1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 27-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed and mum rubbed my hard cock as we did so. With my hand under her housecoat, I pushed a finger around the side of mum's panties and teased her by pulling on the tampon string. "God, I need you up there instead, Mikey," she gasped, wantonly. "I need you to plug my hole."

Before I could act on mum's words, she pulled away saying, "Come on baby, we need to get showered and dressed."

I didn't know whether it was an invitation but I followed mum to her room and we showered together. We washed each other seductively and, as we kissed passionately, I fingered her to orgasm while she wanked me, catching my sperm in her cupped hand and drinking it down.

Having got dressed, we grabbed breakfast and headed for the shops. A successful foray, my shoes were purchased and we headed back home, me doing the driving.

Mum was rubbing my cock through my jeans as I drove, "You naughty boy, Mikey, your winky's hard!"

Mum was wearing a short dress and I returned the favour by rubbing the front of her panties beneath it. "It's not surprising I'm horny, mum, you rub me so nicely!"

"And I'll be horny too if you keep rubbing me there," she replied with a gasp as my finger found her pink slit.

"You're already juicy, mum......you're already horny," I said, rubbing her clitty.

"Oh my god, baby, I can't help it. Mummy gets extra horny when she's on her period......I need to do something naughty.....with you Mikey......now Mikey."

"What sort of naughty?" I teased, "What do you need to do, mummy?"

Mum said nothing but motioned me to slow the car while she squirmed on my finger.

We were in a quiet lane, a short cut we always used, and as we entered a tree tunnel, mum asked me to pull onto a track away from the road, behind a hedge.

I parked the car and switched off the engine, and mum leaned over to kiss me, "Imagine I'm a naughty schoolgirl wearing wet knickers, whose parents don't believe in sex before marriage," she cooed. "Take advantage of me, Mikey."

I needed no second invitation and as we kissed, I pulled down the straps of mum's dress, revealing her bare breasts underneath. Gasping as I pinched her hard teats, she reached for the hardening pole in my jeans, eagerly rubbing it through the material.

"Suck my nipples, baby boy," she whimpered as she pulled my cock free from its constraints.

Despite her tampon blocked vagina, mum was still dribbling sex mucus onto my fingers and I was using it to lubricate her clitoris.

She was as horny as hell, groaning with pleasure as she wanked me vigorously. I sucked furiously on her engorged teats, alternating between them to maximise the pleasure.

Eventually pulling away from my ministrations, mum's head dropped into my lap and she took my shaft into her mouth. She continued to wank the base of my cock while her eager mouth did the rest.

This was all new to me, mum and I had had sex in her car on the drive but not in the open like this, not in a public place. I was thrilled by the risk of being caught and it wasn't long before I was jerking my spunk down my mother's throat.

She savoured the warm, salty taste, swallowing every drop before coming back up to kiss me. She shared the taste as her tongue sought out mine in a passionate meeting.

I was desperate to return the oral favour and mum knew it, pushing her seat back as far as it would go and encouraging me into the passenger footwell.

Eagerly, I manoeuvred myself into the tight space as mum pulled up her dress to reveal her panties, a wet patch on the front to tantalise me.

I brought my nose to the silky panel and inhaled the aroma of her menstruating sex for a moment. Tugging at her panties while she lifted her bottom, I soon had mum's vagina naked, a few inches from my face. As pink and juicy as ever, with only the string of her tampon revealing the restriction.

Mum gyrated her sex haven as I gazed at its wantonness. With my thumb, I traced up the line of her slit and lifted her clitoral hood to reveal the throbbing bud underneath.

"Eat it baby, feast on it," she cried out, pushing her pelvis towards my face and groaning urgently as she did so.

With a hand behind my head she pulled my face into her pubic delight, my tongue immediately reaching for the prize.

"Suck it, Mikey, suck mummy's love button baby......ohhhh Mikey, eat mummy's privates, darling, eat me!" she wailed as I licked her button with gusto. My cock was still out of my trousers and I could feel it hardening as mum's pelvis writhed into the car seat.

She pulled one of my hands from her tits, squealing loudly, "Ooooh, baby boy, push a finger into me......mummy needs finger fucking while you lick her."

Navigating my finger alongside mum's tampon, I was quickly in finger- fucking mode and with her clitty between my teeth, had her squealing out in an ecstatic tone, "Ooh ooh ooh, Mikey baby, harder baby......suck me harder......you're taking me to the edge darling."

While I eagerly chewed on her clitoris, mum groaned ever louder as lust took over her senses, "Does it taste as good as your sister's, baby......tell me, Mikey, tell me how our cunt's compare, baby?"

I was taken aback by the question, momentarily pausing from my feast to reply, "I've no idea, mum......I haven't tasted hers......yours is more than enough for me!"

Returning my tongue to mum's clitoris, I could sense her wanting to say more, to fantasise more and I was happy to let her do it.

"Oh my god, Mikey, mummy's so worked up thinking about her baby boy sniffing his sister's panties......smelling her vaginal discharge......cumming in them......coating the gusset in his sperm," she cried out to me, all the time, shamelessly gyrating her menstruating cunt against my face.

I didn't let on that I knew mum had fucked herself with her dildo while licking my sperm from Caroline's knickers. That snippet could wait until another time I thought.

"Are you jealous of me sniffing Caroline's panties then, mum?" I teased. "Are you jealous that I squirted my cum into her gusset instead of yours?"

"Of course I'm jealous, Mikey, of course I am," she squealed back at me, "but it makes me so wet and horny thinking about it!"

"Christ mum, I only sniffed her panties, mistakenly," I lied, excusing my behaviour. "Have you played with yourself thinking about it then?" Of course, I knew she had but I wanted to hear her talk me through it.

"Lick me baby, lick me and I'll tell you," Mum gasped desperately.

Returning my tongue to her clitty, she was soon murmuring a diatribe of fantasy talk. "Make mummy jealous baby boy, smell your sister's vagina in her knickers......taste her discharge......smell her pee, taste it Mikey.....do it while I watch you.....taste it while I play, do it Mikey, do it for mummy!"

Mum's language was so arousing, it was as much as I could do not to cum on the car's carpet.

Despite mum's strict instructions to confine my tongue to her love button, I couldn't help but savour the length of her pink sex slit, sharing her hole with the tampon blocking the entrance to her pleasuredome.

"Oh Mikey, oh baby, you're such a naughty boy licking your mother's menstruating vagina," she whimpered in a half-hearted protest.

"Would you rather I stopped then, mum?" I asked, momentarily breaking from my feast.

"You shouldn't do it baby, you shouldn't!" she shrieked in an unconvincing tone.

That was my open invitation to gently ease her labia apart and dive my tongue in as far as it would go.

"Oh Mikey, this is so naughty......I love it," mum whimpered. "I've not had car sex like this for years, pleasure me baby, pleasure me."

As I lapped at my mother's dilated womb, intermittently tonguing her engorged clitoris, she wriggled and writhed against my face, uttering more obscenities, "Imagine my bunny is your sister's, darling......lick your sister's cunt, Mikey......lick it......suck it.....do it baby, do it to her......make her cum baby."

I said nothing, preferring to listen while I pleasured her with my oral ministrations. Sliding my finger alongside her tampon, pushing it in and out of mum's fuck tube added to her pleasure. It wasn't long before she was gasping her orgasm. I felt her body tense and her breathing note stop while her climax hit hard.

"Oh, Mikey; Oh, baby; mummy's having naughty thoughts....... Oh baby, I'm imagining being a naughty schoolgirl having her privates licked for the first time."

"Lick me harder, baby, I'm on the edge darling......lick your naughty schoolgirl's wet fanny......make her cum for the first time baby......do it baby."

As the words left her lips, mum shuddered and cried out, "Aaaaah, baby, I'm cumming......I'm cumming, I'm cumming......aaaaahhhh......I'm cumming like a naughty schoolgirl......like your sister would."

Mum shuddered and gasped as her climax hit her, gyrating her love bud around my eager tongue. Being a part of my mother's virgin schoolgirl fantasy was getting the better of me and I was struggling not to cum as my cock rubbed against the floor mat.

"Come up and fuck me baby, fuck your virgin schoolgirl......take my cherry, Mikey.......break my hymen, make me bleed," mum cried out uncontrollably. "Ejaculate prematurely in my virgin cunt, baby."

My arousal was such that answering her wish would be easy.

Using her fingers, mum opened her hole as wide as it would go and guided my penis alongside her tampon. I pushed it hard to overcome the resistance of the cotton swab as I felt my cock rub against it.

"Fuck my hole, baby, fuck me like we're virgins......make me bleed, you naughty boy," mum squealed wantonly as I pumped my turgid member inside her shared sex passage.

Thrusting her pelvis up from the car seat, Mum continued her salacious diatribe, "Oh my god, Mikey. Screw me like a schoolgirl......like you're taking your sister's cherry. I'm so rampant when I've got my period......I need to fuck like an innocent virgin......do it hard baby, break my hymen."

Her invitation was the last straw and, without warning, my cock jerked and gushed my seed towards mum's cervix, "Oh god, I can't hold it, I'm cumming like a virgin, mum," I gasped as her womb was filled with the juice of my premature ejaculation.

Breathless from my short but vigorous exertion, my climax was over and I slid my cock out of mum's vagina. I looked down to see it coated with a shiny pink glaze - the product of mum's menstruation combined with my sperm - her fantasy bleed as we both imagined my cock tearing her virgin hymen."

She passed me a tissue before pulling her panties back on and replacing both breasts in her bra. As I put away my cock, we kissed for a few moments before I opened the door and walked around to the driver's side to head for home.

Mum told me she was feeling uncontrollably horny and hoped I wasn't offended by her references to my sister.

I told her it was fine and that I'd actually been very turned on by it. I stopped short of telling her about the mutual masturbation sessions Caroline and I had been enjoying or the fact that she'd gone to school with my sperm in her panties!

When we got home mum made a quick lunch snack as the time approached for Alan's call.

Mum told me of her plan, "I'm not going to tell him you're in the room with me, Mikey," she said. "I'm not sure he'll want to play - it might depend on what he's found out about Denise."

"Ok, mum," I replied, "But you're happy for me to lay beside you while you take the call?"

"Of course, baby, we can still play together in secret."

Just before one o'clock we headed up to mum's room and she closed the door behind us. Pulling her dress over her head, she removed her bra but left her panties on before laying on the bed.

I removed my trousers and shirt and laid beside her, my cock already hard in my shorts.

I tweaked mum's nipples and we kissed before mum had to reach over to answer the phone.

Alan sounded disappointed not be telling mum that he'd discovered what Denise had been up to. He told her he'd been through all the dirty knickers in her case and none were spunk stained.

He said that Denise had told him she'd been on her period while she'd been away and, given her dislike of anything sexual during those times, it wasn't a definitive conclusion as to whether she was being fucked by her son.

I didn't listen to any more of his side of the conversation, preferring to listen to mum's side as she slipped her panties aside. Regaling her lover with what she was doing, she teased her love bud while I watched.

Pulling my cock from my shorts, I wanked in unison with mum's own masturbation and, what I imagined, was Alan doing the same on the other end of the phone.

After a few minutes of salacious talk, leading to a frenzied fingering of her clitoris, mum was soon cumming. She writhed into the bed as she wailed out her pleasure, me doing the same - albeit quietly - a few seconds later.

Mum and Alan then said their goodbyes and arranged to speak again the following Monday when Dad would be back at work. She pulled her panties back over her love slit and kissed me before heading back downstairs. I cleaned up and headed for my room to prepare what I needed for school next day.

After a while, I heard the doorbell ring and mum shouted up that she'd answer it. Hearing voices downstairs I guessed it was an impromptu visitor and listening from the top of the stairs I could her it was one of mum's friends.

Mum made tea and they sat chatting in the conservatory before my sister arrived home from school half an hour or so later.

Caroline said her hellos to mum and her friend, Diana, and made her way upstairs to say hello to me too.

We exchanged small talk before Caroline checked mum was still deep in conversation downstairs. She was and Caroline came back to my room to tell me how much she'd enjoyed wearing sperm filled knickers at school.

"I've been horny as hell today, Mikey," she said. "It's so naughty to have my brother's love seed against my fanny all day."

"Did you play with yourself at all?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"Sadly not, I didn't get the opportunity," she said in a disappointed tone. "I'm so bloody horny."

"Do you want to do it now, then?" I asked hopefully.

"God yes, I'm bursting to cum, Mikey," she replied. "Let me just check mum's still talking."

She was and Carline came back to my room and closed the door, sitting down on the floor against it.

With her knees raised, she put a hand under her skirt and rubbed herself intimately. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing under her skirt but it was obviously pleasurable.

After a few seconds of rubbing herself in silence, she asked, "Mikey, tell me truthfully - do you know more about mum's affair with Alan than you're letting on?"

I didn't know what to say but asked, "Why do you ask, Caz, Do you think I do then?"

Looking at me intently, she replied, "I'm not sure, it's just that you've spent more time here with mum than I have and I wonder how much you do actually know."

"And if there were more to tell, what would you do?" I said winking at my sister.

"I'd wank myself to death," she laughed back at me. "I've cum so many times thinking about Alan screwing mum, I can't help it, I just love the thought of them doing it."

"Me too, Caz, me too," I confessed in a teasing tone. "I've cum loads at the thought, too."

"So come on then, Mikey, tell me what you know," she said insistently. "Spill the beans, I won't say anything I promise."

Sensing this could work in my favour, I teased further, "Perhaps there's no more to tell, Caz. Perhaps you assume I know more than I do?"

"For fuck's sake, Mikey, you do know more, I'm sure you know more! What more do I have to do......Tell me before I burst."

Looking across at my sister, sitting with a hand under her skirt and a lustful expression on her face, I felt an element of control over the situation. I was about to exploit it when the moment was lost to mum's voice shouting up the stairs.

"Mikey, Caroline, I'm just nipping out with Diana......I'll be back in time to do dinner......love you both."

"Ok mum, see you then," I spluttered back.

"Well that killed the moment didn't it!" I barked across to Caroline.

"Not for me it didn't......keep talking Mikey, I'm still in the moment!" Caroline replied in a seductive tone, her hand busy between her legs.

With mum out of the house and my sister eager for more, I was soon back on the subject. "What would you like to know then, Caz?"

"Anything Mikey, anything......tell me anything that'll make me cum!" my sister squealed.

In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought and hit her with mum and her lover's first fuck.

"Ok Caz, here goes......I witnessed their first fuck," I said in a serious tone. "I watched his penis enter our mother's vagina for the first time."

Caroline's face lit up as she gasped, "Where, Mikey, where did they do it...... tell me, please tell me?"

I didn't hold back, "Downstairs on the piano stool, he fucked her in our living room."

"Was he sheathed......tell me they fucked bareback, tell me their sex was unprotected, Mikey." she gasped as her fingers fucked her own hole.

"Yes, Caz, yes," I replied. "They fucked bareback and she took his cum inside too."

Caroline was getting more worked up than ever and becoming ever more insistent, "Let's go down there......show me how they did it, Mikey."

With that, I led her downstairs to the lounge, shut the door behind us and pulled the piano stool into the position it was when mum and Alan used it as a sex bench.

Caroline looked at me quizzically, asking impatiently, "So come on then, what happened?"

Still in control of my sister's lusty excitement, I motioned her towards the closest chair facing the stool, asking, "Would you like me to tell you all I saw as I spied on them through the window?"

"God yes, Mikey. Of course I do......get me horny again......all the details please," she replied excitedly, relaxing back into the chair while I sat opposite on the stool.

"Are you going to play while I talk then, Caz?" I asked.

"You bet I am, Mikey, you bet I am," she squealed out, bringing her knees to her chin and pushing a hand under her skirt.

"Ok, then, here we go," I said as I drew a deep breath.

"Mum and Alan were both naked and she was on her back, laid along the length of this stool and with her legs wide apart. She had both hands on her vagina and was using her fingers to hold open her labia.

This was the first time I had seen mum's sex hole gaping open, like a dark and inviting cave."

Caroline had closed her eyes to concentrate on what I was saying and was lost in her masturbatory delight and, as her fingers ploughed her cunt beneath the shadows of her skirt, I continued,

"Alan's cock was at full erection as he approached the piano stool and, without a pause for breath, he bent forward and plunged it into mum's opening.

The look on mum's face was one of abandonment as she succumbed to the consummation of their adultery, two married adults illicitly fornicating behind a barricaded door."

Caroline's panting paused for her to speak, "This is so good, Mikey, I love hearing it......wank yourself while you tell me more."

I pushed my hand into my shorts and rubbed my erect cock as I continued.

"Mum's legs were wrapped around his back as I watched him thrust ten to the dozen inside her. Her pelvis was thrusting up to meet him, he was going deep inside her."

As I listened to Caroline's breathing note increase in speed and volume, she interrupted me, gasping out, "Oh god, Mikey this is so hot. Was mum noisy?"

"No, she wasn't, we were supposed to be asleep upstairs!" I replied. "I'd already seen mum giving and receiving adulterous oral sex and had hoped to see her fornicating with her new lover. But, as I watched his unsheathed, bulbous purple headed penis entering her vagina, I also wanted to hear them."