1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 27-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mind was conflicted, Caz, if I'd stayed where I was, I had the perfect view. If I stood by the door, I'd probably have heard them as the stool was just behind it.

Caroline wriggled on the chair, listening intently and, without saying a word, slid her panties off and threw them to me, "Smell me, taste my excitement while you tell me more," she giggled.

"I contemplated the options: watching while Alan's manhood pistoned in and out of mum's love hole as her legs gripped her lover's back, or hearing it but missing the view."

"What did you do, Mikey, tell me what you chose, this is making me so wet." she squealed.

"I gambled on being able to hear them later if they fucked behind closed doors, so I stayed where I was. I wasn't disappointed and as I watched, mum sat up to be fucked over the edge of the stool."

"God almighty, Mikey, this is making me too horny for words......was your cock hard watching them?"

"Of course it was, it was rock hard," I exclaimed. "Is your fanny wet hearing about it?"

"Of course it is, it's soaking," she exclaimed back. "Show me how hard you are now, let me see it in the flesh!"

I was surprised by my sister's words - this was a big change to our mutual masturbation and I seized the opportunity to move things up a level.

"I'll show you how hard my cock is if you show me how wet your pussy is," I suggested.

Without hesitation we simultaneously exposed our genitalia to one another. I pulled my cock out of my shorts and Caroline hitched her skirt above her waist.

Feasting my eyes on her vagina, as an adult, for the first time, I marvelled at its beauty. I neatly trimmed triangle of chestnut pubic hair beneath which a long dark slit was tantalisinly visible. I watched in awe as she opened her legs and brought her fingers to her labia, parting the sex lips to reveal a spectacularly wet and pink furrow.

"Is this what mum's cunt looked like, Mikey?" she asked salaciously.

As she looked at my cock, throbbing in my hand, she commented, "Oh wow, that's a beauty, Mikey. Let me watch you rub it while I show you my fanny fingering technique. Keep talking though, this is very naughty."

Holding my cock in one hand and Caroline's wet panties to my face with the other, I continued regaling her with the story of mum and Alan's first fuck.

"Without removing his cock, Alan picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He sat on the stool and keeping mum on his lap, used his hands to rock her up and down on his prong.

Mum's face was a picture, she was obviously loving their sex, an expression further enhanced when he took her nipples, in turn, into his mouth.

"Ohhhhh, Mikey, I'm so turned on by this.....I'm imagining her expression as she was fucked by his unprotected cock."

I continued the story, ever more seductively, "I watched as she rode him vigorously. Her tits were bouncing up and down, her nipples were hard as bullets and his hands were all over them.

It wasn't long before he was cumming inside her and I hoped she was doing the same.

Their movements intensified for a few moments before both relaxed and mum brought her mouth to his before climbing off his lap. As she did so, a long string of sperm dribbled out of her vagina and stuck to her leg.

Caroline's vaginal ministrations intensified with every word I uttered, culminating in her stripping off her blouse and bra before standing up and squealing out loud, "Oh Mikey, I wish I was doing what mum did on the stool......right now!"

To be continued...