection. He stood aside the bed rubbing his shaft while mum was pissing - a scene he loved but which had been hijacked by me. As the flow subsided, I licked mum's clitoris hard and fast as he wanked himself, cumming to the sound of her orgasm as I brought her off in a crescendo of sexual delight.

Alan had cum on her tits and she was massaging his cream into her nipples as I reached for my cock and bashed it hard until I did the same.

By now, mum and I were ready to rest as Alan dressed and said his goodbyes. Before he left, he asked us both whether we could come over to his house that night for a final fling of the holiday period, before Denise and the children returned on Sunday. Mum was delighted and accepted the invitation but said we'd have to be home next morning to greet my sister.

After Alan left, mum and I moved to my bed and cuddled each other to sleep in anticipation of an exciting evening ahead.

To be continued......