1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 27-28

Story Info
Endulging mum's fantasy while going further with my sister.
7.8k words
4.77
15.2k
27

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 27

After my bath, I dressed and joined mum in the kitchen. I was itching to ask her about the name 'Ron' whose name she'd let slip while we were having sex the previous night. Whilst I deliberated, Caroline came in from her friend's house and joined us. She winked at me and sat opposite at the table.

We all ate dinner together and although conversation was lighthearted, I could think of little else but both their gorgeous bodies, naked and begging to be fucked. My question to mum would have to wait.

After dinner, mum cleared the kitchen and took a call from dad while Caroline and I watched TV together. Dad was due home on Tuesday and my sister and I joked about how soon he and mum would be fucking again.

While mum was out of the room, Caroline told me how much she'd enjoyed our playtime earlier that morning. She wanted to do it again some time but with her returning to school on Monday and me the day after, our opportunities would be limited.

I checked mum's desk diary but it was the following month before her and dad would be out of the house together. As well as wanting play time with my sister I also wanted the same with my mother and was left wondering how that could happen.

We all headed off to our separate bedrooms about 10pm. Mum kissed us both goodnight, reminding us to put all our dirty clothes in the laundry as she'd be doing washing the next day and didn't have time to hunt for our things. I heard both of them drop their clothes in the cupboard and I did likewise.

I waited for both mum and Caroline to switch off their bedroom lights before heading to the laundry cupboard on a panty hunt.

Delving into the pile, I pulled out the top two pairs - one of Caroline's and one of mum's. Sneaking back to my room, I closed the door and laid on the bed to enjoy a wankfest.

Mum's panties were first to be pulled to my face, still warm and coated in my sperm from our earlier love making session. Our love juices felt damp in the gusset and was delicious on my tongue - the taste of our earlier sex delighting my senses on every level.

As I licked my mother's dirty panties, rubbing my hard cock in the darkness, my mind was awash with thoughts of the myriad of sexual experiences I'd enjoyed over the previous 24 hours. The unbridled lust of our threesome the previous night; the tell-all fantasy of our group masturbation; the revelations divulged by mum and her lover; the one to one lovemaking between the two of us; the revelations of my sister, our mutual masturbation session and the curious expectation of what might follow.

What I really wished is that mum and Caroline would both come into my room and spend the night fucking with me. The thought of such an event was the final straw and with my mum's spunky gusset being sucked dry, I shot my load over my hand and belly. What a fantastic feeling that was, I thought, as the last of my cum oozed from the end of my penis.

Still feeling aroused, I brought my sister's panties to my face and inhaled deeply. They smelled divine and I momentarily switched on the light to look at the line of white cervical mucus adorning the black gusset.

I guessed these were the panties she'd worn that afternoon and she'd still been horny from our earlier masturbation session. It certainly showed on her gusset.

My cock began to stir again as I tasted Caroline's vaginal secretions on her intimate apparel. Taking it in hand, I imagined what the pinkness of her vagina would look like, whether it was trimmed or a natural bush and how tight it would be.

Her earlier admission that she loved having her fanny licked, led me to imagine doing it to her 'til she screamed in orgasmic delight. She'd told me she wanted to 'play' again but, as I wanked myself, I wondered whether that would eventually lead to proper sex?

It wasn't long before I was cumming again, the final straw being my sister's confession that she'd worn her boyfriend's mother's dirty panties while he was fucking her. Bringing her panties to my cock, I ejaculated into the gusset.

After cleaning myself up and slipping the soiled garments under my bed, I went to sleep relieved that panty fetishes were so much more common than I'd thought.

Sunday morning came around and I woke up with the traditional erection. Reaching for mum's panties and with thoughts of watching my erection disappear inside her vagina while she rode me, I wanked into the gusset.

I delighted in the thought that both the women in my life would have a sticky gift later that morning.

As I lay in bed, I listened out for mum or Caroline stirring, the first sign being mum who brought me in a cup of tea. She was wearing a silky robe finishing just above the knee, through which her nipples protruded and was visible the line of her panties.

"Morning, baby boy," she whispered. "I missed you in my bed last night."

Putting the tea on my table, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips and letting her breasts hang over my chest, momentarily.

"Morning mum," I whispered back. "And I missed you too."

I pushed my hand under her robe to squeeze her bottom, my advance being quickly rebuffed, "Not now, Mikey......too risky with Caroline about."

"Ok, mum," I replied disappointedly.

"Did you play on your own last night, darling?" She asked, winking at me.

Pulling her spunk filled panties from under the bed, I handed them to her, replying, "Yes, mum, and this morning too."

I watched as mum closed her eyes, took the garment from me and brought it to her face. Her tongue tasted the mess I'd made and she delighted in the sensation for a few seconds before stopping abruptly.

"Mikey! These aren't my knickers, they're Caroline's......you've cum in your sister's knickers for Christ's sake!" she whispered harshly.

"Have I mum, are you sure?" I spluttered. "I didn't know, I honestly thought they were yours!"

"God almighty, Mikey. Tasting your mother's vagina is one thing but your sister's......really!?" she scorned.

After all the debauched sex we'd had, both together and with her lover, I was surprised at mum's new found moral high ground. However, I had to act innocently as she clearly wasn't being aroused by my actions.

Taking my sister's soiled panties with her, mum left my room, closing the door behind her.

As I listened expecting to hear the laundry door open and the panties to be tossed into the basket, I could only hear mum go back to her own room. Uncharacteristically, I heard the door close behind her.

Curiosity got the better of me and I sneaked to her door on tiptoes, passing my sister's room on the way. Kneeling on the floor outside, I did my usual trick of looking through the keyhole.

To my delight, mum was laid on the bed, robe open, panties pulled down to her knees, and one hand between them.

Caroline's panties were held to her face and she was feasting on the sperm drenched gusset as she silently fingered her sex.

My cock was rock solid in my shorts as I savoured the scene. Seeing mum's panties pulled down to her knees was such a delight. She writhed on the bed, finger fucking herself for a few minutes before reaching to the bedside drawer to pull out her latex phallus.

Watching in the mirror as mum's legs pushed skywards, I rubbed my cock through my shorts at the mouth-wateringly erotic scene in front of me. Mum's synthetic love partner was rubbed teasingly up and down her slit before disappearing inside her. She was keeping deliberately quiet and I could only imagine what was going through her mind as she fucked herself while licking my cum from her own daughter's panties.

With mum's own panties restricting her legs, her slit looked gloriously tight, only the plastic penis parting her labia to gain entry into her fuck tube.

Moving my sister's panties from her face, I watched her rub the gusset over her cunt as she bucked and writhed against the prong.

Although I couldn't hear anything, I imagined mum was close to climaxing when I was startled by a hand on my shoulder!

"What are you up to, Mikey?" came my sister's whispered tone. "Are you spying on mum?"

"Christ almighty, Caz, you nearly gave me a heart attack," I whispered back at her.

Before I could engage in a proper answer, my sister was pushing her face towards the keyhole, anxious to see what I was watching. Not wanting to make any noise above the buzzing of mum's toy, I moved aside and let her look.

Her facial expression was one of awe as she watched our mother in the final throes of her sexual climax.

"My god, Mikey, mum is full of surprises isn't she!?" Caroline exclaimed, still in a whispered tone. "She's cumming, I'm actually spying on my mother cumming!"

My cock was still hard, tenting my shorts as I moved away to head back to my room. I was disappointed that I'd missed the best bit of the keyhole fun although quite aroused that my sister had witnessed it.

Caroline giggled as I got up from my knees, "Oh my, look at you. My peeping Tom brother has got all excited seeing his mum masturbating," she whispered.

I said nothing and crept back to my room to finish my tea.

Caz headed downstairs and emerged around my bedroom door a few minutes later with a drink. She was dressed in a long T shirt, pulled over her erect nipples and covering her bottom. A hint of VPL gave away what was covering her nether regions.

"She's at it again, Mikey, she's on round two," Caroline hissed, winking at me excitedly.

"What do you mean," I replied quizzically. I guessed what she meant but wanted to hear it. I also wondered whether my sister would catch a glimpse of her own panties.

"She's got her vibro on again......I could hear it as I came up the stairs."

"Has she still got her knickers on?" I asked in impatient excitement.

"I don't know, Mikey, I didn't see, I only heard the buzzing," Caroline hissed in reply. "Go and look for yourself if you're that turned on by it!"

"Well, aren't you turned on by it too?" I barked back. "You couldn't wait to barge me out of the way and watch mum cumming."

"Of course I'm turned on by it, I'm off to play while I think about it," she said, getting up to leave the room.

Hearing Caroline's words, I was desperate to wank myself but even more desperate to do it in my room with my sister pleasuring herself simultaneously.

"Why don't you play here with me?" I suggested in an urgent tone, not wanting her to leave the room.

"Much as I'd like to, you know we can't risk mum walking in on us," came Caroline's disappointed reply. "I'll ask mum how long she's going to be though......she might be going for a hattrick!"

With that, Caroline knocked on mum's closed door and asked the question. Quickly reappearing, she told me mum would shortly be nipping out for an hour or so but would be back in time to cook a roast lunch.

"Can you wait until she leaves?" my sister asked. "I'm nearly at boiling point myself but would rather wait and do what we did yesterday, wouldn't you, Mikey?"

The thought of a mutual masturbation session with my sister, albeit under clothes, was too good to resist, "Ok, let's do that then," I said.

We sat around talking while mum got ready. Before she left, she called me downstairs for a 'quick chat'.

Leaving Caroline in my room, I went down to find mum who kissed me briefly and asked, "Is everything alright, Mikey?"

"Yes, mum, I'm fine." I replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Because of the way I flared up at you about your sister's knickers darling!" mum exclaimed in a hushed tone. "I didn't mean to sound off, I was just a little jealous that you'd pleasured yourself in her underwear, that's all."

Reassuringly, I said, "It was dark mum, I didn't realise they weren't yours, that's all."

"Ok, darling. No harm done, I've got something naughty to share with you but it'll have to wait until tomorrow......Anyway, I'll see you in an hour or so," she replied with another kiss and a wink.

As she left and I raced back upstairs to my room, I knew already what mum was likely to be telling me the next day.

By the time I got back to my room, Caroline was laying on my bed with a pair of panties on my pillow beside her.

"I hope you don't mind, Mikey, but I've taken off my knickers," she said with a mischievous grin. "I've had them on all night and have been to wee three times......sorry if there's a dribble in them."

Taking my place on the bed beside her, I picked up Caroline's panties and brought them to my nose. She was right, there was a feint aroma of stale urine on the gusset. This, mixed with the wetness of the mucus coated material made for a heavenly cocktail of licking fodder.

"I guess you like them, then?" she giggled. "You like the taste of your sister's fanny, don't you Mikey?"

I said nothing, my tongue was too busy tasting Caroline's sex nectar on her panties. Her arousal had got the better of her too and I glimpsed a hand disappear around the side of her loose-fitting shorts.

"Tell me, Mikey. Tease me, talk dirty to me, tell me how my fanny tastes," she hissed insistently. "Tell me you like the smell of my stale pee dribble."

My sister was already showing her arousal but I wanted to tease her more, "Finger your pussy, Caz, push your finger in and out of your fuck hole."

"Wow, Mikey, don't be shy......wank yourself and tell me more," she panted. "I need a really naughty cum, talk more, Mikey...... tell me naughty things."

Taking her lead, I continued, "I love the taste of your panties, Caz......your fanny is so sweet."

"How sweet, how sweet is your sister's fanny, tell me how sweet it tastes, Mikey?" she gasped, insistently.

Before I could answer, she stuffed her fingers into my mouth, squealing, "Are my panties as sweet as this, suck on them Mikey, taste my honey."

There was no doubt her sticky fingers tasted fabulous as I licked her sex nectar from them. With one hand holding hers to my mouth and the other rubbing my cock, I was again in incest heaven, albeit without full sex.

My own arousal was taking over, leaving me unable to show the restraint my sister was expecting, "I need your juice, Caz......I need to taste you properly."

"Imagine it, Mikey, imagine tasting me properly," she shrieked in an uninhibited tone. "Would you like me clean or dirty, tell me which way you'd like it, Mikey."

This was my cue to push the envelope further, "Dirty, Caz......dirty and used......freshly fucked."

"Oh my god, Mikey, that's so naughty," she replied, diving her hand down her shorts for another finger load of sex goo. "Taste this, Mikey, imagine it's my lover's cum, lick it off my fingers, taste it, Mikey."

"Whose cum is it, Caz......who's cum inside your pussy?" I asked seductively.

"Whose do you want it to be, who would you like to taste on your sister's pussy?" she murmured as her orgasm approached. "Oh Mikey, I'm going to cum if we don't slow down, I can feel it."

It was now make or break to test the water and I went for it, "Mine, Caz, I'm imagining cleaning up your pussy after I'd cum inside you."

"Ooooh, oh my god, oooooh......it's too late, I'm cumming......aaaaah, Mikey, you've cum in me, you've cum in my pussy," she shouted as her climax roared through her.

As she came, I felt my cock jerk at the thought of her cumming with my prong inside her doing the same thing. The warm liquid filled my hand as, once again, I ejaculated inside my shorts.

"Ohhh, Mikey, this cumming together is so naughty......we are so naughty," Caroline sighed. "It can't be right for a brother to fantasise about cleaning his sperm from his own sister's vagina, can it?"

"Well, Caz, if that's not right, then it can't be right for a sister to fantasise about her brother ejaculating inside her, can it?" I replied nonchalantly.

"Oh, I don't know," she sighed. "I'm feeling confused, teasing and cumming like this is soooo exciting......I love doing it......I want more..... but it feels like a kind of incest."

I lightened the mood with a laugh, replying, "Don't worry about that, Caz. You need intercourse for that, and we don't even masturbate together in the flesh!"

"Maybe not, but we're both getting off on the idea of it!" she said, still sounding confused.

"So what, we're only doing what we enjoy," came my retort. "What's wrong with that?"

"Mikey, nothing's wrong with it.........but I'm worried that the more we do it the more I'll want it to be in the flesh," Caroline confessed.

Without hesitation, I felt my cock start to stiffen at the thought of getting naked with my sister - surely that could only lead to one thing, I thought.

Before I could respond, the sound of mum's car pulling up on the drive stopped me in my tracks. Caroline grabbed her panties and headed off to her own room with a disappointed look on her face.

The rest of our Sunday was spent eating lunch and doing our own things. Mum busied herself with washing and cleaning in advance of dad's return on Tuesday.

I'd been on a panty foray that afternoon and collected a selection of both mum's and Caroline's soiled garments to keep me company.

I was missing being able to fuck my mother and I was missing the slow seduction of my sister, a wankfest would have to do though.

Early in the evening Caroline popped her head around my door, wearing only a towel, announcing that she was going to have a bath. Tossing me her dirty panties along with a clean pair too, she winked and said, "Here you go, enjoy......and put the clean ones under my pillow when you've finished......I need them for school tomorrow."

That was an offer I couldn't refuse and as soon as I heard the bathroom door close, I brought the warm, wet gusset of the dirty pair to my face. I savoured the smell and the taste of my sister's vaginal discharge before bringing the clean pair to my erect cock and ejaculating into the gusset. I liked the thought of my sister wearing panties for school in which I'd cum, my spunk pressed tight against her labia all day.

While Caroline bathed, mum came into my room and sat on my bed. "We have a day on our own tomorrow baby," she whispered. "The bad news is that my period has just started, though."

I laughed my reply, "It's never stopped us before, mum."

"Oh Mikey, you're such a naughty boy, how can I resist?" she sighed.

"Anyway, baby, don't forget Alan will be phoning at lunchtime to tell me about Denise's knickers......he'll know by now," she giggled mischievously.

"I know mum, I'm looking forward to hearing about it, I replied, equally mischievously. "I like the idea of Paul's sperm in her knickers."

Mum looked at me with a longing in her eyes, "God, I want you in my bed tonight, baby boy......mummy so needs to make love, period or not!"

"Tomorrow mum, tomorrow." I reassured her as she kissed me and left the room.

Caroline finished her bath and I called her into my room as she opened the bathroom door. As she appeared in my doorway, I tossed her cum filled panties to her and smiled, "Enjoy." She smiled back and left the room to change for bed.

I wanked myself again before going to sleep, knowing that the next day I'd be having sex again with my mother, a prospect I relished. Frustrating as it was to be in a house with two women, with whom I was enjoying various levels of sexual relations, without being able to let either know about the other, I still slept soundly that night.

Part 28

I didn't see my sister in the morning, she'd left for school by the time I awoke. My cock was already hard at the thought of my sperm rubbing against her vagina. Whilst I hadn't seen between her legs, in the flesh, I imagined her pubis to be unshaved. Or, at least, I hope it was unshaved and the hair was being matted by my cum as her tight fitting panties pressed hard against it.

Mum brought me in a cup of tea and asked if I had anything to do that morning. I told her I needed a new pair of shoes for school and she offered to drive me into town - 6 miles away - to get some. We would have to be back for Alan's call at one o'clock but there was plenty of time.