1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 24

Story Info
My threesome fantasy becomes reality.
7.7k words
4.58
16.2k
24

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story started life as a 22 part autobiography taken from journals written in the summer of 1976. That journal continued past the summer, and way past 1976. Following some encouraging feedback, I decided to continue the story onward after Part 22 and this Part 24 opens up a whole new section of how such an incestuous affair developed.

************************************************************************************************************

Part 24

As the day dragged on, I struggled to think about my French project. Try as I might, I couldn't keep my mind on anything other than sex with mother. My turgid cock couldn't be tamed other than by lone masturbation. Whilst this brought some relief, my frustration was palpable.

At last, five o'clock came around and mum announced she was going to get ready -- dinner was prepared already and she was heading for the bath, "Ok, mum," I called back, cheekily saying I'd join her shortly.

"Ok, baby boy, that sounds like a nice idea," came her unexpected reply.

I waited to hear the bath water stop running and mum get in before making my way into the bathroom. I was naked and sporting a semi erect penis, it becoming fully erect at the sight of my mother's legs splayed wide apart as she trimmed her heart-shaped pubis.

"Ooh, I say, Mikey.....look at that beautiful winky......Come and join me, baby."

I climbed into the bath and sat opposite my incestuous lover, admiring her voluptuous body glistening in the water. I watched in awe as she skilfully manoeuvred the razor around her pubis and to the sides of her labia, carving out a perfect heart shape.

"God, mum, I'm addicted to your beautiful bunny.....I just want to be inside it all the time," I murmured seductively.

"We can play baby but you can't cum in me now.....mummy needs to be clean for later," she teased, winking at me. "I want you inside me too but I'll want it even more later on."

That was my cue to take up the offer to play and as mum finished her vaginal topiary, I leant forward and brought my face to her slit. As I did so, she opened her labia and released a torrent of golden piss, drenching my forehead and running down my face to be caught on my tongue.

Mum knew I loved to see the tiny hole of her urethra jetting piss and she kept her labia open, giving me the best view possible. As the flow subsided, she pulled my head closer into her groin, gasping, "Lick me baby, tongue me clean."

Manna from heaven, I thought. It was what I'd wanted to do all day and I feasted on my mother's forbidden fruit as though it were my last day on earth.

"Oh my god, Mikey, your mother's so horny," she stuttered in pleasure. "I've waited all day to cum.....I thought I'd last but I need your tongue baby.....bring me off like a good baby boy."

I did just as I was asked and it wasn't long before she was gyrating her vagina on my face, shouting, "Fuck me, Mikey, fuck me now......don't cum in me baby......do it in my mouth......I need to fuck darling."

Moving to my knees, I delighted in sliding my rock hard penis into mum's special hole. She squealed in delight and my cock tickled along the insides of her love tube, pounding its way towards her cervix.

"Oh baby boy, take my cunt.....take it for yourself.....make it your own baby.....use me as a sex object baby."

Pumping as vigorously as I dared had got mum properly aroused and she accelerated her climax with a frenzied rub of her clitty, while we fucked. "Cum, Cathy," I urged, feeling mine was close too. "Cum while your son screws his immoral mother's incestuous fuck hole.....Cum while we fornicate, mum."

Our salacious chatter was enough and mum's cum was almost immediate as she yelled in my ear, "Ohhhh yes, Mikey, ohhh yes, yes, yes, baby boy......here comes mummy, here she cums baby, here she cums.....Ahhhhh."

As her pelvic floor gripped my penis, I managed to pull it free and she opened her mouth to willingly receive it. Brushing my hand away, mum wrapped hers around my shaft, only needing a few pumps to bring me off. I gasped as my sperm ejaculated into her mouth and slid down her throat.

"God almighty, baby, I needed that darling boy."

With that, we got back under the water and washed off any residue of our indiscretion before heading back to the bedroom to prepare for Alan's arrival.

I dressed first, in trousers and a Polo shirt and watched as mum selected her underwear. A pair of silky, mound hugging panties which tucked seductively into the crack of her bottom and showed the furrow of her vaginal slit, hold up stockings and no bra. Over the top she wore a loose fitting white linen dress, delightfully see through, and a pair of heels. As usual, she looked as sexy as could be and I could only imagine the fun I might have that evening.

Mum complemented her attire with perfume and lipstick, a ring of which I hoped to see around her lover's cock -- or even mine -- later that evening!

We made our way downstairs and mum busied herself in the kitchen awaiting her lover's arrival. A first course of home made pate, followed by seared salmon, crushed new potatoes, grilled tomatoes and asparagus.....and, with any luck, mum's sex for pudding.

As punctual as ever, Alan arrived on the dot of seven, complete with flowers and two bottles of champagne.

Mum greeted him on the doorstep, where they kissed before coming inside. I was already in the lounge as mum brought her lover through. She put three glasses on the table while he opened the champagne, complimented mum on the way she looked and then raised a toast to 'another enjoyable evening'.

I'll drink to that I thought, as I sipped on the drink hoping it would relax us all into a sexual liaison later on.

As mum prepared the table for dinner, Alan and I made small talk but didn't mention the previous early morning's activities.

Mum came back into the room saying dinner would be ten minutes, joining us in a drink and chatter. She looked stunning, particularly without a bra, and I'd have been happy to skip dinner and watch her fuck Alan there and then.

Finishing the first bottle of champagne, we took our seats for dinner, mum giving us both a good view of her cleavage as she served the food. My cock was already hard at the prospect of seeing her breasts in her lover's mouth.

The atmosphere was nicely relaxed with wine flowing and conversation interspersed with some subtle innuendo.

After we'd finished eating, mum suggested we adjourn to the lounge where Alan opened the second bottle of champagne. We were sat together on the sofa and mum sat teasingly opposite with her dress pulled high to reveal the tops of her bare thighs, along with a hint of her panties.

The view was irresistible and mum remarked on how arousing it was to have both her lover and her son looking up her dress.

I was first to respond, "You know how much I love your panties, mum.....what do you expect?"

Mum winked back at me, "I know, Mikey, I think we all know how aroused you were by them this morning!" she remarked. "You really were a naught boy making a mess on them."

I continued the teasing chat, saying, "I couldn't help it, mum......watching you two making love was so arousing......I can't describe what a turn on it was to see you riding Alan's cock."

"We liked it too, didn't we darling?" mum said to Alan who was already rubbing himself through his trousers.

"Did we ever!" he replied. "It was super arousing."

Mum was becoming more aroused and as we continued to sip at the champagne, she was obviously keen to move things up a gear, turning to me to ask, "Would you like to watch us again then, Mikey?"

"Of course I would, mum," I spluttered through my excitement.

She was keen to put on a show and moved to the piano stool. Playing a familiar tune, I wondered what she would do next as she called Alan over to join her. His excitement was obvious by the bulge in his trousers which mum undid and let fall to the floor as he stood alongside her.

She reached her arms to him and motioned for him to kiss her mouth. As their lips locked, it seemed I was suddenly invisible.

Caressing each other as they kissed passionately, mum's dress straps were soon down over her shoulders, revealing her bare breasts, hanging like ripe fruit waiting to be devoured. Her lover's hands were soon kneading the erogenous flesh, pinching the engorged nipples in just the way she liked.

The scene was one of wanton lust and I was still struggling to believe what I was seeing. My happily married, adulterous mother, offering herself on a plate to her equally adulterous lover and, intentionally, in full view of her incest loving son to enjoy.

Alan sucked hard on mum's nipples while she undid his shirt and wrestled it from his torso, kissing hard against his chest as she did so.

My cock was hard in my trousers as I watched their loving unfold, bringing back memories of their first fornication experience on the same piano stool. I couldn't help but rub my cock as I thought about him entering my mother's womb for the first time, consummating their adultery.

As my mind came back to the sexual vista across the room, mum was already in sex mode, tugging at Alan's shorts to expose his engorged manhood, glistening with pre-cum. She rubbed his member enthusiastically and brought her mouth to it as I watched in awe.

I couldn't keep my arousal harnessed any longer and, with my cock straining against the material, pulled my trousers off. Slipping my cock out of my shorts, I was glad to be able to rub it in the flesh.

Mum pushed her tits together and sat up, commanding her lover, "Fuck my titties baby, do it til you squirt your love into my mouth."

Alan stood up and pushed his turgid manhood between his lover's cleavage. She kept her breasts tight together, maximising friction, as he thrust powerfully upwards.

Whether it was the effect of the alcohol or perhaps just their lust but neither said a word to me. I sat across the room wanking myself in plain sight while they made love, completely oblivious and uninhibited.

With complete abandon, my mother was whoring her body for my father's friend, her friend's husband, and we were both loving it. I was being cuckolded by my own mother and I wanted more and more of it.

Alan's relentless tit fucking was about to reach its climax as he groaned its arrival. Mum dropped her chin to meet the purple head of his penis, in time to catch the jets of sperm as he let go. With gusto, she sucked the throbbing glans until his sack was empty and his rod softened.

As they recovered, I watched while mum laid back along the stool, parting her legs, pulling her panties aside and commanding, "Eat me darling, taste what's been wanting you all day......Feast on my wet cunt, you naughty boy."

I continued to rub myself as Alan got to his knees and lovingly teased his tongue between mum's open legs. My view was blocked by his head but her noises said it all, as her hands held his head tight to her.

"Oh my god darling, this is good.....This is soooo good," she murmured approvingly. "Mikey watched you lick me for the first time in this room......and he watched our first penetrative intercourse on this stool, darling......does that excite you?"

Alan grunted his agreement, unable to speak with his mouth full of mum's sex petals, feeding her lust with his probing tongue.

She continued, finally glancing over at me, "He played with himself outside the window while we had adulterous sex on this stool.....and he's doing the same now from inside."

Her orgasm arrived with a shriek, "Oh, oh, oh, Oooohhh, darling.....I'm cumming on your tongue.....I'm cumming with you, and my son's watching......cum with me Mikey baby.....cum with your filthy mother."

There was no holding me back and as mum's pelvis bucked up and down, forcing her vagina against her lover's face, I bashed my stick harder.

As mum's orgasm took hold, she shouted, "Bring it to mummy, Mikey, let me see you spurting as I cum, baby boy."

Like a rat up a drainpipe, I was on my feet and bashing my cock in front of mum as her body trembled with pleasure. She grabbed hold of my arse and pulled me towards her.

Opening her mouth, she pulled me closer and took me between her lips. In seconds I too was cumming, spraying mum's tonsils with sperm from my jerking penis.

Mum carried on sucking as we both recovered and Alan came up for air.

"Oh, Mikey, that was so naughty of you to cum in your mother's mouth," she spluttered, licking the last of my seed from her lips.

"Didn't you like it then, mum?" I asked, as I looked down at Alan whose cock was now rampant again. He was clearly aroused by his lover fellating her son!

"I loved it, Mikey, I loved it," she purred.

I was still in a state of high arousal, a state my orgasm had done little to quell, and mum's nipples looked too good to ignore.

As I thought about touching them, Alan beat me to it and, easing mum onto her back, he took each into his mouth and sucked them hard - just as I knew she loved.

"Bite them darling, make me scream......breast feed in them like Mikey used to do.....Milk me Alan, milk my titties," she squealed.

I sat on the floor watching as my cock hardened. Alan was now standing astride the stool, his cock pointing hard at mum's torso.

As he sucked hard on her nipples, his fingers deftly slid aside mum's panties allowing his cock to rub against her gash.

I could smell the intoxicating aroma of their sex in the air as he teased his glans around her sex bud, "Fuck me darling," she groaned. "Fuck me like you did the first time, do it for Mikey again, baby."

With a push forward, Alan's unsheathed member was inside my mother's vagina. I watched her face as she winced to accommodate it.

It was like their first sex all over again but even more seductive. Mum pulled her dress over her head and relaxed into their fornication, wearing only stockings, heels and with her panties pulled aside. What a magnificent scene, I thought.

Listening intently to mum's gasps as Alan's thrusting penis penetrated deep into her reproductive system, I nursed my erection unable to believe my luck.

What an adulterous whore my mother was, a fuckfest loving slut, addicted to cock and happy taking it from her own son and her friend's husband.

I hoped she wouldn't lose herself in the moment and deprive me of reliving the position she was in when her lover first came inside her.

My overt vantage point, on the floor next to the piano stool, gave me a perfect view of Alan's magic fuck stick, pounding into mum's hole. Both the sight and sound of it in her wetness were so arousing, I had to stop myself from cumming immediately.

And then, just as I thought mum had forgotten me, she sat up keeping her lover inside her, and put her arms around his neck. He knew what to do and picked her up, sitting himself down on the stool with mum on his lap.

It was now her turn for vigour and she rode her steed like a racing stallion, head thrown back, titties proudly pushed forward and her cunt full of rampant meat. Her lovers hands were pulling on her hips, adding to the vigour of their intercourse, his mouth on her nipples. I wondered which of us three would cum first.

As they fucked hard and fast, mum's lust was unbridled, "Call me your tart, Alan, shout it out.....treat me like a whore in front of my son......he's wanking to the sight of his whore mother, baby!"

"I love it when my adulterous tart talks like that," her lover gasped, a little uncharacteristically. "Do you want your lover to cum in his married whore's fuck hole?"

"Oh yes, baby, more of that....yes.... yes..... yes......use me in front of my son," she shrieked. "Spunk your adulterous love into my married hole.....screw me Alan, pinch my nipples while you do it.....I want to feel dirty and used."

This was more exciting than I'd heard mum say before and, looking over at me, she winked, spluttering "Oh my god Mikey, this sex is delicious. Alan's winky is made for my married hole......how much do you love to see him fucking your mother, baby?" She wailed. "Tell me you love it son......What more do you want to see, baby boy, tell me, tell mummy while she's being fucked?"

Almost at the point of losing my own load, I blurted out, "I want to look at your arsehole while he fucks you mum......I want to see his shaft appearing with your love mucus coating it."

"Do it baby, come closer and do it.....quickly......I'm going to cum in a second," she screamed in reply.

In an instant my face was behind her heaving bottom and my hands were pulling the cheeks apart. Alan's wet and shiny cock looked huge as it pistoned in and out of mum's vagina and her sphincter opened and closed as she rose and fell onto it.

"Touch it Mikey, touch it......do whatever you want with it.....I'm going to cum, do it as I cum, baby boy."

As mum's orgasm built, I slid my index finger inside her arsehole, murmuring, "Tell him you love him, mum.....tell him you want his baby......tell him while you cum."

"Oh my god, what are you doing to your mother, baby," she whimpered, before bringing her face to Alan's to say, "I love you so much Alan, darling. Pump me full of your love.....impregnate my married pussy with your married sperm baby.....I want to be pregnant by another woman's husband!"

That was the last straw for Alan, with a last thrust and a deep grunt, his cock jerked and he emptied his balls into mum's welcoming orifice, kissing her deeply as he did so. All the time I was fingering her arsehole and wiggling it inside as she came.

"Ooooooh, ahhhhhh," mum murmured erotically, "Ooooh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming hard.....cum with me Mikey......Squirt over my titties, let me taste my son's seeds on my nipples, bay boy."

This really was the best of hedonistic experiences so far, I thought, as I wanked myself to a climax, with a finger in my mother's arsehole, listening to her squeal her cum while I watched her lover's spunk dribbling out of her vagina and down his softening shaft. As my sap rose, I released my finger, stood up and ejaculated my salty mess over her tits.

The room was heavy with the smell of wanton sex and the sound of heavy breathing as we all came down from the high. Mum broke away from her lingering kiss with her lover and was first to move, climbing off his prong and slipping her panties back over her dribbling slit.

Moving to sit on the sofa, she massaged her panty gusset hard against her sex, announcing how exciting that experience had been. My sperm was still sitting on her nipples and, with her free hand, she brought it to her mouth tonguing at the globules shining on the flesh.

"God, this is so sexy, Mikey," mum purred. "I'm loving being a respectable housewife by day and a wanton whore behind closed doors......Come over and sit with mummy, baby boy."

Alan was still sat on the piano stool, nursing his flaccid penis, still glistening with his and his lover's juice. He sported the look of superiority, knowing he'd satiated my mother to the point of total satisfaction whereas I had been little more than a spectator.

I joined mum on the sofa and, after kissing me deeply on the lips, she motioned me to sit on the floor in front of her. Opening her legs as she continued to massage the front of her panties, in a seductive tone she asked, "Would you like to smell mummy's panties, baby?"

Playing along with her game, I replied, "When, mum, later on when I'm in bed playing with myself?"

"No baby, now, would you like to smell them now.....while I'm still wearing them.....just as you did when you saw me coming out of Alan's bedroom?"

I couldn't help but glance back at Alan, wondering what he would think of his lover's suggestion. His face gave little away but, now fully erect in his hand, his cock betrayed his enjoyment.

Without saying a word, I brought my face between mum's open legs and to the front of her panties. Inhaling deeply against the sticky gusset, the smell of sex assaulted my senses in the most delightful way.