1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 33

Story Info
In flagrante delicto - sister catches brother inside mother.
11k words
4.67
15.9k
26

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part of the story follows on directly from the previous part 32. If you're new to the series, I would encourage you to read the previous parts of what was a rollercoaster ride to this point. If you don't have the time to read the backstory, here's a quick summary. My mother and I had been in a full-blown sexual relationship for a few months, following my discovery of her ongoing affair with a family friend. My twin sister also knew of that affair and, after confessing to fantasising about mum and I, I had told her this was a reality. My sister and I were now in a sexual relationship too, albeit unbeknown to mum. I hope you enjoy this next part.

My sister stood in the doorway, open mouthed, taking in the scene before her. A perfect view of our incest coupling, a full-frontal picture of her mother's vagina stuffed with her brother's erect penis, his hands all over her breasts and a diatribe of sex talk coming to an abrupt stop.

The silence lasted only a few seconds. Mum was frozen to the spot, not able to make any attempt to climb off me as Caz screamed, her tone incredulous, "what the fuck is going on in here, mum!? Am I dreaming, can I really be witnessing my own mother fornicating with my brother?"

I said nothing, but mum spoke, "please Caz, it's not what it looks like.....Mikey and I...."

Caz cut her off mid-sentence, "Mikey and you are.....what, mum? I'll tell you what....... Mikey and you are fornicating, mum, that's what Mikey and you are doing!"

I had no idea why Caz had come home early, I didn't know whether she'd planned to catch us fucking and, I had no idea whether her apparent anger was borne out of jealousy, or she was feigning it, pretending to have no prior knowledge of our incest. Whatever the situation, mum was horrified at being caught and Caz was loving it.

"Please Caz, listen to me," mum pleaded, "I can explain, darling."

"Mum, please," Caz replied in a more measured tone. "I know what a naked woman's vagina looks like......I know what an erect penis looks like and, I know what's happening when one is inside the other! How do you explain being fucked by your own son?"

With that, mum climbed off me, letting my still semi erect cock slide out of her with a wet popping sound, her pussy dribbling some of her lover's cum onto my belly as she moved. Grabbing my sister's panties and pulling them on, she sat on the edge of my bed.

"Christ, you've even got my school knickers on!" She exclaimed incredulously. "And they've got a wet patch too!............For Christ's sake mum, what kinky game are you playing!?"

Caz continued, "what would you think if you came in and saw me doing this, mum? Whatever would you think?.......

......what would you say if you saw my fanny all on show, if my sex hole were gaping as his penis pushed inside it. How would you feel to see that?"

And with that, she surprised us both by kneeling on the bed and clamping her mouth around my cock!

She sucked hard on it for a few seconds before breaking away to speak again to mum, who looked completely gobsmacked by what she'd just witnessed. "Oh my god, oh my god, Caz......that's disgusting, you can't suck your own brother's penis for Christs sake! I can't believe you just did that!"

"That's an act of incest, mum, just like the sex act you were performing with Mikey......but it's ok for you to suck his penis then......incest sex, mum......immoral, illegal and just plain wrong!"

I had no idea where my sister was taking this but was intrigued to find out, albeit glad Caz hadn't divulged the fact that she and I were now in a sexual relationship.

Caz moved across the room to sit on the chair, facing mum and I who were still sat on my bed. There was a small pause before she answered, "I'm not sure how I feel about witnessing my mother and brother together......and hearing your salacious talk....it sounds more like regular sex than casual sex."

"But did it arouse you, I mean sexually?" Mum asked.

"Why would you ask that, for Christ's sake, mum!? Caz replied, irritated at such a crass question.

"Because you were so quick to fellate Mikey, that's why!" Mum barked back.

Again, Caroline paused before answering, "well, maybe it did......maybe it's a step up from what I imagine you and another man doing......tasting you on Mikey's penis is making me think of you tasting yourself on him."

My sister's tone was now a little more relaxed and I sensed the conversation was being led more by mum.

"And is that thought exciting, Caz, does it excite you to think of your brother's penis in my mouth....do you wish you'd seen that......do you wish you could see it?" Mum questioned in a smooth but arousing tone. "Think about it, Caz, imagine his penis in my mouth...... just like you had it in yours a few minutes ago......tell me if you'd like to see it in the flesh?"

Caz's breathing note had increased while mum spoke and, she was obviously becoming aroused. Closing her eyes, she calmly whispered, "yes mum, yes, I am imagining it......and I have to confess, I like the thought......however wrong it is, it's exciting me."

By now, Caz was looking much more relaxed, her seated position was now more laid back as mum continued, "and would you like to see Mikey's penis in my mouth now, in the flesh?"

"God, mum, I'm so confused," Caroline gasped, "part of me wants to see it, part of me is not sure......but all of me is getting very aroused."

Mum's response was immediate, excitedly replying, "how aroused, how aroused are you feeling, Caz?"

"Very, mum, very aroused," she gasped in an almost trance like tone. "This talk is hypnotic......I feel like going to my room......I think it's what I need."

"What for, what do you need in your room?" Mum inquired. "Do you need to touch yourself?"

Caroline said nothing but mum had turned the tables and continued her encouragement, "why don't you lift your school skirt up and touch your panties.... see how it feels in front of us."

Caz did as mum suggested, lifting her skirt to her waist and revealing her white cotton school knickers, tightly pressed against her mound. What a tantalising if not surreal situation, I thought to myself as I felt my cock stirring again.

As we both looked towards her, Caz was obviously aroused. A line of dampness had appeared along the length of her vagina, a delightfully dark line against the white of her panties.

"Your knickers are wet, Caz, why's that?" Mum inquired, mischief in her voice. "Is your vagina wet with arousal......are you thinking about me sucking Mikey's penis?"

Caz didn't answer immediately, she groaned pleasurably and brought her hand to the front of her panties, rubbing a finger up and down the wetness, "mmmm, I'm wet, mum, I'm wet thinking about you two......I'm wet thinking about what I saw.....and what I heard."

Mum was relentless with her questioning, "and what did you see......what did you hear, tell mummy what's making you wet?"

Continuing to tease her pussy through her panties, Caz was disappearing into her own world of eroticism, murmuring about how turned on she was catching mum and I fucking and, mum saying how much she loved doing it with her own son.

I seemed to be a casual spectator in mum's attempts to normalise our behaviour in the eyes of my sister, "rub yourself, Caz, tell mummy what you're thinking about while you do it....rub your sweet young pussy, do it Caz."

By now, mum had her own hand in her panties and by her facial expression, was pleasuring herself.

"Finish what you were doing, mum, what you were doing with Mikey," Caz murmured as her hand reached inside her panties and her fingering became more vigorous.

"What were we doing, tell mummy what you want to see?" Mum chirped, delighted at the way things were going.

"You were fucking, fucking with your own son, fucking like a cheating hotwife, mum," Caroline blurted out with no thought for a filter. "His cock was stuffing your shaved fanny and you were loving it......weren't you, you dirty bitch!"

Caroline paused for a second to unbutton her school shirt, pulling it open and pulling her bra up over her tits. While one hand was in her panties, the other was squeezing her nipples, in turn.

"Do you want to see more, then?" Mum teased. "Do you want to see Mikey inside me again?"

"Yes, god, yes......yes, yes, yes, fuck again, fuck like you were earlier......do it facing me......take your knickers off and ride your son, mummy, fuck him bareback."

Mum was as aroused as Caroline by now, a combination of their salacious talk and her manual stimulation was delivering more than enough eroticism.

She wasted no time in acting on her daughter's suggestion, slipping out of her panties and beckoning me to sit up and prepare my prong for sex.

Caroline sat up in the chair to watch, one hand in her panties, one tweaking her nipples, "throw me your panties, mummy, I want to smell your fornication on them," Caz pleaded.

This was all manna from heaven for me, I couldn't believe this was happening, but I wasn't about to stop the ride.

Mum stood up and tossed her panties to Caz, before backing up towards me, pulling her arse cheeks apart and teasing against my rock solid cock. The choice of holes was tantalising.

"Watch me, Caz, watch what mummy's doing......look at mummy's bunny, what can you see?"

Caz already had mum's panties to her face as she gazed across towards the bed. I could hear her heavy breathing as she gasped at the full frontal view of mum's shaved vagina, "you're wet mum, your pussy is glistening wet, make it gape......show me where Mikey's going to go....... show me your love hole."

Whilst mum brought a hand to her pussy, pulling apart her labia Caroline exclaimed, "there's sperm in your panties! I can smell sperm on them......who's sperm, mum?........you weren't wearing them to fuck with Mikey......how did it get there?"

Mum said nothing as she lowered her dilated sex hole towards my erection. Obviously, not wanting to give too much away, she simply teased her daughter, "aaaah, this is where it was made to go......look Caz, is this what you want to see, your mother's vagina hovering over Mikey's unsheathed penis?"

I was, once again, in sex heaven, my mother poised to ride me, my sister masturbating just across the room and, the whole show reflected back at me in the mirror.

I had my hands on mum's hips, stopping her from sinking onto my shaft. The shaven pinkness of her vulva had nowhere to hide as I glimpsed the reflection and Caz watched the full-frontal view.

For a moment, it seemed as though my sister had forgotten her question and was losing herself in the scene before her eyes.

After a minute or so, Caz spoke, "For god's sake, I feel like I'm in an erotic dream......can I really be watching, enjoying......the sight of my own mother's vagina being teased by my brother's penis?"

Suddenly, and before I could enter our mother, Caz's demeanour changed, jumping to her feet, letting her skirt fall and refastening her shirt, to declare, "this is wrong, it's all wrong, it's weird and I shouldn't be part of it."

I was totally confused and was without a clue as to what game my sister was playing.

"And just so you KNOW, I KNOW you're having an affair with Alan too," she spluttered with a hint of spite in her tone. "I know you've slept together......I doubt you did that without fornicating.....without his penis being inside you!"

Mum looked shocked at my sister's words, "Oh my god, Caz, how do you know......what do you know?" Mum spluttered incredulously.

"Don't even think about denying it, I know you were in his room that night we stayed over there," came Caz's quickfire reply.

Mum turned to me with a look of fury on her face, "what have you been saying, Mikey? What have you said to your sister......what......?"

Caz interrupted, "don't blame him, mum....... I saw you......I watched you go into his room that morning, topless."

"How did you see, how do you know it was his room......how do you know I was topless?" she asked, desperate to find out what my sister knew.

"I saw you when I opened the door to go to the bathroom that morning, your back was turned to me as you went to the bathroom," Caz said gleefully taking the upper hand. "All you were wearing was a skimpy pair of pink knickers......nothing else."

"It's hardly proof of an affair is it Caz," mum replied confidently.

Caz's retort was equally confident, "no, not on its own it isn't......but it didn't stop there. I watched you come back, still topless, still in the same knickers......and I watched you go into Alan's room. I know it was his room because I went to the door and could hear you talking."

"Talking about what, what were we saying?" Mum quizzed although I couldn't see the relevance of the question.

Caz couldn't see the relevance either as she snapped back, "I don't know but I could hear you both......anyway, you were probably fucking again......I expect you'd got his prick up your cunt by then!"

Mum was quick with her defensive reply, "and what makes you think that? What made you listen?"

By this time, I was sensing my mother and sister were goading each other, egging the other on to reveal more detail. Caz's nipples were also sticking through her shirt, harder than I'd see before and making me think she was aroused by the conversation. "I was curious......I'd seen you go to his room almost naked......I 'd seen your skimpy pink knickers pulled tight over your puffy mound......I'd see your big tits wobbling, nipples completely erect. I was curiously aroused."

Mum seized on Caz's words, "you were curiously aroused, or your curiosity was aroused?" She quipped.

Caz broke a smile as she realised the ambiguity of her words, "oops, a Freudian slip! Both, I guess. I was curious and aroused."

"What, sexually aroused?" Mum asked. Did you find your mother's behaviour sexually arousing?"

"Maybe I did," Caz admitted. "Maybe I was, enough to get me back to my room and do naughty things."

"What things?" Mum queried, in an excited tone. "What did you do that was naughty?"

"I thought about you in his room......about your adultery......the thought that such a sexy man was cheating on his wife.... cheating with my mother," Caz gasped, obviously excited at the story being told. "I pushed my hand into my knickers imagining he was doing the same to you.... his hand in your skimpy pink panties......and......" She paused.

"And? And what? don't stop there, Caz," mum spluttered impatiently.

Regaining her thoughts, Caz continued, "and his fingers exploring your swollen mound.... finding your wet place."

"And were you wet then; did it make you wet thinking of me being wet?" mum probed.

"Were you wet then, mum, did he explore inside your knickers and make you wet?"

"I asked first, you tell me first," mum snapped back.

"YES, yes I was wet, of course I was wet. What do you expect?" Caz shouted.

Sticking to her side of the deal, mum quickly responded, "and so was I, your mother was wet and yes, Alan's hand was in my panties......his fingers found my wetness."

"And my fingers found mine, mum," Caz confessed. "I was wishing my fingers were Alan's inside my knickers."

Caroline paused for a few seconds before changing tack. "But aside from that morning of arousal, it doesn't get away from the shock of witnessing my mother and brother engaged in a depraved sex act.......my arousal at Alan's was driven by jealousy......I wanted his hand in my knickers, not yours!"

Mum looked pensive, eventually finding the words to respond. "My god, what a nightmare situation we're in......an incestuous mother bringing up two incestuous children......what a bizarre state of affairs."

Caz was quick with a barbed response, "you and Mikey may be incestuous but that doesn't mean I'm the same, mum. Please don't ease your guilt by tarring me with the same brush!"

It was as much as I could do not to smile as I listened to my sister and mother goading each other, particularly as Caz was being so hypocritical.

Mum was equally quick with her own reply, "well there's the pot calling the kettle black, Caroline! I've just witnessed you take your brother's penis into your mouth......the same penis that's coated in your mother's taste and, then listened to you tell me you masturbated..... to the thought of your mother having adulterous sex. Sound like incest behaviour to me, darling."

"I was just making a point when I sucked Mikey's penis......and as for my masturbation, I have to confess that what you did with Alan excited me......I liked the thought of it......and I'd like to have seen you doing it," Caz replied in a more conciliatory tone. "It was alright for you to be excited enough to be doing it, why not for me to be excited thinking about it?"

"Oh Caz, Mikey, I only wish I could turn the clock back......back to a time when you were innocently suckling on mummy's nipples......one each......taking mummy's milk," mum mused. "It seems my breasts are now just misused......as sex accessories."

Seeing an immediate opportunity to calm the situation, I was quick to jump in. "So why don't we take ourselves back to that time?"

Both mum and Caz looked at me quizzically, mum speaking first, "What do you mean, Mikey?"

"I mean, why don't Caz and I suckle you......like we did as babies?" I ventured, half-jokingly in case I needed a get out of jail free card.

Caz spoke next, "Christ almighty, Mikey, are you serious!" She stuttered rhetorically.

"Well, why not Caz, it might calm us all a little," I answered.

Mum interjected, "Mikey's right, Caz......we could all do with some calm right now."

Moving her position to lay along my bed, mum patted her hands on each side to beckon us both. She looked so inviting, laid naked except for my sister's school knickers stretched across the mound of her vagina but still forming a cleft where they tucked into her hairless sex slot. The wet patch was ever more evident, and I could feel my cock twitch at the sight.

I was first to join and, still naked, I laid beside mum. She rubbed her already semi-erect nipple to fully engorge it, offering it to me to suckle. Greedily, I brought my mouth to it and began to feed, wishing it would issue milk.

Caz was more hesitant, watching for a few seconds before mum encouraged her to join in.

"Come to mummy, Caroline......come and feed on mummy's nipple......come and feed on mummy's milk, baby girl," she cooed soothingly.

Caz didn't move immediately but watched intently, eventually uttering a veiled approval, "I can't believe we're doing this, mum......its feels weird."

Mum was purring as she rubbed the back of my hair, pulling me closer to her breast. "We're not doing it Caz, it's just Mikey who's feeding on mummy......come and join us baby, suckle me, relax yourself."

I didn't know whether it was the sight of me suckling, mum's words of encouragement or a combination of the two, but Caz soon succumbed. She too lay beside mum and took the other engorged teat into her mouth.

Mum's heart was pounding fast, and her breathing note was rising as her twins suckled like babies. But unlike the perfunctory feeding routine we'd enjoyed as babies, the same act was now sexual. Mum was obviously becoming aroused, and I was following suit, my erect penis pressing against her leg as I feasted on her nipple.

As I lost myself in the moment, I could still hear mum's whimpers of pleasure being drowned out by my sister slurping on her mother's breast. She was clearly enjoying the act, even after her initial reticence.

Keeping one hand on Caz's head, stroking her hair as she fed, mum released her other hand from mine. I felt it brush my skin as it moved down her body to stroke her tummy.

"Oh my babies, mummy loves to feed you......mummy loves you on her nipples......sucking her teats....... suckling her nourishment," mum purred. "It's a wonderful feeling to have you both suckling my milk again......so sensual.......so arousing."